• "you guys that most people would consider you're a set of neckbeard douche-bros, right?"

Careercow Bob "MovieBob" ChipmanObese Fascist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Enriku, Nov 11, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on MovieBob
  1. That's what happens when you have a 38 inch waist in the Superior Future but a 48 inch waist in the Unevolved Present.

So is it just me, or is making the event of some famous person's death an excuse to post a picture of the time you met them incredibly fucking tacky?

• Agree Agree x 6
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram Prepare to meet Kali ... in hell!

kiwifarms.net
  2. It was probably at a con of some sort. Romero constantly showed up to those. He was a pretty cool dude and he dealt with lots of spergy fans.

Especially when you humblebrag about it by pointing out he was really tall by pointing out a picture of you being almost as tall as he is next to you (even though he was nowhere near as fat as Bob Chimpman).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #11602 AnOminous, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    AnOminous

AnOminous Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. Not just you, I found it rather petty too. Especially since this was clearly taken from some time before he became Jaundice Man.

Yeah, looking at it, I could see it being a con.

Why would you want Bob to taint that for everyone else?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy GIANT TOOLS

kiwifarms.net
  4. Bots. The answer is probably bots.
    NuclearTweet.JPG
    InkedNuclearTweet0_LI.jpg

Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler Better than the healer yet worser than tequila.

kiwifarms.net
  5. Apparently if Bob said it a few days ago, it doesn't count anymore.

???

• Feels Feels x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  6. So Bob's tweeting about Game of Thrones in his own autistic, out-of-context way:
    WeinersWeinersWeiners.JPG
    "I still don't know what an Ed Sheeran is." That's...kinda sad once you think about it.

Also, from his favorite show:

• Agree Agree x 2
    Sexy Times Hitler

kiwifarms.net
  7. The scary thing is ... who's doing image searches for half-naked black ladies posing with jungle cats?

Mola Ram

kiwifarms.net
  8. Speaking of Photoshop, somebody could easily take Bob from that picture and put him over a picture of a cheeseburger
    PROTIP MOVIEBOB: Perhaps you shouldn't post pictures of yourself making dumb faces that can be easily exploitable for Photoshop.

MoviebobBoner.jpeg

I'm sure someone with better expertise at Photoshop can do better than I did, but I think I did alright here.

• Winner Winner x 17
    kiwifarms.net
  9. To be fair, who among us hasn't had that exact same expression in that exact same situation?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Mola Ram

kiwifarms.net
  10. If it's bad, I'll laugh at people bending over backwards to defend it. If it's good, I'll laugh at people bending over backwards to make it all about smashing the patriarchy. Win-win.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Senior Lexmechanic

Senior Lexmechanic hand-Illuminated copypasta

kiwifarms.net
  11. Yes this should apply to many facets of pop culture.

For whatever reason these spergs keep trying to recapture the Angry Reviewer character hype from the pre-2010 era Internet. Yes, we know you hate this thing but you can't stop talking about it. Show us on the doll where the :autism: touched you.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Channel Awesome was a mistake.
    So was the Escapist.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  13. The best days of the internet were when The AVGN and the Nostalgia critic were the only two doing it and they had the power of 90s nostalgia on their side.

I miss gametrailers. Those video game retrospectives they did were so awesome.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I always love when people do that "Wow look how unplugged in I am, I don't even know the difference between MyBook and FaceSpace! what's an Ed Sheeran lol!"

Like I don't know any of the dude's music either but all it's saying "I'm above knowing this cultural thing, and I definitely can't be bothered wasting my time to find out about it. I'm too important to know and I need you all to know how I'm too important to know."

Like, that's nothing anyone reading Bob's feed doesn't already know.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Well, a four second Google search is beyond most cows.

Next you'll be expecting them to read past the click bait title of an article.

kiwifarms.net
  16. The Escapist, Screwattack, Public Access Station: "Knock the political a-logging off or else we're firing you."
    Bob: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "I don't know why I was fired, nothing I could do, dood."
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
    Sexy Times Hitler

kiwifarms.net
  17. I've decided that Bob's largest organ isn't his stomach or his swollen head, but his gall bladder, because holy shit does it take a lot of gall to pretend that losing a couple of writing gigs is anything remotely close to getting fucked over by a corrupt or incompetent union.

• Agree Agree x 13
    Mola Ram

kiwifarms.net
  18. I love this so much, since the Escapist straight up told him to knock it off and he refused to listen. It wasn't a "dubious reason" especially since he attracted the attention of the frigging FCC. It was entirely his fault, and yet the Escapist are to blame for firing him?

It amazes me how Bob never learned a lesson from that experience.

• Like Like x 5
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait A waste of my talents!

kiwifarms.net
  19. Bugged job mechanics.

• Like Like x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  20. :lol: Bob ever working some manual labor or government job that would ever even have him coming in contact with unions

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Kilted Gentleman

Kilted Gentleman Poppy is in the Illuminati
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.