• "sounds like a harmless supplier of your grocery store produce section"

Careercow Bob "MovieBob" ChipmanObese Fascist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Enriku, Nov 11, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on MovieBob
  1. IF

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. How did that work out for the jedi?

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Flexo

Flexo serial #3370318

kiwifarms.net
  3. Bob Chipman, the one liberal who thinks "once a crook, always a crook" when it comes to convicted PoCs.
    Jailbird.JPG
    Bob's living room.jpg
    Truly, Gandhi would be shocked by his method of simple living.

• Like x 4
    • Islamic Content x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler Do it like the robot to headspin to boogaloo.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Somehow I don't recognize any Criterion Edition on those heaps of DVDs. Lover of arts and culture everyone!

• Agree Agree x 8
    Positron

Positron Dangerbeard
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I knew Bob's obsession with Mario was bad but I didn't think it was this severe.

Now I kinda feel bad for him.

• Disagree Disagree x 13
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I noticed at least one Eclipse compilation in there, but I have a hunch it's a comp of Japanese monster/gangster movies instead of the early years of Bergman or Ozu. In fairness, that's probably what'd I'd get too, but I'm also not claiming superiority over others off of taste.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    Sexy Times Hitler

kiwifarms.net
  7. Bob's mind is probably 'Why spend money on Criterion when you can spend it on Nintendo instead?'

• Feels Feels x 2
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy GIANT TOOLS

kiwifarms.net
  8. I mean he wrote a book about his religious adoration for a really old Mario title. I think his view on what is culturally significant is somewhat biased and skewed.

Rabbit without a hat

Rabbit without a hat I'm here 'cause why not?

kiwifarms.net

9. This is how the enlightened elites live. Truly remarkable.

Look at how these fucking losers in obsolete flyover country live:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 13
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Well there is only so many ways to say "he never grew up", and I think we have exhausted most of them.

Positron

Positron Dangerbeard
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Does anybody have a larger copy of this to snoop on? I predict it is entirely action movies and children's media, and nothing older than Blob himself.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I really hope Chris Evans is the type of guy who acts woke because he's hiding really shady shit.
    CA.JPG
    DHGwYTOVYAANqlS.jpg DHGwZcUUAAAKpYU.jpg

Again, Bob's really the last person who should judge others for their looks. (ZikaBabyComparison.jpg)
    smallface.JPG smallface0.JPG

• Informative Informative x 3
    Sexy Times Hitler

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 7
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  13. You didn't have diabetes.

Remember when you didn't have diabetes?

That was weird, huh?
    JW.JPG

How do you still come off as an asshole when you're shit-talking white supremacists?
    WS.JPG WS0.JPG

I'm not sure why he wrote the second-to-last teet if even he knows it's bullshit.
    NewLeft.JPG
    And also, it isn't Bob without shitting on vidya for no real reason.
    Cawadoody.JPG

BONUS: You sure it isn't because maybe most companies are starting to realize that console-exclusive games are total horseshit?
    Exclusives.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
    #12754 Sexy Times Hitler, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    Sexy Times Hitler

kiwifarms.net
  14. I'll say this for Bob: he has a genuine talent for revealing himself to be an infuriating, pluperfect asshole in just a few words. That "hush up jailbird" thing is a perfect example. Dinesh D'Souza in no way deserved what happened to him; he was a textbook example of a political target under Obama's Justice Department in general and Preet Bharara's grandstanding in particular. What he did -- when prosecuted at all -- is almost always resolved via a fine, yet for some reason (I'm sure the anti-Hillary documentary had nothing at all to do with it) the prosecution wanted his ass in a sling.

You may not like Dinesh D'Souza, but he was a political target, not a criminal. But ... no bad tactics, amirite?

• Agree x 6
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Feels x 1
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram Prepare to meet Kali ... in hell!

kiwifarms.net
  15. His collection is shit. It looks like some try hard fake nerd needed a set piece for something...Like that photo.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre The world doesn't make sense until you force it to

kiwifarms.net
  16. James Woods doesn't need to be in movies anymore. He's already had a long and prolific career. Unlike Blob.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    The Colonel

The Colonel Depression Cow

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram Prepare to meet Kali ... in hell!

kiwifarms.net
  17. Now I know why Bob's book was so terrible. He doesn't appear to actually own any.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    NotAKitty

NotAKitty It all returns to nothing...
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Didn't he just make this same tweet like a month ago? Is this going to be a recurring thing where he tries to shit on James Woods and ignore his already long movie/TV career?

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net