• "kiwifarms is like that mixed-breed dog that only got the shitty parts of each of the different breeds and its probably only gonna live to like 2 before it turns into dog jello"

Careercow Bob "MovieBob" ChipmanObese Fascist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Enriku, Nov 11, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on MovieBob
  1. So are we just considering war "gun violence" now?

• Feels Feels x 5
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Re: Sarah Winchester. Yeah, Bob. That's totally the most interesting part about one of the world's most famous, bizarre, and unique pieces of architecture and alleged haunted houses. The gun control angle.

I swear to the baby Jesus, people who think this way should have the words EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL cast in letters of red hot iron and shoved up their asses one at a time.

As to Film Crit Hulk (where's his thread, anyway?) and Bob and whoever that third fellow is . . . let me just say, :powerlevel:as someone who has actually prosecuted harassment cases in a courtroom and in front of a judge and everything,:powerlevel: it's absolutely hilarious how little these film school reject douchebags understand about the law and the First Amendment issues that vex it.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram Prepare to meet Kali ... in hell!

kiwifarms.net
  3. I got you, famalam:
    https://kiwifarms.net/threads/michael-gordon-symonds-mike-symonds-filmcrithulk.29935/

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler a hundred sponges up his ass.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Mola Ram

kiwifarms.net
  5. he is pretty boring. he was more fun when he wrote in ALLL CAPS ALL THE TIME.it was an eyesore but it made him stand out.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I wonder what would Bob do if he was forced to live for a week without any access to electrical equipment?How long until he would start having delusions of Mario being in the same room with him?Would it be like that scene in Trainspotting with the guy in his room experiencing heroin withdrawal?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Hah. That was one of the main reasons I found him detestable. The allcaps shtick was tiresome within his first few articles. I find it delicious that without that shtick, he's just another pompous online cinematic ass.

Mola Ram

kiwifarms.net
  8. You're right, Bob. Bernie ruined Hillary's coronation by being a more likable and less shady candidate.
    BernieBoobs.JPG BernieBoobs0.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    Sexy Times Hitler

kiwifarms.net
  9. "Cuphead is being used by gamers as an exclusionary gatekeeping tool."

"Game journos are the gatekeepers of gaming by divine providence, so know your place peasant."
    Leave it to Bob to make a self-admitted Marvel fanboy like myself want to defend fucking Justice League.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Tell me about it. I just had a Steve Shives video in my feed.

8 showers later and I still don't feel clean.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Flexo

Flexo serial #3370318

kiwifarms.net
  11. If you mean nothing electronic at all, it might fuck him over depending on what he uses to check his insulin. He might eat himself to death.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Games can be art and still be challenging. Bob just can't accept that they can be in the same game.

The somewhat surprising part is that Moviebob of all people is reeing about video game difficulties. You would think that growing up with Mario, Mega Man, and Zelda that he couldn't care less about how difficult Cuphead is. But of course people like him who bitch about "hard" games like Cuphead (which by the way, allows for saves) just have to gain that extra oppression point.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan Your Wish Will Never Be Granted

kiwifarms.net
  13. A page or two :late: but...Nothing demonstrates Bobs seething hatred of the "Common Man" more than that Cuphead Twitter "Thread" where he shared that stupid cartoon about the passengers wanting to fly the plane instead of the pilots. Bob is so enamored with the "Elite", this idea of a Chosen Few lording over the rest of us, that even in something as prosaic as Video Game critique he honest to God believes we should defer to the opinions of Kotaku or Polygon over those of User Reviews or independent Youtube critics. Political power should be in the hands of dynasties. All of American society should geared towards serving the wishes and whims of NYC and LA. And now Bob argues for the sanctity of "Video Game Journalism". Just WTF Bob. Are you a Human Being or a Goddamn colony insect?

• Agree Agree x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  14. This is just an astonishing take on Sanders. This bloated bag of bitterness seems to genuinely believe that, yeah, just like you said, 2016 was supposed to be a coronation. A coronation of what? Wait! I have an idea...

Mola Ram

kiwifarms.net
  15. For an independent "creator" like Bob, he sure seems indifferent at best towards other YouTubers and actively hostile and hermetic at worst. When are you ever gonna see him do a collab video with anyone else or vice versa?

Hey, that's not fair. Robin Wright will always be hotter than Hillary.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Sexy Times Hitler

kiwifarms.net
  16. Doesn't stop Hillary from being the Queen of Garbage, Slime, Muck, Filth, and Putrescence.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Mola Ram

kiwifarms.net
  17. Does Bob even care about the content he makes or does he just see Youtube as the only platform where people will pay attention to his bullshit in any form?

PurpleDude

PurpleDude The Purpleest Dude In The West

kiwifarms.net
  18. Didn't he do some collab with some people going on about Spider-Man: Homecoming?

kiwifarms.net
  19. If YouTube and Twitter never existed, what would he do in order to be heard? Put his daily manifestos on his blog instead on his account? Scream at poor Bostonians on the street like a deranged hobo about Mario and Marvel?

• Like Like x 3
    Sexy Times Hitler

kiwifarms.net
  20. :optimistic: Maybe he'd be a more functional member of society and less hate-filled toward people with different opinions because he'd actually have to interact with them?

I know that is insanely optimistic, but Bob is a poster child for the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory, and even if he was still an asshole, I can't help but wonder if he'd be a marginally more tolerable one.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Mola Ram

kiwifarms.net