• “GIVEN BY NAZIS”

Careercow Bob "MovieBob" ChipmanObese Fascist Pop Culture Critic with a Mario Fetish Leading us to a Superior Future!

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Enriku, Nov 11, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on MovieBob
  1. For some reason he’s comparing them to the rednecks from House of 1000 Corpses (because they live in a spooky house I guess?) so at least the latter half is definitely the case.

Detrogen

Detrogen Real Humdinger

kiwifarms.net
  2. Charity work is below Bob. Just one more reason why Bob is an unlikable cunt.

• Agree Agree x 3
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Sharing info is my specialty

kiwifarms.net
  3. If you can't pull yourself up by your bootstraps, you are not among the elites and is therefore obsolete.

Positron

Positron ̶N̶u̶t̶c̶r̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̵ Patreon kills Rat Kings
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. He's really just a fat annoying asshole and we should restrain our inner A-Logs but it's not always easy. I can think of reasons when I try. For instance, however much you hate this idiot, he still has to wake up covered in hundreds of pounds of fat and be the living avatar of the beetus. Whatever he does that annoys you, he still has to be Bob Chipman, and that is really worse than anything you can wish on him.

But I completely sympathize and can't really criticize as I A-Log the fuck out of this asshole from time to time.

If you can't pull yourself up by your bootstraps, it's probably because you're fat!

Somewhat OT, but there's a comic series called Crossed by Garth Ennis (best known for Preacher but also worked on Judge Dredd and Punisher and Hellblazer). It isn't technically zombies, but involves an apocalyptic infection scenario. The victims don't die, but instead develop a facial rash in the shape of an inverted cross and completely lose every inhibition that humans normally have that keeps us from our evil impulses.

So they retain their memories and skills but simply start doing the most evil things they can imagine. So a nuclear technician would pull the control rods out and deliberately melt down the reactor. An airline pilot would crash his plane into the nearest building.

It takes Ennis's already edgy tendencies up to 11. I'm not sure I would recommend it, although it is sometimes compelling reading. Let's just reduce it to one sentence, though. One of the best villains is a guy named Horsecock, because he likes beating people to death with a severed horse cock while yelling "Horsecock!"

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #17204 AnOminous, Dec 7, 2017 at 8:40 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 8:48 AM
    AnOminous

AnOminous HO HO HO YOU HOS
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. Well you are totally right in this field again, in fact when I get pissed off at Bob Chipman, when I wish him ill, all I need to do is to remember this picture to remind me of who I am getting pissed at and realize he is already getting punished by some divine entity or himself....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. NOT ANOTHER DIME.
    IDW.JPG

tfw whoever runs the Wendy's twitter account is better at analyzing movies than Bob is.
    Wendys.JPG

This rebuttal's lazy even by his standards.
    Chimp.JPG

I mean, how else am I supposed to interpret the line: "But the climactic reveal of SMB3 is burned - no, seared - into my memory the way JFK’s assassination was for my parents’ generation... or the way 9/11 would be for mine a scant 12 years from then…"
    TwinMario.JPG

"Unoriginal Internet Nobody"
    UIN.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler Christmassy enough, right?

kiwifarms.net
  7. That would Imply you actually read comics, dumbass.

He have never picked the IDW, if not he would have been sperging about the transformers comics portraying LGBT relationships much better

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Maybe IDW canceled it because no one wants a military comic written by a blogger.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Sharing info is my specialty

kiwifarms.net
  9. The fact that Bobby didn't pick up G.I. Joe when it was written by a liberal speaks volumes about the wisdom of imagining SJWs to be a viable market.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Positron

Positron ̶N̶u̶t̶c̶r̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̵ Patreon kills Rat Kings
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. That and maybe a jingoistic light hearted romps target audience won't appreciate half hearted sjw speeches when could be watching someone (possibly a woman) punch cobra commander?

Also how fucking stupid are these people to badmouth their former employees online? They do know potential employers browse your profile right?

• Winner Winner x 3
    #17211 Emperor Julian, Dec 7, 2017 at 12:06 PM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 12:12 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Bob updated his Patreon:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/message-to-15758040
    >"Quality"
    >Can't spell "means"

:story:

• Informative Informative x 2
    Sexy Times Hitler

kiwifarms.net
  12. I am totally OK with anything that makes Bob lose his Patreon bucks. It's the closest he'll ever come to feeling like some blue collar worker who got screwed put of their job.

:story:
    Eat shit, Blob.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    PurpleDude

PurpleDude Pussburglar

kiwifarms.net
  13. That's what cracks me up about Bob and his ilk, their slow realization that you can't make the customer buy your product.

Even though they love to bleat, "speech has consequences" it's such a shock to them that consequences happened to them.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Flexo

Flexo serial #3370318

kiwifarms.net
  14. You say that but then you have people in the industry like Axel Alonso who after getting fired from his position as Marvel's editor in chief went full "FUCKING WHITE MAN STOLE MY JOB! REEEEEEE!" for a while (no idea if he stopped). The comic industry right now can be....comical.

I doubt Bob was reading anything from IDW but I'd chuckle if we found out he was buying the MLP comics.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Hilarious to watch their views on taxes change when the practical reality of it hits them. (I mean pateron's fees is as perfect a metaphor as could be invented) I half want to tweet bob, "maybe you've made enough money."

Flexo

Flexo serial #3370318

kiwifarms.net
  16. There isn't enough :story: in the world

• Like Like x 1
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt Fairly Okay at Posting on Forums

kiwifarms.net
  17. Hey Bob, basic math time. 2.9% + .35 of 1 dollar is not "double the amount". Let's just round it off, 3% of a dollar is 3 cents, meaning that a $1 donation will cost the donor $1.38. WOW! 38 cents more!

Let's crank it up to the $5 donation that gets you a mention or a thank you most of the time. 3% of that 5 dollars is 15 cents, so it's a total cost of $5.50. Now let's do 10 dollars, total cost is 10.65. At what point does the service charge equal a whole, extra dollar? 22 dollars, at which point the service charge is a bank-breaking $1.01.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. So much money! Let me clean out my fucking couch cushions, I'll get the change for your goddamn service charge. It's cheaper then paying for my fucking sales tax of 8%!

Basically, anyone whining about how this service charge is "so much money" and it's "unfair to the patrons!" is a stupid fucking cunt.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AngeloTheWizard

AngeloTheWizard Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads

kiwifarms.net
  18. True, but imagine how much of a stupid fucking cunt you'd have to be to give Bob Chipman any money in the first place.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram Prepare to meet Kali ... in hell!

kiwifarms.net
  19. Yet your dictator fantasies are okay?
    Tankie.JPG Tankie0.JPG

Sexy Times Hitler

kiwifarms.net