Bodybuilder Phil - The Muscleman Lore

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Vapid_Idiot

kiwifarms.net
Has there been a collection of the times Phil mentioned being a bodybuilder in the 2000s? I am very curious about this small part of the Phil lore, and it does not seem to have enough attention. For the DSP lore curators, has Phil ever discussed the following:

:agree: Workout Routines

:agree: Diet (Calorie Intake, cutting, bulking)

:agree: Max Lifts (deadlifts, squats, bench)

:agree:Did he mention entering any bodybuilding competitions? ( I am well aware of his 3rd place at Evo, but has he ever placed in a IFBB competition?)

:agree: Has there been any photos of Phil when he had muscles? I do not think I have ever seen a picture of Phil in shape. Did his bodybuilding career start sometime in the late 2000s, before he lost his helicopter job? I am trying to find a timeline of muscle related events his life.

:agree: What caused his body to degrade so rapidly? Was it gout, or his hurt back? Or was it something else?

If Phil or any of his unironic fans are reading this, could you please clarify the bodybuilding era? I have a bit of interest in weightlifting myself, so I am super curious about any insight Phil has on the matter. Maybe he can give some instructional demonstrations of safe lifting techniques on his stream :optimistic:?

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Has there been a collection of the times Phil mentioned being a bodybuilder in the 2000s? I am very curious about this small part of the Phil lore, and it does not seem to have enough attention. For the DSP lore curators, has Phil ever discussed the following:

:agree:Did he mention entering any bodybuilding competitions? ( I am well aware of his 3rd place at Evo, but has he ever placed in a IFBB competition?)

:agree: Has there been any photos of Phil when he had muscles? I do not think I have ever seen a picture of Phil in shape. Did his bodybuilding career start sometime in the late 2000s, before he lost his helicopter job? I am trying to find a timeline of muscle related events his life.

:agree: What caused his body to degrade so rapidly? Was it gout, or his hurt back? Or was it something else?

If Phil or any of his unironic fans are reading this, could you please clarify the bodybuilding era? I have a bit of interest in weightlifting myself, so I am super curious about any insight Phil has on the matter. Maybe he can give some instructional demonstrations of safe lifting techniques on his stream :optimistic:?
Apparently he knew about creatine, don't know if he actually ended up taking it himself, none of that bullshark testosterone stuff as he said.

Finding snippets of him talking about working out is patchy at best, Pigpiggo is definitely your friend to utilise here.

Vapid_Idiot

kiwifarms.net
Apparently he knew about creatine, don't know if he actually ended up taking it himself, none of that bullshark testosterone stuff as he said.

Finding snippets of him talking about working out is patchy at best, Pigpiggo is definitely your friend to utilise here.
PigPigGo! Thank you. I was hoping someone could find something but this will help.

I always wondered why people don't talk about this more. I find the level of straight up delusional lying about his "weightlifting" past to be very fascinating. I just found a video where he says he never curled free weights, and he just used a bar....lol what

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Should post pictures of DSP walking around EVO in the early 2000s where he was clearly a skinny kid. I can't find the picture, but he was paying off a loss bet and clearly had no muscle mass whatsoever.

Prince Lotor

Arnold Phil's-a-nigger can't hurt you now Bunny
kiwifarms.net

The answer to question 1 is "Honestly, I used to do everything". Phil will not, or hasn't yet, elaborate on what the fuck that means.

The answer to questions 2 through 5 is No.

The answer to question 6 is Phil barely had any muscle and is a compulsive liar based on his narcissistic delusions. He went from being a string-bean to an overweight fat shit to an alcoholic coma patient.

He has however been open about the fact that he has not done 1 single push-up since before 2010.

WolverineGuy22

kiwifarms.net
DSP was never seriously into working out, let alone a bodybuilder. He probably picked up a barbell a couple of times, like every single other male at one point, The "bodybuilding days" is a meme that has grown, and DSP is too egotistical to realize that most questions about the "bodybuilding days" are trolling/making fun of him.

This is probably the best clip I could find of DSP discussing weightlifting. Same story as above. Says he was lifting weights constantly in his parents basement during college. Says he gained about 20 pounds of muscle and that you can see muscles in his arms when he moves on stream, because he used to lift :lunacy:
(Bonus autism: Over 2k in tips goal during this stream, with 1k alone coming from "Ass Munching Ball Suckers")

Last edited:

OJ Simpson

Hey Kiwi World, It's Yours Truly.
kiwifarms.net
DSP was never seriously into working out, let alone a bodybuilder. He probably picked up a barbell a couple of times, like every single other male at one point, The "bodybuilding days" is a meme that has grown, and DSP is too egotistical to realize that most questions about the "bodybuilding days" are trolling/making fun of him.

This is probably the best clip I could find of DSP discussing weightlifting. Same story as above. Says he was lifting weights constantly in his parents basement during college. Says he gained about 20 pounds of muscle and that you can see muscles in his arms when he moves on stream, because he used to lift :lunacy:
(Bonus autism: Over 2k in tips goal during this stream, with 1k alone coming from "Ass Munching Ball Suckers")

One thing I'll always appreciate about Dave, is he deletes nothing, and even if he does, it's still up long enough to archive. Even to his own detriment. He basically leaves the choice up to the viewer whether or not they'll be pignotized, for the rest of us however, it's great to be able to point out hypocrisy on demand.

Vapid_Idiot

kiwifarms.net
One thing I'll always appreciate about Dave, is he deletes nothing, and even if he does, it's still up long enough to archive. Even to his own detriment. He basically leaves the choice up to the viewer whether or not they'll be pignotized, for the rest of us however, it's great to be able to point out hypocrisy on demand.
I was just curious about this, because I was thinking maybe he just meant to say he lifted weights occasionally, and just confused himself with the semantics of what he was claiming. Yet he goes all out and says he was a bodybuilder and was totally jacked, but recently circled back to it recently and said it was a detractor meme. It confused the shit out of me, so I wanted some clarity. He is meta-delusional, making egregious claims and then going back and saying he never made those claims. It is mind boggling to me.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
I was just curious about this, because I was thinking maybe he just meant to say he lifted weights occasionally, and just confused himself with the semantics of what he was claiming. Yet he goes all out and says he was a bodybuilder and was totally jacked, but recently circled back to it recently and said it was a detractor meme. It confused the shit out of me, so I wanted some clarity. He is meta-delusional, making egregious claims and then going back and saying he never made those claims. It is mind boggling to me.
It's truly baffling how much he has contradicted himself and how many lies you can pick out if you go and seek out past instances like this where he talks about stories from the past, and knowingly exaggerating them and changing the story each and every time.

Last edited:

Schmeckel

If you miss it, you must be blind!
kiwifarms.net
It's truly baffling how much he has contradicted himself and how many lies you can pick out if you go and seek out past instances like this where he talks about stores from the past, and knowingly exaggerating them and changing the story each and every time.
To piggyback (hehe) off of this: With how many times he's retconned his history, any time he's called out on said contradictions he just handwaves it all away as being taken out of khantext. He gets to pick and choose what story he cites, and it's not like he's exactly wrong because they're his words and tales. The flip flopping he does with everything is endlessly amusing.

More on the topic of his experience lifting weights or being a body builder... The district/state his basketball American high school fell in had physical education credit requirements. One way you can get said credits is by taking a PE class (duh). Another way is by lettering in a sport. Since we all know Phil's actual athletic ability is somewhere between Shiavo and Hawking, lettering in anything other than mental gymnastics is out of the question, he had to take some sort of PE class. Rather than being the last one picked, and the first one out in boys V girls dodge ball, he took a weightlifting class. One where he barely had to show up because the coach couldn't care less as they were planning for the next ball game.

Vapid_Idiot

kiwifarms.net
To piggyback (hehe) off of this: With how many times he's retconned his history, any time he's called out on said contradictions he just handwaves it all away as being taken out of khantext. He gets to pick and choose what story he cites, and it's not like he's exactly wrong because they're his words and tales. The flip flopping he does with everything is endlessly amusing.

More on the topic of his experience lifting weights or being a body builder... The district/state his basketball American high school fell in had physical education credit requirements. One way you can get said credits is by taking a PE class (duh). Another way is by lettering in a sport. Since we all know Phil's actual athletic ability is somewhere between Shiavo and Hawking, lettering in anything other than mental gymnastics is out of the question, he had to take some sort of PE class. Rather than being the last one picked, and the first one out in boys V girls dodge ball, he took a weightlifting class. One where he barely had to show up because the coach couldn't care less as they were planning for the next ball game.
Exactly. It is just fucking weird. I do not understand the benefit of this mindset. I know we always shit on paypiggies, but he always seems to want to say random nonsense to impress them, and it is not just for monetary gain. He really wants to look cool in front of all of the literal retards. He has massive self esteem issues.

Schmeckel

If you miss it, you must be blind!
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. It is just fucking weird. I do not understand the benefit of this mindset. I know we always shit on paypiggies, but he always seems to want to say random nonsense to impress them, and it is not just for monetary gain. He really wants to look cool in front of all of the literal retards. He has massive self esteem issues.
His mindset has been thoroughly combed through in various threads. It really boils down to narcissism, loneliness, and paranoia. He thinks he's God's gift to man, to gaming, to shtreeming. I'm sure that in his head, he was the inspiration for Dos Equis "most interesting man in the world commercials." He's great, everyone else is a braindead no-load. And it's because of this tahxic disposition that he has no friends, no acquaintances, nobody in his life that gives him a fraction of the validation he thinks he's owed. So, he talks to the echo chamber of shit-sipping sycophants and sings his own praises while trying to trample on everyone else. He's that bully stereotype in movies and books that REALLY just wants to have friends but can't help but be an asshole to everyone. The main difference is that while he is lonely, he doesn't want to extend himself at all but rather wants everyone else to kowtow to him to earn his favor and friendship.

But...that's where the paranoia comes in to play. He's burned pretty much every bridge that has ever gone to Goutopia. Every friend, business relationship, other personal relationship, I'm sure even people in his family are sick of his shit because all he does is use people until they serve no purpose. His fragile ego can't possibly handle having someone treat HIM the way that he has treated others. And, any person that gets within sniffing distance (poor olfactory nerves) could "screw him over." Shit, look at how much of an extra fuckin' gin-fueled spiral he went into once Panda left his ass. He had to learn how to do laundry. A 'man' in his 30's had to learn how to do laundry. He throws money at Khet so she stays to be his maid-mom, and the day that she leaves will be the day he has an IV pole next to him with a Tanqueray bottle hardlined straight into his veins. He can't handle rejection, he can't handle getting told to pack sand. When he DOES get the boot from something, he's quick to turn it around and say "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME...I QUIT!" to make himself out to be the victim...and it all loops back to the cycle of narcissism, loneliness, and then paranoia creeps in.

Philly May Lyrus

Panda Lee Broke My Achy Breaky Heart *Snort*
kiwifarms.net
His mindset has been thoroughly combed through in various threads. It really boils down to narcissism, loneliness, and paranoia. He thinks he's God's gift to man, to gaming, to shtreeming. I'm sure that in his head, he was the inspiration for Dos Equis "most interesting man in the world commercials." He's great, everyone else is a braindead no-load. And it's because of this tahxic disposition that he has no friends, no acquaintances, nobody in his life that gives him a fraction of the validation he thinks he's owed. So, he talks to the echo chamber of shit-sipping sycophants and sings his own praises while trying to trample on everyone else. He's that bully stereotype in movies and books that REALLY just wants to have friends but can't help but be an asshole to everyone. The main difference is that while he is lonely, he doesn't want to extend himself at all but rather wants everyone else to kowtow to him to earn his favor and friendship.

But...that's where the paranoia comes in to play. He's burned pretty much every bridge that has ever gone to Goutopia. Every friend, business relationship, other personal relationship, I'm sure even people in his family are sick of his shit because all he does is use people until they serve no purpose. His fragile ego can't possibly handle having someone treat HIM the way that he has treated others. And, any person that gets within sniffing distance (poor olfactory nerves) could "screw him over." Shit, look at how much of an extra fuckin' gin-fueled spiral he went into once Panda left his ass. He had to learn how to do laundry. A 'man' in his 30's had to learn how to do laundry. He throws money at Khet so she stays to be his maid-mom, and the day that she leaves will be the day he has an IV pole next to him with a Tanqueray bottle hardlined straight into his veins. He can't handle rejection, he can't handle getting told to pack sand. When he DOES get the boot from something, he's quick to turn it around and say "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME...I QUIT!" to make himself out to be the victim...and it all loops back to the cycle of narcissism, loneliness, and then paranoia creeps in.
Wow just wow....couldn't have summed him up better in about two paragraphs. You win all the medals!

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings..and I laughed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His body is degrading rapidly because he cannot come to terms with his homosexuality and he thinks of dick and balls every single day and is angry that he thinks about them and combined with never moving around even to do the slightest chore his muscles are atrophied.
And he is also gay

NynchLiggers

Lost Pillstream footage
kiwifarms.net
His body is degrading rapidly because he cannot come to terms with his homosexuality and he thinks of dick and balls every single day and is angry that he thinks about them and combined with never moving around even to do the slightest chore his muscles are atrophied.
And he is also gay
I don't think it's homosexuality, ED is more plausible.