Boil the leftist mindset down

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Absolute trust in the authority of the Democratic party
Absolute trust in left leaning media institutions

Whatever these groups say, that's reality and that's all there is to it.

And absolute trust that these institutions are going to lead us to a utopia and not anything bad.

What's ironic is they'll pay lip service to the evils of capitalism and corporations but they don't seem to understand these institutions are controlled by the same capitalistic corporations they supposedly oppose and somehow they're still willing to put their absolute trust in them and assume they have the best intentions for mankind, somehow they don't see the irony in this, I'd love so much to go back in time to the early 2000s and show an "Adbusters" type liberal the way the left wing works now, their eyes would bug out of their head and they'd start foaming from the mouth, corporations are so powerful they turned their greatest enemies into their greatest allies, think about what a level of subversion that is.

And on the topic of identity politics it boils down to "white = bad", "not white = good" "black = best" and when it comes to men and women, "women = good" "men = bad" and with sexuality "LGBT = good" and "not LGBT = bad"

And finally, their group, the left, are the good guys, everyone else are the bad guys, no matter whatever anyone says or does "left = good" and "right = bad" no matter what, if the left engages in the exact same behavior someone on the right does, it's ok when they do it, because they're simply the good guys!

Bland Crumbs

Aren't you a little embarrassed?
kiwifarms.net
And finally, their group, the left, are the good guys, everyone else are the bad guys, no matter whatever anyone says or does "left = good" and "right = bad" no matter what
When your beliefs are so clearly wrong the only way to justify them is to call everyone else a witch then drown them or burn them at the stake if they survive probably not a sign of longevity.

I would hesitate to lump all leftists into the circle of the devout who push enough to keep the sheep in the pen but most leftists are probably still in that group because they are ignorant of history and what is going on in the world.

It does not make them bad it just makes them people like others who have cheered as empires fell and they expected to be elevated only to find the boot on them as well.

Last edited:

OfficerBagget

Supreme Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
I was waiting for it to end with

This is your brain on leftism
s3-news-tmp-108565-fried_egg--default--454.png

Any questions?

Meat Pickle

Meat Kaiju Rampage
kiwifarms.net
Absolute trust in the authority of the Democratic party
Absolute trust in left leaning media institutions

Whatever these groups say, that's reality and that's all there is to it.

And absolute trust that these institutions are going to lead us to a utopia and not anything bad.

What's ironic is they'll pay lip service to the evils of capitalism and corporations but they don't seem to understand these institutions are controlled by the same capitalistic corporations they supposedly oppose and somehow they're still willing to put their absolute trust in them and assume they have the best intentions for mankind, somehow they don't see the irony in this, I'd love so much to go back in time to the early 2000s and show an "Adbusters" type liberal the way the left wing works now, their eyes would bug out of their head and they'd start foaming from the mouth, corporations are so powerful they turned their greatest enemies into their greatest allies, think about what a level of subversion that is.

And on the topic of identity politics it boils down to "white = bad", "not white = good" "black = best" and when it comes to men and women, "women = good" "men = bad" and with sexuality "LGBT = good" and "not LGBT = bad"

And finally, their group, the left, are the good guys, everyone else are the bad guys, no matter whatever anyone says or does "left = good" and "right = bad" no matter what, if the left engages in the exact same behavior someone on the right does, it's ok when they do it, because they're simply the good guys!
I thought you vowed not to post anymore right-wing doomer thoughts anymore.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
This didn't really need a thread, but okay.

At the top end: "Let's plunge the world into absolute chaos so we can take the population's resources while they're distracted by the propaganda telling them to ruin their neighbor's lives or kill them, because I'm Bill Gates and I'm the only person who deserves to live. The survivors will get BTFO'd next, and Melinda and I'll be sipping martinis on Mars as we bleed the Earth dry. Speaking of, where's my adrenochrome?

At the bottom end. "Agree with my hateful and world-destroying rhetoric decorated with agreeable phrasing and lies, or I will ruin your life or kill you."

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Lord of the Void
kiwifarms.net
There is no "one" leftist ideology though. There are a ton of ideologies that tilt what we think of as "left" of center on a bilateral basis but realistically a lot of those subgroups of ideology are as much in conflict with one another as they are with any on the "right" side of the axis. Some ancom wannabe militant and some establishment Skull and Bones dem would strangle one another given the choice, probably even more quickly than they would strangle someone they considered an enemy from the "right".

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably behind the scenes there are factions within the satanic pedophile elite ranks battling for control just like with any cult trying to take over the world. Will be exciting to see which ones end up winning out!

What were we talking about again?

Brigada

And so on, and so on
kiwifarms.net
Didn't you promise no doomposting?
This isn't a @Dom Cruise doompost thread yet. He still needs to go off the deep end about America having a racial civil war and how the antifa supersoldiers will steal his Read or Die Mangas because they have big tiddies in them.

The 2015 level SJW critique and the 2000s nostalgiafaggotry is there though. Its just missing the above mentioned touch to transform itself into the proper legendary @Dom Cruise doompost.

btw Dom, what happened to not rejecting leftism outright? Did some transflag username ream your ass on twitter again so that you had to write this caricature of an OP for free asspats?
I still have a bone to pick with SJWs, Woke or I think what is the best term, the Regressive Left, because I think it's leftism predicated on malignant narcissism, but that doesn't mean I reject leftism outright,