Boil the leftist mindset down

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
External locus of control + tabula rasa.
External locus of control - people's situations are generally out of their control; if people are in a bad situation then society must change to help them.
Tabula rasa - human nature does not exist, people are products of society. Or human nature exists and is good, but it's corrupted by society.

At the opposite conservatives generally believe that people are in control of their actions and that human nature is flawed and societies must take that into consideration to succeed.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think its folly to assume these people are all part of one monolithic group. What you see as "the left" is a vast and at some points tenuously connected web of smaller ideologies. A lot of these groups despise each other, but because they share some random broad interpretation of what constitutes social justice (in the classical sense) they have been collected under a single umbrella.

Who put them under that umbrella? Why, the "leaders" of the left. The idea that the "left" is a single entity is simply a marketing ploy. To sell you leftism, and if you are not inclined, there are plenty of marketers who will sell you a right wing ideology. These people are all identical. They believe in nothing except for their bank accounts. And their sole mission in life is to sell you some part of this narrative because it benefits them.

This is why conservatives consistently fail to fight leftism. Because there is no leftism; they're just fighting the wind. All of modern politics is composed of living strawmen constructed by solicitors. Its the equivalent of tackling a dark figure standing in a dimly lit hallway only to find that its just a cardboard cutout.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suppose I should have clarified Woke and not "leftists" but what I see going on is Woke more and more running the show of the entirety of the left, even if someone is not a diehard drinker of the Kool Aid they will still run interference for Woke, they will gaslight you into thinking there isn't even such a thing, like they try to gaslight you into thinking there is no such as "Antifa" as a group.

I hope we see a breakaway from more sane leftists from Woke, but until we do, I think it's fair to just call it "the left"

I'm just waiting for OP to post his manifesto already
The social media revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Should I invest in a hoodie and aviator shades?

I thought you vowed not to post anymore right-wing doomer thoughts anymore.

Didn't you promise no doomposting?
I got ahead of myself and I apologize for that, I'm just a guy who calls a spade a spade and I can't do that without it slipping into "doomposting" I guess.

I will always maintain that it isn't hopeless though, I'm not entirely blackpilled.

this logical leap: "eugenic = bad, therefore dysgenic = always good"
is pretty much the guiding principle of it all.
That's a good way to put it very simply.

This isn't a @Dom Cruise doompost thread yet. He still needs to go off the deep end about America having a racial civil war and how the antifa supersoldiers will steal his Read or Die Mangas because they have big tiddies in them.
They can take my Read or Die mangas and other anime tiddies from my cold dead hands!

The 2015 level SJW critique and the 2000s nostalgiafaggotry is there though. Its just missing the above mentioned touch to transform itself into the proper legendary @Dom Cruise doompost.

btw Dom, what happened to not rejecting leftism outright? Did some transflag username ream your ass on twitter again so that you had to write this caricature of an OP for free asspats?
What happened is I thought more about it, I have tried and I have tried to come up with some logical framework in my mind that I could in some way still think of myself as "left" but be anti-Woke.

And I just don't think I can do it, part of the reason why is the realization of the pure scale of what Woke wants to do the human race or at least my race of people and it's got to be stopped at literally any cost.

They want to systemically destroy everything that could in any small way, shape or form be described as "white" from the very face of the Earth and I ain't down with that program, I ain't down with anything even close to that program.

The George Floyd riots really changed me, I felt something break in me when that happened, something gave way and I finally started to seriously accept the idea that "yeah, maybe blacks are just more violent than white people" and what if that's true? We need to ask the question.

All I'm saying is we need to get to the bottom of the reality of race as it affects the human species, regardless of whatever that truth is, we must face it, if we don't face it, we're doomed, this is the tower of Babel moment for mankind.

The truth is what it is regardless of what we think about it and only through facing the truth can anything succeed, the truth is all powerful, the truth is the way, if we turn away from the truth just because we don't like the truth we are doomed as a species and I mean that 100% literally, we will go the way of the dinosaurs, I fucking mean that, this is not a joke, playtime is over boys and girls.

Woke, which is really just repackaged good old fashioned Marxism, is a war on truth itself, they want to kill the truth dead, we can't, I repeat, we can't let that happen, because if they kill truth, they'll kill the human race alongside it.

I know this is some heavy, intense shit, but we're at a real crossroads as a species here in the 21st century, it's sink or swim time, it's getting down to brass tacks, are you ready for it?

The thing is truth is gonna win, truth is more powerful than a lie, the truth will come out but it will shake our world to it's very foundations and it's going to be like nothing ever before seen in human history, are you ready for it?

WW2 was a war over the truth, Hitler starting asking a little too many questions and sure, maybe he took things too far, maybe his impressions were wrong? But you can't help but notice that the Woke's go to insult for anyone that dares to ask questions is Nazi.

Maybe blacks really are more prone to violence than whites, maybe Jews really are up to no good, why can't we ask these questions? What if it's true? The evidence is piling up literally by the day that it's true, so why not take these questions seriously?

If anyone can offer me a sound logical argument that these things aren't true, I'd love to hear it.

Not even leftists trust this stuff. Shitlibs are a different story. Go dilate instead of making retarded posts like this.
As I already said, shitlibs run the show now.

I think its folly to assume these people are all part of one monolithic group. What you see as "the left" is a vast and at some points tenuously connected web of smaller ideologies. A lot of these groups despise each other, but because they share some random broad interpretation of what constitutes social justice (in the classical sense) they have been collected under a single umbrella.

Who put them under that umbrella? Why, the "leaders" of the left. The idea that the "left" is a single entity is simply a marketing ploy. To sell you leftism, and if you are not inclined, there are plenty of marketers who will sell you a right wing ideology. These people are all identical. They believe in nothing except for their bank accounts. And their sole mission in life is to sell you some part of this narrative because it benefits them.

This is why conservatives consistently fail to fight leftism. Because there is no leftism; they're just fighting the wind. All of modern politics is composed of living strawmen constructed by solicitors. Its the equivalent of tackling a dark figure standing in a dimly lit hallway only to find that its just a cardboard cutout.
It's coming down to brass tacks buddy, the world is coalescing into two groups, it's one or the other and you're going to be forced to choose between it.

Whatever differences exist on the left are going away and the only way for the right to fight back is to do the same thing.

Of course maybe that's what kills us, didn't you use the metaphor of two atoms coming together creating a nuclear explosion?

I wish I could stop this, but I can't, I'm just one man, I'm just pointing out what I think is going to happen.

So, there I go flying off the rails and getting too intense again, I'm genuinely sorry about this guys, I know this shit is scary, it scares me too, but I'm someone who simply want to know the truth, I've always been an incredibly curious person, I simply want to know the truth about what is going on in this world we live in, I have a strong, sometimes all encompassing desire to know it.

I'd love to know the truth about God, life, the universe and everything, I'd love to know the truth about everything even if drove me insane HP Lovecraft style.

And I will readily admit that going insane might be what I'm doing, it's easy to mock me and hate me but if anyone has any genuine advice for how to avoid losing my mind I'd love to hear it.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All this statement means is that you have bought into the marketing.
Maybe, but the marketing is everywhere you look nowadays, so it's not hard to fall prey to it.

Everywhere you look in modern culture the message is loud and clear and that's "SUBMIT BEFORE DIVERSITY, WHITE MEN" but what if diversity really does = white genocide?

They're the ones pushing this shit on everyone and forcing everyone to choose between two things, not me.

On a side note I'll tell you all what I think the truth about reality is, the truth is that it's infinite, there are infinite universes and infinite possibilities, in some universe our "reality" is just fiction, in another universe our fiction is reality, Superman is real, somewhere.

Also Read or Die is real in some universe, cool.

The Never Ending Story was one of my favorite movies as a kid, maybe that's where I got a taste for existentialism? What if Woke is The Nothing?

My point is, it's turtles all the way down...

Also, I realize I sound like those Final Fantasy house people.

But hey, what if Jen was actually on to something?

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jews. Jews all the way down.
What is wrong with those people? Are they just mad God no longer talks to them or something?

What if what's going on in the world today is that Jews are purposely trying to engineer a scenario in the world that perfectly resembles the Book of Revelations as some great, grand experiment to see whether God really is real after all?

L50LasPak

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe, but the marketing is everywhere you look nowadays, so it's not hard to fall prey to it.

Everywhere you look in modern culture the message is loud and clear and that's "SUBMIT BEFORE DIVERSITY, WHITE MEN" but what if diversity really does = white genocide?

They're the ones pushing this shit on everyone and forcing everyone to choose between two things, not me.
Nobody actually has the power to make you choose what to believe. The only reason you feel compelled to do so is because of your own vulnerability to pressure. Thinking that you have to choose sides is what these people want, because when you decide they have say over your fate you will be more likely to turn back to them again and again, especially in times of weakness. And they will just so happen to have a product to sell you every time, at a premium of course.

There is absolutely nothing stoppping you from being stubborn and refusing to pick a side. There are plenty of environments where you cannot speak your mind aloud, but look around you. Face to face human interaction is dead. And besides, everyone puts on a face when they interact with other people. This is no different. There is no real penalty for remaining stubborn.

You know as well as I do that neither side in this scenario has yours or anyone else's best interests in mind. And once they achieve victory they'll turn on you just as surely as the left wing is turning on its own right now. Nobody can be good enough to live up to the standards they set for other people. I know exactly how they think because I am one of those unpleasable people. I can tell you they aren't worth your loyalty, and convincing you that you are in the midst of a life-and-death struggle is just another tactic they're using to try and make a sale.

On a side note I'll tell you all what I think the truth about reality is, the truth is that it's infinite, there are infinite universes and infinite possibilities, in some universe our "reality" is just fiction, in another universe our fiction is reality, Superman is real, somewhere.

Also Read or Die is real in some universe, cool.

The Never Ending Story was one of my favorite movies as a kid, maybe that's where I got a taste for existentialism? What if Woke is The Nothing?

My point is, it's turtles all the way down...
I'm familar with this theory. I consider it completely irrelevant to the conversation, because it has no real impact on the world we live in right now.

Last edited:

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody actually has the power to make you choose what to believe. The only reason you feel compelled to do so is because of your own vulnerability to pressure. Thinking that you have to choose sides is what these people want, because when you decide they have say over your fate you will be more likely to turn back to them again and again, especially in times of weakness. And they will just so happen to have a product to sell you every time, at a premium of course.

There is absolutely nothing stoppping you from being stubborn and refusing to pick a side. There are plenty of environments where you cannot speak your mind aloud, but look around you. Face to face human interaction is dead. And besides, everyone puts on a face when they interact with other people. This is no different. There is no real penalty for remaining stubborn.

You know as well as I do that neither side in this scenario has yours or anyone else's best interests in mind. And once they achieve victory they'll turn on you just as surely as the left wing is turning on its own right now. Nobody can be good enough to live up to the standards they set for other people. I know exactly how they people think because I am one of those unpleasable people. I can tell you they aren't worth your loyalty, and convincing you that you are in the midst of a life-and-death struggle is just another tactic they're using to try and make a sale.
What you are saying is the absolute truth and I realize this.

Being stubborn and refusing to pick a side is what I would do should push come to shove, I'd make a terrible Nazi, I'm too much of a degenerate and I'm not going to take another human life, no matter who they are, fuck that, it's just not in my nature.

I'm familar with this theory. I consider it completely irrelevant to the conversation, because it has no real impact on the world we live in right now.
Just throwing that out there as some fun food for thought, I take comfort in the idea that somewhere out there there's another version of me that got everything I always wanted.

L50LasPak

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being stubborn and refusing to pick a side is what I would do should push come to shove, I'd make a terrible Nazi, I'm too much of a degenerate and I'm not going to take another human life, no matter who they are, fuck that, it's just not in my nature.
Yes, you say that, but all of these threads and your doomer reputation would suggest otherwise. You're also still thinking in terms of the arbitrary left/right categories that don't really exist. For example, I have met hardcore commies who also believe the Jews should be exterminated. Are these people left wing or right wing? They are neither, and the question is irrelevant.

Just because you have taken a strong dislike to an established faction does not automatically make their detractors automatically right about everything. My existing disdain for conservative, "right wing" and fascist politics has remained completely the same even though I've also come to despise liberal "left wing" politics as well. Hate's an unlimited resource, I'll never run out of it, so I'm not going to pretend I like any of the shit sandwiches that pass for political ideologies in Current Year.

I don't know why people struggle so much with this because it really is the easiest thing on the planet to just write other people off as idiots and only listen to them when they say something that genuinely interests you. If it makes you feel alone or jaded or cynical or edgy or any of the other annoying terms associated with just having your own damn opinion on a topic, then you have to weigh whether sticking to your beliefs or having a social circle with a sense (however tenuous) of belonging is more valuable to you.

Last edited:

Brigada

And so on, and so on
kiwifarms.net
WW2 was a war over the truth, Hitler starting asking a little too many questions and sure, maybe he took things too far, maybe his impressions were wrong? But you can't help but notice that the Woke's go to insult for anyone that dares to ask questions is Nazi.

Maybe blacks really are more prone to violence than whites, maybe Jews really are up to no good, why can't we ask these questions? What if it's true? The evidence is piling up literally by the day that it's true, so why not take these questions seriously?

I also reject any far right ideology, ie hardcore racism, hate, anti-Semitism and other toxic, hate based stuff,

The evidence is piling up literally by the day that it's true
:story:

mario if smoke weed

I will and am being proven right.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is wrong with those people? Are they just mad God no longer talks to them or something?

What if what's going on in the world today is that Jews are purposely trying to engineer a scenario in the world that perfectly resembles the Book of Revelations as some great, grand experiment to see whether God really is real after all?
The Jews that run the show are actually Lutherian Jews who turned their back on their brethren in order to achieve unsurmountable amounts of power - the Rothschilds, for example. They use the common Jew as a scapegoat so they can hide behind the curtain and merely accuse people speaking out against them of antisemitism. They care not about God, but about ruling those who they see as lesser beings with an iron fist. They let the Holocaust, 9/11, and COVID-19 happen (maybe not directly caused it, but played a part in making them so important) and got off scot-free because they run the show. Why God allows them to get away with this shit is a mystery; maybe we're all in a simulation testing our worthiness to join God in heaven, and these Lutherian Jews are the ones entering a world of righteous hurt.

L50LasPak

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why God allows them to get away with this shit is a mystery; maybe we're all in a simulation testing our worthiness to join God in heaven, and these Lutherian Jews are the ones entering a world of righteous hurt.
Maybe they really do have the favor of the almighty and that's why they keep getting away with everything.

Unyielding Stupidity

Zero women, zero money, seven undiscovered bodies.
kiwifarms.net

I'd argue that it's basically a monolithic group nowadays. Ask anyone sitting on the left-wing their opinions on certain political topics, and they'll almost always say the same thing, with differences so minor they're basically non-existent. Communists, Socialists, Anarchists, Social Democrats, Neoliberals, Progressives, they pretty much all support the same leftist slop - open borders, overwhelming support of the LGBT, a general hostility towards the actual working class (AKA the "mayo chuds" or the "literal Nazis"), etc.
You'll see so-called communists openly supporting massive corporations because the corporation made a hollow statement about supporting gay rights, anarchists celebrating police crackdowns and state suppression of groups they don't like, and progressives shunning equality in favour of racial quotas. They're all just the same group wearing different skins.

The only left-wing groups that aren't part of this monolithic group are minorities who are more conservative but work with the left-wing as the left-wing promises them free gibs for being brown, or the fringest of fringe ideologies where supporting them would be suitable grounds to section you under the mental health act.

L50LasPak

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ask anyone sitting on the left-wing their opinions on certain political topics, and they'll almost always say the same thing, with differences so minor they're basically non-existent. Communists, Socialists, Anarchists, Social Democrats, Neoliberals, Progressives, they pretty much all support the same leftist slop - open borders, overwhelming support of the LGBT, a general hostility towards the actual working class (AKA the "mayo chuds" or the "literal Nazis"), etc.
You'll see so-called communists openly supporting massive corporations because the corporation made a hollow statement about supporting gay rights, anarchists celebrating police crackdowns and state suppression of groups they don't like, and progressives shunning equality in favour of racial quotas. They're all just the same group wearing different skins.
That's not a monolithic group, that's a bunch of surface-level slogans and canned opinions. If you actually have a conversation with any of these people that lasts past the two minute mark, they'll rather quickly show their ignorance on the subject and run out of talking points. Its not difficult.

Again, this is part of the marketing scheme. Everybody's doing it! You have to treat one-sentence political opinions like memes, because that's what they are. And they are about as meaningless as memes. Most well-adjusted people will eventually run out of memes. If the person you're talking to just keeps going long past the point where they were making any coherent sense, then maybe you should stop arguing with people on fucking Twitter.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I try to give the left it's due and they keep spitting in my face over and over again, you can only kick a dog so much before it starts biting back.

There are people on the left that absolutely fucking hate white people in a way that is as racist as racist can get, people who would happily see a guy like me dead and the left tolerates this, they won't say a single fucking word about anti-white racism, they don't even think it exists in the first place.

So fuck that and fuck them, I'm not on their side until they make it loud and clear that anti-white racism won't be tolerated by the "anti-racists" either.

I'd argue that it's basically a monolithic group nowadays. Ask anyone sitting on the left-wing their opinions on certain political topics, and they'll almost always say the same thing, with differences so minor they're basically non-existent. Communists, Socialists, Anarchists, Social Democrats, Neoliberals, Progressives, they pretty much all support the same leftist slop - open borders, overwhelming support of the LGBT, a general hostility towards the actual working class (AKA the "mayo chuds" or the "literal Nazis"), etc.

The only left-wing groups that aren't part of this monolithic group are minorities who are more conservative but work with the left-wing as the left-wing promises them free gibs for being brown, or the fringest of fringe ideologies where supporting them would be suitable grounds to section you under the mental health act.
This is the point I'm making, I've seen this firsthand with people online who were once a little more sane, a little more normal, but were always very liberal, as soon as Trump came into office they went more and more insane, more and more unwilling to listen to any criticism of the left, it always came down to something like "yeah but kids in cages"

They just didn't give a shit, all they cared about was getting Trump out, now that he's actually gone it's shifted to getting revenge that he was ever President in the first place, their attitude hasn't changed, they're still just as pissed off as they were before, they're not going to be happy until they can enact violence on conservative white men.

It comes down to this, both sides of the political spectrum are willing to sweep a lot under the rug on their side because they hate a group of the opposing side so much that they'll do anything to stop them, for the left it's "yeah, I may not be crazy about certain things about socialism, Woke etc, but we can't let the Nazis win!", I flat out saw Zac Bertschy on his Twitter back when he was still alive, say that he was joining the Democratic Socialists of America despite being skeptical of a lot about socialism, but then he said "hey, whatever punches Nazis in the dick!"

It's of course the same story on the right and I'm guilty of it too, but replace "Nazis" with "Marxists", I can freely admit we got some creepy mother fuckers here on the right, but if we're being forced to pick between two things, Fascism and Marxism, in my view both might be bad but one is the lesser of two evils.

Fascism will preserve at least some semblance of civilization and law and order, Marxism is going to lead to absolute third world style chaos.

Then of course there's the racial factor, I'm white, fascism is on the side of white people, Marxism is on the side of anything but, if you're white and unless you like the idea of having your throat slit, the choice should be obvious.

But of course I hate the idea that we may be forced to choose and would really like to choose neither side, but this is what's happening, it's like a reactionary feedback loop, both sides become more extreme in response to each other, the only winning move is to not play, but I'm not seeing enough people being smart enough to realize that.

That's not a monolithic group, that's a bunch of surface-level slogans and canned opinions. If you actually have a conversation with any of these people that lasts past the two minute mark, they'll rather quickly show their ignorance on the subject and run out of talking points. Its not difficult.

Again, this is part of the marketing scheme. Everybody's doing it! You have to treat one-sentence political opinions like memes, because that's what they are. And they are about as meaningless as memes. Most well-adjusted people will eventually run out of memes. If the person you're talking to just keeps going long past the point where they were making any coherent sense, then maybe you should stop arguing with people on fucking Twitter.
You're right, they are memes, but here's the thing, we've crossed the Rubicon on memes, this shit ain't just regulated on Twitter anymore, it can have an impact on the real world and already has.

The George Floyd riots happened because of the "viral video" of his killing, "George Floyd" himself became a meme and people absolutely tore shit up because of this meme, I witnessed it online as it was happening live.

A powerful enough meme can destroy our civilization, the Floyd riots were bad enough, what if an even more powerful meme comes out?

And to be fair, there's been plenty of right wing violence too thanks to memes, there's been people that have murdered over the "incel" meme, this is powerful stuff.

To put a variation on a quote from Videodrome, "the internet is reality and reality is less than the internet"