Boil the leftist mindset down

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Utilitarian Clit Dick

kiwifarms.net
All boils down to higher than average levels of narcissism. Studies have shown in recent years what has been anecdotally known since forever: those who engage in protests, social media campaigns, virtual signalling, ranting and raving over action, et al, prefer to state their own levels of moral superiority by sniffing their own farts and residing in a political echo chamber.

No introspection, no self-analysis, no testing the veracity of their own beliefs in structured debate, nothing. If you're so convinced of your own status as arbiter of what is correct and just, and you see the media as an extension of that status, why would you ever even entertain the idea that you could be wrong? You wouldn't. Because you're never wrong, not ever.

Adequately explains why if you disagree with such people on any point, you MUST be evil/bigoted/a card-carrying Nazi, etc.

Meat Target

A&H Chief Meateorologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  1. It's okay when we do it
  2. The ends justify the means
  3. We are always the victims
  4. Principles are good guilt-bait for the Right, but are disposable when conflicting with opportunity to gain power
  5. If the Right is onto us, we deny our agenda until it can be implemented (aka Meat Target's Law of Liberal Agenda)
  6. When you have nothing, call names. "Racist", "sexist", "fascist", "white supremacist" always wotk
  7. "Compromise" means we gets something, they get nothing.

Standardized Profile

kiwifarms.net
Left:

1. Humans are imperfect.
2. Humans can be perfected.
Choose one:
3a. If humans are left alone, they will perfect themselves.
3b. If humans are given resources and opportunities, they will perfect themselves.
3c. Humans will be made to perfect themselves whether they like it or not.

Right:

1. Humans are imperfect.
2. Humans cannot be perfected.
Choose one:
3a. If humans are left alone, they will coexist happily.
3b. If humans are governed minimally, they will coexist happily.
3c. If humans are governed severely, they will coexist happily.

It's possible for moderate liberal "give 'em opportunities" to coexist with relatively minimal government. Conservatives put up with higher taxes and some moral preening, liberals accept that they can't get unlimited resources to fund every bleeding-heart cause in the world. But now that settlement is breaking down. They've realized they can get virtually unlimited resources through a profligate Congress and private sources, and they've discovered there are many ways to govern people outside the formal channels of the government. (Which might be moot now that they control the government anyway.)

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
I'm just waiting for OP to post his manifesto already
Fuck Spoons and eggs manifesto.

For those who don't know I ceased caring about left or right

No. I have discovered the true secret of one's character.

Which is if they crack an egg on small end or big end.

The most cursed ones use spoons.

If there isn't a ban on cracking eggs on the large end of the egg I and my fellow patriots will succeed from the union. This isn't an empty threat. We have all the salt and pepper and you don't. Either embrace our demands or face an embargo.

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
Which is if they crack an egg on small end or big end.
This is the greatest political distress I've ever put myself in. What do you mean?

How I crack an egg. Do you just chuck an egg small or large side into a bowl at speed and then fish the bits out? Your soufflés & French omelettes must be oddly crunchy?

Wait, do you mean peel an egg?

you roll it on a plate, squeezing it slightly, and pick at it, surely?

There's a trick to cracking both ends and blowing it too.​

Last edited:

TFT-A9

Time for a crusade
kiwifarms.net
Weakness, stupidity, dishonesty, and fawning subservience to anyone who's weaker, dumber and a worse liar than you = virtue

DeadFish

kiwifarms.net
This is the greatest political distress I've ever put myself in. What do you mean?

How I crack an egg. Do you just chuck an egg small or large side into a bowl at speed and then fish the bits out? Your soufflés & French omelettes must be oddly crunchy?

Wait, do you mean peel an egg?

you roll it on a plate, squeezing it slightly, and pick at it, surely?

There's a trick to cracking both ends and blowing it too.​

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
Weakness, stupidity, dishonesty, and fawning subservience to anyone who's weaker, dumber and a worse liar than you = virtue
Don't forget the other moral inversions, where older stories made the hero hotheaded and brave and the villain bitter & sarcastic now the only allowed 'heroes' are bitter & sarcastic and the 'villains' are hotheaded and brave.

"This passage is a satire on the conflict between the Roman Catholic church and the Church of England and the associated conflict between France and England."

What became of the Kings of England was not the tyranny you suggest, Protestant Oliver Cromwell pulled a later Catholic King down in the same bloodymindedness that was said the Kings alone held. And the people let out "such a groan [...] as I never heard before and I desire I may never hear again" according to Philip Henry, an English Nonconformist clergyman and diarist who witnessed the Execution of Charles I. Those that betrayed their king are remembered not for their grace, but as the Schutzstaffel & People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs that they were in their time. The Stuart Restoration and the Canonization of King Charles the Martyr were just and proper.

If you are equating Monarchy with Bloodymindedness then you will become Bloodyminded yourself. If you are simply hateful of bigoted extremism, then I agree with you. "All true believers shall break their eggs at the convenient end: and which is the convenient end, seems, in my humble opinion, to be left to every man's conscience" and all that.

“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.”― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

I guess what I am saying is that I am an avowed anti-leftist, I hate the feelings of the struggle in the moment and love what I struggle for. So I would make a world where anyone may crack an egg on the small end or the big end because that makes for a world with a conscience rather than the world the leftists would bring which is a world of fury and bloodymindedness regardless of political structure.

Last edited:

DeadFish

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget the other moral inversions, where older stories made the hero hotheaded and brave and the villain bitter & sarcastic now the only allowed 'heroes' are bitter & sarcastic and the 'villains' are hotheaded and brave.

"This passage is a satire on the conflict between the Roman Catholic church and the Church of England and the associated conflict between France and England."

What became of the Kings of England was not the tyranny you suggest, Protestant Oliver Cromwell pulled a later Catholic King down in the same bloodymindedness that was said the Kings alone held. And the people let out "such a groan [...] as I never heard before and I desire I may never hear again" according to Philip Henry, an English Nonconformist clergyman and diarist who witnessed the Execution of Charles I. Those that betrayed their king are remembered not for their grace, but as the Schutzstaffel & People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs that they were in their time. The Stuart Restoration and the Canonization of King Charles the Martyr were just and proper.

If you are equating Monarchy with Bloodymindedness then you will become Bloodyminded yourself. If you are simply hateful of bigoted extremism, then I agree with you. "All true believers shall break their eggs at the convenient end: and which is the convenient end, seems, in my humble opinion, to be left to every man's conscience" and all that.

“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.”― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

I guess what I am saying is that I am an avowed anti-leftist, I hate the feelings of the struggle in the moment and love what I struggle for. So I would make a world where anyone may crack an egg on the small end or the big end because that makes for a world with a conscience rather than the world the leftists would bring which is a world of fury and bloodymindedness regardless of political structure.
I was trying for surrealist humor and pretentiously tried to make myself look smart by referencing some old literature.

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
I was trying for surrealist humor and pretentiously tried to make myself look smart by referencing some old literature.
ah, I took your link to be a serious attempt using satire rather than a satiric attempt using old literature.

I'm a Post-irony guy talking to a Meta-irony guy. I'll try to remember that, too many layers of irony for me nowadays! Sorry.

DeadFish

kiwifarms.net
ah, I took your link to be a serious attempt using satire rather than a satiric attempt using old literature.

I'm a Post-irony guy talking to a Meta-irony guy. I'll try to remember that, too many layers of irony for me nowadays! Sorry.
Like I said before we both write as if we re hi. Only difference I realize it and I am aware of my short comings. I doubt you realize how distant and "floaty" your writing feels.

Kiwifams is not the place to post if you have obvious mental issues but then again who am I to tell you that?

Last edited:

Homophobic white dog

kiwifarms.net
Trying to be a good person but lacking the basic decency to know how.

Lacking the knowledge of how to be decent on a personal and interpersonal level, political support for this or that visible ultra-minoritary freak struggle becomes their surrogate for decency. They have a basic idea that emargination is bad, and the groups they support are either unfairly emarginated or would definitely (rightfully) be so if they wouldn't have every institution under the sun on their side, so they base their conception of what is good around this.
Their moral compass isn't based on your relationship to your fellow man, that would mean having the ability to actually know and judge (this word that's being demonized so much, "judgement") people, but on your political stance, which is far more apparent and doesn't require them to know you on a personal level.
That answer "It's called being a decent human being" that you get whenever you ask why would they support a freak struggle really gives off everything you need to know about their character; that's their idea of being decent.
Every idea of decency we give for granted, whether it's basic favors, listening to your fellow man's problems and giving constructive advise or anything else we do among friends, is alien to them, they don't get it. Some might engage in these things in a limited way, but it isn't their idea of decency, it doesn't come from inside, it's just a physical movement.
Maybe it's why the idea of "emotional labor" comes from their women.

They're beyond redemption, absolutely lacking a soul, maybe not even of my own species.
To keep them is no benefit and to destroy them no loss.

Last edited:

Demon King

Kiwifarm members are my lolcows
kiwifarms.net
There are different mindsets across the Leftist community, like those who actually run the show(politicians) don't believe in anything that the people at the bottom do (voters). The people at the top just do the old classic "Point out "problem", offer "solution" bullshit. Using emotions to gas light people into supporting them, because inherently most people are actually good natured and want to do the right thing. I believe the Left is more overly naive though when it comes to human nature, and how the government uses their power than anything else. They are too trusting, and too caught up on being good people to see reality. But you know what they say right, if you have to try to be a good person... you probably are not.

KifflomKween

dick out, untucked / vag reconstruct
kiwifarms.net
External locus of control - people's situations are generally out of their control; if people are in a bad situation then society must change to help them.
If a person's situation is out of their control, then how come the collective of people's situation is not out of the control of the collective? You'd think the individual lacks of control would propagate exponentially until you have an uncontrollable, aimlessly drifting mob. Wait...

Unless they believe that anothet group is in control, then it begs the question, why are they in control and not us?
Anyhow why bother doing anything if everything is out of the individual's control?

Lefty logic

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
I realize you're mad at me, and I am sorry about ruining your joke by distantly murmuring on about french omelettes and English monarchies. I'll mind my side of the fence, I don't think you sound high to me.

However this is my new name for the people here, KiwiFams 🎎

If a person's situation is out of their control, then how come the collective of people's situation is not out of the control of the collective? You'd think the individual lacks of control would propagate exponentially until you have an uncontrollable, aimlessly drifting mob. Wait...

Unless they believe that anothet group is in control, then it begs the question, why are they in control and not us?
Well, maybe they know how inferior they are compared to others and are expecting us to know that too? I think the loony left sometimes lets a few bits of truth out, they cannot help it as they lie about everything. Something was going to accidentally come out. They want a parent, and are used to parents who don't listen to them, so maybe they're just talking to us in a way we're not used to because our parents at least loved us?

Maybe it is just The Jews though, I'm 50/50 in my opinions. I wish someone was in control, anyone was steering the ship of state today.

Anyhow why bother doing anything if everything is out of the individual's control?

Lefty logic
Parasitism relies on them not being in control, they just need to camouflage their intents and actions as to seem victims and needy.

Last edited:

DeadFish

kiwifarms.net
I realize you're mad at me, and I am sorry about ruining your joke by distantly murmuring on about french omelettes and English monarchies. I'll mind my side of the fence, I don't think you sound high to me.

However this is my new name for the people here, KiwiFam 🎎
I'm not mad at you. I'm pointing out how others might perceive you and how it might make you a target.

Never forget this website was made with the specific intent to make fun of people.

Last edited: