Boil the leftist mindset down

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Dom Cruise you have become an enormous faggot lately and this thread and that other one you made are proof of that.
Yeah, I know I can be a bit of a faggot sometimes and I’m working on being less of a faggot.

But at same time I can make threads same as anyone else right? Do you run this forum?

If anyone doesn’t like what I say then just don’t read my posts, why is anyone wasting their time to begin reading my posts if they simply don’t like what I say and don’t really have anything to say in response other than “lol you’re a faggot”?

Vlinny-kun

Catbois will inherit the Earth. Nyanshalla~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rich lefty: Fuck you dad! I'm going to change the world so that I can be free to be a useless ugly pig and everyone will love me for it! To do that, I'm going to fund/create a non-profit organization that doesn't keep it's promises and is essentially just for good publicity and then demand that a hundred laws are passed that sound like a good idea. Taxes? What are those?
(P.S. I have the bloodlust. Give me what I want noooooooooow!)

Poor lefty: Fuck you dad! I'm going to change the world so that I can be free to be a lazy slob and everyone will pity me and give me free shit for it! To do that, I'm going to join a cult political organization that sounds kinda like what I'm aiming for and tells me only what I want to hear and then demand that a hundred laws are passed that sound like a good idea. Taxes? What are those?
(P.S. I have the bloodlust. Give me what I want noooooooooow!)

In conclusion: unrealistic expectations of life and the world they live in with almost zero insight on how things became to be and how every action will affect the future, followed by impatience and the belief that things not going their way is a crime against humanity. Really, you could write a book on how the left-leaning mind works because it's quite interesting, despite being predictable as hell (to me at least). I'm sure there's already tens of those out in circulation written by frustrated boomers with each one having it's own take while basically saying the same thing, so take a peak at one if you're interested.

And while were're at it, the liberal brain is literally different from a conservative's brain physically. So I guess that really explains why they think the way they do.