• "kiwifarms is like if you mixed tumblr, 4chan, and reddit together, using only their worst parts."

Dramacow Boogie / Boogie2988 / "Francis" / Steven Jason WilliamsFat, Rapidly Declining Divorced Middle-Aged Youtuber

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by FifthColumn, Jun 27, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. Big surprise there.
    He's going to be a fitness coach next.
    To be fair if you're that fat you need to have low standards. She isn't the kind of chunky but still has nice big tits and ass type of fat, she's a giant landwhale blob like a female Boogie but can actually be self reliant.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #4461 trueandhonestfan, May 16, 2018 at 1:08 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 1:39 PM
    trueandhonestfan

trueandhonestfan I'll drink my agua to that!

kiwifarms.net
  2. It'll pick up around E3 then drop again afterwords.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.net
  3. Nobody fucking thinks you're as rich as Bill Gates Boogie.

And WOW, I never fucking knew that Youtubers present a false narrative of their lives.

Boogie has absolutely nothing to say and puts zero effort into his content, more at 11.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net

4. Says don't pity me while doing a poor me video.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. So who had 370 lbs on the over/under of when he would stall out with his weight loss? I have to admit even my cynical ass thought he'd be able to get down to 300 before he stalled.

He admits he hasn't lost a single pound in over 2.5 months. His doctor says he has 5 months left where the surgery will physically restrict him enough not to gain. He's fucked. He's going to be 500lbs in two years again.

At 370 lbs he's still eating 3.5k calories a day to maintain. Good job you fat fuck you know all those docs that didn't want to do the surgery because you showed zero ability to follow through? They were right.

edit: he does weigh less now than Chantal, so he's got that going for him.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    #4465 thejackal, May 16, 2018 at 5:11 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 5:16 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  6. 370? Motherfucker, it must've just been because he was so animalistically fat before but I didn't think he was still that heavy.

kiwifarms.net
  7. I heard it as 307 for some reason and was like wow Boogie maybe us on the farms have been exceptional but holy fuck 370!!!!! And he says he has essentially stalled. Boogie is going to die fat isnt he? Would like to thank Boogie, looking at his fat ass gave me inspiration to hit the gym and take control of my body so I never get even close to Boogie level fat.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Truth

Truth Autism is good but never go full autistic.

kiwifarms.net
  8. He may as well kept the weight. Going down this much only to start gaining all of that fat back can't be good for the heart.

Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.net
  9. So a single large domino's pepperoni pizza is 2.4k calories. Boogie is eating 1.5 large domino's pizzas a day.

I feel no pity.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Marchesa_ofthe_Vast

Marchesa_ofthe_Vast Mediocre Commentator

kiwifarms.net
  10. Saw the last video thread on r/samandtolki and found this gem in the comments:

upload_2018-5-16_20-2-35.png

tl;dr: Boogie streamed with a friend and admitted he never tried any sort of diet since the divorce because he didn't have his wife to help him, so he kept ordering MEXICAN FOOD to his house every day. The moment of truth: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/261538491?t=00h36m49s

Hey look at that, Boogie started blaming Dez now for staying fat, just as i imagined! :story:

Can someone here please download or save this stream for posterity right now? I have a fear that he is going to delete the VOD really fast.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Smug to pitiful to smug to pitiful. Like fat clockwork.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Sieger Sieger x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Tubular Monkey

Tubular Monkey Very much Greatly extroverted

kiwifarms.net
  12. Holy shit Boogie's fanbase is actually pushing back for once.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Wait, Boogie and Wings are friends? They should just get a pitiful house together somewhere in the deep south to create the saddest black hole of grease.

Marchesa_ofthe_Vast

Marchesa_ofthe_Vast Mediocre Commentator

kiwifarms.net
  14. 370? Wow I called that dead on. I’m a little too expert at playing the “guess my weight game” when viewing these fat fucks. “Dispatch, I’m gonna need a few more crews the heavy rescue gear and maybe a forklift to get this fucker off the toilet in order to dump him on the ER! Copy?”)

• Sieger Sieger x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. You guys think Boogie reads KiwiFarms?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Truth

Truth Autism is good but never go full autistic.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Didn't they find out a while back he was addressing shit that was being discussed here as it was being talked about? At any rate, if he's not reading it personally, he almost certainly has someone keeping tabs on it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Isn't weight loss stalling pretty nornal for this kind of surgery? I don't know if it's because people stop dieting or their metabolism slows down drastically, but I do knoe that if Boogie keeps this weight "maintenance" (read: stuffing his face) up he's probably gonna balloon back up.
    I assume it's Boogie. Anyone else keeping tabs would read the thread and should realize how shitty of a person Jabba2988 is.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #4477 trueandhonestfan, May 16, 2018 at 10:38 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 10:52 PM
    trueandhonestfan

trueandhonestfan I'll drink my agua to that!

kiwifarms.net
  18. After finding out about this thread, I can't stand this sack of shit anymore. I honestly felt sorry for Boogie. While I wasn't an avid watcher, I liked his content. I liked his vlogs talking about his weight and the advice he gave. Heck, I even liked his Frances character. But after going through this thread and seeing all the shit posted about him and how much of shitty human being he is under the mask, he can honestly fuck right off.
    I'm glad people are seeing him for what he truly is. A sad, fat sack of shit.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Doubt it. It's more likely that Wings wanted Boogie to give him advice about his forever upcoming surgery and he generously agreed to talk about him loosing weight and being inspiration for another 30 minutes.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    JuanButNotForgotten

JuanButNotForgotten Friendly Mexican Ghost

kiwifarms.net
  20. You're optimistic if you think it will take 2 years to go to that, i predict his calories intake will skyrocket when the surgery won't affect him anymore.
    He's going to be even fatter than before

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.