• "I don't know what Kiwifarms is... I think maybe that's a good thing."

Dramacow Boogie2988 / "Francis" / Steven Jay Williams

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by FifthColumn, Jun 27, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  1. When you aren't just a fat man, but fat itself acting as a parasite on what was once man.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Starman_DX

Starman_DX XenoQueen

kiwifarms.net
  2. Please stop making Boogie sound delicious.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Tubular Monkey

Tubular Monkey Very much Greatly extroverted

kiwifarms.net
  3. Boogie eater!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Lou Wrong

Lou Wrong Butthurt about Buddyloids

kiwifarms.net
  4. He's so fat that in high school, he sat next to everybody.

He's so fat, he sat on an iPhone and turned it into an iPad .

He's so fat, he gave Dracula diabetes.

He's so fat, that when he goes to McDonalds, they have to call Wendys for backup.

He's so fat, not even Dora could explore him.

He's so fat, his blood type is Nutella.

He's so fat, whenever he goes to the beach, Greenpeace tries to push him back in.

He's so fat, when he gets in an elevator, it HAS to go down.

He's so fat, people jog around him for exercise.

He's so fat, he can't even fit in this joke.

• Winner Winner x 42
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. DSP: can't block!
    Boogie: can't walk!

• Winner Winner x 13
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Attached Files:

• Informative x 38
    • Feels x 5
    • Winner x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Like x 1
    tehpope

tehpope old man einstein crazy in his attic

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 30
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. For anyone wondering, this is his wife

toloveru-ds.jpg

• Like x 6
    • Winner x 6
    • Informative x 5
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • DRINK x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    The Fool

The Fool hey this is making me shit

kiwifarms.net
  8. Greatest timeline.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I foresee passive-aggressive 'it was a choice I'm perfectly fine with' while in actuality he's terrified by the prospect of having nobody to deliver his pizza to his room.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Vrakks

Vrakks Got a handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad!

kiwifarms.net
  10. Is it wrong to think that he still gets off on having the spotlight on him for more pitty points?

In his video he said he was afraid he was giving the trolls ammunition and called out 4chan. More victim points though if it happened? I mean if he predicts the trolls are coming after him for this, poor me points are things he's gone for in the past. Somehow he made the abuse his family member went through about himself after all.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Boogie2988   Boogie2988    Twitter.png
    (archive)

He was just attention whoring.

• Informative x 28
    • Agree x 7
    • Winner x 4
    • Feels x 4
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I knew it, he can't help but try to be in a spotlight even if it's negative. The guy loves being the center of attention. He'd throw his wife under the bus and damage her reputation just for a few hours of "OH NOOOOOO, But he's such a nice guyyyy"

• Agree Agree x 18
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I honestly can't think of a more pathetic and meek, yet still inherently dislikable cow than Boogie right now. The defeated way he essentially said 'yeah I think I'm getting separated with my wife but she's not cucking me LOL, she's just leaving because I'm a fat mess,' was annoying to watch, more than tragic or funny.

It's even worse when you realise everything is okay now. She probably showed some doubts about staying with him, when she realised just how much she's going to have to look after him and he massively blew it out of proportion. He makes DarksydePhil seem calm and collected during a crisis here.

• Agree Agree x 37
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Karen Riley

Karen Riley And to take a cocky opportunity:
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. There's always Mummy Dearest

• Winner Winner x 5
    The Fool

The Fool hey this is making me shit

kiwifarms.net
  15. That stream was probably his way of pressuring her into staying. Speculation brought forward by Jimbo on Twitter.

This guy is the ultimate "nice guy" manipulator. "How could you consider leaving such a good guy?" These kinds of things are being hurled at his wife, who now has her Twitter protected because of his stunt. I really do hope she leaves his manipulative ass. No one deserves to be thrown under the bus in that manner. I don't even think dark syde Phil did that to Leanne.

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Feels Feels x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Last August
    Between him rolling over when Anita shit talked him and this thing with his wife, I'm not too sure about my previous view of him anymore.

• Feels Feels x 17
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Hatoful Dandy

Hatoful Dandy Minstrel of Sorrow

kiwifarms.net
  17. "Hey, guys. Boogie2988 here. Thanks for your concern. It was just an argument. I wanted to go diaper shopping with MovieBlob and she wanted to find a dick cuz she can't find mine... So we got in a fight. Happens twice a month. We compromised and made up. I'll be fine, but my arteries won't."

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Supposedly they worked things out off stream. I have my doubts. There's only so much one can handle from a fat pathetic fuck.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre You’re one bad day from becoming me.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Yeah I think she made it clear she wants out and he only said that to stop his fans from harassing her. It's a pretty messed up situation all round. His wife is essentially his nurse, and his relationship is with food.

It's hard to know what is really going on here but I believe Boogie when he says he's been behaving like a jerk due to his diet. Super fats like him always throw a tantrum when they don't get their junk food fix. Maybe she sees her role as enabler and caregiver coming to an end? Maybe she really doesn't like the idea of servicing Boogie when he becomes physically capable of sex? Maybe she was just after his YouTube bucks and now sees it all getting pissed away on his operation and recovery? Only time will tell.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.