• "Cyberbullying and harassment. bullies and makes fun of people with mental illness "

Dramacow Boogie2988 / "Francis" / Steven Jay Williams

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by FifthColumn, Jun 27, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. The black part refers to all the mold between the folds.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm no prude but it grosses me out watching fat people eat. They usually take huge bites, fill their mouths, stick their tongue out to bring more food in...it's disgusting. Probably all things that make him good at eating pussy, but ew. If it was me, I'd be worried about crumbs and walnut shells left up in there, not to mention leftover mountain dew stickiness.

Just no., don't do the dew.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 4
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I thought it was the necrosis from his DDD (Diabeetus, Doritos, and Dew) Diet.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Could also refer to all the fossilized shit in and around his dirty ass. These people must have the worst anal hygiene.

• Agree Agree x 3
    What a moron

What a moron Let me tell you

kiwifarms.net
  5. Trust me, as someone who's a fraction of Boogie's size but still considers myself fat, if he doesn't have a bidet then he's carrying decades of fecal buildup back there. He can barely reach anything on the front of him, there's no way he reaches his ass to wipe anything.

• Powerlevel x 6
    • Informative x 5
    • Islamic Content x 4
    • Feels x 2
    • Horrifying x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Should've been more specific about the Rocky joke about if he dies smh.

• Feels Feels x 1
    What a moron

What a moron Let me tell you

kiwifarms.net

7. Boogie claims to be at 442 this week, down about 5 lbs from last week when he claimed to be 447. Talks about a possible upcoming weight loss plateau, gets visibly angry when talking about having to meet his recovery/dietary needs. I see trouble on the horizon

• Agree Agree x 8
    Star Platinum

Star Platinum S U C C

kiwifarms.net
  8. Once he has to start making an effort to lose weight (exercise, not stuffing his face with Big Macs), dude is going to lose all motivation and blow any progress he made with the surgery. Unless his wife and roomie (or did he move out already?) lay down the law, Boogie is going to go back to eating 3 of everything off of McDonald's Dollar Value Menu.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Water-T

Water-T Let's go crunch some numbers!

kiwifarms.net
  9. Boogie should just move to a planet with higher gravity so that his body won't stop passively burning excess weight until a lower stable point than he'd get on Earth. I hear the weather on Saturn is lovely, plus there's no solid surface so it'll be like he's eternally falling into a comfy waterbed. They don't have wi-fi there yet though.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  10. They wont do that, his wife is nearly is as big as he is and his roommate is just as large. When you have two people as fat as you and they don't want to get in shape, you'll lose motivation to do so.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre The world doesn't make sense until you force it to

kiwifarms.net
  11. I'm impressed how quickly living with Boogie managed to cure his wife's anorexia. Three morbidly obese people living together will definitely be counterproductive for his weight loss from now on, especially as his wife already made it clear she didn't want to support him by also eating the pre-surgery diet. It'll be all up to him, but I just don't think he has the willpower sadly. I would bet it won't be too long before he's gaining again.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Well why cook healthy meals for yourself when you have a husband and roommate who will just buy pizza's, burgers and chinese food every day?

• Agree Agree x 4
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre The world doesn't make sense until you force it to

kiwifarms.net
  13. As someone that's been overweight and fat his entire life (nowhere near the size of boogie though, fucking hell) if he's going to doing nothing to even the smallest amount of effort he'll see results. The only thing that would stop him is if he isn't really willing to go through with putting in effort because either his body can't handle it due to his weight or he just goes off his diet completely because he just stops seeing results on a week to week basis like he has been so far.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 3
    DieTrashman

DieTrashman Trash

kiwifarms.net
  14. He's so confusing.

"Nobody tells you that after surgery you hate to eat but now have to do it all fucking day!"

"It's time for me to introduce a more normal diet but I'm really enjoying what I'm eating now"

Which is it, Boogie?

His plateau rant is also confusing. If you stop losing weight, as measured by numbers on the scale, you have stopped losing weight. He seems to think otherwise, and went into nonsense about measuring and life goals.

Maybe at some point with real, weight-lifting workouts you'll not see movement on the scale because of muscle gain, but Boogie is not lifting weights, and I don't think he ever will.

If his scale stops dropping, he's stopped losing. Full stop.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. is he counting from the most he's weighed? why put 93 lbs unless you've lost 93 lbs since your last weigh-in

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I think he's saying that he is enjoying the food (imagine that) but hates having to eat constantly. I can see how that would suck if he wanted to do literally anything else but stuff food down his cock holster. If he hits his plateau and continues putting in work, I think he'll be fine but I sincerely doubt he has the dedication to do it.

Shit, he can't even have the drive to complete video games and playing games is his god damn job.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Didn't he get help by DDP at one point? This surely should have been a wake up call to his fans.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Pointandlaugh

Pointandlaugh It Doesn't Matter

kiwifarms.net
  18. I hope Boogie falls and because he's so fat, he breaks both his arms and legs.

• Feels x 4
    • A-Log x 3
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous joy in calamity and delight in disaster
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  19. I'm no rocketman but I doubt there's a shuttle that can handle a payload of that girth.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    #1259 Fleeb, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Fleeb

Fleeb My eye! I'm not supposed to get 'pinions in it!

kiwifarms.net
  20. He will absolutely need to change something if it ever comes to that point. His metabolism will be wrecked if he does not start exercising to at least maintain the muscle mass and repair his metabolism.

It is incredible to me how someone who is so overweight that they needed bariatric surgery could possibly hit a plateau "typically" only six weeks out from surgery.
    That in itself is a testament to how much they have fucked up their own bodies.

They essentially almost stop eating after the surgery (As they are physically forced to because hey, they obviously don't have the mental capacity to do that without expensive surgery or being literally near death as a final wake up call.) and they aren't moving much because fat.

When you lose weight that way much of the initial weight is water via glycogen stores in your muscles and liver. A typical person can fast for three days and still not tap into actual bodyfat yet because of the glycogen being used.

Then if you are not exercising, a bigger portion of the weight lost will be muscle vs. if you were exercising it would be mostly body fat and very little, if any muscle. (This is why people who only do cardio and no strength training become "skinnyfat")

So they are left with proportionally less muscle vs. fat on their bodies than before, raising their bodyfat %. And since they do nothing and now have even less muscle mass, their bodies aren't going to burn as many calories as before, so weight loss will stop even if they're still overweight.

Which is mind boggling to me.

So Boogie talking about how they've told him to still measure his body even if he's stopped losing weight as if he's training for the Olympia or something leads me to believe these people gave sub ~200lb person goals, advice and tools (measuring) to a man who is still over 400lbs. This or Boogie is reading WAY too far ahead into his progress and doesn't consider that not many people get quite as fat as him and get surgery sooner, so they plateau at ~200lbs because they got the surgery at ~300lbs.

If this doesn't apply to you yet I don't know why you'd mention it in a video now. It seems like wishful thinking when he said himself he has a long way to go and could still very possibly undo his surgery by eating all day (as evidenced by many people on My 600lb Life)

• Informative Informative x 8
    kiwifarms.net