Books over 1200 Pages

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it's been produced (even in reissue - Dickens is an eg. of something not originally released as a full novel) as a single book with the expectation for you to read it cover-to-cover it should count (the LOTR law).

I'm excluding poetry/Shakespeare anthologies, because that is just lazy, son.

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
Like a few others here I've also read Infinite Jest. I get the point Josh was making but the way he worded it was kinda dumb.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Journey to the west, annotated, spread across 4 books, totaling around 1730 pages not including the index.

MerriedxReldnahc

Hammer Whore-er
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich was somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,400 pages. I remember basically none of it since I read it back in 2007 or so. I picked it out because a one kid in my english class kept bitching about the book he was reading being "like, 200 pages". I thought it would be funny to one-up him until I realized that I was now obligated to read the motherfucker cover to cover.

Last edited:

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
Quietly Flows the Don is 1650+ pages long.
I haven't finished it for my literature classes because i got confused in characters and storylines after 1\2 of a book. There are way to much characters for me to handle.
War and peace is cool tho.

Last edited:

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've read over 1200 comics easily, with thousands to go.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There may not be a whole lot of books with over 1200 pages, but it would be hard for someone who reads regularly not to surpass that number by quite a bit. I'm not going to look at ever page count but I've read all three Lord of the Rings, all six ASOFAI multiple times, The First Law Series multiple times, The Wheel of time the several thousand assorted comics I mentioned, and assorted Stephen King novels. Added together those are several thousand pages.

WarJams

kiwifarms.net
Identification Guide to North American Birds Part I and Part II.

1,560ish pages of very dry, scientific analysis of feather molt patterns totally useless for doing anything but aging a bird you have in your hand already with a scant few black and white hand-sketches to break up the monotony. And scientific writing is just as annoying to read as legal writing to boot.