Boomer memes -

Azafran90

Not Katy Perry
kiwifarms.net

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Replicant Sasquatch made this thread already.
Damn, I thought this was that thread.

Most of us here agree with what's being said in these boomer comics, but what we're laughing at is the comparatively infantile manner in which those sentiments are being expressed. What makes these things hilarious to us is how much our own level of discourse has evolved in recent years, whereas these expressions seem frozen in a time without the vocabulary to really get at the heart of the matter.

The Reaper

Klaatu Barada Nikto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That last one was always one that stuck with me. Teachers cannot force your kid to learn and get good grades. They are there to give students the opportunity, and if students don't then they are to blame. Parents should be addressing this and not blaming the teacher.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
That last one was always one that stuck with me. Teachers cannot force your kid to learn and get good grades. They are there to give students the opportunity, and if students don't then they are to blame. Parents should be addressing this and not blaming the teacher.
This requires people to take responsibility for their own actions. Since the majority of folks can't be bothered to do the most basic concept of education with their kids (plus common core math is fucking stupid) the "responsibility" to raise and educate kids come from an overwork, underpaid, underappreciated class of people.

and we wonder why this generation coming up is the most nihilistic in recent history.

Uncanny Valley

I think the survivors would envy the dead!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This requires people to take responsibility for their own actions. Since the majority of folks can't be bothered to do the most basic concept of education with their kids (plus common core math is fucking stupid) the "responsibility" to raise and educate kids come from an overwork, underpaid, underappreciated class of people.

and we wonder why this generation coming up is the most nihilistic in recent history.
And a gigantic chunk of teachers are fucking shit at what they do.

Tags
None