Boomer memes -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Friendly_AI

kiwifarms.net
Not exactly memes, but both very popular with boomers I know this week.

You can always tell when actual boomers are sharing it, because they'll always just screenshot it and not crop off the phone screen border.

This one's special because they're using the trans flag background. I've had to inform several it's the trans flag, not just "pale red white and blue."
View attachment 991931
The colors in the picture actually look more like the colors of Russian flag, they are even in the same order, white-blue-red: 🇷🇺.
American Boomers hacked by Russian bots again?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Last Stand

Thank Fuck For Evil Otto

He lived the life of a black man, authentically.
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, though it also brings to mind how this generation's going to lose out on a hell of a lot of old family photos due to people just not printing out photos very much anymore. Even if you're smart enough to know to copy off your photos from your phone onto your home computer, HDDs don't last forever, and disc rot can eat your DVD-Rs in a few decades.

BACK YOUR SHIT UP, EVERYBODY
For compressed formats bit rot can munch those files on a hard drive in just a couple/few years. I suppose it depends on filesystem format maybe? Most are going to be NTFS, so most are going to be fucked. Always double print! And eschew 4x6 for 8x12/8x10, as you'll never recover detail if you have to scan a 4x6.

Horrifying to think that in a couple of decades that oldsters will be making their boomer memes with anime characters.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
For compressed formats bit rot can munch those files on a hard drive in just a couple/few years. I suppose it depends on filesystem format maybe? Most are going to be NTFS, so most are going to be fucked. Always double print! And eschew 4x6 for 8x12/8x10, as you'll never recover detail if you have to scan a 4x6.
Lolcows won't need to worry about that since they'll be in the nukeproof bunker.

RyanSlamwheel

Blood type: Monster Zero Ultra
kiwifarms.net
I'm quite partial to text-heavy "memes" made by boomer patriot/sheepdawg/three-percenter types, especially when they focus on glorifying a certain country in the Middle East.

shalon_m15.jpg

The best thing about this image is that the Israeli mask (Shalon M-15) is actually a licensed copy of a German design (Dräger M65).

Last edited:

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
I'm quite partial to text-heavy "memes" made by boomer patriot/sheepdawg/three-percenter types, especially when they focus on glorifying a certain country in the Middle East.

View attachment 1009700

The best thing about this image is that the Israeli mask (Shalon M-15) is actually a licensed copy of a German design (Dräger M65).
boomers don't know that the germans consider the nazi period to be their national shame and will be guilty about it until the last white german dies in about 2050 or so

Tags
None