Boomer memes -

A man of no consequence

crying in the sun
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was a mail rack.
It probably is.

my point is that these old don’t even open their eyes to see that vinyl records have had a massive resurgence since the late 2000’s that co to use to this day.

they just have to shit on younger people because it makes them feel like they have some esoteric knowledge about something that only their generation knows about.

An Ghost

died of laughter after seeing a donkey eat figs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2218490
Just saw a relative share this on Facebook.

Yeah, it’s not like vinyl record have had a resurgence in the last decade and Walmart and Targets don’t sell them, alongside record players and these very types of record holders.
I see this with film canisters or the plastic things they come in sometimes. Usually with something even more cringe like "if you know what this is, you're awesome!"

The old guy at the place i get mine developed says "only young people shoot film. They have the energy."

The Booba Expert

Defender of Big Mommy Milkers
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2218490
Just saw a relative share this on Facebook.

Yeah, it’s not like vinyl record have had a resurgence in the last decade and Walmart and Targets don’t sell them, alongside record players and these very types of record holders.
I admit it, I had no idea what that was till I read your post. My dad and my friends have vinyl records but none of them display it like that.

YoungHustle

💊 edgy 🏳️‍🌈 gay 🧠 not okay
kiwifarms.net
I've seen LP holders like that, but a bit more spread out.
My parents had a chest case (with a lock lol wtf)
Yes! Those weird 70s-80s throwback to mid-century modern cabinets for the record player and radio receiver! My mom was the height of technological shoppers in the 80s and replaced hers with one of the glass door ones, but the damn thing still locked. My dad’s house had a table built onto the side of the TV set cabinet.

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
SummerOfHate.jpg