Boomer Segments, Impromptu & Scheduled - Increasingly common Post-Stream Q&As to shamelessly scrounge for extra tips.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
B-B-B-B-Boomer segment on 2-29-2020. I'm sure the $30 in tips have nothing to do with it.

Edit: Buying and downloading the Megaman Collection. Surprised it's $30. Talking about playing other FPS games on console. Why the fuck?

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big shoutout to ghostpolitics who "raided" Phil and is giving him money like total re.tards.

Literally $20 $30-35 $50ish in just a few minutes. They've nearly more than doubled his tips for the night with their retardation.

Edit: Phil thinks the Konami Code is Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right.

Last edited:

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck did all these re.tards throwing him money come from? If this is some faggot troll shit they all need to fucking kill themselves for this behavior.

Youtuber named "Ghost Politics" apparently. You can find his channel by searching for it.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know who Ghost is, there's no way in hell he'd raid Phil. He's just some right-wing moron who's been trolled to hell and back by /b/ for like 10 years.

Dunno. All the tips were making fun of Ghost, so that squares, but someone sent them to Phil.

hidden_is_back

kiwifarms.net
Ghost is still around? Jesus. I remember Ghost from the early 2010s when he did a scripted show. People trolled him because he encouraged it and played up the trolls from 4chan. I'm not surprised that a bunch of wheelchair people from 4chan went into Phil's chat and threw money at him.

Genie The Hedgehog

The Blackest of Mages
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I finally found where Ghost streams these days and he's live right now. So some faggot must have sent Dave's link to the stream I guess? How sending him money trolls Ghost is unclear still.

Edit: After watching him live for a bit, it seems if you send this boomer fuckwit 20 bucks he'll raid whoever you want or watch whatever autistic youtube videos you send him. So some hardcore autism, happened. Good lord, I hope all involved trip on a fucking knife.

Last edited:

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
In his post DOOM 2 talk he:

- Blames his "family" for not being able to be a competitive Street Fighter player anymore

- Cries about how his PC isn't powerful enough to stream high end games on it (but will still play shit like Doom and Morrowind on console) and how he can't sit for more than 2 hours at his PC without his back hurting

• Informative
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ghost is still around? Jesus. I remember Ghost from the early 2010s when he did a scripted show. People trolled him because he encouraged it and played up the trolls from 4chan. I'm not surprised that a bunch of wheelchair people from 4chan went into Phil's chat and threw money at him.
Ghost is still around and does shows 3x-4x a week. He pulls in massive money that puts DSP to shame.

lavrentiyberia

kiwifarms.net
Phil just described driving from CT to Virginia as the whole EAST COAST.
:story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story:

And just doubled down on it!

Edit: Only calls his parents once a week because he has nothing to talk about. (Fucking duh.)

Edit 2: Just did a nice smarmy bit (after receiving a $20 tip of course) about how his streams are positive and fun and therefore he makes money versus negative reinforcement (WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE WHO COULD HE BE TALKING ABOUT). This fucking asshole.
Lotta free time these days so forgive me for responding to a 3-month old post. This is fucking hilarious though, Bridgeport, CT to Virginia is ~300 miles, he says in this segment that that is HALF THE DISTANCE OF THE CONTINENTAL US (~3000 miles)
Every day I discover new dimensions to his stupidity, today it was the spatial dimension

Prince Lotor

I'm not an eldritch horror! I'm a human being!
kiwifarms.net
Lotta free time these days so forgive me for responding to a 3-month old post. This is fucking hilarious though, Bridgeport, CT to Virginia is ~300 miles, he says in this segment that that is HALF THE DISTANCE OF THE CONTINENTAL US (~3000 miles)
Every day I discover new dimensions to his stupidity, today it was the spatial dimension
What the fuck? The whole East Coast is like 1,600 miles as the crow flies. Even going almost as south as you can on the Virginia coast is like 400 miles from Bridgeport. People are calling him an idiot and so he doubles down and says the distance across the entire United States is "2, maaaybe 3 times that MAX!"

Chat is mocking him saying that's 'a couple of states' and Phil responds with, "A couple of states? NO! That's like the WHOLE EAST COAST!!!" The distance he's talking about is basically a bit more than the length of New Jersey and Delaware combined, literally 'a couple of states'.

He also says he thinks the drive took 10 to 12 hours, that means Phil was averaging 33 to 40 mph max the whole trip. He probably was driving the minimum posted highway speed like the limp-wristed fagot he is and always has been.

Tags
None