Boomer Segments, Impromptu & Scheduled - Increasingly common Post-Stream Q&As to shamelessly scrounge for extra tips.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
“2019 was an incredible and successful year for me, especially regarding my public image. So many people came around and understood that all the slander against me was bullshit and started being supportive instead of negative.”

Paraphrased lightly but that was the essence of his point.

What happened that would bring Phil to utter such a ridiculous statement? Two viral tweets and a widely unpopular interview done with TheQuartering who has been all but buried by the YT algorithm because of his crass and completely faggy anti-SJW content that nobody fucking cares about. Ironically enough, TheQuartering is more SJW than the anti-SJW he denounces but this is another topic.

There’s a very simple way to measure if these two events brought about any positives for Phil given his position in a field dominated by metrics: increase in stream attendance. There were no noticeable increases in stream attendance after these two “major, positive” events. None of the organic growth that he boasted about. Nothing. This has been documented very well in the Main DSP Thread through graphs, organic sub counts, and other metrics available via Twitch

What events have truly marked 2019 for Phil? This is what I can think of:
  1. The early 2019 tax begging saga.
  2. The lying about getting married.
  3. The biggest exodus of paypigs and loyal moderators after the marriage fiasco.
  4. The $2,000 cat scam reveal.
  5. Numerous trolling events of impersonating paypigs asking for PayPal refunds, resulting in some of the best salty moments of the year and showing how petty and pathetic he is over a measly $20.
  6. A new form of begging via his Amazon Wishlist.
  7. Permanent daily begging via Tips Goals.
  8. Devious ways of monetizing in-game mechanics to generate more tips.
  9. Multiple memorable wagequits of popular games due to frustration and lack of skill.
  10. Unannounced massive weekly tips goals to raise money for undisclosed financial hardship.
  11. Pathetic “retrospective” events culminating in Phil’s laziness of reacting to old reactions.
  12. The inability to put a fucking exercise bike together resulting in a week-long rant and showing some insight as to how uneventful Phil and Kat’s lives are.
  13. Borrowing money from his ailing parents while approaching his early 40s.
  14. Refusing to be physically active and making fun of people who care about their health
  15. Being stuck with a lifetime of debt and showing everyone how he has absolutely no actionable plans in resolving them.
And last but not least, being foreclosed on his CT condo while doing absolutely nothing preparing us for his foreclosure saga.

I’m sure I forgot memorable events which happened in 2019 this but the way Phil speaks about himself demonstrates that if you lie about something enough times and with high enough frequency, you not only start believing in those same lies but also living in them. They become your reality and skew your perception of reality preventing you from truly dealing with the systemic problems which make his life as miserable as it is now, regardless of what he says.

Someone mentioned it in this thread or in another thread but the only thing Phil appears to be really good at is failure. That was, is, and will be his one and true legacy.
Just to remind everyone once again that phil has claimed people have come around to him and are on his side and public opinion of him has changed for at least the last like 3 years

This is one of the most consistent narratives he tries spinning every year, even though it’s clearly a lie

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
He's already out. He has nothing to say because he does nothing interesting. Ever. He also has steadfastly maintained his teenage "If I don't have an opinion on anything, no one can make fun of me" mentality, so he won't answer most questions that require him to rank things. Exceptions include wrestling and fast food, of course.
And he can't talk about wrestling or get fast food because he must please HIS WIFE he doesn't care about.

These boomer segments really show what a miserable, broken being Phil is. Even shut-in losers have a more fulfilling life.

• Agree
Reactions: actually and Draza

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[Jan. 2 2020] Finished Shenmue 3 and is having another boomer segment instead of playing something else, apparently. Little surprising given that he got a $50, $30, and $29.99 tip already, with the total being around $117.

Edit: Also, Kat is home tonight, as revealed by her vacuuming outside DUH OFFICE again. Why Phil is holding his boomer segment instead of spending time with his precious wife? A fine question.

Last edited:

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
[Jan. 2 2020] Finished Shenmue 3 and is having another boomer segment instead of playing something else, apparently. Little surprising given that he got a $50, $30, and $29.99 tip already, with the total being around $117.

Edit: Also, Kat is home tonight, as revealed by her vacuuming outside DUH OFFICE again. Why Phil is holding his boomer segment instead of spending time with his precious wife? A fine question.
I might be remembering his house wrong, but doesn't he have uh, hardwood floors in the halls?

• Agree
Reactions: Sparkletor

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Yea but probably not while your husband is trying to stream
You would vacuum during your husband's stream if he promised to vacuum the hallway 5 days ago and instead of cleaning he got drunk and watched wrestling.

This is the second time I can recall that Kat has started cleaning during Phil's stream. It seems to me like a passive aggressive jab at Phil.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
This is the second time I can recall that Kat has started cleaning during Phil's stream. It seems to me like a passive aggressive jab at Phil.
Maybe. But maybe we give her too much credit (Phil would like to have more credit). Not everyone does stuff with intend, that's not the path we humans walk. And worse, some/many people simply don't think, they're dumb.
Could my vacuum cleaner cause a disruption? That's not the question. Look, hair on the floor, we've got hair on the floor, let's vacuum it up from this motherfucking door. Look Phil, me do work, me good girl.

She has not only made him her boyfriend despite all the available informations about him, but she also married him. Of course she's not the brightest bulb in the box.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Maybe. But maybe we give her too much credit (Phil would like to have more credit). Not everyone does stuff with intend, that's not the path we humans walk. And worse, some/many people simply don't think, they're dumb.
Could my vacuum cleaner cause a disruption? That's not the question. Look, hair on the floor, we've got hair on the floor, let's vacuum it up from this motherfucking door. Look Phil, me do work, me good girl.

She has not only made him her boyfriend despite all the available informations about him, but she also married him. Of course she's not the brightest bulb in the box.
she's smart enough to avoid going on stream after her initial flair wore off.
she's stopped streaming and has no social media presence after meeting phil.
i think she is plenty* smart to be aware
*not a brick

Exceptional Chimp

Chimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary.
kiwifarms.net
The less she puts out there the easier it is for her to disappear when the Foreclosure Saga becomes the Bankruptcy Saga. Phil gets an allowance for survival and the trustee sends the rest to his creditors. No more buying unnecessary shit for years? Bye Philicia.

Then we get T-poses with "dude, cash helps me the most right now, so send it via Western Union."

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
kiwifarms.net
It occurs to me that he's been doing a boomer segment for the last 10 minutes or something after his terrible game list stream. So... yeah.

Edit: Ended at about 9:40pm Pig Time. Almost a whole hour of scrounging for tips.

Last edited:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boomer segment again (Jan 8th, 2020). Definitely not due to only $54 in tips.

Edit: And per usual, tards that think they need to spend a dollar to talk are at it.

Edit 2: Apparently Phil used to travel with a taser in his checked luggage. And the TSA took it apart or something one time. Also, he totally would drop PUBG just to talk, but he wants the guise (his word) of playing a game. Costco membership and multiple meals out on his day off confirmed.

Edit 3: Explained how a Brita filter works and claims he got heartburn from the filtered water.

Edit 4: And those $1 tips aren't enough to keep his interest, so he's done after ~15-20 minutes.

Last edited:

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
kiwifarms.net
Thanks actually. Getting my computer upgraded by a friend so unless that criminal Tevin is streaming the next few days, I won’t be following Pig as much to keep an eye on these because that’s just wasting phone battery on his worthless ass.

Also of course he tried to fly with a taser in his bag. Isn’t that like a gun where you have to declare it? Either way, it must have been his goto to fight off those terrible urban youths from robbing him and his boyfriend Rambo.

Reactions: Haunter

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Boomer segment tonight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04I14JJhtuE
Phil hasn't read a book since 2011, he was reading the Game of Thrones book 'A Dance with Dragons'. He ragequit the book for being too convoluted and confusing, 'George R.R. Martin lost his way', Phil says. Nothing he could do, not his fault.
Phil says he was reading the Game of Thrones books during going to tournaments and on planes and stuff.
The only book Phil says he has read since 2011 was the first Walking Dead compendium. He had the 2nd but never read it.

Phil says 'The only Italian part of my family was my grandpa,' so only Phil's mom's dad was Italian. Phil is 25% Italian by heritage, or as Phil puts it 'I'm mostly Italian'.

In 2020 Phil has decided that having a giant calander on his wall with marker written on it is 'outdated' and he thinks he's just going to do 'what every other human does' and 'track it digitally' now on his phone which has a 'full fledged calander app'. (Boomer segment achieved)
Phil says filming his calander for vlogs used to give hin 'content', but he doesn't do that anymore.

Phil thinks he needs to make a run to the dump in the next month. Another romantic day out with Kathy.

Phil says there will be no special donation goal tomorrow during 'the podcast' 'it will just be a regular day for donations'. He will read shout-outs during it tomorrow unless they are 'intrusive questions'.

Phil banned new paypig DarkSydeKris because he is so blind without his glasses he can't click the right name on his computer screen or notice what action was achieved by his attempt afterwards.

Phil is going to research his game release list for 2020 tonight after stream, he will talk about this on 'the podcast' tomorrow.

Tags
None