Boomer Segments, Impromptu & Scheduled - Increasingly common Post-Stream Q&As to shamelessly scrounge for extra tips.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Phil says 'The only Italian part of my family was my grandpa,' so only Phil's mom's dad was Italian. Phil is 25% Italian by heritage, or as Phil puts it 'I'm mostly Italian'.
So, he's absolutely a damn mutt he's trying to say that 25% is the greatest portion of his genetic fakeup. Then again, math (or any kind of thinking past sheer dishonesty) is really not his strong suit.

Rubea Meretrix

kiwifarms.net
Boomer segment tonight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04I14JJhtuE
Phil hasn't read a book since 2011, he was reading the Game of Thrones book 'A Dance with Dragons'. He ragequit the book for being too convoluted and confusing, 'George R.R. Martin lost his way', Phil says. Nothing he could do, not his fault.
Phil says he was reading the Game of Thrones books during going to tournaments and on planes and stuff.
The only book Phil says he has read since 2011 was the first Walking Dead compendium. He had the 2nd but never read it.
The Meereenese Knot takes yet another victim. I'm surprised he even made it that far. Maybe he started ASOIAF on the 5th book since I doubt political scheming would get Oddly Shaped Phillip's attention.

Unless it's some kind of rasslin' heel talk.

Reactions: Prince Lotor

Fuckoffdad

You'll be where you belong
kiwifarms.net
Boomer segment tonight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04I14JJhtuE
Phil hasn't read a book since 2011, he was reading the Game of Thrones book 'A Dance with Dragons'. He ragequit the book for being too convoluted and confusing, 'George R.R. Martin lost his way', Phil says. Nothing he could do, not his fault.
Phil says he was reading the Game of Thrones books during going to tournaments and on planes and stuff.
The only book Phil says he has read since 2011 was the first Walking Dead compendium. He had the 2nd but never read it.
Philistine P. (Paperbacks) Burnwell. He really has all the right traits down pat for his role as DOSH - Dictator w/the Oddly Shaped Head. He's not booksmart. He's not streetsmart cuz he never leaves the house. Couchsmart? Like every other armchair politician I know.

All the same I'm Surprised he doesn't like reading considering the amount of time he spends here glued to his own threads.

Hi Phil! :stress:

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
The Meereenese Knot takes yet another victim. I'm surprised he even made it that far. Maybe he started ASOIAF on the 5th book since I doubt political scheming would get Oddly Shaped Phillip's attention.

Unless it's some kind of rasslin' heel talk.
This is just the oddest clip to me. I guess Phil bought the first 4 books in 2011, read them, bought the 5th book and ragequit it in 2011. . .and hasn't read anything else in the last 8 years.
Phil’s favorite food is his mom’s homemade lasagna. She boils the noodles and puts cheese and seasoning in it... basically nothing special that he tried explaining but barely knew what was in it
Whaddya mean nothing special? It had the secret Burnell Family sauce in it dood! Honestly I can't imagine what kind of a shitty lasagna that thin tomato kool-aid would produce :cryblood:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil just described driving from CT to Virginia as the whole EAST COAST.
:story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story:

And just doubled down on it!

Edit: Only calls his parents once a week because he has nothing to talk about. (Fucking duh.)

Edit 2: Just did a nice smarmy bit (after receiving a $20 tip of course) about how his streams are positive and fun and therefore he makes money versus negative reinforcement (WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE WHO COULD HE BE TALKING ABOUT). This fucking asshole.

Last edited:

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So he basically played 90 minutes of games last night?

• Agree
Reactions: actually

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
So he basically played 90 minutes of games last night?
Yes around there maybe even less. He let music play for around 20 minutes before he got into his prestream where it took him about 15ish minutes to start playing which was around 7:30 P.M. his time.

Didn't stay for the whole duration because fuck that. He didn't get into any firefights when I watched. Just simply ran around sucking shit.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finished cheesing Castlevania on Feb 8th, 2020 and clearly can't play another Genesis mini game, so it's boomer time!

Edit: Now hearing about how Phil was the "working guy" when he was younger. Working his ass off even back then, DOOD! It's amazing that he "got good" at SF2 because he always had something going on! He had a life. Justin Wong and that crew, all they did was play Street Fighter!

Edit 2: Has to be streaming every day because he has to pay his bills, and that's why he can't go to stuff like PAX! IRL streams are not a thing, and also please ignore the day off from streaming he takes no matter what.

Edit 3: Can't do anything other than streams because it "keeps his bills paid". From the guy who just filed for bankruptcy. Oh, and no video editor. Except for Shotcut, which is sufficient for the level of editing he does.

Edit 4: He's going to play Morrowind like Minecraft, saying that he wants chat to tell him where to go and what to do.

Edit 5: :lol: Already talking about maybe re-financing his mortgage once his credit recovers :lol:

Edit 6: Claims to have a "broken toilet" that has been broken for months. Can't afford to fix it! Who wants to bet it's a $20 fix if he would do it himself?

Edit 7: Talking again about getting overcharged on the furniture from Macy's. Is surprised that his loveseat wore out after 1-2 years of his fat ass sitting on it for hours a day.

Edit 8: Kat makes Phil watch other people play Dark Souls :story: :story: :story:

Last edited:

Canadian Tire

Make funny money legal tender
kiwifarms.net
Tevin: "he's always on something, you ever look a homeless guy in the eyes?"

Lol, this guy really believed that if someone gives you some money for a holiday, you have to spend it on something nice even if you're going through a bankruptcy. This, along with what he thought was a rainy day fund makes, man's probably the most financially illiterate people I've ever see. Someone needs to uncertify his college

Last edited:

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Claims to have a "broken toilet" that has been broken for months. Can't afford to fix it! Who wants to bet it's a $20 fix if he would do it himself?
I am not what you'd call a "handyman." I can put gas in a car. I can change fluorescent light tubes. Once, I swapped out a garbage disposal. I even disassembled my washing machine to pull a sock out of the water pump. You know how? YouTube and the internets as a whole. As soon as something goes wrong, I immediately go look up what the issue could be, and how simple/cheap it is to fix.

If Phil waited months to fix the toilet, that just further proves just how unbelievably lazy he is. For maybe $70, he could have some handyman come replace the fucking tank float. But, knowing how bugged his life is, it was likely just the chain from the handle that goes to the flapper. Poor Khet having to go into the one remaining bathroom after Phil drops a 100% Italian growler.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Finished cheesing Castlevania on Feb 8th, 2020 and clearly can't play another Genesis mini game, so it's boomer time!

Edit: Now hearing about how Phil was the "working guy" when he was younger. Working his ass off even back then, DOOD! It's amazing that he "got good" at SF2 because he always had something going on! He had a life. Justin Wong and that crew, all they did was play Street Fighter!

Edit 2: Has to be streaming every day because he has to pay his bills, and that's why he can't go to stuff like PAX! IRL streams are not a thing, and also please ignore the day off from streaming he takes no matter what.

Edit 3: Can't do anything other than streams because it "keeps his bills paid". From the guy who just filed for bankruptcy. Oh, and no video editor. Except for Shotcut, which is sufficient for the level of editing he does.

Edit 4: He's going to play Morrowind like Minecraft, saying that he wants chat to tell him where to go and what to do.

Edit 5: :lol: Already talking about maybe re-financing his mortgage once his credit recovers :lol:

Edit 6: Claims to have a "broken toilet" that has been broken for months. Can't afford to fix it! Who wants to bet it's a $20 fix if he would do it himself?

Edit 7: Talking again about getting overcharged on the furniture from Macy's. Is surprised that his loveseat wore out after 1-2 years of his fat ass sitting on it for hours a day.

Edit 8: Kat makes Phil watch other people play Dark Souls :story: :story: :story:
For fuck's sake Phil it's a toilet. There's only like 3 things that can go wrong with it. Either the chain conneting the handle with the stopper in the bottom came unhooked or the chain broke, or the seal on the stopper in the bottom corroded, or something messed up with the floater.

I'm guessing he doesn't even know how to take the lid off the tank.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
For fuck's sake Phil it's a toilet. There's only like 3 things that can go wrong with it. Either the chain conneting the handle with the stopper in the bottom came unhooked or the chain broke, or the seal on the stopper in the bottom corroded, or something messed up with the floater.

I'm guessing he doesn't even know how to take the lid off the tank.
What if old habits never die and it was all the bacon grease?

I don't know what toilet he could be referring to. If it's the upstairs "guest" toilet then it's probably something simple and he's a fucking idiot. Can't even install his own window blinds or ride a bike.

Either way his piss breaks shouldn't be taking 10 fucking minutes, too. Now he has this thing where he hides the camera, mutes the mic to blow his nose for a good 2 minutes. What's this all about? You can snort, belch, crunch a bottle right into the mic, but blowing your nose which takes maybe 5 seconds, you are muting your mic and hiding your cam now?

Unbelievable.

Tags
None