Boomer Segments, Impromptu & Scheduled - Increasingly common Post-Stream Q&As to shamelessly scrounge for extra tips.

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
He uploaded this boomer segment to DSPGaming for some reason...
I have to tap out at 8 minutes. 8 minutes and we have 36 individual hair swipes, half a dozen throat clears, and 3 scritches on his patchy-ass chin scruff. His scalp is a disaster zone if he has to run his hands through the grease nest 4 times a minute. Totally gross.

His high school never had a reunion and so he'll never have contact with anyone he went to high school with? Even if they did have a reunion, there was no fucking way you were going squeeze your tubby guts into your wedding suit to show up and tell classmates (that you never talked to, anyway) that you create khantent for the internet. And, let's just suppose for half a second that you DID attend such an event... There's absolutely no way that you would remain in contact with anyone there. "Um, hi guys! Hullo hullo, everyone. Philip 'The Valedictorian' Burnell here. Um... I could really use your support. Thanks to internet trolls and a black guy named Tevin, I've filed for bankruptcy! So, here's a limited edition box for fallout new Vegas. Put any cheerssubsandtips in the box so I can buy groceries. "

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
He was talking about his toilet the other day, where the top "chain" had snapped so he had to open the lid and just pull from the chain under the water.

So yeah, its a 5$ fix.
Why spend $6 for to replace a chain by yourself when you can pay someone $70 to do it for you?

A chain is $5.74 at Wal-Mart. But Philip won’t shop at Wal-Mart because that’s for poor people.

Authentic Sauce

kiwifarms.net
Edit 5: :lol: Already talking about maybe re-financing his mortgage once his credit recovers :lol:

Edit 6: Claims to have a "broken toilet" that has been broken for months. Can't afford to fix it! Who wants to bet it's a $20 fix if he would do it himself?
Why would a refinance even be a thought right now? How absolutely stupid is he?

The broken toilet, is there any evidence that he even owns a basic set of tools, at least a hammer and a few screwdrivers. I guess I would not be shocked if he didn't, he is incapable of even the simplest of life tasks. Maybe he should have his parents come visit so they can fix the toilet for him.

TheKatIsNowGone

$100 make me look like a tard goal, pledge now
kiwifarms.net
So he was asked who his favorite video game villain is. Fence sitting bastard gave three and each one was more shit taste than the last. First he gives M.Bison which is literally just a head scratcher because the guy barely has a character in the games he's in and was easily overshadowed by Akuma. Next he says Kefka, which would be a fine choice, but basic bitch Phil can't explain why he's a good villain just saying that M. Bison and Kefka are the ultimate fighting game and RPG villains and those are the genres he played. Finally he goes to Bowser, who I would argue is actually one of the worst villains in gaming history outside of the Paper Mario series where they actually gave him a character past an evil lizard king.

Honestly coming from anyone else I would probably accept these opinions, so if you agree with him don't get mad, but because it's Phil and because he can literally only explain liking them because they're the lead villains of the biggest games he can think of from when he was a kid is just so fucking exceptional. It actually really pisses me off with Kefka because he's right about him being a good villain but for all the wrong reasons. Honestly I feel like with everything this is just some weird flex to be like "Yeah, I played these games, aren't I cool".

No Phil, you're basic as fuck and I feel like any 7-year-old in '95 could have given me those answers.

Clip:

Side note: My vote would be for Revolver Ocelot though is he really a bad guy?

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
So he was asked who his favorite video game villain is. Fence sitting bastard gave three and each one was more shit taste than the last. First he gives M.Bison which is literally just a head scratcher because the guy barely has a character in the games he's in and was easily overshadowed by Akuma. Next he says Kefka, which would be a fine choice, but basic bitch Phil can't explain why he's a good villain just saying that M. Bison and Kefka are the ultimate fighting game and RPG villains and those are the genres he played. Finally he goes to Bowser, who I would argue is actually one of the worst villains in gaming history outside of the Paper Mario series where they actually gave him a character past an evil lizard king.

Honestly coming from anyone else I would probably accept these opinions, so if you agree with him don't get mad, but because it's Phil and because he can literally only explain liking them because they're the lead villains of the biggest games he can think of from when he was a kid is just so fucking exceptional. It actually really pisses me off with Kefka because he's right about him being a good villain but for all the wrong reasons. Honestly I feel like with everything this is just some weird flex to be like "Yeah, I played these games, aren't I cool".

No Phil, you're basic as fuck and I feel like any 7-year-old in '95 could have given me those answers.

Clip:

Side note: My vote would be for Revolver Ocelot though is he really a bad guy?
I don't know jack shit about FF villains. Why is he a good villain? Dave could have meme'd with the Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor.

TheKatIsNowGone

kiwifarms.net
I don't know jack shit about FF villains. Why is he a good villain? Dave could have meme'd with the Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor.
Kefka is a good villain because he actually managed to destroy the world. For that alone he deserves some praise. Other than that he's actually looked at pretty lowly on the scale of JRPG villains. I shouldn't make it seem like he is better than he is, I just happen to like Kefka, but a lot of people point out how his sudden power grab was an ass pull and how it was absurd how such a comical character became the big bad (common complaints both when it came out and after VII's release in the Kefka v Sephiroth wars). For me Kefka is enjoyable because he's such a bastard you love to hate him, from his cowardly actions to his terrible laugh which they HAD to capture with the SNES sound chip, and what really sends him home for me are his lines in the final boss fight which make him seem deeper than he really has been all game (though fair enough calling that an ass pull).

Still most FF antagonists are shit. I mean it's a JRPG series where the story is essentially always "you're a pretty teenager who must fight god (who is usually also pretty)". I say that loving the series, but it's like loving Power Rangers or Pro Wrestling: There's a level on which you have to know parts of them are stupid even if you like it. It's sort of like falling in love with someone, you realize the flaws are there but over time you just learn to love and honestly enjoy those flaws.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kefka is a good villain because he actually managed to destroy the world. For that alone he deserves some praise. Other than that he's actually looked at pretty lowly on the scale of JRPG villains. I shouldn't make it seem like he is better than he is, I just happen to like Kefka, but a lot of people point out how his sudden power grab was an ass pull and how it was absurd how such a comical character became the big bad (common complaints both when it came out and after VII's release in the Kefka v Sephiroth wars). For me Kefka is enjoyable because he's such a bastard you love to hate him, from his cowardly actions to his terrible laugh which they HAD to capture with the SNES sound chip, and what really sends him home for me are his lines in the final boss fight which make him seem deeper than he really has been all game (though fair enough calling that an ass pull).

I specifically think of the incident where he poisons the river at Doma. Not the first big bad to kill a bunch of people, but it plays well into the "do anything" nihilism that becomes a big part of the overall story for Kefka, and most people can appreciate that poisoning everyone in a town (man, woman, and child alike) is a truly evil and heinous act. That, and killing General Leo for challenging him over acts like that. Kefka's one of my personal favorite villains precisely because he goes from appearing clownish to revealing a truly evil nature throughout the game.

TheKatIsNowGone

kiwifarms.net
I specifically think of the incident where he poisons the river at Doma. Not the first big bad to kill a bunch of people, but it plays well into the "do anything" nihilism that becomes a big part of the overall story for Kefka, and most people can appreciate that poisoning everyone in a town (man, woman, and child alike) is a truly evil and heinous act. That, and killing General Leo for challenging him over acts like that. Kefka's one of my personal favorite villains precisely because he goes from appearing clownish to revealing a truly evil nature throughout the game.
Yeah, that scene at Doma always gets me. It struck me as a very different sort of evil than past Final Fantasies and honestly even future ones, a very human sort of evil. I think that's why Kefka is so well liked, in a series about inhuman enemies who surpass humanity Kefka, even to the end, was a human. And that's fucking terrifying.

• Agree
Reactions: actually

TheKatIsNowGone

kiwifarms.net
Still going over this last boomer stream and this really stuck out to me: Phil says he's never going to stream League of Legends and that "mainstream American gamers don't really talk
that much about League of Legends."
Meanwhile, over on the most popular category on twitch...
no one cares.png

More of that impressive business acumen from Phil. Not only will he not play the most popular game on twitch, if you look at this list he won't play the top 5 most popular games on twitch. Let's face it though, the real reason he won't play these games is he's piss scared of trolling and getting outplayed.

Last edited:

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I am not what you'd call a "handyman."...If Phil waited months to fix the toilet, that just further proves just how unbelievably lazy he is. For maybe $70, he could have some handyman come replace the fucking tank float. But, knowing how bugged his life is, it was likely just the chain from the handle that goes to the flapper.

He actually addressed this specific occurrence during this week of streaming, he took the prestream break, used the bathroom, had to extend the break because as he explained when he returned, on flush the chain came off the handle and he had to fish it out of the back of the tank to reattach it to the clip point. So he knows how to fix a chain, it must be something else that's wrong with it?

Final Fantasy's answer to the Joker, competent enough to suceed and fuck shit up on a global scale, driven mad with power and a tragic backstory where he's driven to evil by military experimentation on him gone wrong. Plus I think he's guilty of illegally restreaming Terra, but I don't watch his channel, so don't quote me on that.

Gotta Groom Em All

That Pancham was 18 I swear
kiwifarms.net
Just now finishing the boomer segment on question, and just, wow. Tevin didn't even need to add commentary because the raw bacon was horrifying enough. The contradictions, lies, retconning, excuses, deflection, like I don't understand how it just keeps getting worse. Agh.

There's seriously no excuse for any of this. You actually have to have some kind of mental or emotional disability to not realize what a lying pig this guy is, and even moreso to actually give him money. I'm starting to realize the ♿ joke isn't as much of a joke as I originally thought.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Still going over this last boomer stream and this really stuck out to me: Phil says he's never going to stream League of Legends and that "mainstream American gamers don't really talk
View attachment 1138311
More of that impressive business acumen from Phil. Not only will he not play the most popular game on twitch, if you look at this list he won't play the top 5 most popular games on twitch. Let's face it though, the real reason he won't play these games is he's piss scared of trolling and getting outplayed.
"you don't understand LoL is a very INCLUSIVE community... people who try to jump into it get flamed" this man literally says these two statements seconds away from each other and doesn't stop to think "maybe i used the wrong word"
this man has access to basically the benchmark for popularity (twitch browse) and still has idea to claim its not talked about by americans

Genie The Hedgehog

The Blackest of Mages
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1138311

To add to this, League is legit the most popular game in the world!

It's the video game equivalent to fucking Soccer. He is amazingly fucking re.tarded.

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
He actually addressed this specific occurrence during this week of streaming, he took the prestream break, used the bathroom, had to extend the break because as he explained when he returned, on flush the chain came off the handle and he had to fish it out of the back of the tank to reattach it to the clip point. So he knows how to fix a chain, it must be something else that's wrong with it?
Was this before or after it became a topic of discussion here? If it’s after, it may be more evidence he’s a lurker here.

Tags
None