Boomers on Social Media -

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I noticed we have a few threads on certain groups of people on social media (such as Indians and troons) so I figured, why not Boomers?

If you've been living under a rock, Boomers are people who were born from 1946–1964. There's a lot of controversy surrounding them and their behavior as a generation, but that's outside the scope of this OP. It is worth noting that Boomers are extremely prolific on Facebook, although they can wander onto Twitter.

This is a place to share random Boomer posts you find, be it from your own family/acquaintances to strangers. I'll get the ball rolling.

IMG_9260.JPG

Boomers are so fucking uppity about shit like this. In a lot of countries, nobody cares if cashiers sit on a stool but American Boomers feel personally offended if the cashier isn't standing in place for 8 hours straight. Bonus points if they work in an office where they sit all day.

88qzvo59u6wz.jpg

I don't know if you guys know this, but blue cheese has mold in it.

df5ptn02a5w11.jpg

😂😂😂

q4vC4Np.jpg

Grandma doesn't know Photoshop is a thing.

z8s9r75ewje41.jpg

THAT'S FUNNY I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
I was waiting for a thread like this. Don't forget that the boomer hotspot nowadays seems to be Facebook, it's one of the reasons I deactivated my Facebook account because everytime I opened up my feed there was nothing but boomer "memes" (aka posts complaining about the "younger generation"). I swear these boomers had the easiest time of all generations throughout human history growing up with the practically free college tuitition and cheap housing costs, low cost of living etc yet want to complain about younger people that have to worry about student loans, rent etc. :story:

Last edited:

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I wish I could tell the blue cheese lady that yeast is a type of fungus.

That one killed me, just over and over, "Blue cheese has mold in it, GROSS!" then out of nowhere, "Ranch is good".

And the last one she gets snippy: "Oh yeah, huh? Well you like to eat big farty butts I guess because BLUE CHEESE HAS MOLD IN IT!"

Crossover from the Boomer Memes thread:
View attachment 1133300
Get used to seeing Democrat bashing with random text, that's a boomer FB highlight.
I hope to god they have "You know youre a redneck when...." type memes that they turn into bashing on millennials or democrats. Or like, grocery store Hallmark card tier ones.

Last edited:

The Last Stand

O great auditor of the forums...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crossover from the Boomer Memes thread:
1581023217649.png

Get used to seeing Democrat bashing with random text, that's a boomer FB highlight.

1581023288218.png

Yes I have, Facebook is a prime example of that.

Also, I love how boomers complain about kids and their social media, yet share the first thing they see on their feeds. Pot calling the kettle black.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was waiting for a thread like this. Don't forget that the boomer hotspot nowadays seems to be Facebook, it's one of the reasons I deactivated my Facebook account because everytime I opened up my feed there was nothing but boomer "memes" (aka posts complaining about the "younger generation"). I swear these boomers had the easiest time of all generations throughout human history growing up with the practically free college tuitition and cheap housing costs, low cost of living etc yet want to complain about younger people that have to worry about student loans, rent etc. :story:
I could go on for hours about Boomers bitching despite having the easiest ride of any generation ever and how out-of-touch they are, but what gets me is how angry they seem about ~Millennials~ having an easier time than them (they don't, but let's pretend for the sake of argument that they do). Isn't that a good thing? Isn't the hope of every generation that the one that follows them will have a better, easier life?

My parents had a good upbringing, but they worked hard to make sure my siblings' and my's upbringing was even better. They want us to have a better life than they did. So many Boomers seem personally offended by the notion that Millennials and Gen Z didn't have to walk through 5 miles of snow to get to school where their teachers beat them.

Tags
None