Boop - Livestream - Second Livestream of the Day Gorls

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can’t believe that she’s getting any kind of weight loss surgery and even if she does, she’ll just gain the weight back.
lying ass ho she would need to be down weight for them to consider it, wonder what half brain dead butcher shes going with and tbh shes full of it, she loves feeling full and getting "more" aint no way shes getting the snip. also, with covid rn voluntary procedures go to the back of the list and to be honest with you she has no intention on doing shit to lose anything beforehand or after.

lyin ass. i bet methmom will be coming back to steal her pain meds I mean take care of her twatrot butterball babe

Janice Litman

kiwifarms.net
She just said weigh loss surgery scheduled for 10th of June??
ohhoh... Chantal isn't going to like it....
She's reading the live chat here. Someone in chat said they are getting surgery and she read it out loud and congratulated them then said something like "you'll do great!'

Probably good to pay a little closer attention. All the fat bitches who lurk here are going to spam the facebook group with "did you guys hear Hamber is getting surgery" and she is going to feel vindicated and righteous with her whole ~haydurs make shit up~ excuse.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wasn't feeling less anxious after that live. I guess maybe she didn't get the ass pats she was expecting?

She's going to tease & troll her WLS story until even her most loyal viewers scream.

She may have found a doctor willing to overlook some of the basic & reasonable criteria & exclusions for $$$ but I doubt it. She mentions Dr. Now has really "strict" guidelines for caloric intake & weight loss pre-surgery. I don't know the norms for prep for these procedures - some things must be fairly standard.

In any case, depending what specific procedure she opts for that a surgeon agrees to, she REALLY wants to look at how limited her food choices & portion sizes are going to be post-op. If she can't handle tight limits before surgery, no way in hell she'll maintain any post-op weight loss.

kiwifarms.net
She's reading the live chat here. Someone in chat said they are getting surgery and she read it out loud and congratulated them then said something like "you'll do great!'

Probably good to pay a little closer attention. All the fat bitches who lurk here are going to spam the facebook group with "did you guys hear Hamber is getting surgery" and she is going to feel vindicated and righteous with her whole ~haydurs make shit up~ excuse.

I feel someone was baiting her to see if she'd be jealous or say "me too!" since she tried to hint at it in Q&A. of course it's stupid if AL would just say what her good news is instead of trying to get attention.

she didn't even say what her appointment was for. I'm going to guess for her cancer that's why she's trying a new 100-day weight loss because they need her to fit into the machines.

Pinainas

I am the people!
kiwifarms.net
This could be the opening of some ironic exploitation b movie
Jesus Christ it's making me sick

Last edited:

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Dr Now has had a few really bad clients who he had to hospitalize; for months sometimes. He'd get them to a proper weight then do the surgery but that was in the first few seasons I think.

All I'm saying is. A dr would have to strap her and chantel to a bed and control their diets (no visitors from their ass whipers) for months before they could even consider cutting into these heffers. Its most likely another "approved for consultation." Situation type deal. If thats even it.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
She wasn't feeling less anxious after that live. I guess maybe she didn't get the ass pats she was expecting?

She's going to tease & troll her WLS story until even her most loyal viewers scream.

She may have found a doctor willing to overlook some of the basic & reasonable criteria & exclusions for $$$ but I doubt it. She mentions Dr. Now has really "strict" guidelines for caloric intake & weight loss pre-surgery. I don't know the norms for prep for these procedures - some things must be fairly standard.

In any case, depending what specific procedure she opts for that a surgeon agrees to, she REALLY wants to look at how limited her food choices & portion sizes are going to be post-op. If she can't handle tight limits before surgery, no way in hell she'll maintain any post-op weight loss.

Cities like Houston and Miami are full of sketchy unlicensed surgeons who would probably do a no-questions-asked WLS on her in their former strip mall Subway franchise state-of-the-art surgery center if she pays up front in cash (non-sequential banknotes only, please).

The problem, of course, is her ability to get there, and the fact that she probably wouldn't make it out of surgery.

This cunt today filming the top of her head again. Car crash live would make it all worthwhile.

Are there any Farmers with access to engineering simulation software who could do a 3D simulation of what would happen if their car got into a head-on collision while AL was unbelted?

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
Cities like Houston and Miami are full of sketchy unlicensed surgeons who would probably do a no-questions-asked WLS on her in their former strip mall Subway franchise state-of-the-art surgery center if she pays up front in cash (non-sequential banknotes only, please).

The problem, of course, is her ability to get there, and the fact that she probably wouldn't make it out of surgery.

Are there any Farmers with access to engineering simulation software who could do a 3D simulation of what would happen if their car got into a head-on collision while AL was unbelted?
Just for a general idea of how much that belt wouldnt fit her, somebody at 375 pounds in a newer car would have to have the seat positioned just right to get it to click and if they were wearing a sweater or jacket that day it would be a struggle that takes a few mins to get it to click. And in older cars that same person would have to underarm the belt because belts used to be smaller.

Hankypanko

kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter the weight the seatbelt can handle, it's the force applied to it.
As of here let's say she's driving at 30mph. She's got a weight of 500lbs because I'm generous. For 30mph, you'd break in around 27 meters in good weather on a dry road, 9 meters of that thinking distance and the rest breaking distance.
Thats 101,000 Newtons roughly.

The Code of Federal Regulations says this:
in S5.1(a).
(b) Breaking strength. The webbing in a seat belt assembly shall have not less than the following breaking strength when tested by the procedures specified in S5.1(b): Type 1 seat belt assembly—26,689 N; Type 2 seat belt assembly—22,241 N for webbing in pelvic restraint and 17,793 N for webbing in upper torso restraint
Even a reasonably slow emergency break would have her FLYING