Borderlands (1, 2, 3, The Pre-Sequel, TftB) -

Postal Dude

Killing is my business... and business is good!
kiwifarms.net
Gearbox finally officially revealed the newest Borderlands game not written by Anthony Burch. The reveal trailer itself looks like they took a bunch of untextured models and posed them in SFM, but I'll take what I can get.

Gearbox has already confirmed that the game won't be a Battle Royale, thank Christ. This might actually turn out half-alright.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Insert obligatory Epic Store question here. How much would they even need to pay for it? Borderlands 2 sold an outrageous number of copies, and it’d probably be a really big get if they play to 2K’s already established greed.

TheGreatCitracett

Reach me on the phone... Dial 2-69-BONE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Borderlands 3 sounds interesting. Hopefully Anthony Burch isn't involved and certain aspects have been uncucked.

IGN apparently did a brief post about it earlier hoping it was a battle royal with a character creator and weapon crafting. Way to let everyone know you've never played Borderlands and have no clue what it's about, fuckheads.

I'm excited they just announced Borderlands 1 is getting an upgraded remaster April 3rd. That's what I've been waiting for, and why I never got the handsome collection. Fuck the Pre-Sequel. Let's just pretend it never happened.

TheGreatCitracett

Reach me on the phone... Dial 2-69-BONE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's like three black people in the whole franchise. I think Randy might resent Jamal for fucking his wife while he's forced to watch.
Hell they killed off the main black guy in a completely fucking stupid way in 2.

But between 1 and 2 Mordecai became a drunk Mexican for some reason so you can't say they're not diverse.

WaltherPPGAY

kiwifarms.net
The trailer clearly shows giant metropolises which aren't a thing on Pandora, and while time has certainly passed that would definitely feel incongruous with the cartoon Mad Max feel.

The game has to bring something new to the table and different worlds definitely feels like the easy answer that Gearbox couldn't ignore.

Tags
None