Borderlands (1, 2, 3, The Pre-Sequel, TftB) -

Postal Dude

Killing is my business... and business is good!
kiwifarms.net
Gearbox finally officially revealed the newest Borderlands game not written by Anthony Burch. The reveal trailer itself looks like they took a bunch of untextured models and posed them in SFM, but I'll take what I can get.

Gearbox has already confirmed that the game won't be a Battle Royale, thank Christ. This might actually turn out half-alright.

TheGreatCitracett

Don't be ignoring the coolest guy who ever existed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Borderlands 3 sounds interesting. Hopefully Anthony Burch isn't involved and certain aspects have been uncucked.

IGN apparently did a brief post about it earlier hoping it was a battle royal with a character creator and weapon crafting. Way to let everyone know you've never played Borderlands and have no clue what it's about, fuckheads.

I'm excited they just announced Borderlands 1 is getting an upgraded remaster April 3rd. That's what I've been waiting for, and why I never got the handsome collection. Fuck the Pre-Sequel. Let's just pretend it never happened.

TheGreatCitracett

Don't be ignoring the coolest guy who ever existed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's like three black people in the whole franchise. I think Randy might resent Jamal for fucking his wife while he's forced to watch.
Hell they killed off the main black guy in a completely fucking stupid way in 2.

But between 1 and 2 Mordecai became a drunk Mexican for some reason so you can't say they're not diverse.

WaltherPPGAY

kiwifarms.net
The trailer clearly shows giant metropolises which aren't a thing on Pandora, and while time has certainly passed that would definitely feel incongruous with the cartoon Mad Max feel.

The game has to bring something new to the table and different worlds definitely feels like the easy answer that Gearbox couldn't ignore.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino