BOXYCHARM & BIRCHBOX UNBOXING SEPTEMBER 2019 - 9/10/2019 - Day 84 of 100

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn doesn't even wear makeup unless she's going out in public to forage for food. We're subjected to her jaundiced face and greasy hair for most vlogs. Also, the shirt she is wearing is so fugly.. that see-through part looks so out of place compared to the print. Why is she even trying to wear something like that? No one wants to see your udders.

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
BOXYCHARM & BIRCHBOX UNBOXING SEPTEMBER 2019 - 9/10/2019 (Day 84 of this 100-Day Nightmare)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- Oh boy! We're back to multiple vlogs being filmed on the same day! Get ready for the return of Timeline Chasing!

- Claims ALL of these makeup subscription boxes were HIGHLY REQUESTED.

BOXYCHARM HAUL (Does anyone really care about colors and brand names and shit? Cuz I don't.):
- Eye kit (vegan, so she plans to eat it?)
- Eyeshadow palette
- Recovery Sleeping Mask goop
- Liquid eyeliner
- Eyebrow pen

BIRCHBOX HAUL:
- A bag. It says "all the things".
- A box.
- Stickers. (ToddlerLynn is in full force today.)
- Prep-n-go cloths (2)
- Beauty blender pad
- Mousse
- Mascara
- Eyebrow gel
- Hairspray

- Bubblewrap antics at 3:00 in. Shocking she didn't film a separate 10-minute "ASMR" video of it.

- She loves glittery shit. No fucking duh.

- She is not good at doing her eyebrows (or anything in general, really).

- Hair products she will admittedly not really be using because her hair is either up, or down, and she gives zero shits about it in either fashion.

NO COMMENT OF THE DAY - because that was in her OTHER video she filmed yesterday!

TL;DR: Unless you actually give a shit about makeup/beauty products that our non-guru gorl will certainly not be using beyond shitty for-profit makeup videos, SKIP!

electroconvulsivetherapy

*sobs in dovahzul*
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino