BOXYCHARM & BIRCHBOX UNBOXING SEPTEMBER 2019 - 9/10/2019 - Day 84 of 100

Moonpie

See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon
kiwifarms.net
That dry shampoo sample isn't nearly enough to soak up all ALR's hair grease. Hopefully she snaps/posts some good pics when she misuses it and gives herself a nice halo of whitecast.
Hell fire why doesn't she just use baby powder? I guess that wouldn't be good enough for Miss dainty hair.
Plus it'd probably take a good whole box to cover that big head.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm on the fence with this vidya.

On one hand, it's a brand we have not seen her "try" or "unbox" yet
It wasn't a Torrid Haul, Cook with Me, "Exercise with Me", Excuse-Me, or Eat With me" vidya

On the other hand, none of this was highly requested
Other, true, real YouTube babes actually already reviewed this month's boxes for these subscription services

Still a net-zero, content-wise. Not her worst content, and she looks the same as yesterday. Normally, daily uploads show her rapid decline into Zombie fat.

I give her an A+ for Vapid.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
You need more than one can of paint to paint a house, gorl needs a guru's stash so she doesn't run out with half her face done.
I mean makeup for her is an effort in vain I would think. She doesn't really leave the house, and when she does no one is looking at her face. It makes me wonder if she is face timing someone who it would matter too, but that seems outlandish as well.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
These unboxing hauls are her most boring content. Just her reading labels off shit and pretending to be so excited and surprised by garbage. Couldn't even finish this one. Honestly, lately, I find myself unable to finish even the reaction videos. It's like, what more can be said that hasn't been said to death at this point? It's the same jokes, same grandstanding, same moral outrage. It's all just getting so repetitive and boring.

And Twinkie in the background facing the wall is the saddest fucking sight, and gets me way too MOTI.

Blessings to those of you recapping this bullshit. @L_I_F_T_E_D, I'll pray for your blood pressure. :heart-full:

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Messing with the timeline gives her a (false) sense of control over the narrative. She does it because she thinks it somehow confuses us.

This probably because she has no theory of mind, and thinks everyone is exceptional as her and the thumb.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
Messing with the timeline gives her a (false) sense of control over the narrative. She does it because she thinks it somehow confuses us.

This probably because she has no theory of mind, and thinks everyone is exceptional as her and the thumb.
It honestly amazes me that someone would go to such an absurd length to not only lie, but have everyone around them maintain the lie also. And it’s not even a lie that’s worth lying about in the grand scheme of things.

But therein lies the comedy of Amber’s life.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or was Big Al being exceptionally annoying in this vid?
The noises...the faces....the stupid
I dunno, I think I'm reaching my limits with this fat fuck. How does someone manage to be so annoying AND so boring at the same time????
YES! I was thinking the same thing. Ordinarily, she's so annoying I want to kick her, but today I wanted to kick her especially hard. The expressions, the noises, the lip smack, the "ooh aren't I a sassy bitch" claw motions and head bobbles. I don't know how Rickey, Eric and Becky live with that.

That shirt looks like it was made for a toddler. Actually, a lot of her clothing looks like toddler clothes.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino