Boy hit by cheese and dies, mother lashes out at bully - So allergic that even seeing the word cheese could kill him.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if being touched by the cheese was able to kill him, it's unlikely that they could have done a damn thing to save him until he got to the hospital anyway.

there's a case study coming out on this from one of the doctors there, preliminary drafts look interesting. it's really strange and extreme, that reaction, yes- this kid should have been in a bubble.

as far as the other kids goes, no sane human being believes that touching a piece of cheese could be fatal. it's not even assault. it's literally a little kids' food fight.

edit; holy shit I missed that "soul mate" thing, what a cow

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
The article said that he knew Karan was allergic to bread, but not to dairy. When Karan told him he was after he threw the cheese at him, he apologized. He was also apparently throwing food at other kids. I don't think he should've been arrested for attempted murder, or arrested for anything. While his actions were indeed dickish, and considering what they resulted in, are more than worthy of him getting expelled, he should not be prosecuted for them. If anything, the school be prosecuted since they dropped the ball so fucking hard.

I can't really be mad at the mom, or blame the son in this case, either. Grief makes you do illogical things, and this kid just got a really shitty hand dealt to him.
You know what, you're right. Don't punish him at all, just let him get away with everything and do whatever he wants. Fuck having some kind of consequence, I bet his parents don't beat his ass or even ground him from anything. The school only gives a shit when someone protects himself from a bully, not when the bully does his thing.

US public schools are the biggest joke I've ever seen, really.

And one more thing, ignorance is no excuse in this case, the little shit shouldn't be throwing things at other kids anyway, and if this has been ongoing for a while, the school should be sued into bankruptcy and then some.

Bunny Tracks

Addicted to a certain kind of sadness
kiwifarms.net
You know what, you're right. Don't punish him at all, just let him get away with everything and do whatever he wants. Fuck having some kind of consequence, I bet his parents don't beat his ass or even ground him from anything. The school only gives a shit when someone protects himself from a bully, not when the bully does his thing.

And one more thing, ignorance is no excuse in this case, the little shit shouldn't be throwing things at other kids anyway, and if this has been ongoing for a while, the school should be sued into bankruptcy and then some.
If he had known that Karan was allergic, and still did it, then I'd be on your side. But he claims he didn't. If it turns out that he's lying, which he very well could be, and frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was, then I do believe he should face legal consequences. Given the current circumstances, however, I do think pressing charges against the kid is a little extreme. I'm not saying he should get off scott-free, I'm just saying that arresting him is over-the-top.

This was discussed earlier in the thread, but again, this a case where the actions that resulted in Karan's death would normally be seen as harmless. Shitty behavior yeah, but not dangerous. It's not like he was throwing rocks, or anything. He should face repercussions, but he shouldn't be prosecuted. Let's face it, no one could've seen this happening.

Also, this happened in the UK.

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
If he had known that Karan was allergic, and still did it, then I'd be on your side. But he claims he didn't. If it turns out that he's lying, which he very well could be, and frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was, then I do believe he should face legal consequences. Given the current circumstances, however, I do think pressing charges against the kid is a little extreme. I'm not saying he should get off scott-free, I'm just saying that arresting him is over-the-top.

This was discussed earlier in the thread, but again, this a case where the actions that resulted in Karan's death would normally be seen as harmless. Shitty behavior yeah, but not dangerous. It's not like he was throwing rocks, or anything. He should face repercussions, but he shouldn't be prosecuted. Let's face it, no one could've seen this happening.

Also, this happened in the UK.
LOL, they involve the police in things that would be better suited for the principal to deal with all the time in the US. I'm not sure how it is in the UK, but I stopped taking that joke of a country seriously in any capacity eons ago. Their schools are probably just as bad in some ways.

Allergies are nothing to fuck with, in any case. Stupid fucking kid. It's hard to decide what punishment is appropriate in this case, perhaps he knew or perhaps he didn't.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
Karan Cheema is an Indian name. Specifically, Hindu one.

He wasn’t inbred just really goddamned unlucky.

I would think that with all the sperging being done about these parts about Muslims you all would be able to spot one with accuracy.
I rated you winner for pretending there's any difference between the two.

Lol, how do you get to 'fuck it burn everything to the ground' from 'he just threw a piece of cheese, you can't punish him you exceptional individual'? Nobody said anything remotely like 'no consequences for anyone, justice is shit!', we just don't think you can build a justice system around unlawful cheese tossing, and that the mum is a lunatic.

Fuck your allergies, maybe try not being a pussy.

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
I rated you winner for pretending there's any difference between the two.

Lol, how do you get to 'fuck it burn everything to the ground' from 'he just threw a piece of cheese, you can't punish him you exceptional individual'? Nobody said anything remotely like 'no consequences for anyone, justice is shit!', we just don't think you can build a justice system around unlawful cheese tossing, and that the mum is a lunatic.

Fuck your allergies, maybe try not being a pussy.
Maybe try not being a re.tard who doesn't grasp sarcasm. Or go fuck yourself, I don't care. The little bastard is gonna probably get away with it, he's been doing shit for a while and nothing happened then, why would they do anything now? The tosser probably knew his target was deathly allergic and didn't give a fuck, and now he's faking apologetic behavior to worm his way out of the consequences he deserves.

Britain is a shithole and needs to be nuked out of existence already.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
Maybe try not being a re.tard who doesn't grasp sarcasm. Or go fuck yourself, I don't care. The little bastard is gonna probably get away with it, he's been doing shit for a while and nothing happened then, why would they do anything now? The tosser probably knew his target was deathly allergic and didn't give a fuck, and now he's faking apologetic behavior to worm his way out of the consequences he deserves.

Holy shit, someone got out of the wrong side of bed. Are your allergies acting up? Or perhaps your vagina? Either way you should try having a penis, and two balls, or maybe take your own advice and just eat a peanut without being a spaz about it.

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, someone got out of the wrong side of bed. Are your allergies acting up? Or perhaps your vagina? Either way you should try having a penis, and two balls, or maybe take your own advice and just eat a peanut without being a spaz about it.
If you mean by allergies, being the target of unprovoked aggression by an angry cunt with no life, then yes, that is the case. It's not my fault your oneitis won't sleep with you, try not to take it out on others so much, it can only help your case.

BRB enjoying a big fat jar of peanut butter with a giant spoon, obviously you have allergies yourself or you wouldn't be projecting so hard.

• Autistic
Reactions: The Fool

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
The little bastard is gonna probably get away with it, he's been doing shit for a while and nothing happened then, why would they do anything now? The tosser probably knew his target was deathly allergic and didn't give a fuck, and now he's faking apologetic behavior to worm his way out of the consequences he deserves.

Nobody knew the kid was “deathly allergic”. The doctors themselves said his reaction was unprecedented.

And you can’t expect some 13 year old tard to keep track of who’s allergic to what. Especially since it’s commonly accepted that people allergic to food have to, you know, ingest it for a reaction to occur.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
If you mean by allergies, being the target of unprovoked aggression by an angry cunt with no life, then yes, that is the case. It's not my fault your oneitis won't sleep with you, try not to take it out on others so much, it can only help your case.

BRB enjoying a big fat jar of peanut butter with a giant spoon, obviously you have allergies yourself or you wouldn't be projecting so hard.
So let me get this straight:
You are wildly upset about this kid throwing cheese at someone, to the point of accusing him, based on nothing, of lying about being sorry for killing someone.
When challenged, you devolve wildly into 'oh well let's have no consequences for anything' like a histrionic idiot.
And when I give you a little ribbing you - once again apropos of nothing at all - accuse me of having a oneitis, which I have learned is an incel term.

And I'm the one projecting?

Do let me know more about how eating a jarful of peanut butter like a little spastic kid to own some guy on the internet goes though.

BlastDoors41

kiwifarms.net
Nobody knew the kid was “deathly allergic”. The doctors themselves said his reaction was unprecedented.

And you can’t expect some 13 year old tard to keep track of who’s allergic to what. Especially since it’s commonly accepted that people allergic to food have to, you know, ingest it for a reaction to occur.
How is this remotely possible?

How could anyone not have an appraisal of the severity of the allergic reaction considering his background?

Unless this woman was a vegan, which is entirely possible, Indian food is quite literally dairy and vegetables.

Fish-Eyed Fool

How'd you like one across your lip?
kiwifarms.net
But it wasn't the mother's grief that arrested the child. Police did that on their own.
I wasn’t responding to anything about the police though. Only addressing why a mother would blame the kid, even though doing so isn’t logical (though I do wonder why she wouldn’t be blaming the school too).

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight:
You are wildly upset about this kid throwing cheese at someone, to the point of accusing him, based on nothing, of lying about being sorry for killing someone.
When challenged, you devolve wildly into 'oh well let's have no consequences for anything' like a histrionic idiot.
And when I give you a little ribbing you - once again apropos of nothing at all - accuse me of having a oneitis, which I have learned is an incel term.

And I'm the one projecting?

Do let me know more about how eating a jarful of peanut butter like a little spastic kid to own some guy on the internet goes though.
Yes, you are an angry cunt who is projecting. Obviously something I said upsets you very much, all I said was the kid who threw the cheese isn't going to get punished like he should and that is unfortunate. You miss the point entirely. Schools don't do shit about anything when they should, and overreact the rest of the time.

He should have known better in the first place, but I guess it's too little too late.

If I did something like that, allergy or not, my parents would have beaten my ass, and rightly so. And yes, peanut butter is awesome, and don't speak to me again.

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit and here I thought the myth about Queen Medb was completely absurd.

beautiful person

person of beauty
kiwifarms.net
'It's the one place where he should have been safe.'
I pity the morons naive enough to believe this.

I also pity a society that allows a multitude of adults to use a minor child, acting just about how you'd expect one to, as a shield against the legal and social consequences of their own obscene incompetence and negligence.

On another note, the mother is a fucking creepshow. 'Grief' blah, blah, blah - whatever

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
If I did something like that, allergy or not, my parents would have beaten my ass, and rightly so. And yes, peanut butter is awesome, and don't speak to me again.
You eat some Peanut Butter and don't wash your hands for a long time. You hand shake somebody and they explode because of an allergy.

Dunno, its a stupid story but its basically what we have here.

Irrelevant

kiwifarms.net
Cheese is actually a very important food in human development. It was one of the first storeable foods discovered plus when m.ilk ferments it's the lactose that is doing it so adults can eat cheese even if they can't drink m.ilk. All that extra m.ilk only children could drink could now be stored for years and eaten by adults.

So anyone this allergic to cheese should have died out 6000 years ago.

When modern people say they're "allergic" to cheese what they usually mean is processed cheeses and non-aged cheeses like mozzarella which still contain lactose and give many adults the shits. These cheeses are also most often used in fast food so it might not be the cheese per se but the low quality food in general.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino