Boy hit by cheese and dies, mother lashes out at bully - So allergic that even seeing the word cheese could kill him.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
Yes, you are an angry cunt who is projecting. Obviously something I said upsets you very much, all I said was the kid who threw the cheese isn't going to get punished like he should and that is unfortunate. You miss the point entirely. Schools don't do shit about anything when they should, and overreact the rest of the time.

He should have known better in the first place, but I guess it's too little too late.

If I did something like that, allergy or not, my parents would have beaten my ass, and rightly so. And yes, peanut butter is awesome, and don't speak to me again.
Lol you literally can't shut up about how much you hate that kid for throwing a piece of cheese XD

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
I hope the kid isn't charged and the mother is forced to issue an apology to the school for inconveniencing everybody with her defective spawn.

The Fool

kiwifarms.net
Maybe try not being a re.tard who doesn't grasp sarcasm. Or go fuck yourself, I don't care. The little bastard is gonna probably get away with it, he's been doing shit for a while and nothing happened then, why would they do anything now? The tosser probably knew his target was deathly allergic and didn't give a fuck, and now he's faking apologetic behavior to worm his way out of the consequences he deserves.

Britain is a shithole and needs to be nuked out of existence already.
jesus christ shut up reatard before this gets put in spergatory

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
jesus christ shut up reatard before this gets put in spergatory
Then stop replying. I've said my piece. It's not about the throw it's about the fact that he deliberately targeted someone with a severe allergy, anyway, obviously you're an illiterate brainlet or you'd figure that out. Other than that I don't care.

I hope the kid isn't charged and the mother is forced to issue an apology to the school for inconveniencing everybody with her defective spawn.
That's probably what's going to happen anyway, Britain is such a cucked country they don't even bother to punish their more serious criminals half the time. Especially if they're Muslim or "Asian."

• Agree
Reactions: Coldgrip
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino