Careercow Brad Polumbo / bradswerve44 - Creepy Token Gay Conservative™, probably a pedophile

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Hamplanet Fitness

Like horror stories? The Dylan Hafertepen thread.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wohl.jpg

(Article source / archive)

Brad Polumbo is the latest in a long line of moderately unattractive Token Gay Conservatives™ trying to cash in on his identity. Like his grifting predecessors Milo Yiannopoulos, Rob Smith, etc., Polumbo enjoys vomiting milquetoast centrist takes that the leftist hivemind of Twitter considers right-wing. When he isn't writing boring opinion pieces for the Washington Examiner and Quillette, he's creeping on middle-school-aged boys on Instagram.

That Gay Shit

Polumbo is gay. Like the leftists he lambasts, he leveraged his identity into a position as an insignificant media figure who spends most of his life on Twitter. Because he is gay, people are less inclined to call him out on his creepy behavior, as fellow conservative nobody Ashley Rae Goldenberg stated.

Instead of going after guys with whom he would be compatible, he spends his time creeping on straights like Jacob Wohl, or left-wing gays whom he publicly puts on blast when all he wants is for them to, uhh, do the same to him. He was called out on this:

20200406_012021.jpg
20200406_012035.jpg
(source / archive)

Pedophilia Drama

Last year, it was discovered that Polumbo follows a bunch of underage boys on Instagram, most of which being preteens. While Brad has managed to get much of the evidence removed from the internet, this ThreadReader (archive) page and this YouTube video showcase some of the underage male content he was following.

boyz.jpg
14yo.jpg

Polumbo reacted predictably, accusing his detractors of being alt-right trolls while not denying the accusations.

boil.jpg
livid.jpg

While one of the "middle school boy" pages the Nick Fuentes acolytes cited was a meme page, it doesn't explain the dozens of other preteen and teen boys Polumbo was following. And accusing your detractors of homophobia when faced with valid criticism is a page from every leftist's playbook, lending further argument that Brad's ideological leanings may not actually be what he wants to portray.

revealing2.jpg
groyp.jpg

Links
Instagram (private, I wonder why)
Facebook (archive)
Twitter (archive)
Quillette (archive)
Washington Examiner (archive)

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Just remember guys, when our founding fathers said "Liberty" they meant this guy's freedom to get his salad tossed and creep on middle schoolers. If you would restrict those "freedoms" you're just as bad as ANTIFA somehow.

The absloute state conservativism in 2020, first there was that lady maga drag queen, now this. :story:

See also Chad Felix Greene, the proud nonbinary HIV+ poz-servative who thinks Corona isn't a big deal because he takes all HIS diseases in stride. He only lives for cummies, so why would he care about dying? Bluecheck-servatives think it's a strategic blunder not to include this "man".

Conservatives think they'll win the culture war by surrendering to focus on tax cuts. Real Trudeau hours. If how we "win" is by sewing together all the rejected DLC content from liberalism into some gay libertarian frankenstein and calling it an ideology, then I'd rather lose! And it's not a successful strategy either, just look at how the libertarian party eats shit in literally every election.

Last edited:

Megaroad 2012

I'M FACE FULL OF FLOOR AND LIFE SUCKS!
kiwifarms.net
Conservatives think they'll win the culture war by surrendering to focus on tax cuts. Real Trudeau hours. If how we "win" is by sewing together all the rejected DLC content from liberalism into some gay libertarian frankenstein and calling it an ideology, then I'd rather lose! And it's not a successful strategy either, just look at how the libertarian party eats shit in literally every election.

"If we win!" "War!" Fucking a you sound misirable.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Just remember guys, when our founding fathers said "Liberty" they meant this guy's freedom to get his salad tossed and creep on middle schoolers. If you would restrict those "freedoms" you're just as bad as ANTIFA somehow.

See also Chad Felix Greene, the proud nonbinary HIV+ poz-servative who thinks Corona isn't a big deal because he takes all HIS diseases in stride. He only lives for cummies, so why would he care about dying? Bluecheck-servatives think it's a strategic blunder not to include this "man".

I hate to break it to you, but your campaign platform of "string the minorities and homos from every lamppost" wouldn't have gotten you elected dogcatcher in Alabama during the 60's. Even during the height of Jim Crow groups like the American Nazi Party were still viewed as fringe.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
I hate to break it to you, but your campaign platform of "string the minorities and homos from every lamppost" wouldn't have gotten you elected dogcatcher in Alabama during the 60's. Even during the height of Jim Crow groups like the American Nazi Party were still viewed as fringe.

The social conservatism of older white people matters more than you think. It's basically the only thing keeping the GOP alive. Trump won as both a populist and a culture war candidate. Without social conservatism (well, disingenuous pandering to it, but whatever) they'd just be the Libertarian Party, who are incapable of winning anything.

And the GOP agrees with me on that point, since they still market their candidates as culture warriors. It's only useful idiot pundits and libertarians in disguise like Pedo Brad who think they should go Lolbert to be hip...but those people are wrong about almost everything.

Hamplanet Fitness

Like horror stories? The Dylan Hafertepen thread.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like he's at a high school. A little old for his liking, no?
sprints.jpg

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unemployable former aspiring school shooter Chad (1982-08-08 ) is a gem on his own. Who wouldn't want to learn about conservatism from a failed troon whose imported Scottish top is 25 to his 38 years old (I believe that's what the woke call 'grooming')? Who could imagine that the child of parents with mutual mental illness would turn out that way (or convert to Judaism)?

Starbucks basic bitch Brad Polumbo (1997-11-12), who loves to pretend he lives in 'DC' rather than the DC metro area (Arlington) pales in comparison. Unsurprisingly, his lifestyle is also the result of a broken home. He blames his father and stepmother for trying to save him.

Last edited: