Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 134 13.2%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 17 1.7%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 19 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 29 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 62 6.1%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 85 8.3%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 673 66.0%

• Total voters

Gene Parmesan

Hatoful Boyfriend
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this guy is on anyone's radar, but I stumbled across him while reading Wikipedia. He's been banned, multiple times, including permabans.

He bills himself as author of the sequel/prequel to the Bible & Qur'an, which is a shrewd business move by him.

The gist is, he's really into religious numerology. Tries to source wikipedia articles with other articles he's written and it's just deranged nonsense. It's amazing.

He has his own forum... which he posts messages that no one ever replies to.

His writing style is... here's an example:

The most popular spelling of the tetragrammaton - YHWH - is Yahweh by Jews and Jehovah by Jehovah Witness. Both of these are based on Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74) but neither is correct. Based on the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code*, YHWH(4 letters) = Jehovah(7) satisfies the equation, but so does YHWH(4)=Yehowah(7). Jehovah=J10+E5+H8+O(15)+V22+A1+H8=54/69 which are NOT significant Biblical numbers. Yahweh as 6 letters doesn't fulfill the GOD=7_4 requirement, but Yahweh=70=Y25+A1+H8+W23+E5+H8 does reflect the important Biblical number 70! It was Moses, Aaron and his two sons, and the 70 elders of Israel - 74 altogether - who went atop Mt. Sinai - Exodus 24:9. 70 years (72) of Babylonian captivity. Jesus said, "70 x 7". It was 70 AD when the Temple was destroyed and the Jewish diaspora began. The Greek Septuagint means '70' and 70 (72) experts compiled it. But Yehowah=70/85=Y25+E5+H8+O(15)+W23+A1+H8. *http://GOD704.wikia.com - Albert Einstein 98.249.252.238 (talk) 13:42, 4 November 2014 (UTC)
But it was right around this conversation that I thought, I should share this with the rest of the class:

As menioned please do not add " "Yehowah" without a reliable source for that. Jytdog (talk) 14:01, 4 November 2014 (UTC)
There's reasons behind each spelling that you seem to be oblivious to. I AM the leading expert on this topic (pardon my lack of humility) and I can provide sources for Yehowah. Of course, if your agenda is to block this information from the public, then you'll just delete what I write and claim that it's not "a reliable source". Did you bother to google Yehowah before deleting it? If not, why not? What are your qualifications to edit me and this article?
So yeah. Crazy, entitled, our kinda people. I've just scratched the surface. Maybe that's it and there's nothing else worth reading. But the first thread I picked, at random, on his forum... was him talking about how he was banned from a Christian Forum for his fringe theology. And all the posts start with "Everyone" and he's the ONLY ONE IN THE THREAD... and it's amazing.

I was in doubt then I read this:

Judy Garland was reincarnated as Beyonce.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gene Parmesan

Hatoful Boyfriend
kiwifarms.net
More gold. Planet Nestor, which I believe is the galactic center for funky bowling, is the location of a human colony:

Planet Nestor is the predicted nearest 'true Earth-like plan-it'; it's next-door to us and humanoids have a nest or colony there. Nestor was built(64=B2+U21+I9+L12+T20) with the mathemat-ical model/algorithm of FOD=6_4...

Nestor has 6 continents & 4 seasons, ('6 Seas') & 4 oceans, 64% of its surface is water. Its large moon has 4 phases of a little over 6 days (~6.4 days) each. (Its lunar month is 25.5 days.) Their lunar year is 306 days + 6 day week + 4 days = 316 day solar year with a leap year every 4 years. Its two inner planets are at .6 & .4 AU. Their 'Venus' has an orbit(64=O15+R18+B2+I9+T20) of 6.4 average Nestor months (26.33 days each) of ~168.5 days. Besides Nestor, its solar system has 6 planets with 4 being non-rocky gas or ice giants. Their 'Saturn' has an orbit of ~25.6 Nestor years (4 'seasons' of 6.4 years each). Their 6th planet (including Nestor) from their sun has the 4th largest mass in their solar system and has a diameter of 4x Nestor's.

Gene Parmesan

Hatoful Boyfriend
kiwifarms.net
I've decided to test the waters with my carefully thought out justification how Apple Computers is the manifestation of the anti-christ based on the number 65535.

http://7seals.yuku.com/topic/909/master/1/#.VKNeMfm37tQ
Everyone,

I feel it's important to share and explore the truths that can be revealed with inverse (or inverted) gematria. Establishing knowledge by applying the FACT of gematria to significant numerals.

Here are the one's I've been able to produce thus far:

65535 - Sixty Five THOUSAND Five HUNDRED Thirty Five - the maximum number of values that can be contained within a 16-bit (1+6 = 7) integer.

6 as the first number of the word is assigned the first letter A. 55, the repetition, second and third assigned values would be HALF way letter value of P. Fourth number 3 is clearly L. And as we have already established the value for 55 we can easily extract the value of 5, E

A PP L E

Apple, recognizable as the fruit of which I said thou shalt not eat, ascendant in modern culture as the dominant producer of computers, identifiable with the significant and true association of the maximum 16 bit number. Computers which deliver knowledge.

Apple Computers is the representation if not incarnation of the anti-christ.

I hope more revealed TRUTHS will be found.
I'm gonna have to stop, but I don't want to... He was banned from PhysicsForum.com and responded as a well adjusted human being, by holding a trial on his forums, again populated by no one except a spam bot named Julia and now me:
By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 10.29.14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: Very bad luck for the rest of your life then your eternal soul* will not be reincarnated as human for 174 years just for your sins towards me and the information I posted on the forum (you have many more sins). When you are born-again as human, it will be under very hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent, restore my post and me to the forum, and petition this court for a retrial. GOD & the Christ are just & forgiving. However, 17.4 years of your reincarnation sentence is non-commutable and any contempt-of-court will result in an increased sentence.

I strongly recommend that you respect this Judgment.

- Brad(25) Watson(77), Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity

Last edited by a moderator:

Gene Parmesan

Hatoful Boyfriend
kiwifarms.net
Tried to snoop around on his forum.....saw the titles of most of the threads, promptly got cross-eyed from confusion and x'ed out.
Oh it's challenging reading, no doubt. A nice starter is how Obama is FDR reincarnated PROOF.

It's brief, to the point in a crazy way, and filled with evidence such as:

They then showed Obama shaking hands with the veterans and thanking them for their service. Isn't this exactly what the reincarnated eternal soul of Franklin Roosevelt would do?
He's right... that IS something FDR would do. Did you see how Obama was breathing and speaking English? Classic FDR.

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
Oh it's challenging reading, no doubt. A nice starter is how Obama is FDR reincarnated PROOF.

It's brief, to the point in a crazy way, and filled with evidence such as:

He's right... that IS something FDR would do. Did you see how Obama was breathing and speaking English? Classic FDR.
And also, also......Obama is married......so was FDR.

Bam! No further proof needed!

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
Another motif that I just realized is... he has this habit of attributing successful black people (Beyonce, Obama, Tiger Woods) of being reincarnated white people.

I don't know if there's any significance but, there's that!
I'm *very* tempted now to join the forum to make a thread about how Tiger Woods is actually the reincarnation of Thomas Jefferson, to make some parallel points about their love life.....though I kinda have the feeling he'd see I wasn't being serious.

Gene Parmesan

Hatoful Boyfriend
kiwifarms.net
I'm *very* tempted now to join the forum to make a thread about how Tiger Woods is actually the reincarnation of Thomas Jefferson, to make some parallel points about their love life.....though I kinda have the feeling he'd see I wasn't being serious.
Honestly, go for it.

I'm not... I'm not interested in 'trolling' like covert communications. If he knows I'm not on the same wavelength as him, that's fine, I'm just interested in engaging with him.

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To my new 'friends' on this forum,

With GOD's constant help, I've fulfilled the prophecy of The Revelation 5:1 by having produced the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals"/ 'Beyond Einstein Theories'. Please see http://7seals.blogspot.com . This 74-page booklet is titled and subtitled...

There Are No Coincidences
There is synchronism, interconnectedness, nonlocality, retrocausality, subconscious telepathy,
design-and-alignment, signs from GOD, and consequences

It plus much more can be found at http://7seals.yuku.com . According to the Bible, only the 2nd Coming of the Christ can accomplish this. I AM Albert Einstein reincarnated.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

With GOD's constant help, I've fulfilled the prophecy of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 by having produced the "book/scroll...sealed with 7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories'. Please see http://7seals.blogspot.com . This 74-page booklet is entitled, There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism, design and alignment and it plus much more can be found at http://7seals.yuku.com . According to the Bible, only the 2nd Coming of the Christ can accomplish this.
Sit tight kiddo! We'll get you verified in a moment. Welcome to the community!

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

With GOD's constant help, I've fulfilled the prophecy of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 by having produced the "book/scroll...sealed with 7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories'. Please see http://7seals.blogspot.com . This 74-page booklet is entitled, There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism, design and alignment and it plus much more can be found at http://7seals.yuku.com . According to the Bible, only the 2nd Coming of the Christ can accomplish this.
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay, are you open to answering questions?

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@PurpleMonkeyDishwasher (quite a screen name but not as good as PurpleDishMonkeywasher),

I AM Brad Watson from Miami. My discovery of the GOD=7_4 mathematical model/program/algorithm/code might be my BIGGEST confirmation: G is the 7th letter, a circle can be the 15th letter or zero or ---, and D is 4; hence GOD=7_4. The US Founding Fathers/Freemasons knew this grand secret from antiquity and encoded GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th.

Please see http://GOD704.wikia.com .

Last edited:

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher (quite a screen name but not as good as PurpleDishMonkeyWasher),

I AM Brad Watson from Miami. My discovery of the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code might be my BIGGEST confirmation: G is the 7th letter, a circle can be the 15th letter or zero, and D is 4; hence GOD=7_4. The US Founding Fathers knew this great secret from antiquity and encoded GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th,

Please see http://GOD704.wikia.com .
That's fine. What I mean by verified is we have special privileges and forum titles for people that come here to post in the threads about them. Are you open to questions?

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ravenor,

Thanks for the "Welcome". Let's see if I "Enjoy my stay" on a thread titled "Insane Brad Watson, Miami - Religious Numerologist". Yes, I'll answer your questions. But first answer mine. Are you familiar with GOD=7_4 Theory and if not, would you take two minutes to read http://GOD704.wikia.com ?

Last edited:

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino