• "I admit, I never had sex but sex is anything but abusive. The SJW's are just misconceptualize it as "rape" and "abuse.""

Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw WatsonJesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Gene Parmesan, Dec 30, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

1. Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

86 vote(s)
    11.6%
  2. Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

11 vote(s)
    1.5%
  3. Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

11 vote(s)
    1.5%
  4. Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

20 vote(s)
    2.7%
  5. Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

45 vote(s)
    6.1%
  6. Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

65 vote(s)
    8.8%
  7. Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

503 vote(s)
    67.9%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Richard Bradshaw Watson II
  1. I just posted this on a Google+ Christian group...

Many have speculated that the "Nefilem" (correct spelling) of Genasis 6:4 were extraterrestrials (google that). God-incarnate of the Guardin' of Eden Story was an ET. He cloned himself to produce Adam. He then cloned Adam while changing a chromosome to produce Eve. Cain killed Abel. The foursome of the 'God-guy'/ET, Adam, Eve and Cain then interacted with those "East of Eden".

Enoch was the reincarnation of the ET and he was taken back to their planet. Enoch was reincarnated as Noah, etc.

dust=64*=D4+U21+S19+T20
    Nefilem=64=N14+E5+F6+I9+L12+E5+M13
    spell=64=S19+P16+E5+L12+L12
    test=64=T20+E5+S19+T20

YHWH=64=Y25+H8+W23+H8
    G.A.O.T.U.=64
    Avraham=64
    Moriah=64
    Israel=64
    chosen=64
    mother=64
    zealot=64
    Peter=64
    Saint #1=64

*Synchronism: 8:23 "When you look at the numbers." - ESPN

aliens in UFOs.jpg

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    #21621 Brad Watson_Miami, Sep 7, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    Brad Watson_Miami

Brad Watson_Miami Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
    Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. @Anonymus Fluhre,

Alligators live in freshwater; they're already inland, 4-21-13-2-1-19-19.

Crystal Lake 18th Green .jpg

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    Brad Watson_Miami

Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I know this would be new to you, but hurricanes can cause flooding if it wasn't already evident with what happened in Texas and all. Do try and keep up old man, and the term I used, it means getting closer to civilization. If you were any more stupid you would be in vegetative state.

Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre The world doesn't make sense until you force it to

kiwifarms.net
  4. Sucks to be him, finally escaped this ball of dirt only to have to come back and build a boat.

BlueArmedDevil

BlueArmedDevil Pip-Bee 3000

kiwifarms.net
  5. Fixed that for you. You only misspell them that way so that they fit your idiotic number game. Stop being wrong all the time and maybe someone will listen to you. I'm not holding my breath.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Could also be because Brad here is just a terrible reader. Like he get's Fluhre and Führer mixed up

• Agree Agree x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
  7. I've spent the last 2 years meditating about god=7_4 in a tibetan monastery Brad, have I achieved Grade A yet?

• Informative Informative x 1
    Shrekolas Cage

Shrekolas Cage I'm already gamerfood, tyce

kiwifarms.net
  8. Brad is currently busy running away from a hurricane.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle

kiwifarms.net
  9. That would be an unusually smart thing for him to do.

kiwifarms.net
  10. I wrote the following comment on https://www.moriel.org/component/k2/item/79-king-james-the-founder-of-freemason-lodges.html ...

The 47 Holy Scripture and language experts began working on the King Iames Bible (no letter J) in 1604 and it was published 7 years later in 1611. It was the 1629 Cambridge 1st revision of the King James Bible that introduced the letter J and the names Jesus (formerly Iesus) and James (brother of Jesus) 1st appeared. This established the modern 26-letter English Alphabet and Simple6,74 English7,74 Gematria8,74 (google that) with 'the key'74 of A=1, B2, C3...Z26. This is a Masonic(7,74) Code(4).

simple=74=S19+I9+M13+P16+L12+E5
    English=74=E5+N14+G7+L12+I9+S19+H8
    gematria=74=G7+E5+M13+A1+T20+R18+I9+A1
    the key=74=T20+H8+E5 + K11+E5+Y25
    Masonic=74=M13+A1+S19+O15+N14+I9+C3

GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April, 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) the King(74) of the Judeans(74) - the Jewish(74) Messiah(74) - was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

See GOD=7_4 Theory at http://GOD704.wikia.com .

a1b2c3.jpg

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    #21630 Brad Watson_Miami, Sep 9, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    Brad Watson_Miami

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. his wiki should be word filtered to the bullshit article on wikipedia or something similar.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
  12. @Brad Watson_Miami I just came by to say hello and I hope you're safe during the hurricane

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Flowers For Sonichu

Flowers For Sonichu Antifa Juggalo
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. @Flowers For Sonichu,

Hey. Thanks for asking. Ya, we got lucky in Northwest Miami and Northwest Ft. Lauderdale. The electricity was turned on here at the gf's yesterday afternoon. I had a good night's sleep in the airconditioning. My house survived with one tree being knocked down and the roof leaked some. The gf said, "GOD loves you. You can't even tell a hurricane hit the house." I had put a copy of the "7 Seals"/theories on the front door.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Brad Watson_Miami

kiwifarms.net
  14. This morning, my gf's mother told me about a couple at their church. He said, "My girlfriend has dementia. Before her dementia, she was a lesbian."

-----------------------------

Ok...get ready...get set...insult!

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Brad Watson_Miami

kiwifarms.net
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    Brad Watson_Miami

kiwifarms.net
  15. I just posted this on some Google+ groups...

The definition of 'death' is final. Jesus son of Joseph did NOT die on the Cross on Friday April 7, 30 AD - he had a near-death experience. God-incarnate miraculously survived his ordeal before appearing to his pregnant wife Mary Magdalen about 37 hours later. The Messiah/Christ then hung out for 40 days in Jerusalem and Galilee before heading to (?).

Y'shua may have lived another 40 years! The "Lamb of GOD" then died and was buried in the http://JesusFamilyTomb.com . His eternal soul has been reincarnated many times in the last 2,000 years. Reincarnation is how the Christ has returned and produced the "resurrection of the dead" - there is no 'zombie apocalypse'.

See prophecy fulfilled at http://7seals.blogspot.com .

----------------------------------------

John of Patmos/Apostle John encoded Neron Kaisar in Greek transliterated into Hebrew gematria as six hundred sixty-six (666). Nero Caesar in Latin transliterated into Hebrew gematria equals six hundred sixteen (616).

The actor Nero was reincarnated as Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6)/Ronald(6) W.(1) Reagan(6) the "great deceiver, fought Michael (Mikhail Gorbachev), was ruler of the world, lied to all nations, and was wounded yet lived." - Rev Ch 12-13.

Donald Trump = 666 using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50, C51...Z74.

D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

Nero Caesaqr = 666.jpg

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    #21637 Brad Watson_Miami, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Brad Watson_Miami

kiwifarms.net
  16. I'm glad to hear you're alright. There is a false prophet named John S Bulla up in Pensacola who claims he is sending hurricanes after his enemies. I was afraid he was trying to target you but now I'm quite doubtful in regards to his ability to command the weather

Flowers For Sonichu

Flowers For Sonichu Antifa Juggalo
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  17. Will Brad be talking about the hurricane on the podcast?

ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Coconut Gun

Coconut Gun He's the gun member of the coconut crew

kiwifarms.net