• ”Go to hell. I'm going to tell my therapist about this.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw WatsonJesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Gene Parmesan, Dec 30, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

1. Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

112 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

14 vote(s)
    1.6%
  3. Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

16 vote(s)
    1.8%
  4. Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

25 vote(s)
    2.8%
  5. Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

57 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

75 vote(s)
    8.3%
  7. Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

600 vote(s)
    66.7%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Richard Bradshaw Watson II
  1. Is that your strategy now? Going "I have read up on [bullshit] years ago. When did you start?" as if that meant something? Breaking News, Dick:
    Your research sucks. Your sources suck. The way how you analyze and use these sources sucks.

The very idea that you think "read up on it on three sites" constitutes even the bare minimum of research is almost endearingly cute.

And just as a quick reminder, History Channel runs shows that interviewed Axel Stoll on Nazi-Germany's flying saucers. Axel Stoll, who I might add, thinks these flying saucers were controlled via aryan hair being used as antennas, that there is a native species of humanoids on the moon who speak German (meaning that the moon is under control of the Wehrmacht) and that there is a species of subterranean people living within the hollow earth that can become 800 years old. Amongst even more exceptional and outrageously stupid shit.
    And they interviewed him as an expert on something. :story:

And besides, the only Cosmic Egg that truly matters is the Behelit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Meaningless word salad stays meaningless word salad either way, Brad.
    The only person that does not know what the fuck these terms that you like to use as buzzwords actually mean is yourself, Dicky Dude.

Must have skipped over your judgement for Charles Manson, Asahara Shoko and all these other mass murderers.
    Then again, judging someone on KF that just asked you whether you are legally sane or not is much more important to your ego, what a fine Christ 2.0 you are :story:

• Like Like x 3
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus May contain nuts.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Many thanks, Pi and Geth. You guys, with your patience and humility, are two of the reasons that I am interested in getting the details 100% correct. To me it's about simple respect for one's fellow human, rather than someone else's *cough cough* half-assed surface understanding of tiny details about Buddhism, but not because he gives a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut about respecting Buddhists... but how many iterations of 4 and 7 he can find. (It starts to break down immediately at the Eightfold Path, and I'm not sure Mr. Watson from Miami could name the Four Noble Truths without a list of them in front of him, but what is religious studies to a guy like Richard?)

"Word salad" is actually a psychological/psychiatric term for the garbled, nigh-meaningless speech of folks like schizophrenics. It began as a technical term before being lifted by the general population for "any particularly confusing concatenation of too many words bearing too little information with too little coherent grammar to assist comprehension," but if Mr. Watson from Miami wants to insist on taking it as an insult, I don't suppose I can stop him. It's not like he hasn't taken stuff where/when he wasn't supposed to before....

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    NobleGreyHorse

NobleGreyHorse This thing here is called a custom title.

kiwifarms.net
  3. @Mr. XXX,

You're extremely evil, very stupid, a compulsive/pathological liar, a lousy golfer and can't play a musical instrument. Butt I love you, Just The Way You Are.

---------------------------​

@RomanCuntDufus,

Let's take it one sentence at a time and you let me know what you can't follow...

The Big Bang-Bit Banga supermassive white hole expansion of energy74 and information - 13.8 billion years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole at the center of a galaxy in another universe.

Can you follow that? I didn't ask if you agree with that; can you follow that?

This duality combines these singularities (relativity) in a ‘Cosmic Egg’ birth-life-death-transformation-rebirth cycle in The Conglomerate of Universes (multiverse without bubble universes and parallel worlds).

Are you with me, pumpkin? Are these multisyllabic words losing you? Google terms if you don't understand them. I coined the term The Conglomerate of Universes.

Our Universe and that SBH share the same boundary/event horizon.

Anybody with a high school diploma should be able to comprehend that. I just tweaked this by adding "boundary" to help pumpkin heads like yourself who don't know what an event horizon is.

That SBH-SWH phase transition formed an umbilical Einstein-Rosen wormhole with energy transformed and information transferred.

You might need to google phase transition, umbilical, Einstein-Rosen bridge (wormhole) if you're not familiar with those terms.

This Universe is the offspring of another universe.

That's very straightforward. I couldn't have lost you here, although you might not agree with this. You're very obstinate - you'll ignore logic just to oppose me.

This cause-and-effect explains both infinite space and eternity.

A cause-and-effect explanation always trumps a random one, right?

Self-replication is the simplest plan for everything from a cell to a universe to a mind.

If you're not familiar with self-replication, see http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-replication .

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 2
    #24303 Brad Watson_Miami, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    Brad Watson_Miami

Brad Watson_Miami Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
    Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Brad, you're going to have to do better than that. You're going to have to step it up to at least a bless your heart and an I do declare on the southern lady passive aggressive shittery to even have a dent in our feelings.

Of note, Romanes, like everyone here, understands what you are saying. They are still word salads because they are meaningless in the context you use them in.

• Agree Agree x 3
    LoverofPi

LoverofPi Mmmmm, delicious pi.

kiwifarms.net
  5. Just because you say "I love you" now at the end of your sentences, that doesnt mitigate the hateful and mean comments you make towards people. You're making Jesus sad Bradley.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Which we need to tell him, because Brad is not Jesus and never was.

• Agree Agree x 2
    ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I also wish a Satanist would come here. It would spice things up a little.
    No one said anything about the beginning of this thread. Also, you've been claiming to be the reincarnation of Jesus.

So, yes. You do identify as Jesus.
    Jesus dying for people's sins and then being resurrection after 3 days. According to the Bible, your faith is fucking useless if you don't believe he was resurrected. He couldn't have been resurrected if he didn't die, Brad.

Here's a few verses from 1 Corinthians 15 (NIV translation) since you aren't familiar with the Bible at all.

12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied. 20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
    No, you haven't. You haven't been judging people everywhere. You can't because you're incapable of getting information about people unless someone tells you something. God-incarnate would have some way of knowing what was going on in people's lives. Tell me, Brad, where do I live? What is my name? What is my job? What is my religion? Do I even have a religion?

Come on, Brad. Answer my questions. You seem to know so much about us if you are judging us with accuracy. You must be able to answer these simple questions. Ask God for the answers. Do it.
    And you're pretty hypocritical Brad. After all, we're not the ones sentences people to horrifying future lives due to comments on the internet we don't like.
    What an evil man you are. You insult people and immediately tell them you love them. You're the evil, pathological liar here, Brad.
    I know, right? News flash, Brad. You're a hateful old man. You've always been this way on this forum and you always will be. No amount of 'I love yous' will change how hateful and evil your comments and beliefs are. No one tells people to go fuck themselves on their profiles if they love them. No one changes someone else's username. This is what the Bible says about love in 1 Corinthians 13:

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

You're always dishonoring people by changing their usernames and insulting them. You're always getting angry at the slightest things people say to you. You're always keeping records of what you believe are people's wrongdoings. You even make sure they have to suffer during their future lives even if they repent and completely change.

You don't love anyone here, Brad. You never have, never will.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    The Telomerase Truth

The Telomerase Truth That person with those long, sexy telomeres

kiwifarms.net
  8. Last night, I tweaked Seal #6 by adding "according to their actions". I realized I was saying this and doing it alot, so I squeezed it into the "7 Seals"/theories...

God-incarnate: the reincarnating original & number73 1 program73mer, the Creator & Savior of all ‘true Earth-like plan-its’, the ET in the Guardin’774 of Eden428 who cloned himself (DNA19) to create Adam19 and19 Eve(19), Y’shua74 bar Yosef, the 2nd Coming of the Christ: the “Judge of the living & the dead” “according to their actions”.

Synchronism: 11:24 Joan of Arc referred to on Ancient Aliens, Alien Contacts (S2/Ep10, 2010) on History Channel

Attached Files:

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Brad Watson_Miami

Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Stop changing the colors for your posts. It doesn't give them special meaning, it doesn't help your posts in any way. It wastes your time doing it, it wastes our time trying to read it since it's hard to read, it hurts our eyes trying to read it, and it just shows us just how autistic and simple-minded you are.

We get it already, you're really 'special.'

• Agree Agree x 2
    The Telomerase Truth

The Telomerase Truth That person with those long, sexy telomeres

kiwifarms.net
  10. @LoverofPi,

You also want to call this "word-salad", so let's take it one sentence at a time and you let me know what you can't follow...

The Big Bang-Bit Banga supermassive white hole expansion of energy74 and information - 13.8 billion years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole at the center of a galaxy in another universe.

Can you follow that? I didn't ask if you agree with that; can you follow that?

This duality combines these singularities (relativity) in a ‘Cosmic Egg’ birth-life-death-transformation-rebirth cycle in The Conglomerate of Universes (multiverse without bubble universes and parallel worlds).

Are you with me? Google terms if you don't understand them. I coined the term The Conglomerate of Universes because it functions very differently from the standard multiverse definition.

Our Universe and that SBH share the same boundary/event horizon.

I just tweaked this by adding "boundary" to help pumpkin heads like yourself who don't know what an event horizon is.

That SBH-SWH phase transition formed an umbilical Einstein-Rosen wormhole with energy transformed and information transferred.

You might need to google phase transition, umbilical, Einstein-Rosen bridge (wormhole) if you're not familiar with those terms.

This Universe is the offspring of another universe.

That's very straightforward. I couldn't have lost you here, although you might not agree with this. You're very obstinate - you'll ignore logic just to oppose me.

This cause-and-effect explains both infinite space and eternity.

A cause-and-effect explanation always trumps a random one, right?

Self-replication is the simplest plan for everything from a cell to a universe to a mind.

If you're not familiar with self-replication, see http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-replication .

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    Brad Watson_Miami

kiwifarms.net
  11. Not really, although I'll give you that it's very common:

"Because I wore my lucky socks, the Miami Dolphins won that game."
    "Because I prayed to God the night before, my Thanksgiving turkey turned out perfect."
    "Because I held a special piece of quartz and burned some sage, the negative energy left my house and my family stopped fighting."

Humans desperately want to see patterns -- admittedly not all so desperately as you do.

• Agree Agree x 6
    NobleGreyHorse

kiwifarms.net
  12. Like I said, we can follow it all, they are not difficult concepts to grasp, but they are all, taken together, a jumbled mishmash of ideas you utterly fail to support or link together. You are spouting these big ideas to try and sound like your ideas have merit, but they really don't. That's why it's a word salad.

And Conglomerate of Universes really is just another phrase for multiverse. It's not in any way appreciably distinct from the various multiverse theories out there.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    LoverofPi

kiwifarms.net
  13. To make a long shitty theory (ie: your theory) short:
    It's just a meaningless, meandering string of buzzwords that have no meaning to you besides sounding fancy and science-y, therefore we end up with a long, winding text without content.
    Neither does it explain anything nor does it make sense from a scientific point of view. And it certainly has no scientific application or impact on any science or philosophy whatsoever. For all good it does, your theory could very well be replaced with "A giant god-boar got drunk on fermented space apples and belched up the entire universe" and it would be just as 'useful' and insightful.

It's just a cheap cop-out to the question of "Where does our universe come from" and instead pushes that question on to the next. Where does the universe that created our universe come from? It was created by a third universe. Which was created by a forth.
    And every single step of the line, we have a massive contradiction of the most basic tennets of modern physics and you can't explain why.

tl;dr: When you, you personally, use a scientific term, it loses all meaning, since you only use it as an important-sounding buzzword.
    Your ramblings are even less coherent than those of Geordi LaForge.
    Wait... waitwaitwaitwaitwait! You actually read Brad's trite?

• Agree Agree x 1
    RomanesEuntDomus

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Lol, Brad, my good friend, my biggest criticism of your theory and methods is exactly that you DON'T allow people to look through the individual points and sections. You re-post the same textwalls and never stand for even the slightest scrutiny. If I were to point out the number of problems I can see with your theory, you would ignore it and simply re-post the next day, or even later in the same day.

I know this because you've done it dozens of times to me alone, much less to the entire group. You are incredibly predictable. Which is ironic, as you yourself claim to be able to make predictions, but you cannot.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. @GethN7,

It's GOOD to see someone who refers to himself as "EVIL HITLER BITCH" sound like a Christian at heart. So are you with GOD or are you proud-to-be-evil?

'Death' is final. Jesus son of Joseph miraculously survived his 39 lashes and crucifixion on Friday April 7, 30 AD. God-incarnate had a near-death experience and appeared about 37 hours later outside the tomb first to his pregnant wife Mary Magdalen. The Messiah/Christ hung around...

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    Brad Watson_Miami

kiwifarms.net
  16. Brad confirmed for lying about being Christian. Confirmed.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    LoverofPi

kiwifarms.net
  17. @Brad Watson_Miami you asked which tenet of Christianity you deny. This is it, right here. You don't have to believe that Jesus died on the cross. No one is making you believe it, and most people honestly don't care what you believe. However, if you don't believe that, then you don't have a faith which could be filed under any form of Christianity. You have your own beliefs, which you're entitled to, but they sure as fuck ain't Christian.

If you don't believe Jesus died on the cross, you are not Christian, plain and simple. It actually says as much in the Bible, but since you also don't care what's in the Bible, that's just another reason you aren't Christian. For the record, I don't care if you're Christian or not, I just have this weird idea that words mean things.

BTW, also noticed that you totally skimmed over my earlier post detailing how you ignore stuff that proves you wrong. Damn you're predictable.

• Agree Agree x 7
    ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Notice the odd choice of words here:
    "miraculously survived..."

Brad is aware that Jesus martyrdom is important and special, but for his vapid and endlessly debunked Jesus Family tomb bullshit to be true, Jesus must survive his crucifixion but also emphasize some sort of vague divine wonder being woven into this bullshit.
    So he calls it a miracle that Jesus survived and hopes that this will keep Jesus special enough... thing is: The most basic, important and valuable tenet of Christianity vanishes. When you look at the nonsense this coked out weirdo writes about Jesus, you soon realize the most amazing thing Jesus ever did was being reincarnated into the shoes of a failed musician in Miami.
    And that's hilarious.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    RomanesEuntDomus

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. It's often fashionable in non-Christian circles to say that Jesus wasn't divine, but was a good moral teacher. This gives nonbelievers an "in" to like Christ for their own reasons, without getting into the "religion" aspect of it. Hilariously, Brad even robs himself of this, saying that Jesus' words were "just Roman propaganda, maaaaan!!"

Brad literally thinks the only thing Jesus ever did that was noteworthy was become Brad. As if 2,000 years of worship were just waiting for him to come along and watch insurance ads.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. To be fair, this isn't just random New Agey types -- this is actual dogma in Islam, where he is highly honored, and Buddhism, where he is on the level of a bodhisattva (an "awakened one" who will be released from samsara upon his death -- sort of like a saint). So there are people who are into the religion stuff, just different religions, who appreciate things he said in their own ways.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    NobleGreyHorse

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.