• “The past couple years I've been working on unjewing myself.“
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw WatsonJesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Gene Parmesan, Dec 30, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

1. Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

117 vote(s)
    12.6%
  2. Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

14 vote(s)
    1.5%
  3. Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

17 vote(s)
    1.8%
  4. Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

27 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

58 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

77 vote(s)
    8.3%
  7. Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

618 vote(s)
    66.6%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Richard Bradshaw Watson II
  1. How about using an actual research paper instead of a forum.

Also, yes Richard I know that, I already mentioned Planck stars. You would know that if your reading level wasn't grade school.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.net
  2. @Annoying Fluffer,

You can look for more examples of the definitions of Planck density and Planck energy density - there's a subtle difference between the two. Which one applies to quantum theory's explanation of what's inside a black hole?

Planck density - density of hypothetical Planck Star or central object of BH present there instead of singularity.
    https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/176188/physical-significance-of-the-planck-density/243687#243687

'Coincidence' of 2.8.19

I was watching the PGA at Pebble Beach play their 2nd Round on TV Friday and they kept repeating, "Pebble Beach was founded in 1919 and the 2019 US Open will be played here to mark its 100 Anniversary (Feb. 22 - George Washington's Birthday)". I decided to add Pebble Beach to Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory. I went on Pebble Beach's website and besides all the 1919 & 2019 US Open references, I found Pebble's course rating 74.7, Bing Crosby began his Pro-Am in '47, and there are 4 courses on the 17-mile drive. Freemasons encoded 19, GOD=7_4, and Jesus' Birthday of 4/17.

I then left the condo at 7:40 pm to get some dinner and saw that the Moon was smiling (thin crescent pointing towards the Sun having set).

Moon smiling.jpg

'Coincidence' of 2.11.19
    Currently, the oldest player to win the Pebble Beach Pro-Am was 47-year-old Steve Lowry(?). There was a hail-storm that postponed play yesterday. Any minute, Phil Mickelson will become the oldest winner at 48.

--------------------------------

'Coincidence' of -19 2.11.19

The oldest player to win the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am was 47-year-old Steve Lowry(?). There was a hailstorm that postponed play yesterday. Phil Mickelson just became the oldest winner at 48 at -19. In his interview, he referred to his grandfather who caddied at Pebble in 1919.​
    I attended the Oasis Champions Tour in Boca Raton on Saturday and got alot of GOD=7_4 examples. Bernhard Langer won there yesterday at -19.​
    On Saturday, I tweaked Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) with (1919) "Pebble Beach". Pretty cool that both winners at Pebble and in Boca finished at -19.

Pebble Beach Golf Course was founded on George Washington's Birthday - Feb. 22, 1919. However, General Washington was actually born on Feb. 11 of the Old Calendar (Julian Calendar).

George Washington Masonic Ceremony Capitol.jpg

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #26322 Brad Watson_Miami, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2019
    Brad Watson_Miami

Brad Watson_Miami Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
    Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Check out all those coincidences, man.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Sammy

Sammy Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Oh, "the moon was smiling." Well, that proves fucking everything, doesn't it. (Richard, this is intense sarcasm, which you seem to have trouble getting from people at times)

NobleGreyHorse

NobleGreyHorse This thing here is called a custom title.

kiwifarms.net
  5. That feeling is quite mutual, don't worry.

kiwifarms.net
  6. But why tho?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus May contain nuts.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. @Anonymus Fluhre, this crap isn't worth getting worked up over, past a certain point Brad is just a gibbering madman who'd prefer to die crazy than live sane and with the knowledge he's powerless and incompetent, and as reluctant as he is to admit it, he's knows it to be true.

Everything I've quoted above is just the same repeated gibberish with unrelated things he's thinks mean something which he spackles with his inane number code nonsense.

In other words, sky blue, grass green, Brad is still mooing like a good lolcow.

• Agree Agree x 2
    GethN7

GethN7 EVIL HITLER BITCH
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. brad, how do i get laid???

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    fried_kooch

fried_kooch #1 bibleman fan
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  9. To me it does. You just see it as a BIG cosmic 'coincidence'? Is our position on Earth observing the Sun and Moon as exactly the same size also a BIG cosmic 'coincidence' to you?

-------------------------​
    Pay for it.

• Feels  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    #26329 Brad Watson_Miami, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Brad Watson_Miami

Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Yes, it is, and I'll tell you why. What you're experiencing when you see these "patterns" is called "paredolia" (the link goes to Wikipedia, just for you Brad.) Paredolia occurs when you interpret random stimuli as a meaningful pattern. It's like someone seeing a splotch of mold on their wall and thinking it looks like Elvis.
    I've spoilered a few examples that have a religious bent (I felt it apropos for this thread.) They might look like God or Jesus, but in truth, it is simply random shape our brains happen interpret as a meaningful pattern.
    [​IMG]
    Truth is, we don't know what Jesus looked like when He was on earth. The patterns here could depict some hobo from Detroit for all we know.
    You see random happenstance- the position of the sun and the moon in relation to the earth, for example- and your interpret this as something meaningful. While it is an interesting celestial phenomenon, it means exactly zilch. Same with your 7 and 4 obsession. Those numbers cropping up in certain situations mean nothing at all.
    So, yes, they are coincidences.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Sexy Senior Citizen

Sexy Senior Citizen What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Does anybody have those voice interviews Brad did with some kiwis? This was years ago, and I don't any idea wherein 1300+ pages that would have been in.

Sammy

Sammy Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. As I recall, Brad agreed to do them but then backed out. He's kind of a wimp that way

• Agree Agree x 2
    ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. @Waxy Senorita Citizen,

What you're experiencing when you don't see these patterns is called stupidness. Stupidness occurs when you can't interpret non-random stimuli when it's part of an easily observable and very meaningful pattern. How are you going to explain Elvis' music to someone who's deaf? How are you going to describe The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh to someone who's blind?

Math & science began c. 20,000 years ago with the observation of the 7 Moving Objects in the Heavens and 4 can't be easily seen during the day/4 don't cast shadows on Earth. The 4 lunar phases are roughly 7 days (~7.4 days) each, thus 4 weeks in a 'moonth'. Lunar year + 7 day week + 4 days = solar year. Etc.

It's inexcusable that you're dumber than some 20,000 years ago.

• Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Brad Watson_Miami

kiwifarms.net
  14. Brad stop insulting blind people and deaf people. You know blind people can hear, and deaf people can see, right? You know that a competent enough writer or speaker can interpret stimuli to the deaf and blind, right? You see, what we're all missing is insanity. You just aren't good enough at communicating the insanity you experience to everyone else

• Agree Agree x 1
    Magusyrup

Magusyrup You're using wayyy too many napkins

kiwifarms.net
  15. @MapleSyrup,

I didn't insult blind and deaf people. Let's see your explanation of Elvis' music. Let's hear your explanation of The Starry Night.

You'll always be reincarnated as either blind or deaf unless you're an animal which you will be for the next 47,000 years.

• Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 4
    #26335 Brad Watson_Miami, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Brad Watson_Miami

kiwifarms.net
  16. The deaf have rythm and can feel the vibrations of his music, see his performances. The blind can feel the brushstrokes, understand the emotion of the swirls. One could easily make a musical interpretation of the starry night. No such thing can be done for your schizophrenic delusions, Brad. You are simply gibbering madly.

I'm amazed you think the first inklings of math and science had anything to do with planets and that you managed to miss the mark so widely. It's dare I say it, inexcusable.

Aww, little braddums soiled his diaper and had a tantrum. That's all your judgements are, puddles. A child's tantrum thrown by a past his prime mediocre manchild musician.

• Agree Agree x 5
    LoverofPi

LoverofPi Mmmmm, delicious pi.

kiwifarms.net
  17. To be fair, we don't know that Brad soils himself. Granted, lots of other Lolcows do, but we have no evidence that Brad does.

That's science, y'all.

ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. For a guy who has yet to explain anything logically, you sure like to plug your ears when presented with clear facts from people who oppose your schizophrenic view point.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Fuck counting how many people are in your family so you know how much food you need for everyone or for trading with other families. Nah...Let's just look at the stars, that'll feed your bellies.

Richard acts like a baby, babies soil themselves. Ergo Richard is a baby that soils himself if one goes by Richards train of thought.

Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.net
  20. Science through astronomy/astrology and math/numerology began c. 32,000 years ago with the observation of the 7 Moving Objects in the Heavens and 4 can't be easily seen during the day/4 don't cast shadows on Earth. The 4 lunar phases are roughly 7 days (~7.4 days) each. Lunar year + 7 day week + 4 days = solar year. Etc. Sacred geometry with its precept of "As Above, So Below" mirrored the observations of the heavens with its first lunar calendar of 4 weeks in a 'moonth' and 12 months in a lunar year (354 days).

Common cubits are 6 palms x 4 fingers =24 digits. (Possibly this is where are 24 originated.) A cubit was added for royal cubits: 7 palms x 4 digits = 28 digits. All sacred buildings in Babylon & Egypt were built with royal cubits/a basis of 7 & 4. The ancient Hebrews also used cubits (Noah's Ark was 1st written example) and encoded Genasis 1:1/Bereshit 1:1 as 7 words and 28 letters.

See GOD=7_4 Theory at http://GOD704.wikia.com .

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    #26340 Brad Watson_Miami, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Brad Watson_Miami

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.