Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 120 12.9%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 14 1.5%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 27 2.9%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 58 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 77 8.3%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 618 66.3%

• Total voters

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Brad Watson_Miami

I'm gonna do you a solid here, Brad. I'm going to feed your beliefs. Why? Cause I think you're generally harmless and kind of like you. I'd totally have an evening getting shitfaced in a bar with you and pay for your Uber home.

There's a number that's a constant in the world of physics called the Fine-Structure Constant. It defines the strength of electromagnetism in atoms and therefore governs the entire universe as we know it. It also pops up in several other fields of study and is curiously present for a wide number of other unrelated aspects to our observation of the physical universe that we live in

This number is 137.

1+3=4 and 7

There's a 7 and a 4.

Surely this means something to you, yeah?

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You’re seriously defending Oliver Cromwell? Brilliant military leader sure who was guided by his faith,
Cromwell was pro-Parliament, anti-King, brilliant military leader, and was guided by his faith.
George Washington was pro-Congress, anti-King, brilliant military leader, and was guided by his faith.
but so was Tamerlane and he killed more people than probably anyone in history through his conquests with a similar motivation.
Who was Tamerlane?

-------------------------------​

You reward an asshole like Cromwell with being Gee-Dub in his subsequent life?
I haven't "rewarded" anyone. I AM trying to identify 'direct reincarnations' (DR) based on continued mission(s), timeline, talents, etc. If you or anyone has a problem with a DR I've identified, then offer up who you think is the right candidate. Who do you think was reincarnated as George Washington?
It's probably a good thing you're too poor to travel to Scotland or Ireland and explain your theory about Cromwell in either of those places.
I'd love to go to Scotland and Ireland. The British weren't fond of Washington and then there were his slaves.

--------------------------------​

The English Civil War (1642–1651) was a series of armed conflicts and political machinations between Parliamentarians ("Roundheads") and Royalists ("Cavaliers") over, principally, the manner of England's governance. The first (1642–1646) and second (1648–1649) wars pitted the supporters of King Charles I against the supporters of the Long Parliament, while the third (1649–1651) saw fighting between supporters of King Charles II and supporters of the Rump Parliament. The war ended with the Parliamentarian victory at the Battle of Worcester on 3 September 1651.

The overall outcome of the war was threefold: the trial and execution of Charles I (1649); the exile of his son, Charles II (1651); and the replacement of English monarchy with, at first, the Commonwealth of England (1649–1653) and then the Protectorate under the personal rule of Oliver Cromwell (1653–1658) and subsequently his son Richard (1658–1659). In England, the monopoly of the Church of England on Christian worship was ended, while in Ireland the victors consolidated the established Protestant Ascendancy. Constitutionally, the wars established the precedent that an English monarch cannot govern without Parliament's consent, although the idea of Parliament as the ruling power of England was only legally established as part of the Glorious Revolution in 1688. - http://wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Civil_War

Synchronism: 7:14 "Wind gusts up tp 74 mph." "Car pile-up in Wisconsin on Int. 41 - 71 taken to hospital." - GMA, ABC

---------------------------------​

(Seal #1) is useless garbage, just like it's been from the start.
How do you explain the beginning/cause of this Universe and the appearance of humans? Feel free to elaborate as much as you want. Here's my tweaked version of Seal #1 from yesterday...

The BIG Bang-Bit Bang: a supermassive white hole expansion of energy74 and information 13.8 billion years ago that was spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe. This duality combines general relativity’s singularities of infinite density in a ‘Cosmic Egg’ birth of this and all universes within The Conglomerate: multiverse without random bubble universes and parallel worlds. Our Universe exists inside the Planck density of that SBH & shares the same boundary/event horizon. That SBH-SWH phase transition was an umbilical Einstein-Rosen wormhole with energy transformed and information transferred. Our Universe is 1 in ~2 trillion offspring – each with similar physical constants – of its parent universe. This ‘simple’ cause-and-effect cycle explains both infinite space and eternity. Reproduction (making a copy) is an essential characteristic and the simplest plan of continued existence for everything from cells, to animals, to humans, to universes.

GOD-guided (co)evolution: abiogenesis, life 4.6+ billion-years-old (byo), Earth 4.54 byo, Goldilocks Zone, nearly circular orbit, Moon’s giant impact 4.4 bya, directed panspermia, life on Earth 4.2 byo, volcanoes, intelligent design58, self-organization, complexity, catastrophism, humans 2.8 million yo, purpose, decisions, nonrandom mating & genetic drift, DNA & RNA, Homo sapiens & Y-chromosomal Adam 300k ya & Mitochondrial Eve 160k ya, Mind’s Big Bang 50k ya, altruism, empathy, reincarnation & follow-da-leader/God-incarnate (Guardin’ of Eden +), ET intervention & founder (Fod.) effect.

---------------------------​

@Brad Watson_MiamiI'm gonna do you a solid here, Brad. I'm going to feed your beliefs. Why? Cause I think you're generally harmless and kind of like you. I'd totally have an evening getting shitfaced in a bar with you and pay for your Uber home.

There's a number that's a constant in the world of physics called the Fine-Structure Constant. It defines the strength of electromagnetism in atoms and therefore governs the entire universe as we know it. It also pops up in several other fields of study and is curiously present for a wide number of other unrelated aspects to our observation of the physical universe that we live in.

This number is 137.

1+3=4 and 7

There's a 7 and a 4.

Surely this means something to you, yeah?
Synchronism: 7:36 "47th hour...47th hour...47th hour...47th hour." - Chicago Police Chief on GMA, ABC. Lottery Pick 2 - 47.

Last edited:

Streetlight Stranger

Reaper in Training
kiwifarms.net
How do you explain the beginning/cause of this Universe and the appearance of humans? Feel free to elaborate as much as you want. Here's my tweaked version of Seal #1 from yesterday...

The BIG Bang-Bit Bang: a supermassive white hole expansion of energy74 and information 13.8 billion years ago that was spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe. This duality combines general relativity’s singularities of infinite density in a ‘Cosmic Egg’ birth of this and all universes within The Conglomerate: multiverse without random bubble universes and parallel worlds. Our Universe exists inside the Planck density of that SBH & shares the same boundary/event horizon. That SBH-SWH phase transition was an umbilical Einstein-Rosen wormhole with energy transformed and information transferred. Our Universe is 1 in ~2 trillion offspring – each with similar physical constants – of its parent universe. This ‘simple’ cause-and-effect cycle explains both infinite space and eternity. Reproduction (making a copy) is an essential characteristic and the simplest plan of continued existence for everything from cells, to animals, to humans, to universes.

GOD-guided (co)evolution: abiogenesis, life 4.6+ billion-years-old (byo), Earth 4.54 byo, Goldilocks Zone, nearly circular orbit, Moon’s giant impact 4.4 bya, directed panspermia, life on Earth 4.2 byo, volcanoes, intelligent design58, self-organization, complexity, catastrophism, humans 2.8 million yo, purpose, decisions, nonrandom mating & genetic drift, DNA & RNA, Homo sapiens & Y-chromosomal Adam 300k ya & Mitochondrial Eve 160k ya, Mind’s Big Bang 50k ya, altruism, empathy, reincarnation & follow-da-leader/God-incarnate (Guardin’ of Eden +), ET intervention &
founder (Fod.) effect.
So if there’s 2 trillion instances of our universe, is there 2 Trillion of you? If that’s the case how are you the one true Jesus Christ?
—————————
Nothing to say about the Fine-Structure Constant, though?
He heard about it from one of us mental midgets instead of our Lord and Savior Wikipedia. Would put a hole in the idea that he discovers these things and isn’t a well of true knowledge.

Alex Krycek

One Eleven and Oh...
kiwifarms.net
Who was Tamerlane?
Timur the Lame or Tamerlane as he’s known to the West was a Turko-Mongolian General representing in theory at least the Chagatai Khanate from Central Asia. He was a devout Muslim most like of the Shaafi school although his successors supported the Hanafi School which isn’t as legalistic as the Shaafi. This legalism led to the slaughter of numerous people even after he imitated the conquests of Genghis Khan. Numerous Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, and Shiites died by his command if they refused to convert to Orthodox Sunni Islam. Sunni Muslims deemed heretical also got the sword. Many of these conquests coincided with the expulsion of Christians from China once the Ming had toppled the Yuan. These Christians largely had to go through the lands of Timur where they met an unfortunate end. Pretty much everywhere but Northern Iraq and Coastal India, the Church of the East was eradicated.

Cromwell is famous for once declaring “Catholics can go to hell or Connacht”. He butchered numerous Catholics in the name of his faith for sure but also took a hard stance against Mainline Protestants in the name of his Puritan Philisophy. Probably would have been better for everyone if he simply chose to set sail for Plymouth and kicked around there with the other Radical Reformers, just as it would have been better for Timur to ink out an existence herding on the Steppe.

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Brad wrote his password down for the site
It's bOObies so it's easy to remember.

Nothing to say about the Fine-Structure Constant, though?
I would need to research that before replying and I AM currently busy writing bOObies and "useless garbage".

-------------------------------​

@Mr. XXX,

I AM sorry to hear that you think the "7 Seals"/theories are "useless garbage". The Truth is - to you, they are useless garbage. Have you heard of any other 2nd Coming claimers profess to having produced the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals"? And if so, what have they got for the seals?

Is this font aesthetically pleasing?...

GOD-guided (co)evolution: abiogenesis, life 4.6+ billion-years-old (byo), Earth 4.54 byo, Goldilocks Zone, nearly circular orbit, Moon’s giant impact 4.4 bya, directed panspermia, life on Earth 4.2 byo, volcanoes, intelligent design58, self-organization, complexity, catastrophism, humans 2.8 million yo, purpose, decisions, nonrandom mating & genetic drift, DNA & RNA, Homo sapiens & Y-chromosomal Adam 300k ya & Mitochondrial Eve 160k ya, Mind’s Big Bang 50k ya, altruism, empathy, reincarnation & follow-da-leader/God-incarnate
(Guardin’ of Eden +), ET intervention & founder (Fod.) effect.

Last edited:

Streetlight Stranger

Reaper in Training
kiwifarms.net
@Mr. XXX,

I AM sorry to hear that you think the "7 Seals"/theories are "useless garbage". The Truth is - to you, they are useless garbage. Have you heard of any other 2nd Coming claimers profess to having produced the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals"? And if so, what have they got for the seals?

Is this font aesthetically pleasing?...

GOD-guided (co)evolution: abiogenesis, life 4.6+ billion-years-old (byo), Earth 4.54 byo, Goldilocks Zone, nearly circular orbit, Moon’s giant impact 4.4 bya, directed panspermia, life on Earth 4.2 byo, volcanoes, intelligent design58, self-organization, complexity, catastrophism, humans 2.8 million yo, purpose, decisions, nonrandom mating & genetic drift, DNA & RNA, Homo sapiens & Y-chromosomal Adam 300k ya & Mitochondrial Eve 160k ya, Mind’s Big Bang 50k ya, altruism, empathy, reincarnation & follow-da-leader/God-incarnate (Guardin’ of Eden +), ET intervention &
founder (Fod.) effect.
Ha jokes on you Brad I got you to type boobies! That font is 7.4 times more readable and actually looks okay.

How’s the music been Brad? Got anything exciting going on, and I’m glad to see you didn’t forget your password.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So if there’s 2 trillion instances of our universe
You misunderstood The Conglomerate - Universe Creation Theory. Our parent universe has/had about 2 trillion galaxies with a supermassive black hole at the center of each. Every one of those SBM 'BIG Bangs-Bit Bangs' into a new universe. Therefore, our Universe has about 2 trillion 'sibling universes'. But these universes were only produced by one parent universe which had about 2 trillion sibling universes of its own. So our 'grandparent universe' has produced about 2 trillion x 2 trillion universes or 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 universes.
is there 2 Trillion of you?
Nope, just me.
If that’s the case how are you the one true Jesus Christ?
I WAS Jesus son of Joseph 2,000 years ago. I've been a bunch a guys and at least one woman (Joan of Arc) since. Why me? Somebody has to be. What do you think of the possibility of Albert Einstein being the reincarnated Jesus the Christ?

—————————​
He heard about it from one of us mental midgets instead of our Lord and Savior Wikipedia.
A website being "or Lord and Savior" is ridiculous, but if you had to pick one, this thread is a good choice.
Would put a hole in the idea that he discovers these things and isn’t a well of true knowledge.
I do discover things daily and I've never claimed to know everything. Maybe you've noticed that when somebody introduces something that I AM unfamiliar with, I don't fake it like @Anonymus Fluhre who hears about something new from me, googles it, then tries to find a mistake like .72 instead of .7 & .39 instead of .4.

Ha jokes on you Brad I got you to type boobies!
Actually, it's not boobies, it's bOObies.
That font is 7.4 times more readable and actually looks okay.
"7.4 times more readable" is highly subjective and arbitrarily puts an emphasis on the combination of 7 & 4 so as to make a point74. Ok is the common way to spell Ok.

Ok=11/26=O(15)+K11
GOD=11/26=G7+O(15)+D4

How’s the music been Brad? Got anything exciting going on?
Yesterday, I premiered my new composition Two Flamingos for steel drum, piano, bass, and drums. It went well and was well-received. I AM playing with two different symphonies this week.

and I’m glad to see you didn’t forget your password.
Keep my password a secret.

Synchronism: 18:32 "Bradner, Ohio had strong winds knock over a truck... Winds destroyed a church." - ABC World News Tonight

Timur the Lame or Tamerlane as he’s known to the West was a Turko-Mongolian General representing in theory at least the Chagatai Khanate from Central Asia. He was a devout Muslim most like of the Shaafi school although his successors supported the Hanafi School which isn’t as legalistic as the Shaafi. This legalism led to the slaughter of numerous people even after he imitated the conquests of Genghis Khan. Numerous Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, and Shiites died by his command if they refused to convert to Orthodox Sunni Islam. Sunni Muslims deemed heretical also got the sword. Many of these conquests coincided with the expulsion of Christians from China once the Ming had toppled the Yuan. These Christians largely had to go through the lands of Timur where they met an unfortunate end. Pretty much everywhere but Northern Iraq and Coastal India, the Church of the East was eradicated.

Cromwell is famous for once declaring “Catholics can go to hell or Connacht”. He butchered numerous Catholics in the name of his faith for sure but also took a hard stance against Mainline Protestants in the name of his Puritan Philisophy. Probably would have been better for everyone if he simply chose to set sail for Plymouth and kicked around there with the other Radical Reformers, just as it would have been better for Timur to ink out an existence herding on the Steppe.
Was Tamerlane reincarnated as Cromwell? Sure sounds like Tamerlane and Cromwell were HUGE intolerant assholes from our current perspective! I AM still sure General Cromwell was reincarnated as General Washington. Who do you think was reincarnated as Washington b 1732?

------------------------
General Oliver Cromwell (25 April 1599 – 3 September 1658) was an English military and political leader best known for his involvement in making England into a republican Commonwealth and for his later role as Lord Protector of England, Scotland, and Ireland.
General Oliver Cromwell biography, birth date, birth place ...
[URL="http://www.browsebiography.com/bio-general_oliver_cromwell.html

-------------------------
General George Washington (1775 – 1783, 1798) was an American military and political leader best known for his involvement in making the United States of America into a new nation and republican-democracy and for his later role as President of the United States.

Last edited:

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
So, you feel like this guy who engaged in a vicious campaign against Irish Catholics (particularly at the port cities of Wexford and Drogheda), including the slaughter of women and children (which he also carried out at Dundee, Scotland, partly because he felt Scottish Presbyterians were the wrong kind of Presbyterian) and a deliberate campaign of crop burning and starvation, was reincarnated as one of your heroes? Really? Winston Churchill had this to say about him:

"...upon all of these Cromwell's record was a lasting bane. By an uncompleted process of terror, by an iniquitous land settlement, by the virtual proscription of the Catholic religion, by the bloody deeds already described, he cut new gulfs between the nations and the creeds. 'Hell or Connaught' were the terms he thrust upon the native inhabitants, and they for their part, across three hundred years, have used as their keenest expression of hatred 'The Curse of Cromwell on you.' ... Upon all of us there still lies 'the curse of Cromwell'."

Irish author James Joyce had earlier written, in his great work Ulysses:

"What about sanctimonious Cromwell and his ironsides that put the women and children of Drogheda to the sword with the bible text God is love pasted round the mouth of his cannon?"

Yeah, uh, so this is why you may not want to discuss him in Ireland in particular.

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@NobleGreyHorse,

Who do you think was reincarnated as General George Washington who succesfully led a rebellion against the King of Britain?

Brad, how do you feel about the new xf2 update?
I don't know what that is. Is it the changes that happened here? The new look of the forum is about the same as it was.

---------------------------------
A UFO crashed on 7/4/47 (July 4th) 74 miles from Roswell(7 letters) Army(4) Air Base, New Mexico - the 47th State. 'Coincidence' or were extraterrestrials using the GOD=7_4 Code?

Synchronism: 8:58 Nixon resigned in '74 - ad on CNN

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
Who do you think was reincarnated as General George Washington who succesfully led a rebellion against the King of Britain?
I have two responses to your ignorance and your apathy about Cromwell's atrocities: I don't know and I don't care.

If reincarnation even works that way, it could have been a woman; a slave; a non-Western person; someone who was very clever but not recognized by US history books as being highly intelligent.

But it doesn't even remotely slightly vaguely matter. Can't Washington just have done the things you like him for without having to inherit his brain from someone else?

Also, are you saying you DO condone murdering women and children in deliberate terror campaigns? Because it's sure sounding like that the more you glide past Cromwell's thoroughly documented atrocities.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino