Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 125 13.0%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 14 1.5%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 27 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 59 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 78 8.1%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 637 66.5%

• Total voters

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
Summon one of your previous lives then. Resurrect somebody on camera. Bring someone nearly dying of old age to the prime of their youth. Create a superstructure taller than any building in history made entirely out of light.
You do realize that he's really lazy right?

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Brad, I took a quick peek a few pages back, and saw you didn't respond to questions about the Christchurch shooting when it happened; I assume you were in shock at the time. Now that some time has passed, I'd like to ask: what are your thoughts, if any, on the shooting? After all, if you really are Christ incarnate, I assume you'd take an interest in a massacre conducted in a place specifically named after you.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh this is still going on

Edit: Also, yeah, @Brad Watson_Miami, I'm a little late to this question, but, uh Christchurch? Can we get your hot take on that?

Last edited:

The Telomerase Truth

That person with those long, sexy telomeres
kiwifarms.net
You know, it's been a while since I read this thread, but I kind of knew Brad would tie his schizophrenic delusions with that Mosque shooting. Didn't know how he would, but I knew it.
Brad. Do you even know why there is a NORTHERN Ireland? Do you, more to the point, know that people up there are largely and fiercely Protestant? How many fucks do Protestants largely give about the feast days of Catholic saints? (Hint: if you divide by that number, your calculator gives up)
Of course he doesn't. This is Brad we're talking about. The second he sees a 4 or a 7 he goes on his batshit insane ramblings.

If I didn't know any better, I would say Brenda's a saint for putting up with his insanity. But I know she's part of the reason he's this bad off in the head and that she finds his mental illness amusing.

I wrote the following on some Facebook groups and pages this morning including a Roman Catholic one...

Mary Mother of God was not a virgin, that's a myth . "Jesus son of Joseph" - John 1:45. Joseph & Mary had 7 children altogether. The 'perpetual virgin' is an extension of the myth of the Virgin Mary. Mary Mother of God is correct and is how she should be referred to for Jesus son of Joseph was God-incarnate. Mark 6:3 and Matthew 13:55–56 state that James, Joses (or Joseph), Jude and Simon were the 4 brothers of Jesus. The same verses also mention unnamed sisters of Jesus. Mark 3:31–32 tells about Jesus' mother and brothers looking for Jesus.

"Vestal Virgins (Latin: Vestales) were the priestesses of the Roman goddess of the hearth, Vesta, in the state religion of ancient Rome. At varying times there were four to six priestesses employed. They were the only full-time clergy (collegia) of a Roman deity which attests to the high regard in which the goddess was held. They tended the sacred fire in the shrine of Vesta in the Roman Forum and performed other rites associated with the goddess such as caring for the sacred objects in the shrine and inner sanctuary, preparing ritual food and officiating at public events during the yearly Vestalia, Vesta’s feast days (June 7-15). They also ritually prepared the herbs sprinkled on sacrifices and made the bread (pane) which was offered on feast days such as March 1st, which was the Roman New Year." - http://ancient.eu/Vestal_Virgin/ (Did the Julian Calendar 46 BC establish January 1 as New Year's Day?)

What would the main reason be for perpetuating this myth? Power. First, promoting the Virgin Mary Mother of God and perpetual virgin was one way to unify Pagan-Roman beliefs with Messianic-Judaism to create Christianity. Second, it was a matter of the Hebrew royal lineage since Jesus son of Joseph was descended from King David. If it weren't for the Roman invasion/dominance of Judea, Jesus would have actually been "The King of the Judeans" (titulus on placard on the Cross). The myth of the physical Ascension takes Jesus up into the heavens supposedly without him having produced an heir. His brothers and sisters would then be left to produce heirs to the Hebrews Royal Family. The Roman emperors didn't want any competition from descendants of Jesus and his family, so they wiped them out from history. Emperor Constantine is considered the first Christian Roman emperor although he didn't convert to Christianity until being on his deathbed and he had wondered why Jesus was worshiped as God-incarnate and he wasn't. Julius Caesar was the first Roman leader to be considered God and this was the belief that was at the root of the Israelites not accepting Roman occupation.

------------------------------​

I just asked the following question on https://questions.bibleinfo.com/ask ...

Have we seen all the Bible prophecies fulfilled: Nation of Israel, Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) the "666 1st Beast"/ Antichrist, Nancy Reagan the "Whore of Babylon", George Walker Bush (Jr.) the "2nd Beast"/Antichrist, Pope Benedict XVI the "False Prophet", United States is "Mystery Babylon", Iraq War being the "destruction of Babylon", Syria being "Armageddon", Donald Trump = "six hundred sixty-six (666) using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50...Z74, my producing the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" ('Beyond Einstein Theories') of Rev 5:1 (http://7seals.blogspot.com ) and my "Judging everyone according to their actions" (http://7seals.yuku.com )?

----------------------------​

@Anonymus Fluhre : Hey, has the oldest of your 4 kids turned 7?
And yet, the Quran claims Mary was a virgin and you claim to have been Muhammad. Funny how you keep trying to correct people about Mary while claiming to have been a man who claimed she was a virgin.

By the way, quit bringing up @Anonymus Fluhre because of his children and past relationships. It's really petty, vile, and sexist of you to keep bringing those two subjects up. Just because you use your relationship with Brenda as a measure of your self worth doesn't mean he does. Just because he's a man doesn't mean it's his fault those relationships didn't work and that he's a bad father. You also don't have to get mad because he has kids and you don't.

You want people to stop judging you rudely? Quit being an atrocious human for once in your life. Not being a vile, bitter old man will get you far in life.

You said you were gonna stop using that term.
If I remember correctly, he also said he stop writing alot and start writing a lot. Didn't really do that either.

• Agree
Reactions: Alex Krycek

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Earth's magnetic field shifted 740,000 years ago.

Over under Tiger Woods 12th place at Augusta, what you got Brad?
Under.

---------------------
Thursday April 6, 30 AD / 6.4.783 AUC / 14 Nisan 3790 HC was the date of The Last Supper - a Passover Seder. Jesus son of Joseph was arrested after dinner and appeared before the Sanhedrin late that night and into the next morning: Friday April 7, 30 AD / 7.4.783 AUC / 14 Nisan 3790 when God-incarnate received 39 lashes and was crucified.

Synchronism: 14:26 17th Hole Par 4 at Augusta National Women's Amateur Championship. Kaitlyn Papp shot 74.
Did the powers-that-be at Augusta know they were going to hold the 1st women's tournament at the famed course on the Anniversary of The Last Supper?

Many artists painted The Last Supper, but only Leonardo included himself as one of the 12 Apostles and grouped the twelve in 4 groups of three. This is an example of the GOD=7_4 code or as the ancients observed with "As Above, So Below" the sacred combination of 7 & 4. Jesus son of Joseph is in the middle of the thirteen: 7th from the left or right and there are 4 groups of three.

VIVIIXI

kiwifarms.net
I find the idea of any significance to a guy named "Fowler" being temporarily near some waterfowl to be an utter canard. (See what I did there? HAR!) I have worked with a theatrical lighting designer -- her entire career was this -- whose last name was "Light." While working in retail receiving once, I processed an order of watering cans from a guy named "Sprinkle," and that store repeatedly got its wooden cabinets from (among others) a supplier whose contact person had the surname "Woodie." If Fowler actually worked at a bird rescue, I'd be a lot more impressed.
I knew someone with the last name Ritz who worked for Nabisco.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino