Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 120 12.9%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 14 1.5%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 27 2.9%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 58 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 77 8.3%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 618 66.3%

• Total voters

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to take Richard's lack of response on Cromwell as confirmation that he does, indeed, totally support stabbing noncombatant women and children with swords if they're Scottish or Irish enough, or are being stabbed on the orders of some dude Richard thinks is just so very awesome.

The Telomerase Truth

That person with those long, sexy telomeres
kiwifarms.net
You’re seriously defending Oliver Cromwell? Brilliant military leader sure who was guided by his faith, but so was Tamerlane and he killed more people than probably anyone in history through his conquests with a similar motivation.
Of course he is. This is Brad we're talking about. As long as it's something that feeds his delusions regarding his so-called theory, he will defend pretty much anything. Mass shooting with 7 dead and 4 injured? Why, it must be a sign! 74 players on a field? Why, it must be a sign! Stimpy from Ren & Stimpy wins 47 million dollars? Why, it must be a sign! It can't be a coincidence that he saw it! It can't be. It just can't. /sarcasm

Really, it doesn't matter what it is.

I'm sure he's heard something involving Oliver Cromwell that involves 7's and 4's or something else equally insane.
No, and it doesn't matter. You are far too unintelligent to be the reincarnation of Einstein and far too petty and vindictive to be the reincarnation of Jesus.
Sadly, Brad will never get this. He's far too gone and even if he started taking medication for his schizophrenia it wouldn't make much of a difference.

The people he knows in real life and the people who he claims love him haven't helped him at all. Perhaps if Brenda and others had not gone along with whatever insane thing that comes out of his mouth he wouldn't be the awful, bitter and delusional old man he is today.

Speaking of which, how is Brenda? Last time I heard anything about her Brad was ignoring anyone who asked about her and her cancer.

Last edited:

NobleGreyHorse

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of which, how is Brenda? Last time I heard anything about her Brad was ignoring anyone who asked about her and her cancer.
Nobody really knows, because... wait for it... Brad is still ignoring anybody who asks about her and her cancer. My pet theory is that he's mad at her for (probably, because it doesn't go away overnight) still having it, because he failed in praying it away.

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday, I attended the 1st Round of the Honda Classic at the PGA National Resort in Palm Beach Gardens. I followed Justin Thomas, Rickie Fowler, and Billy Horshel. It was some real good golf, but it's disappointing not to see PB residents Tiger, Dustin Johnson, and Rory McIlroy. I wanted to watch Brooks Koepka, but he teed-off at 7:45 - too early.

I've started posting on http://friendsnchrist.ning.com/forum .

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday, I attended the 1st Round of the Honda Classic at the PGA National Resort in Palm Beach Gardens. I followed Justin Thomas, Rickie Fowler, and Billy Horshel. It was some real good golf, but it's disappointing not to see PB residents Tiger, Dustin Johnson, and Rory McIlroy. I wanted to watch Brooks Koepka, but he teed-off at 7:45 - too early.
In yesterday's 2nd Round of the Honda Classic, defending champion Justin Thomas shot 74, +4 on the Par 70 PGA National Champions Course. Thomas made the cut on the number being tied for 73rd place. Par 70 for 4 rounds = 280.

In Thursday's 1st Round, Rickie Fowler (fowl-er) came to the 6th Hole Par 4 which has water all along the left with an island that is a rookery for water fowls. Fowler hit in the water twice and took a triple-bogey 7.

Brad can I ask why you don’t smite people on the Farms anymore?
Judges don't "smite people"; they pass judgment on the accused. If found guilty, they then sentence that person. Of course, this is in lieu of a jury trial.

judge=47=J10+U21+D4+G7+E5
jury=74=J10+U21+R18+Y25

A lot of your early pages have you handing down judgement on people left and right, and now you don’t do that at all. What changed?
I Judged everybody here that deserved it. If I missed someone, let me know.

Last edited:

Streetlight Stranger

Reaper in Training
kiwifarms.net
Judges don't "smite people"; they pass judgment on the accused. If found guilty, they then sentence that person. Of course, this is in lieu of a jury trial.

jury=74=J10+U21+R18+Y25

I just haven’t seen you do it recently and you used to do it to everyone. Do you keep a list somewhere to check?

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net

jury=74=J10+U21+R18+Y25

Well, have you ever changed a judgement (I'm not looking through 1300+ pages of autism to find out)? Like, say you sentenced someone to an eternity in Hell, but then decided "No, you'll be reincarnated as a dung beetle for 75 billion years." Or have you rescinded a judgement?

Streetlight Stranger

Reaper in Training
kiwifarms.net
Well, have you ever changed a judgement (I'm not looking through 1300+ pages of autism to find out)? Like, say you sentenced someone to an eternity in Hell, but then decided "No, you'll be reincarnated as a dung beetle for 75 billion years." Or have you rescinded a judgement?
I did see one instance of him making the judgement more severe earlier on in the thread. I’m not certain how many times he’s done it.

NobleGreyHorse

kiwifarms.net
I find the idea of any significance to a guy named "Fowler" being temporarily near some waterfowl to be an utter canard. (See what I did there? HAR!) I have worked with a theatrical lighting designer -- her entire career was this -- whose last name was "Light." While working in retail receiving once, I processed an order of watering cans from a guy named "Sprinkle," and that store repeatedly got its wooden cabinets from (among others) a supplier whose contact person had the surname "Woodie." If Fowler actually worked at a bird rescue, I'd be a lot more impressed.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
I find the idea of any significance to a guy named "Fowler" being temporarily near some waterfowl to be an utter canard. (See what I did there? HAR!) I have worked with a theatrical lighting designer -- her entire career was this -- whose last name was "Light." While working in retail receiving once, I processed an order of watering cans from a guy named "Sprinkle," and that store repeatedly got its wooden cabinets from (among others) a supplier whose contact person had the surname "Woodie." If Fowler actually worked at a bird rescue, I'd be a lot more impressed.
Yeah, well, I know a black guy named Black.

Checkmate, atheists!

Reactions: NobleGreyHorse

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In yesterday's 2nd Round of the Honda Classic, defending champion Justin Thomas shot 74, +4 on the Par 70 PGA National Champions Course. Thomas made the cut on the number being tied for 73rd place. Par 70 for 4 rounds = 280.

In Thursday's 1st Round, Rickie Fowler (fowl-er) came to the 6th Hole Par 4 which has water all along the left with an island that is a rookery for water fowls. Fowler hit in the water twice and took a triple-bogey 7.

In today's 3rd Round, Rickie Fowl-er rolled in a very long BIRDIE on #6 with the rookery in the background.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr. X / Anonymous Coward,

You've once again very rudely judged me, therefore...

BY the power77 vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20, I hereby rule that 3.3.19 is your latest Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 100,000 years with 7,400 years non-commutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent...

c.c. http://7seals.yuku.com

------------------------------
The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) which was first held in 1974, is an event attended by conservative activists and elected officials who tend to identify with the Republican Party. It is hosted by the American Conservative Union (ACU). Former President Reagan gave the conference's inaugural keynote speech in 1974.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 100,000 years with 7,400 years non-commutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.
How do you know humans will still exist in 100,000 years (or even in 7,400 years), Brad? We could be wiped out by a meteor, or nuke ourselves into oblivion. Heck, in 100,000 years we could evolve into something people today would never recognize as homo sapiens.

Reactions: ToroidalBoat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino