Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 129 13.1%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 14 1.4%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.8%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 27 2.7%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 61 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 81 8.2%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 653 66.4%

• Total voters

Troonos

Splame Durnal
kiwifarms.net
So I don't have time to go back 1,327 pages to find this answer.

Has Brad ever received a formal diagnosis of schizophrenia, or has he flown under the radar?

• Agree
Reactions: Zeitgeist

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Mene, mene" - your days are numbered from Daniel's The Writing's On The Wall
mene mene
=74=M13+E5+N14+E5 + M!3+E5+N14+E5

"Phil Mickelson is -74 on Hole #13." - 1st Round of The Masters, 17:40

Synchronism: 17:51 IBM Watson ad on ESPN

-------------------------​

Squids are awesome, how is that a punishment?
They're delicious!

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
==Tiger Woods, The Masters 2nd Round, GOD=7_4, & 40 Minute Lightning Delay==

I was driving home from an orchestra rehearsal yesterday when I decided to stop in Siam Square to eat, have a sake, and watch The Masters 2nd Round. It took them a few minutes to fulfill my request of, "ESPN, please." When The Masters came on, Tiger had a 12-footer for birdie on #11. He made it for the 1st birdie on #11 for the day and the crowd went crazy! The leaders were at -7 and that put Tiger at -4: the GOD=7_4 Code.

Tiger then hit his tee shot on the famous Par 3 #12 to within 6 feet! Before the 2nd player of the threesome could hit his tee shot, the Augusta National officials sounded the horn for a lightning delay of 40 minutes! 'Coincidence'?

The Masters 3rd Round Saturday

Tiger just birdied the 7th Hole Par 4 to go -7.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Masters 3rd Round Saturday

Tiger just birdied the 7th Hole Par 4 to go -7.
Tiger would birdie 4 more holes to finish Saturday at -11, two behind the leader Francesco Molinari - the 1st Italian to lead The Masters. 'Coincidentally', Saturday night I was playing timpani in an Italian Opera concert in Miami. But that ended and I played American music for Palm Sunday yesterday morning in church while Tiger shot 70 in the 4th Round to win.

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Holy Stairs had been moved to Roma by Helen the mother of Emperor Constantine. Drops of Jesus' blood that are said to have fallen on the Scala Sancta are marked by medieval crosses in three places. Tourists stop to kiss and touch them as they make their way up the 28 (7x4) marble steps on their knees. http://GOD704.fandom.com

Because clearly, God wants his mysteries revealed through The Golf Channel.
Golf(4 letters) Channel(7). Golf=40 and begins with G the 7th letter. The 1st golf course - the Old Course at St. Andrews - was encoded with GOD=7_4 by William St. Clair.

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Easter Rabbit Code: Rabbit = Rabbi t - Rabbi (teacher) with a Cross at the end

Easter Bunny Code is for the 2nd Coming:
BUNNY = B UN NY = Be United Nations New York

The 2nd Coming of the Christ would have to go to the UN in NY or he's not the 2nd Coming.

Are you the reincarnation of him too?
No, William St. Clair of Roslin died in 1778. I was Benjamin Franklin then and I was in Paris trying to get the French to help fight the British. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_St_Clair_of_Roslin

Last edited:

Trombonista

I BROUGHT SO MANY BULLETS!!!!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Easter Rabbit Code: Rabbit = Rabbi t - Rabbi (teacher) with a Cross at the end

The Easter Bunny Code is for the 2nd Coming:

The 2nd Coming of the Christ would have to go to the UN in NY or he's not the 2nd Coming.
Close, but not quite.

Bogandoff

The real leader of France.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 734253

The Easter Rabbit Code: Rabbit = Rabbi t - Rabbi (teacher) with a Cross at the end

The Easter Bunny Code is for the 2nd Coming:

They're delicious!

No, William St. Clair of Roslin died in 1778. I was Benjamin Franklin then and I was in Paris trying to get the French to help fight the British. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_St_Clair_of_Roslin
Do you agree with this guy?

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just now (8:48] on CNN, they announced that at today's Annual White House Easter Egg Roll, "They'll go through 74,000 eggs." They're using the GOD=7_4 Code; see http://GOD704.wikia.com .

---------------------------------​

Do you agree with this guy?
No, but I agree that you're the real leader of France47.

Last edited:

Mr. X

kiwifarms.net
They're using the GOD=7_4 Code
Thank you for proving that instead of treating your girlfriend right, you ignore her so you can watch TV constantly in the hope that something tickles that part of your diseased brain that desperately searches for patterns where none exist.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Zeitgeist

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Noah's Ark was 30 cubits high, as was Solomon's Temple. Judas turned over Jesus for 30 pieces of silver in 30 AD. Why the #30?

The lunar cycle is 29.53 days and the Hebrew Calendar (lunar) alternates between 29 & 30 days. The #30 is symbolic of 'coming from the heavens'.

day=30=D4+A1+Y25
Bible=30=B2+I9+B2+L12+E5
peace=30=P16+E5+A1+C3+E5

Synchronism: 4/27/19 8:17 "Likely to be the BIGGEST snowfall in Chicago this late in the year for the last 30 years." - GMA, ABC

-----------------------​

Today is Round 4-7 of the NFL Draft.

Synchronism: 8:12 "47% SAY TRUMP OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE" - GMA, ABC

------------------------​

Janet Jackson (born 1966) is the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe (died 1962). Janet was a child prodigy in acting, singing, dancing, and modeling. That just doesn't come from nowhere and GOD doesn't randomly give out gifts and curses. Jesus said, "Bury your treasures where moths, rust and thieves can't get to them." Science says information can be created but not destroyed, although in can be transferred.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino