Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 139 13.2%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.7%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 30 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 65 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 89 8.4%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 694 65.8%

• Total voters

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've mentioned how old my eldest is multiple times.
You say that as if they're going to stay that age forever74. Yes, you've said that the oldest of your 4 children from 4 different mothers that you weren't married to (definition of bastard) for about a year now is 6-years-old. So, the kid is still 6? And next year when I ask again, the oldest of your 4 kids will still be 6? You've had this 6 & 4 combination going for about a year, yet you dismiss the Planet Nestor being built64 with the FOD=6_4 mathematical model/program/algorithm/law of Nature?/initial condition/'fractal'/gematria code as "coincidence".
http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com

Synchronism: 4.30.19 7:12 "704 CASES OF MEASLES REPORTED BY CDC" - GMA, ABC. 704=GOD and aligning 704 is 1-in-1,000 probability.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/video/704-confirmed-cases-measles-year-us-cdc-62705119 . 7:50 "Ken Jennings' Jeopardy record of 74 wins." - GMA, ABC

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
You say that as if they're going to stay that age forever74. Yes, you've said that the oldest of your 4 children from 4 different mothers that you weren't married to (definition of bastard) for about a year now is 6-years-old. So, the kid is still 6? And next year when I ask again, the oldest of your 4 kids will still be 6? You've had this 6 & 4 combination going for about a year, yet you dismiss the Planet Nestor being built64 with the FOD=6_4 mathematical model/program/algorithm/law of Nature?/initial condition/'fractal'/gematria code as "coincidence".
http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com

Synchronism: 4.30.19 7:12 "704 CASES OF MEASLES REPORTED BY CDC" - GMA, ABC. 704=GOD and aligning 704 is 1-in-1,000 probability.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/video/704-confirmed-cases-measles-year-us-cdc-62705119 . 7:50 "Ken Jennings' Jeopardy record of 74 wins." - GMA, ABC
You have to be one of the dumbest people to have ever been born. I'd feel sorry for you but you're a good reason why there should be forced abortions for mentally deficient children. I'm glad you never got the chance to ever have children because CPS would have taken then away within the first year.

Also Richard, you can't even do simple algebra so your little fantasy planet obviously could never exist. Remember, we had to help you with grade school math on multiple occasions.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Sad thing is he's been told how old my eldest is multiple times but due to his dementia can't process that information. He's too fixated on his "special numbers"
Brad, I'm going to let you know something. Not only is Fluhre's eldest not 7, Said Eldest is OLDER than 7, and WAS ALREADY OLDER than 7 the first time you asked. I'm sure you're desperately fixating on the idea Fluhre's kid is going to be 7 soon for some nonsense proclamation curse-ye-hameha BS, but you missed your window.

A fitting metaphor for your entire life. Could have done something, if only you hadn't missed or wasted your windows of opportunity.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only is Fluffer's eldest not 7, Said Eldest is OLDER than 7, and WAS ALREADY OLDER than 7 the first time you asked.
Clearly WRONG. Fluffer's oldest bastard is 6; he always has been and according to Fluffer, he's going to stay 6. Anyone who imagines his turning 7 and being the oldest of 4 little bastards is clearly a douchebag.

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I AM driving to Miami earlier and the traffic is awful! I realize I AM about to run out of gas, so I decide to get off at the next exit - Hallandale Beach Blvd. But there's a BIG accident on the off ramp, so I have to keep going to Ives Dairy. I luckily made it to the gas station. I'm in line at the cashier and the guy ahead of me orders cigarettes. The highest price - Marlboros - are $7.04. That's a weird price.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Clearly WRONG. Fluffer's oldest bastard is 6; he always has been and according to Fluffer, he's going to stay 6. Anyone who imagines his turning 7 and being the oldest of 4 little bastards is clearly a douchebag.
That's honestly about what I expected, really.
BTW, Brad, you keep imagining him turning 7 and asking Fluhre if it's happened yet. By your own logic, you are a douchebag.

Dude it sounds like you’re threatening to murder his kid so he doesn’t turn 7. Please don’t do that.
Again, not too far off from other things Brad has said in this thread. He shouldn't do it, but he will. Brad is a sad old man. Wishing misfortune on others is his only joy in life, it seems.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
To be fair murdering a child because the kid’s dad pissed him off would probably be the most Godlike action Brad has ever taken

Maybe you are God after all, li'l buddy

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Dude it sounds like you’re threatening to murder his kid so he doesn’t turn 7. Please don’t do that.
Due to Richards propensity for hating children I wouldn't put it past him.
Brad, I'm going to let you know something. Not only is Fluhre's eldest not 7, Said Eldest is OLDER than 7, and WAS ALREADY OLDER than 7 the first time you asked. I'm sure you're desperately fixating on the idea Fluhre's kid is going to be 7 soon for some nonsense proclamation curse-ye-hameha BS, but you missed your window.

A fitting metaphor for your entire life. Could have done something, if only you hadn't missed or wasted your windows of opportunity.
Let's be honest with ourselves here. Give the way Richard is he would always be a failure.

So I AM driving to Miami earlier and the traffic is awful! I realize I AM about to run out of gas, so I decide to get off at the next exit - Hallandale Beach Blvd. But there's a BIG accident on the off ramp, so I have to keep going to Ives Dairy. I luckily made it to the gas station. I'm in line at the cashier and the guy ahead of me orders cigarettes. The highest price - Marlboros - are $7.04. That's a weird price.

Do you have your licence this time?

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Rumpled Foreskin

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last night's basebol score from Miami...

Cleveland Indians 7 - Miami Marlins 4

Noah's Ark was 30 cubits high, as was Solomon's Temple. Judas turned over Jesus for 30 pieces of silver in 30 AD. Why the #30?

The lunar cycle is 29.53 days and the Hebrew Calendar (lunar) alternates between 29 & 30 days. The #30 is symbolic of 'coming from the heavens'.

day=30=D4+A1+Y25
Bible=30=B2+I9+B2+L12+E5
peace=30=P16+E5+A1+C3+E5

Synchronism: 4/27/19 8:17 "Likely to be the BIGGEST snowfall in Chicago this late in the year for the last 30 years." - GMA, ABC

"Notre Dame Cathedral is two stories high, each 30 cubits high like Solomon's Temple... Using sacred numbers, these Gothic cathedrals give one the feeling of heaven on Earth." - Building The Great Cathedrals, NOVA - Public Television - 5.1.19 21:50

I love that the fact that a kid stays 6 for a whole year is some sort of revelation for Brad
Fluffer's oldest bastard of 4 has been 6-years-old for over a year now. How do you explain that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
"Notre Dame Cathedral is two stories high, each 30 cubits high like Solomon's Temple... Using sacred numbers, these Gothic cathedrals give one the feeling of heaven on Earth." - Building The Great Cathedrals, NOVA - Public Television - 5.1.19 21:50
I see that you never went to that page I linked. Tell us Richard, were you ever diagnosed with some form of autism? You're obviously on the spectrum.

Fluffer's oldest bastard of 4 has been 6-years-old for over a year now. How do you explain that?
Imagine being nearly 60 and being this stupid.

• Dumb
Reactions: Rumpled Foreskin

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted the following on a YouTube site... I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated. See http://7seals.blogspot.com . I've fulfilled the prophecy of Revelation 5:1 and revealed secrets hidden since the founding of this world.

Synchronism: 7:10 "704 documented cases of measles in the US by the CDC." - GMA, ABC

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
I posted the following on a YouTube site... I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated. See http://7seals.blogspot.com . I've fulfilled the prophecy of Revelation 5:1 and revealed secrets hidden since the founding of this world.

Synchronism: 7:10 "704 documented cases of measles in the US by the CDC." - GMA, ABC
You could never be Jesus. Hell, you're not even a real Christian.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Chewbacca (the actor who played him) just died at age 74." - ABC World News 18:52

@Anonymous Fluffer,

Don't get mad at me because you have 4 bastard children (the oldest is 6 - almost 7) with 4 different mothers that you weren't married to. That's the definition of bastard. If you just have a small dic-tionary, you can google bastard. Bastard used to be a BIG insult, but nowadays, there's lots of bastards running around.

Every Earthlike planet runs on 6 or 7 with 4 being a given. Pretty cool that your bastards portray that theory, huh?

I see that you never went to that page I linked.
"The Bible's description of Solomon's Temple (also called The First Temple) suggests that the inside ceiling was was 180 feet long, 90 feet wide, and 50 feet high. The highest point on the Temple that King Solomon built was actually 120 cubits tall (about 20 stories or about 207 feet).

According to the Tanach (II Chronicles):
3:3- "The length by cubits after the ancient measure was threescore cubits, and the breadth twenty cubits".
3:4- "And the porch that was before the house, the length of it, according to the breadth of the house, was twenty cubits, and the height a hundred and twenty; and he overlaid it within with pure gold."

That's from https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-first-temple-solomon-s-temple . They make no mention of I Kings 6:2. Maybe the porch of Solomon's Temple was 120 cubits high, but with the Hebrews' technology - including Hiram of Tyre and his workers - that's unlikely.

You also make no mention of 1 Kings 6:2 because you don't like those numbers. And you ignore the measurements of Noah's Ark and that NOVA made a BIG deal of "the Cathedral of Notre-Dame being two stories high with each being 30 stories high like Solomon's Temple."

The #30 alludes to the lunar cycle of 29.53 days with the lunar calendars alternating between 29 & 30 day 'moonths'. 29.53 is roughly 4 primary phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each.

50 cubits wide equals 888 inches or 74 feet when one cubit is 17.76 inches. This encodes 7/4/1776.

One hundred cubits long encode...

hundred=74=H8+U21+N14+D4+R18+E5+D4
cubits=74=C3+U21+B2+I9+T20+S19

BILLY MAYS

Donate to MATI: http://bit.ly/MadAtTheInternet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thought of the day:

Coincidence(11=7+4)
According to the GOD=7_4 code, Coincidence is a real thing.