Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 125 13.0%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 14 1.5%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 27 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 79 8.2%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 638 66.5%

• Total voters

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just now (8:48] on CNN, they announced that at today's Annual White House Easter Egg Roll, "They'll go through 74,000 eggs." They're using the GOD=7_4 Code; see http://GOD704.wikia.com .

---------------------------------​

Do you agree with this guy?
No, but I agree that you're the real leader of France47.

Last edited:

Mr. X

kiwifarms.net
They're using the GOD=7_4 Code
Thank you for proving that instead of treating your girlfriend right, you ignore her so you can watch TV constantly in the hope that something tickles that part of your diseased brain that desperately searches for patterns where none exist.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Zeitgeist

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Noah's Ark was 30 cubits high, as was Solomon's Temple. Judas turned over Jesus for 30 pieces of silver in 30 AD. Why the #30?

The lunar cycle is 29.53 days and the Hebrew Calendar (lunar) alternates between 29 & 30 days. The #30 is symbolic of 'coming from the heavens'.

day=30=D4+A1+Y25
Bible=30=B2+I9+B2+L12+E5
peace=30=P16+E5+A1+C3+E5

Synchronism: 4/27/19 8:17 "Likely to be the BIGGEST snowfall in Chicago this late in the year for the last 30 years." - GMA, ABC

-----------------------​

Today is Round 4-7 of the NFL Draft.

Synchronism: 8:12 "47% SAY TRUMP OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE" - GMA, ABC

------------------------​

Janet Jackson (born 1966) is the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe (died 1962). Janet was a child prodigy in acting, singing, dancing, and modeling. That just doesn't come from nowhere and GOD doesn't randomly give out gifts and curses. Jesus said, "Bury your treasures where moths, rust and thieves can't get to them." Science says information can be created but not destroyed, although in can be transferred.

Last edited:

Streetlight Stranger

Reaper in Training
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Brad, the Farms were down for 12 (3x4=12) hours yesterday. How does that fit into your theory?
Depends.
  1. THE LORD took it down for 3x4= h[8]o(15)u(21)r[18]s(19)=81, or
  2. THE LORD aided in Null’s restoration of the site, causing it to be rebirthed after 12 hours.
Synchronism: h[8]o(15)u(21)r[18]s(19)=81-(3+4=7)= 74

Edit: changed () to brackets to avoid emotes.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sexy Senior Citizen

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Missions like NASA's Cassini gather enormous amounts of data, but classical techniques for analysis have drawbacks, either in the accuracy of information that can be extracted or in the time they take to perform. Deep learning enables pattern recognition across diverse, multiple data sets," study co-lead author Ingo Waldmann, deputy director of the Center for Space and Exoplanet Data at University College London in England, said in a statement.

Hey, Brad, the Farms were down for 12 (3x4=12) hours yesterday. How does that fit into your theory?
Thanks for helping me tweak the "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories'...

The 12 Aspects of One-Dimensional Time

6 or 7 aspects of regular time: beginning, end, past, present, future, void?, a constant SOL + 4 aspects of hypertime: fast-forward, reverse, pause/stop, before beginning & after end of Universe + 12. imaginary time.

Lunar year’s 12 mo. LY + 12 days = solar leap y, 12 Days of Christmas/Twelfth Night. Solar y’s 12 mo./zodiac constellations. Jupiter’s 12 y orbit & Chinese 12 y zo. 12’’. Clock’s 12 hrs & 12 div. of 5 min. 12 tribes of Ishmael. 12 tribes of Israel64. Jesus, 12. Bat Mitzvah. 12 Apostles. Rev’s 12 gates/ angels/pearls. 12 Imams. 12 Round Table Knights. 12 tones, 12 bars. 12 on jury. 12 on Moon. Dozen. 12.21.12. 12 Ages. 12 is a convergence point.

Attachments

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The highest point of Solomon's Temple was "120 cubits" or 207ft. (63.0936m)
Wrong, Fluffy. "The house that King Solomon built for the LORD was sixty cubits long, twenty cubits wide, and 30 cubits high. - I Kings 6:2. Was that royal cubits74 of 7 palms & 4 fingers?

Solomons' Temple was begun in the 4th year of his reign and took 7 years to build. - I Kings 6:1. "Jewish historian Josephus says that "Solomon's Temple was burnt 470 years, six months, and ten days after it was built". - http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon's_Temple

Is the oldest of your 4 bastard kids 7 now?

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Wrong, Fluffy. "The house that King Solomon built for the LORD was sixty cubits long, twenty cubits wide, and 30 cubits high. - I Kings 6:2. Was that royal cubits74 of 7 palms & 4 fingers?

Solomons' Temple was begun in the 4th year of his reign and took 7 years to build. - I Kings 6:1. "Jewish historian Josephus says that "Solomon's Temple was burnt 470 years, six months, and ten days after it was built". - http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon's_Temple

Is the oldest of your 4 bastard kids 7 now?
please stop being exceptional

Also, fuck off Richard. I've mentioned how old my eldest is multiple times., You're too damn stupid and senile to remember. It's pretty fucking sad that you need to constantly attack children. I'm glad that people like you go to hell when they die.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've mentioned how old my eldest is multiple times.
You say that as if they're going to stay that age forever74. Yes, you've said that the oldest of your 4 children from 4 different mothers that you weren't married to (definition of bastard) for about a year now is 6-years-old. So, the kid is still 6? And next year when I ask again, the oldest of your 4 kids will still be 6? You've had this 6 & 4 combination going for about a year, yet you dismiss the Planet Nestor being built64 with the FOD=6_4 mathematical model/program/algorithm/law of Nature?/initial condition/'fractal'/gematria code as "coincidence".
http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com

Synchronism: 4.30.19 7:12 "704 CASES OF MEASLES REPORTED BY CDC" - GMA, ABC. 704=GOD and aligning 704 is 1-in-1,000 probability.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/video/704-confirmed-cases-measles-year-us-cdc-62705119 . 7:50 "Ken Jennings' Jeopardy record of 74 wins." - GMA, ABC

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
You say that as if they're going to stay that age forever74. Yes, you've said that the oldest of your 4 children from 4 different mothers that you weren't married to (definition of bastard) for about a year now is 6-years-old. So, the kid is still 6? And next year when I ask again, the oldest of your 4 kids will still be 6? You've had this 6 & 4 combination going for about a year, yet you dismiss the Planet Nestor being built64 with the FOD=6_4 mathematical model/program/algorithm/law of Nature?/initial condition/'fractal'/gematria code as "coincidence".
http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com

Synchronism: 4.30.19 7:12 "704 CASES OF MEASLES REPORTED BY CDC" - GMA, ABC. 704=GOD and aligning 704 is 1-in-1,000 probability.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/video/704-confirmed-cases-measles-year-us-cdc-62705119 . 7:50 "Ken Jennings' Jeopardy record of 74 wins." - GMA, ABC
You have to be one of the dumbest people to have ever been born. I'd feel sorry for you but you're a good reason why there should be forced abortions for mentally deficient children. I'm glad you never got the chance to ever have children because CPS would have taken then away within the first year.

Also Richard, you can't even do simple algebra so your little fantasy planet obviously could never exist. Remember, we had to help you with grade school math on multiple occasions.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Sad thing is he's been told how old my eldest is multiple times but due to his dementia can't process that information. He's too fixated on his "special numbers"
Brad, I'm going to let you know something. Not only is Fluhre's eldest not 7, Said Eldest is OLDER than 7, and WAS ALREADY OLDER than 7 the first time you asked. I'm sure you're desperately fixating on the idea Fluhre's kid is going to be 7 soon for some nonsense proclamation curse-ye-hameha BS, but you missed your window.

A fitting metaphor for your entire life. Could have done something, if only you hadn't missed or wasted your windows of opportunity.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only is Fluffer's eldest not 7, Said Eldest is OLDER than 7, and WAS ALREADY OLDER than 7 the first time you asked.
Clearly WRONG. Fluffer's oldest bastard is 6; he always has been and according to Fluffer, he's going to stay 6. Anyone who imagines his turning 7 and being the oldest of 4 little bastards is clearly a douchebag.

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I AM driving to Miami earlier and the traffic is awful! I realize I AM about to run out of gas, so I decide to get off at the next exit - Hallandale Beach Blvd. But there's a BIG accident on the off ramp, so I have to keep going to Ives Dairy. I luckily made it to the gas station. I'm in line at the cashier and the guy ahead of me orders cigarettes. The highest price - Marlboros - are $7.04. That's a weird price.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Clearly WRONG. Fluffer's oldest bastard is 6; he always has been and according to Fluffer, he's going to stay 6. Anyone who imagines his turning 7 and being the oldest of 4 little bastards is clearly a douchebag.
That's honestly about what I expected, really.
BTW, Brad, you keep imagining him turning 7 and asking Fluhre if it's happened yet. By your own logic, you are a douchebag.

Dude it sounds like you’re threatening to murder his kid so he doesn’t turn 7. Please don’t do that.
Again, not too far off from other things Brad has said in this thread. He shouldn't do it, but he will. Brad is a sad old man. Wishing misfortune on others is his only joy in life, it seems.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino