Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 125 13.0%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 14 1.5%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 27 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 79 8.2%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 638 66.5%

• Total voters

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Richard, can you please for once in your life stop being stupid.
Search for the spot that says "Planetdefinition still evolving" (there are a lot of little errors in that article from a bad copy and paste that combined many words together)

Richard, you don't post "Truth" you post bullshit. Also, don't hate on people who have jobs just because you collect a welfare check doesn't mean we all want to.

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Anonymus Fluffer,

Two very simple74 questions. (A) How old is your oldest bastard? (B) When does the little bastard turn 7?

These two questions are so simple74 a caveman could answer them, but can you?

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
That's false. Since Galileo and the telescope, we have a definition of planet that does NOT include the Sun or the Moon(s).

Go back to your job of destroying things and STOP trying to destroy The Truth that I post. There are 7 Moving Objects in the heavens that we and the ancients can see with the naked eye and 4 can't easily be seen during the day/4 don't cast shadows on Earth.

objects(7 letters)=O15+B2+J10+E5+C3+T20+S19
heavens(7)=74=H8+E5+A1+V22+E5+N14+S19
shadows(7)=74=S19+H8+A1+D4+O+W23+S19
Ah yes, the sometimes O, one of your silliest inventions. Sometimes it counts for a number, sometimes it doesn't.
Also, it doesn't bother you that your 4/4 nonsense requires two different sets of 4? That's setting aside that at least one should be a 5/2, of course.

@Anonymus Fluffer,

Two very simple74 questions. (A) How old is your oldest bastard? (B) When does the little bastard turn 7?

These two questions are so simple74 a caveman could answer them, but can you?

I see the simple act of a forum search is beyond you, Brad. It doesn't count if Fluhre has to feed you the answer again!

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Anonymus Fluhre,

Pluto is NOT a planet. We went through that debate 10 years ago. The question of whether the Sun and the Moon are to be referred to as 'planets' like the ancients did was settled with Galileo and the telescope 400 years ago. STOP being such a dick, although that seems to be impossible with you.

Have you had anymore legal action over your 4 bastards?

-----------------------------------​

Ah yes, the sometimes O, one of your silliest inventions. Sometimes it counts for a number, sometimes it doesn't.
Convert 704 to letters. Convert 7004.
I see the simple act of a forum search is beyond you, Brad.
I AM busy watching Ancient Aliens on History Channel. This may be the episode where they interview an alien live.
It doesn't count if Fluffer has to feed you the answer again!
He won't, Fluffy is a pussy.

Last edited:

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Convert 704 to letters. Convert 7004.
We've gone through this silly song and dance before, Brad. You insist on an arbitrary mapping where 0 must map to the letter O, instead of, space, which is its programming equivalent, and where 7 is G instead of T as it is in leet speak, and that's not even getting into more complex cypher substitutions, such as the Vignere or Beaufort cyphers.

I AM busy watching Ancient Aliens on History Channel. This may be the episode where they interview an alien live.
Brad, everyone sees this is as the transparent excuse that it is. You'd lose less face if you just admitted you didn't know how to do it, rather than insist you're so busy watching Ancient Aliens for the 356th time. I mean, it is so easy a caveman could do it. What's your excuse?

He won't, Fluffy is a pussy.
He's not a pussy for not telling you something he's already told you and which you are perfectly capable of looking up yourself.

• Dumb
Reactions: Rumpled Foreskin

Streetlight Stranger

Reaper in Training
kiwifarms.net
Okay @Brad Watson_Miami worry not! I did the leg work with the search function to help you out!
You really are stupid Richard. 2017 I never mentioned I had children, It was only in 2018 that I mentioned I had children, starting in April then, later on, I mentioned I had more. I can't believe just how idiotic you can be.

Since you obviously cannot be arsed to use the search feature on this site I will link this one last time.
Learn to fucking do math. Even my nine year old son can do more advanced mathematical problems than you can and he knows you can't fudge numbers in science.
Think about that Richard, a nine year is more intelligent than you.
Also, I don't need to apologize shit all since you're incapable of reading. Again, something my son can do better than you.
So there. His oldest child was nine in 2018.

Also looking back through some old posts, this was arguably one of my favorites.

few years back, my gf doubted whether the Plan-it Nestor existed. I said, "Ask Gabriel (the cat)." She only did this on very important occasions. She took two pieces of paper and wrote YES on one and NO on the other. She crumpled them up, mixed them up and then addressed the large mystical black cat. "Does the Planet Nestor and FOD=6_4 exist?" My gf then threw the two wadded-up pieces of paper away from the cat. He ran after one and pawed at it. She opened it and read, "YES".

Undeniable proof

• Agree
Reactions: Sexy Senior Citizen

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Anonymus Fluffer,

It's another of your lies that "I enjoy attacking children". You stated that you fathered 4 kids with 4 different women who you weren't married to. I've referred to that truth.

I'll ask you again because you have trouble answering very simple74 questions. (A) Is the oldest or your 4 kids 6-years-old? (B) When will your oldest kid turn 7?

Come on, man, just answer this and you can go back to your job of destroying things.

------------------------------​

@LoverofPi,

BY the power77 vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20, I hereby rule that 5.3.19 is your latest Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 100,000 years with 7,400 years non-commutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent...

You're part of a grand scientific experiment...

- Brad25 Watson77, Miami
GOD's Judge of All25 Humanity

-------------------------------​

"A few years back, my gf doubted whether the Plan-it Nestor existed. I said, 'Ask Gabriel (the cat).' She only did this on very important occasions. She took two pieces of paper and wrote YES on one and NO on the other. She crumpled them up, mixed them up and then addressed the large mystical black cat. 'Does the Planet Nestor and FOD=6_4 exist?' My gf then threw the two wadded-up pieces of paper away from the cat. He ran after one and pawed at it. She opened it and read, 'YES'.

Undeniable proof.
Obviously, undeniable.

-----------------------------------​

He even did it before I joined the forum.
"I attacked you and your little bastards before you joined this forum"? Another proof of you being delusional.

How do you get away with working with heavy machinery? Don't they test you guys for being sane?! Oh ya, you're scared of exposing yourself here, so you're the Anonymus Fluffer. You figure you can't be traced to being in Australia, destroying things for a living, having 4 kids with 4 different women you weren't married to, having a Jewish girlfriend, and taking a physics class at the university. Ya, there's alot of guys with those specs.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
"I attacked you and your little bastards before you joined this forum"? Another proof of you being delusional.

How do you get away with working with heavy machinery? Don't they test you guys for being sane?! Oh ya, you're scared of exposing yourself here, so you're the Anonymus Fluffer. You figure you can't be traced to being in Australia, destroying things for a living, having 4 kids with 4 different women you weren't married to, having a Jewish girlfriend, and taking a science class at the university. Ya, there's alot of guys with those specs.
Never said I worked with heavy machinery Richard. Nor have I ever said I was from Australia.

Do the world a favour Richard, quit the internet.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Anonymus Fluhre,

You're a compulsive/pathological liar who attacks me every chance you get despite my WARNINGS, therefore...

BY the power77 vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20, I hereby rule that 5.4.19 is your latest Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 100,000 years with 7,400 years non-commutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

- Brad25 Watson77, Miami

Synchronism: 7:37 "704 measles cases reported this year in the US." - CBS THIS MORNING

----------------------------------

Freemasonry & Sacred Geometry

"Sacred geometry is a term used to describe repeating patterns found in the natural world from the subatomic to the galactic and beyond. These patterns have been recognized since the earliest days of recorded history and duplicated in art, architecture, and philosophy. Sacred geometry is also incorporated into Masonic ritual and teaching and forms the basis for many common Masonic symbols. This is emphasized to us as new Fellowcrafts when we are introduced to the Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences, arrested by the fifth science, or Geometry, and reminded that this science treats the powers and properties of magnitudes in general. It is noteworthy that the word magnitudes is capitalized in the Manual of Work thus hinting at the significance of the concept. We are then informed that the superstructure of Masonry is erected upon geometry and that by geometry we may trace the windings of nature to her most concealed recesses and discover the power, wisdom, and goodness of the Grand Artificer of the Universe."
- http://freedomlodge118.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/SacredGeometryinMasonryBasicConcepts.pdf

-----------------------------------

'As Above, So Below', Sacred Geometry/Gematria and GOD=7_4
Cubits74 hold The Key74 or Vitruvian Man's Common Cubits of 6 palm's x 4 Fingers or Masonic774 Code4 of 7/4 or July 4th

"Sacred geometry involves sacred universal patterns used in the design of everything in our reality, most often seen in sacred architecture and sacred art. The basic belief is that geometry and mathematical ratios, harmonics and proportion are also found in music, light, cosmology. This value system is seen as widespread even in prehistory, a cultural universal of the human condition. It is considered foundational to building sacred structures such as temples, mosques, megaliths, monuments and churches; sacred spaces such as altars, temenoi and tabernacles; meeting places such as sacred groves, village greens and holy wells and the creation of religious art, iconography and using 'divine' proportions. Alternatively, sacred geometry based arts may be ephemeral, such as visualization, sand painting and medicine wheels. Sacred geometry may be understood as a worldview of pattern recognition, a complex system of religious symbols and structures involving space, time and form. According to this view the basic patterns of existence are perceived as sacred. By connecting with these, a believer contemplates the Great Mysteries, and the Great Design. By studying the nature of these patterns, forms and relationships and their connections, insight may be gained into the mysteries - the laws and lore of the Universe." - www.crystalinks.com/sg.html

"Sacred geometry is a universal language that describes the inner workings of nature and the intrinsic order of the universe. It is the natural sanction that unites all forms of life… from microbes, plants, animals and humans to the motions of the planets and stars. Sacred geometry shows the quality of relatedness between unique and individual differences and demonstrates how diverse elements can be organized into a whole, while still preserving their individual uniqueness. Everything has an underlying geometric template which links it into the cosmos." -www.sacredgeometry.com.au/shopcontent.asp?type=whatissg

--------------------------

"As Above, So Below", Sacred Geometry/Gematria & GOD=7_4

The Freemasonry logo of the G (the 7th letter) within the 4-sided polygon formed by the Square and Compass has symbolic meaning, whereas, the G stands for God and Geometry; or to be more exact, God as the Grand Architect of the Universe (G.A.O.T.U.) and His use of sacred geometry/gematria.

Recently, I've been able to easily find two books on this esoteric subject: Sacred Geometry (Deciphering the Code) by Stephen Skinner, Sterling, 2006 and The Sacred Geometry of Washington D.C., by Nicholas R. Mann, Barnes & Noble, 2006. I also stumbled across Signs In The Sky by Adrian Gilbert, A.R.E. Press, 2000. I've been studying this subject* that many masons are familiar with for many years now and have made an exciting discovery!

"As Above, So Below" has been the primary premise of those practicing this ancient art of sacred geometry & gematria for perhaps the last 10,000 years. The Sun rising in the east and setting in the west is copied in the design of most temples/churches/mosques facing east. But what other examples of sacred geometry are there that aren't so obvious?

The ancients were very aware of the patterns in the heavens74, especially (1) the Sun rising in the east and setting in the west is copied in most temples/churches/mosques facing east. When facing the Northern Star, the Sun, Moon, and stars appear to be moving right-to-left, therefore, Hebrew and Arabic are written right-to-left. (Of course, the Earth is actually revolving left-to-right which ancient Greek and Latin [and English] mirror.) (2) The 7 moving heavenly bodies seen with the naked eye (Sun, Moon, five planets), 4 of which can't be easily seen during the day/4 don't cast shadows74 on Earth (Venus can). (3) the primary phases of the 29.53 day lunar months74 roughly equal 4 7-day weeks in a 'moonth' or to be more exact, the new moon, first quarter, full moon, and the last quarter are ~7.4 day lunar phases. (4) the 354-day lunar year + 7 day week + 4 days = solar year. The Mesopotamians, Egyptians and others saw these repetitive mathematical sequences as proof that there is a God or gods, and incorporated their sacred numbers into their sacred writings and sacred buildings. Thoth was the Egyptian god of astronomy, mathematics, and writing - obviously, those three arts were connected.

"Master masons injected geometric symbolism into their buildings." - p. 9, "Geometry and numbers are sacred because they codify the hidden order behind creation. They are the instruments used to create the physical universe." - p. 15 Sacred Geometry

"This book shows how a system of number and geometric proportion, employed in the temples and cities of many of the great civilizations of the past, is present in the original design of the United States capital, the City of Washington in the District of Columbia. As a result of careful phenomena, our distant ancestors realized that every form of life, from the earth, the sun and moon, to the trees, the human body and the seashell, demonstrated common geometric proportions... This geometrical system became highly conceptualised in the architectural achievements of ancient Egypt. The complexity of the cosmos was reflected in the design of the Egyptian temple." p. v (first page) Introduction to The Sacred Geometry of Washington, D.C.

"In the Middle East the standard has always been the cubit, a measure dependent on the length of an adult man's forearm. There are two different cubits - the royal and the standard. Each royal cubit was divided into seven smaller units called palms, which correspond to the width of a hand. A standard cubit was divided into six palms. These two measures were used for different types of structures so their difference never became a problem. The palm was further subdivided into four fingers, giving 24 or 28 fingers per cubit." - p. 31 Sacred Geometry

So maybe at the beginning of the 1st Dynasty, the Egyptian pharoah and his advisors recognizing the 4 phases of the 7-day (7.4 day) lunar cycle, added a palm to the common cubit to make Royal cubits = 7 palms x 4 fingers. Hence, all of the sacred buildings throughout all of ancient Sumerian and Egyptian history including the Sphinx and Giza4 Pyramid7 were encoded with 7_4.

Everybody here should be familiar with the story of Osiris74 and its 74 characters?** There was Osiris, Isis, Horus, Seth, and 70 others.

"Moses, Aaron and his two sons, and 70 others went up to the mountain." - Exodus 24:1

Moses Prince of Egypt knew the 7_4 sacred code and passed it on to the Hebrews. How do we know for sure? God & Moses aligned the 4th Commandment as "Keep the seventh(7) day (Sabbath7) holy".

Joshua74 - not Moses - was chosen by GOD to lead the Israelites into the promised land. He brought down the walls of Jericho by having 7 priests with 7 horns74 march around the ancient city 7 times for 7 days, thus triggering an earthquake**.

"March 15 was the day that Masons chose to mark the southern boundary of the new Federal City. This became the US' first National Monument." - History Channel. March 15 is the 74th day of the year. (This seems to be a mistake.)

Julius Caesar (JC) and his advisors established the modern Roman Calender of 7 thirty-one day months + 4 thirty day months + February's 28 (7x4). The Ides of March occured on the 15th - the 74th day of the year.

Y'shua74 bar Yosef (Jesus74) was born on Saturday April 17, 6 BC or 17/4/748 AUC. The Jewish74 Messiah74 was crucified on Friday April 7, 30 AD or 7/4/783 AUC / 14 Nisan 3790 HC.

The Roman calendar was accepted in England in 747 AD.

47th Proposition is the Euclid/Pythagorean Theorem.

Simple674 English774 Gematria874 began to appear with 'Modern English'. King James was a Mason and he gathered a team of Masons together to improve on the Tynsdale Bible. They encoded it with gematria, most notibly with the unique King James Version of "Gospel74 according74 to St.74 Matthew7, Mark4, Luke4, John447.

Freemasons established the first Grand Lodge by merging 4 London74 Lodges47 on 24 June50 1717. Masonic774 Code4.

GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April

Federal7 Hall4 in New York7 City4 74 degree longitude, L'Enfant7 Plan4 of Federal7 City4, diamond7 area4, Jenkins7 Hill4/Capitol7 Hill4, Liberty7 Bell4, Lady4 Freedom7, Lady4 Liberty7.

Obama's $447 billion Jobs Program

"Einstein was also looking for the one 'unified theory' which could describe the whole universe. By doing this, he was actually looking for God." - www.weborix.com/Numbers.htm

---INCOMPLETE---
this will be finished74 later

"(The movie) Avatar took till its 47th day to reach $2 billion." - GMA, ABC 8:18

In 1988, astronomer Jack Horkheimer produced Star of Bethlehem: A Mystery Revealed' (video, 1988, Miami Museum of Science and Space Transit Planetarium) in which he used computer programs to project three possible dates of planetary conjunctions that the Magi would have recognized as signaling the birth of a great Hebrew king: November 12, 7 BC, April 17, 6 BC or May 8, 2 BC.

Horkheimer discovered not only Jesus son of Joseph's birthdate of Saturday April 17, 6 BC, he discovered John the Baptist's birthdate of Nov. 12, 7 BC and Mary Magdalean's birthdate of May 8, 2 BC.

I tweaked the introductory paragraph of the "7 Seals"/theories this morning by simply adding "GOD7_4"...

In English74, the spoken word is linked to the written word which is built64 on its alphabet which is basically phonetic, pictographic & has a numerical order connected to the Bible30, GOD7_4/Nature & science.

Synchronism: 5.7.19 21:08 Dow Jones -473.39 with a low of -648.77

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
@Anonymus Fluhre,

You're a compulsive/pathological liar who attacks me every chance you get despite my WARNINGS, therefore...

BY the power77 vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20, I hereby rule that 5.4.19 is your latest Judgment Day: you FAIL.

- Brad25 Watson77, Miami

Synchronism: 7:37 "704 measles cases reported this year in the US." - CBS THIS MORNING

----------------------------------

Freemasonry & Sacred Geometry

"Sacred geometry is a term used to describe repeating patterns found in the natural world from the subatomic to the galactic and beyond. These patterns have been recognized since the earliest days of recorded history and duplicated in art, architecture, and philosophy. Sacred geometry is also incorporated into Masonic ritual and teaching and forms the basis for many common Masonic symbols. This is emphasized to us as new Fellowcrafts when we are introduced to the Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences, arrested by the fifth science, or Geometry, and reminded that this science treats the powers and properties of magnitudes in general. It is noteworthy that the word magnitudes is capitalized in the Manual of Work thus hinting at the significance of the concept. We are then informed that the superstructure of Masonry is erected upon geometry and that by geometry we may trace the windings of nature to her most concealed recesses and discover the power, wisdom, and goodness of the Grand Artificer of the Universe."
- http://freedomlodge118.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/SacredGeometryinMasonryBasicConcepts.pdf

'As Above, So Below', Sacred Geometry/Gematria and GOD=7_4
Cubits74 hold The Key74 or Vitruvian Man's Common Cubits of 6 palm's x 4 Fingers or Masonic774 Code4 of 7/4 or July 4th

"Sacred geometry involves sacred universal patterns used in the design of everything in our reality, most often seen in sacred architecture and sacred art. The basic belief is that geometry and mathematical ratios, harmonics and proportion are also found in music, light, cosmology. This value system is seen as widespread even in prehistory, a cultural universal of the human condition. It is considered foundational to building sacred structures such as temples, mosques, megaliths, monuments and churches; sacred spaces such as altars, temenoi and tabernacles; meeting places such as sacred groves, village greens and holy wells and the creation of religious art, iconography and using 'divine' proportions. Alternatively, sacred geometry based arts may be ephemeral, such as visualization, sand painting and medicine wheels. Sacred geometry may be understood as a worldview of pattern recognition, a complex system of religious symbols and structures involving space, time and form. According to this view the basic patterns of existence are perceived as sacred. By connecting with these, a believer contemplates the Great Mysteries, and the Great Design. By studying the nature of these patterns, forms and relationships and their connections, insight may be gained into the mysteries - the laws and lore of the Universe." - www.crystalinks.com/sg.html

"Sacred geometry is a universal language that describes the inner workings of nature and the intrinsic order of the universe. It is the natural sanction that unites all forms of life… from microbes, plants, animals and humans to the motions of the planets and stars. Sacred geometry shows the quality of relatedness between unique and individual differences and demonstrates how diverse elements can be organized into a whole, while still preserving their individual uniqueness. Everything has an underlying geometric template which links it into the cosmos." -www.sacredgeometry.com.au/shopcontent.asp?type=whatissg

--------------------------

"As Above, So Below", Sacred Geometry/Gematria & GOD=7_4

The Freemasonry logo of the G (the 7th letter) within the 4-sided polygon formed by the Square and Compass has symbolic meaning, whereas, the G stands for God and Geometry; or to be more exact, God as the Grand Architect of the Universe (G.A.O.T.U.) and His use of sacred geometry/gematria.

Recently, I've been able to easily find two books on this esoteric subject: Sacred Geometry (Deciphering the Code) by Stephen Skinner, Sterling, 2006 and The Sacred Geometry of Washington D.C., by Nicholas R. Mann, Barnes & Noble, 2006. I also stumbled across Signs In The Sky by Adrian Gilbert, A.R.E. Press, 2000. I've been studying this subject* that many masons are familiar with for many years now and have made an exciting discovery!

"As Above, So Below" has been the primary premise of those practicing this ancient art of sacred geometry & gematria for perhaps the last 10,000 years. The Sun rising in the east and setting in the west is copied in the design of most temples/churches/mosques facing east. But what other examples of sacred geometry are there that aren't so obvious?

The ancients were very aware of the patterns in the heavens74, especially (1) the Sun rising in the east and setting in the west is copied in most temples/churches/mosques facing east. When facing the Northern Star, the Sun, Moon, and stars appear to be moving right-to-left, therefore, Hebrew and Arabic are written right-to-left. (Of course, the Earth is actually revolving left-to-right which ancient Greek and Latin [and English] mirror.) (2) The 7 moving heavenly bodies seen with the naked eye (Sun, Moon, five planets), 4 of which can't be easily seen during the day/4 don't cast shadows74 on Earth (Venus can). (3) the primary phases of the 29.53 day lunar months74 roughly equal 4 7-day weeks in a 'moonth' or to be more exact, the new moon, first quarter, full moon, and the last quarter are ~7.4 day lunar phases. (4) the 354-day lunar year + 7 day week + 4 days = solar year. The Mesopotamians, Egyptians and others saw these repetitive mathematical sequences as proof that there is a God or gods, and incorporated their sacred numbers into their sacred writings and sacred buildings. Thoth was the Egyptian god of astronomy, mathematics, and writing - obviously, those three arts were connected.

"Master masons injected geometric symbolism into their buildings." - p. 9, "Geometry and numbers are sacred because they codify the hidden order behind creation. They are the instruments used to create the physical universe." - p. 15 Sacred Geometry

"This book shows how a system of number and geometric proportion, employed in the temples and cities of many of the great civilizations of the past, is present in the original design of the United States capital, the City of Washington in the District of Columbia. As a result of careful phenomena, our distant ancestors realized that every form of life, from the earth, the sun and moon, to the trees, the human body and the seashell, demonstrated common geometric proportions... This geometrical system became highly conceptualised in the architectural achievements of ancient Egypt. The complexity of the cosmos was reflected in the design of the Egyptian temple." p. v (first page) Introduction to The Sacred Geometry of Washington, D.C.

"In the Middle East the standard has always been the cubit, a measure dependent on the length of an adult man's forearm. There are two different cubits - the royal and the standard. Each royal cubit was divided into seven smaller units called palms, which correspond to the width of a hand. A standard cubit was divided into six palms. These two measures were used for different types of structures so their difference never became a problem. The palm was further subdivided into four fingers, giving 24 or 28 fingers per cubit." - p. 31 Sacred Geometry

So maybe at the beginning of the 1st Dynasty, the Egyptian pharoah and his advisors recognizing the 4 phases of the 7-day (7.4 day) lunar cycle, added a palm to the common cubit to make Royal cubits = 7 palms x 4 fingers. Hence, all of the sacred buildings throughout all of ancient Sumerian and Egyptian history including the Sphinx and Giza4 Pyramid7 were encoded with 7_4.

Everybody here should be familiar with the story of Osiris74 and its 74 characters?** There was Osiris, Isis, Horus, Seth, and 70 others.

"Moses, Aaron and his two sons, and 70 others went up to the mountain." - Exodus 24:1

Moses Prince of Egypt knew the 7_4 sacred code and passed it on to the Hebrews. How do we know for sure? God & Moses aligned the 4th Commandment as "Keep the seventh(7) day (Sabbath7) holy".

Joshua74 - not Moses - was chosen by GOD to lead the Israelites into the promised land. He brought down the walls of Jericho by having 7 priests with 7 horns74 march around the ancient city 7 times for 7 days, thus triggering an earthquake**.

"March 15 was the day that Masons chose to mark the southern boundary of the new Federal City. This became the US' first National Monument." - History Channel. March 15 is the 74th day of the year. (This seems to be a mistake.)

Julius Caesar (JC) and his advisors established the modern Roman Calender of 7 thirty-one day months + 4 thirty day months + February's 28 (7x4). The Ides of March occured on the 15th - the 74th day of the year.

Y'shua74 bar Yosef (Jesus74) was born on Saturday April 17, 6 BC or 17/4/748 AUC. The Jewish74 Messiah74 was crucified on Friday April 7, 30 AD or 7/4/783 AUC / 14 Nisan 3790 HC.

The Roman calendar was accepted in England in 747 AD.

47th Proposition is the Euclid/Pythagorean Theorem.

Simple674 English774 Gematria874 began to appear with 'Modern English'. King James was a Mason and he gathered a team of Masons together to improve on the Tynsdale Bible. They encoded it with gematria, most notibly with the unique King James Version of "Gospel74 according74 to St.74 Matthew7, Mark4, Luke4, John447.

Freemasons established the first Grand Lodge by merging 4 London74 Lodges47 on 24 June50 1717. Masonic774 Code4.

GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April

Federal7 Hall4 in New York7 City4 74 degree longitude, L'Enfant7 Plan4 of Federal7 City4, diamond7 area4, Jenkins7 Hill4/Capitol7 Hill4, Liberty7 Bell4, Lady4 Freedom7, Lady4 Liberty7.

Obama's $447 billion Jobs Program

"Einstein was also looking for the one 'unified theory' which could describe the whole universe. By doing this, he was actually looking for God." - www.weborix.com/Numbers.htm

---INCOMPLETE---
this will be finished74 later

"(The movie) Avatar took till its 47th day to reach $2 billion." - GMA, ABC 8:18

In 1988, astronomer Jack Horkheimer produced Star of Bethlehem: A Mystery Revealed' (video, 1988, Miami Museum of Science and Space Transit Planetarium) in which he used computer programs to project three possible dates of planetary conjunctions that the Magi would have recognized as signaling the birth of a great Hebrew king: November 12, 7 BC, April 17, 6 BC or May 8, 2 BC.

Horkheimer discovered not only Jesus son of Joseph's birthdate of Saturday April 17, 6 BC, he discovered John the Baptist's birthdate of Nov. 12, 7 BC and Mary Magdalean's birthdate of May 8, 2 BC.
Are his punishments consecutive or do they need to be done individually?

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tony74 Romo shot 74 today and missed the cut at a PGA event.

Tony=74=T20+O15+N14+Y25

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino