Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 134 13.2%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 17 1.7%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 19 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 29 2.9%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 62 6.1%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 85 8.4%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 667 65.8%

• Total voters

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
Today - Memorial Day. I just sent the following message to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops http://www.usccb.org/about/contact-us.cfm# ...

I AM the returned Christ and Albert Einstein reincarnated; see http://7seals.blogspot.com . I've fulfilled the prophecy of Revelation 5:1 by producing the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories'. I've unveiled scientific secrets hidden since the foundation of this world.

Are you guys good at math & science? I can answer your questions.

Donald Trump = "six hundred sixty-six (666)" using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50, C51...Z74. He's the current Antichrist whose actions are the opposite of the Christ.

D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

Synchronism: 11:30 During the Memorial Day Observance at Arlington National Cemetery, VP Mike Pence referred to Donald Trump. - C-SPAN

@VIVIIXI,

GOD=7_4 is thee mathematical model/program #1/algorithm/initial condition/physical law/'fractal'/gematria(8,74) & Masonic(7,74) code(4). See http://GOD704.fandom.com .
You should debate those guys. They have a different idea of what Jesus is than you. When are you gonna confront them on it?

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
Synchronism: 11:30 During the Memorial Day Observance at Arlington National Cemetery, VP Mike Pence referred to Donald Trump. - C-SPAN
Well, this is really startling, that a sitting vice president would make a speech mentioning his boss! Damn, Brad, you may finally be onto something!

... or just on something.

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thomas Jefferson fathered 7 mulatto children with his mulatto slave Sally Hemings who was the half-sister of TJ's deceased wife. 4 of them lived to be adults. Annette Gordon-Reed is the reincarnation of Sally Hemings with a couple lives in-between.

Synchronism: 5:42 "Jesse would lead Wake Forest to the NCAA Championship in 1974... Curtis Strange was NCAA Champion in 1974." - Golf Channel

-------------------------------​

You should debate those guys. They have a different idea of what Jesus is than you. When are you gonna confront them on it?
You're welcome to invite them on here. Ask them if they're familiar with me and whether they have read the "7 Seals" revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories'?

Synchronism: 5:55 "74th US Women's Open... It's easy to get lost in the numbers." - Golf Channel

Last edited:
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
You're welcome to invite them on here. Ask them if they're familiar with me and whether they have read the "7 Seals"
revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories'?

Synchronism: 5:55 "74th US Women's Open... It's easy to get lost in the numbers." - Golf Channel
Brad,

Why is it none of your thoughts can be distilled into coherence? I'd be happy to debate you. I have only one stipulation. You can use nothing but the Bible itself. Any translation, transliteration or edition will work.

:story:

• Winner
Reactions: The Last Stand

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Thomas Jefferson fathered 7 mulatto children with his mulatto slave Sally Hemings who was the half-sister of TJ's deceased wife. 4 of them lived to be adults. Annette Gordon-Reed is the reincarnation of Sally Hemings with a couple lives in-between.

Synchronism: 5:42 "Jesse would lead Wake Forest to the NCAA Championship in 1974... Curtis Strange was NCAA Champion in 1974." - Golf Channel

If one parent is Mulatto and one parent is white, then the children are not mulatto but quadroon. If you're going to obsess over pointless shit like race, at least get your terminology correct, Richard.

• Agree
Reactions: QT 219

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LoverofPi ,

No one ever uses the term quadroon - no one including you. (My spell check doesn't recognize it.) If you googled that and discovered quadroon, good for you. But don't try and deceive by acting like you knew the term and had ever used it before.

Did you know that Thomas Jefferson fathered 7 children with his slave Sally Hemings and 4 lived to be adults?

---------------------------​

@Zeitgeist ,

You've rudely Judged me, therefore...

BY the power77 vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20, I hereby rule that 5.31.19 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Is that coherent enough for you?

Last edited:

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
LoverofPiss,

No one ever uses the term quadroon - no one including you. (My spell check doesn't recognize it.) If you googled that and discovered quadroon, good for you. But don't try and deceive by acting like you knew the term and had ever used it before.

Did you know that Thomas Jefferson fathered 7 children with his slave Sally Hemings and 4 lived to be adults?

Like all things worth knowing, I learned the word quadroon from television

• Winner
Reactions: The Last Stand

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 2019 Scripps National Spelling Bee ended with an eight-way tie after 47 words in-a-row were spelled correctly. https://www.theguardian.com/sport/live/2019/may/30/spelling-bee-live-tv-espn?page=with:block-5cf03cc98f08d4e6b70db36b#liveblog-navigation

----------------------------​

@FrogKing of the North,

Have you ever heard anybody but this obscure example use quadroon? Mulatto refers to light black skin color. Did you know that Thomas Jefferson and his slave Sally Hemings had 7 children and 4 lived to be adults?

Last edited:
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
@Zeitgeist ,

You've rudely Judged me, therefore...

BY the power77 vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20, I hereby rule that 5.31.19 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Is that coherent enough for you?
So I take it you don't read the Bible. Thanks for clearing that up and going directly into your butthurt hoodoo autism curses. lol

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
LoverofPiss,

I knew it, but I didn't use it because I'm not obsessed with race like you seem to be. No one uses mulatto anymore either, numbnuts.

Yes. I also know that this is not a cosmically significant event by any stretch.

You really need to start making predictions again, Brad. Give us all some testable claims and hypothesis to really sink our teeth into. Repeating historical factoids that scratch your numerology itch does not the second coming of Jesus make.

@FrogKing of the North,

Have you ever heard anybody but this obscure example use quadroon? Mulatoo refers to light black skin color.
Archer is one of the most well known and oft quoted sitcoms of the last several years, Brad. Hardly obscure. Also Mulatto (two ts, one o) references a child with a black parent and a white parent. If you insist on using it over 'mixed-race' then please use and spell it correctly.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You really need to start making predictions again, Brad. Give us all some testable claims and hypothesis to really sink our teeth into.
All 'true Earthlike plan-its' are built64 on GOD=7_4 like Earth or FOD=6_4 like Planet Nestor.

--------------------

@Zeitgeist,

Have you read the "7Seals" revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories' at http://7seals.blogspot.com ?

----------------------​

Apparently Core bottled water has a 7.4 PH balance.
'Coincidence'?

-------------------------​

"Worshippers of Mithras had a complex system of seven grades of initiation and communal ritual meals."
- http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithraism

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: QT 219 and Mr. X
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
@Zeitgeist,

Have you read the "7Seals" revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories' at http://7seals.blogspot.com ?
Why would I or anyone read your incoherent ramblings? You don't even know what you're trying to prove. If you can't use the Bible and only the Bible to state your testimony, what have you got to talk about? Nobody needs to read your garbage mathematics to know you have zero grasp of anything related to spirituality.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. X

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Don't confuse the Sepulcher/Joseph of Arimathea's Tomb with the http://JesusFamilyTomb.com .

-------------------------​

6.1.19 18:41 "The Arkansas River is at its highest level in 74 years." - ABC World News Tonight
You know, Brad, that specific link is by far the most convincing link you've ever provided.
You should definitely provide more evidence just like that in the future.

Reactions: Trombonista

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Don't confuse the Sepulcher/Joseph of Arimathea's Tomb with the http://JesusFamilyTomb.com .

-------------------------
6.1.19 18:41 "The Arkansas River is at its highest level in 74 years." - ABC World News Tonight
It doesn’t matter if that’s actually his tomb or not. It’s been revered as such for millennia across the globe. It’s the act of pilgrimage and sincere faith that matter more than some guy from Florida ranting on the internet with no understanding of Classical Christianity.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino