Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 127 13.1%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 14 1.4%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 27 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 60 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 79 8.1%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 645 66.5%

• Total voters

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Don't confuse the Sepulcher/Joseph of Arimathea's Tomb with the http://JesusFamilyTomb.com .

-------------------------
6.1.19 18:41 "The Arkansas River is at its highest level in 74 years." - ABC World News Tonight
It doesn’t matter if that’s actually his tomb or not. It’s been revered as such for millennia across the globe. It’s the act of pilgrimage and sincere faith that matter more than some guy from Florida ranting on the internet with no understanding of Classical Christianity.

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"A 74-year-old woman was rescued and spinning around as she was lifted by a helicopter." - ABC World News Tonight 6.4.19

Yesterday, 6.4.19, was Nestor Day. I observed it by tweaking the "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' - specifically the first part of Seal #7 by rearranging it and adding "(Mt 6:19-21)".

Matthew 6:19-21 19"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on Earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Heaven (& hell) is a frame-of-mind experienced here-and-now. Our treasures are our talents and love relationships. When we die, we take these with us. Child prodigies are a BIG example of reincarnation and the high level of talent that is referred to as a "gift" by those who don't believe in reincarnation.

Reincarna†ion †heory: 26 Principles & Buddhists’ 4 Points includes 11 ways to track an eternal7 soul4,
e.g. continued talents (Mt 6:19-21), missions, timeline, & law of attraction. Mt 11:14.
Momentum conservation & conservation laws of mass-energy, consciousness, & information can’t be destroyed –
only transferred/transformed. Life (like all matter & energy) is both waves & particles.
Natural selection/”survival of the fittest” assures that humans that help the global system (Gaia) will return as human
(Mt 5:5). Heaven & hell are frames-of-mind experienced here-and-now, Mt 4:17.

The law of attraction is the proven theory that this Universe creates and provides for you that which your thoughts are focused on.

Synchronism: 7:13 "A 74-year-old woman was rescued in a stretcher by a helicopter and the stretcher began to spin uncontrollably." 7:44 "Ken Jennings won a record 74 Jeopardy games" - GMA, ABC. Miami Marlins 16 Milwaukee Brewers 0 with the Marlins - MLB's worst offense - scoring a franchise record 11 runs in the 5th inning.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@RomaineCuntDufus,

Nestor Day is 6.4 - June 4th.

Synchronism: 8:41 "I'll never forget that fateful day." - KFC ad on History Channel

----------------------------
"D-Day/the Battle of Normandy utilized 7,000 ships including 4,000 landing craft." - CNN 6.6.19 ~7:40. See GOD=7_4 Theory at http://GOD704.wikia.com .

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
"A 74-year-old woman was rescued and spinning around as she was lifted by a helicopter." - ABC World News Tonight 6.4.19

Yesterday, 6.4.19, was Nestor Day. I observed it by tweaking the "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' - specifically the first part of Seal #7 by rearranging it and adding "(Mt 6:19-21)".

Matthew 6:19-21 19"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on Earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Heaven (& hell) is a frame-of-mind experienced here-and-now. Our treasures are our talents and love relationships. When we die, we take these with us. Child prodigies are a BIG example of reincarnation and the high level of talent that is referred to as a "gift" by those who don't believe in reincarnation.

Reincarna†ion †heory: 26 Principles & Buddhists’ 4 Points includes 11 ways to track an eternal7 soul4,
e.g. continued talents (Mt 6:19-21), missions, timeline, & law of attraction. Mt 11:14.
Momentum conservation & conservation laws of mass-energy, consciousness, & information can’t be destroyed –
only transferred/transformed. Life (like all matter & energy) is both waves & particles.
Natural selection/”survival of the fittest” assures that humans that help the global system (Gaia) will return as human

The law of attraction is the proven theory that this Universe creates and provides for you that which your thoughts are focused on.

Synchronism: 7:13 "A 74-year-old woman was rescued in a stretcher by a helicopter and the stretcher began to spin uncontrollably." 7:44 "Ken Jennings won a record 74 Jeopardy games" - GMA, ABC. Miami Marlins 16 Milwaukee Brewers 0 with the Marlins - MLB's worst offense - scoring a franchise record 11 runs in the 5th inning.
How does one even celebrate Nestor Day? I dont have access to you website to make tweaks to observe it?

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net

Heaven (& hell) is a frame-of-mind experienced here-and-now.
This is more aesthetic and grammatical than correcting your out and out bullshit, but neither of those concepts require hyphenation in this context.

Our treasures are our talents and love relationships. When we die, we take these with us. Child prodigies are a BIG example of reincarnation and the high level of talent that is referred to as a "gift" by those who don't believe in reincarnation.

I see you're trying to add more flair by replacing ts with crosses. That's certainly never going to wind up making you look deranged, nosirree...

I assure you, Brad, the process of evolution by process of evolution by natural selection and the survival of the fittest- the two are not wholly synonymous, for the record- has jack fucking all to do with and says nothing whatsoever about reincarnation.

This is what I had to comment on especially. Brad seriously thinks that the law of attraction AKA "the secret" which is philosophy woo about positive thinking changing the world is a scientifically proven theory. Nevermind that it's infalsifiable snake oil, it promises Brad power! Of course he believes it.

Miami Marlins 16 Milwaukee Brewers 0 with the Marlins - MLB's worst offense - scoring a franchise record 11 runs in the 5th inning.
You're slipping again. You grabbed any old numbers, not even your special ones.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've posted this on some Great Pyramid YouTube sites this morning...

Royal cubits of 7 palms x 4 fingers = 28 digits was the basic measurement which the ancient Babylonian, Egyptian, and Hebrew architects used in designing all their sacred buildings. Imhotep used royal cubits to design the first step-pyramid of Pharaoh Djoser at Saqqara which is 7 levels high and 4-sided. The Great Pyramid is 280 cubits high.

"As Above, So Below."

The ancients observed the sacred 7 Luminaries aka 7 Classical Planets & 4 can't be easily seen during the day/4 don't cast shadows on Earth. There are 4 primary lunar phases of roughly 7 days (~7.4 days) each, thus, the 7-day week and 4 weeks in a 'moonth'. Lunar year + 7 days + 4 days = solar year. Orion is 7 stars with 4 being his shoulders and feet + Orion's Belt. The BIG Dipper and Little Dipper are both 7 stars with 4 in the bowl. The Pleiades/7 Sisters is the 4th most recognizable asterism. Mars returns to the same point in relationship to the Sun and Earth every 47 years.

GOD=7_4 Theory can be found at http://GOD704.fandom.com .

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just sent the following to http://WhiteHouse.gov ...

Sarah Huckabee Sanders,

You're an evil compulsive/pathological liar like you're boss Donald Trump 666 (using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50, C51...). You claim to be a Christian, but your actions are antichrist. Therefore...

BY the power(77) vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 6.13.19 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 100,000 years with 7,400 years incommutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent, publicly apologize, do 4.7 years of public service, and petition this court(77) for a retrial. GOD & the Christ are just & forgiving.

You are now part of a grand experiment to last 1,000+ years.

- Brad(25) Watson(77), Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity

c.c. http://7seals.yuku.com

-----------------------------​

@gobbogobb,

I've been watching the US Open today at Pebble Beach. Brooks Koepka is at -3 and two off the lead - he's the favorite. Tiger's got shitty karma after sucking up to Donald Trump 666. You heard about the bartender at his restaurant getting drunk there and killing himself in a car crash?

Last edited:

The Last Stand

The Dilettante
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sarah Huckabee Sanders,

You're an evil compulsive/pathological liar like you're boss Donald Trump 666 (using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50, C51...). You claim to be a Christian, but your actions are antichrist. Therefore...

BY the power(77) vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 6.13.19 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 100,000 years with 7,400 years incommutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent, publicly apologize, do 4.7 years of public service, and petition this court(77) for a retrial. GOD & the Christ are just & forgiving.

You are now part of a grand experiment to last 1,000+ years.

- Brad(25) Watson(77), Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity

c.c. http://7seals.yuku.com
Although the most coherent thing you've said so far, they'll likely throw it out and continue to go on with their lives.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Today, June 14 (6/14), is the birthday of President Donald Trump 666 (using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50, C51...Z74). June 14, 1775 is when the Continental Army (US Army) was formed. June 14, 1777 is when the Flag was adopted by the United States Congress. Why was June 14 (6/14) such a significant day?

There were many Freemasons who were members of Continental Congress formed in 1774 including Grand Masters Benjamin Franklin (PA), George Washington (VA & Continental Army), and John Hancock (MA). "Freemasons encode everything" - two programs on History Channel. Masons align important dates with Bible verses and the Gospel of Matthew is the first place to go...

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

The Bible is full of important lessons and messages, but these two verses of Matt 6:14-15 are very important. Mark 6:14...

14 (King) Herod Antipas heard about this, for Jesus’ name had become well known. Some were saying, 'John the Baptist has been raised from the dead, and that is why miraculous powers are at work in him.'

John 6:14 After the people saw the sign Jesus performed, they began to say, 'Surely this is the Prophet who is to come into the world.'

But perhaps 1 Kings 6:14 is most telling...

"So Solomon built the temple and completed it."

Freemasons put a great deal of emphasis on King Solomon's Temple. To build the new 'temple' of the United States of America, it would have to have an army and a flag.

I AM the world's leading authority on reincarnation (and I AM very modest about it) and I was Albert Einstein in my last incarnation. The eternal soul of King Herod I was reincarnated as Caligula and eventually returned as Napoleon Bonaparte who reincarnated as Benito Mussolini (died 4.28.45) who returned as Donald Trump (born 6.14.46).

See Revelation 5:1 fulfilled at http://7seals.blogspot.com .

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What did Napoleon ever do to deserve being in the same vein as Herod and Mussolini?
What did Trump ever do that you put him into a line with Herod and Mussolini?
Why won't you take your pills, old man? You're still wasting what's left of your twilight years in a crazed daze, rather than spending them making music with Sivabruntha Brenda Parker, you know.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"40 Ocean has removed more than 4.7 million pounds of trash from the ocean." - CBS THIS MORNING 7:47

Although the most coherent thing you've said so far, they'll likely throw it out and continue to go on with their lives.
You think the White House throws away digital records? No.

What did Napoleon ever do to deserve being in the same vein as Herod and Mussolini?
Napoleon Bonaparte killed thousands. Do some research - read a book on Napoleon.

@Tromboner,

I was trying to be funny. You and the other demons here have no sense-of-humor. Nestlings like to drink Miller 64 and play checkers or chess on a 64-square board.

Ok, now you say something stupid and not funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Napoleon Bonaparte killed thousands. Do some research - read a book on Napoleon.
So? There have been worse people around the same time, what did Napoleon do that was so heinous that you compare him to a fascist like Mussolini or someone who supposedly ordered the killing of infants?
What did Trump do? I'm not a fan of Trump, but overall, he's just a terrible President, but nowhere near as bad as Mussolini or good old Herod.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino