Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 127 13.1%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 14 1.4%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 27 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 60 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 79 8.1%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 645 66.5%

• Total voters

Pokemon 40 000

My Emperor is shiny!
kiwifarms.net
So just how many previous lives have you lived and how many do you remember? Is that the case for all of us?

Last edited:

Mr. X

kiwifarms.net
He's claimed to be dozens of people. Like most people who claim to remember their past lives, all of them were important. No one ever claims to be the reincarnation of a poor farmer from imperial Russia or anything like that.

Despite claiming to be the reincarnation of all these people, Brad is utterly incapable of behaving like them or even remembering things they did. He just tries to use their names in a failed attempt at gaining legitimacy.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's claimed to be dozens of people. Like most people who claim to remember their past lives, all of them were important. No one ever claims to be the reincarnation of a poor farmer from imperial Russia or anything like that.

Despite claiming to be the reincarnation of all these people, Brad is utterly incapable of behaving like them or even remembering things they did. He just tries to use their names in a failed attempt at gaining legitimacy.
Well, people who feel strongly entitled to being relevant, popular, well-liked and well-known celebrities sometimes can't cope with being utterly insignificant, forgettable nobodies that didn't achieve anything of note in their lives, so they come up with these tall tales of their supposed past lives. Depending on the extend of their delusions, they will start to entrench themsevles in a maze of ridiculous theories and completely lose contact to reality. They will convince themselves of magnificent powers and feats, boast about their achievements in past lives and invent a ridiculous reasoning, why they are even more special than just being an endless chain of reincarnated geniuses by coming up with some divine plan that only they know.

Any well sorted looney bin has a dozen of these guys.

But Brad is different, he's the real deal, y'see? A rerun of Star Trek Voyager mentioned the number 74 when he read my post and therefore, this is definitive proof that Brad is "The One". :story:

Reactions: Mr. X

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So just how many previous lives have you lived and how many do you remember? Is that the case for all of us?
Yes, we all have eternal life through reincarnation. The term "remember" is tricky, although sometimes a young child remembers their previous life. Information is transferred, thus there are sometimes child prodigies in music, sports, math, etc.

----------------------------​

I've tweaked Seal #1 again by returning birth-life-death-transformation-rebirth to it...

The BIG Bang-Bit Bang: a supermassive white hole expansion of energy74 and information 13.8 billion years ago that was spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe. This duality combines general relativity’s singularities of infinite density in a ‘Cosmic Egg’ birth of this and all universes within The Conglomerate (of universes): multiverse without random bubble universes and parallel worlds. Our Universe exists inside the Planck density of that SBH & shares the same boundary/event horizon. That SBH-SWH phase transition was an umbilical Einstein-Rosen wormhole with energy transformed & information transferred. Our Universe is 1 in 2 trillion offspring – each with similar physical constants – of its parent universe. This 'simple' cause-and-effect cycle/circle of life
birth-life-death-transformation-rebirth - explains infinite space & eternity. Reproduction is essential &
the simplest plan of continued existence for everything from cells to animals to humans to universes.
- part of Seal #1 of the http://7seals.blogspot.com

Attachments

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but what did Trump do that's en par with killing a shitload of newborns or being a fascist leader of WWII Italy?

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@RomanesEuntDomus,

Donald Trump 666 has told N. Korea and Iran that he might "obliterate them", "destroy them beyond their imagination", "worse destruction than anything in history".
Sticks and stones, he's certainly not the first US president that does a verbal show of force, especially when it is to deter a hostile nation.
Obama allowed drone strikes to escalate to an absurd degree, apparently that's much better?
What has Trump actually done to be deemed the Anti Christ?

Reactions: Trombonista

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just sent the following email to http://WhiteHouse.gov ...

Last Friday, 6.21.19 the summer solstice, I hand-delivered the "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' to 7 churches in DC including The Basilica, National Cathedral, National Presbyterian, and National United Methodist. See http://7seals.blogspot.com .

Anyone claiming to be the returned Christ must produce the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" prophesied in Revelation 5:1. I have. Anyone claiming to be the 2nd Coming must explain what took so long? Where's the Christ been for the last 2,000 years? I've been reincarnated over-and-over again like everyone has. In my last incarnation, I was Albert Einstein.

Anyone claiming to be the returned Christ must identify the "666 1st Beast"/ Antichrist: Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6). The "2nd Beast"/Antichrist: George Walker Bush (Jr.). The "false prophet": Pope Benedict XVI. Anyone claiming to be the Christ must explain the "666 mark of the Beast": United(6) States(6) Dollar(6).

Donald Trump = "six hundred sixty-six (666)" using the Evil=48 Code of A=49, B50, C51...Z74. He's the current Antichrist whose actions are the opposite of the Christ, e.g. he worships GOLD (mammon) not GOD, he's always been a compulsive/pathological liar, he's always been extremely greedy and boastful, he want to torture without a trial, etc.

Anyone claiming to be the Judge of all humanity must be "Judging everyone according to their actions" and keeping records; see http://7seals.yuku.com .

- Richard 'Brad'shaw Watson II - Christ II

--------------------------------​

@RomanesCuntDufus,

You'll never get it; you're too demonic. You've received your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul will be reincarnated as factory chickens, beef cows, lab rats, and sewer rats for 100,000 years with 17,400 years incommutable. When you're born-again as human, it will be under really hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent... (This is a formality.)

Attachments

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@RomanesCuntDufus,

You'll never get it; you're too demonic. You've received your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul will be reincarnated as factory chickens, beef cows, lab rats, and sewer rats for 100,000 years with 17,400 years incommutable. When you're born-again as human, it will be under really hellish circumstances.
You simply don't have an answer, since there is none.
Trump is a terrible President with shitty rhetoric and some anachronistic views, but he's harmless, especially compared to other Presidents who have done way worse. You've got yourself so worked up over this guy, just cause you disagree with his politics, but that's not enough, you have to paint him in the worst light possible, since you are, to this day, 3 years after the fact, still salty that Hillary didn't make it despite having your supposedly """divine""" support.

Be honest, how often have you prayed for Trump's death?
How often have you tried to curse him?

Why not get the FUC out of here? You're wasting my time. I'll now ignore you.
The more often you say this, the funnier it gets.
Everyone in this thread, you included, know you won't ignore me - or anyone else, for that matter.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As I was just writing the following on YouTube, I got a BIG non-coincidental synchronic reaction...

Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) introduced "voodoo economics" of greatly raising military spending while greatly reducing taxes on the rich, thus creating a HUGE Federal deficit. Donald Trump 666 (using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50...Z74) has done the same.

Synchronism: 6/27/19 7:11 Reporter at Reagan National Airport on GMA, ABC

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino