Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 127 13.1%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 14 1.4%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 27 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 60 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 79 8.1%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 646 66.5%

• Total voters

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m no Trump fan, and I feel calling GodEmperor DayGlo the Antichrist is giving him far too much credit
I feel calling Donald Trump 666 "GodEmperor DayGlo" is giving him far too much credit.

---------------------------​

Brad, what's your opinion on Sonichu? It has seven (7) letters in the name and 16 (4 squared) books in the series.
Clearly, that's a proof of GOD=7_4 Theory.

---------------------------​

Dear Brad,

If it’s not too much trouble, I’d like to be reincarnated as a dog. Preferably a golden retriever, although a labrador or husky would be nice too. Being a human is too dang hard :’(

Thanks in advance!
Your friend, SugarSyrup
@SugarSyrup,

1st time here? Being human is hard! But please hang in there and enjoy this lifetime while you're contributing to the Common Good. Being reincarnated as a dog with a great home is heaven, but that will only last for ~16 years. Then what? Returning as a dog again? Being a dog can be really boring unless you're sniffing alot of dogs' asses.

Have you read the "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' at http://7seals.blogspot.com ? Seal #2: GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on Planet Nestor) at http://GOD704.wikia.com ?

Synchronism: 7:49 "(Toddler) loves to pet dogs." - GMA, ABC

----------------------------------​

Brad, are you aware that Mars is actually on a 79 year cycle with regard to Earth?
@LoverofPi,

You're so obsessed with me. If I had heard of the Mars 79 year cycle, I forgot about it. I googled it and found a couple sites stating that Mercury also has a 79 year cycle. I found this...

"In a similar manner, adding the 32-year cycle to the 15-year cycle results in a still more accurate 47-year cycle, and the 47-year cycle added to the 32-year cycle gives the even more accurate 79-year cycle: Mars completes approximately 42 sidereal cycles and 37 synodic cycles in approximately 79 years." - https://www.maa.org/press/periodicals/convergence/triangles-in-the-sky-trigonometry-and-early-theories-of-planetary-motion-planetary-periods

I also found this...

"Conjunctions Venus-Earth-Mars repeats approximately every 6.4 years. This motion repeats regularly like clockwork." This supports FOD=6_4 Theory. I AM going to add it to http://GOD704.fandom.com .

Thanks for your 'help'.

-------------------------------------​

@SigueSigueSpergnik ,

1st time here? What does your screen name mean? Have you read the "7 Seals"/theories at http://7seals.blogspot.com ? GOD=7_4 Theory at http://GOD704.fandom.com ?

---------------------------------------​

I like how he says that repentance is a formality. If I'm going to get the same punishment either way, why repent?
I never said that repentance is a formality. Please do NOT misquote me. Anyone who repents from sinning will NOT receive the same Judgment and sentence.

Last edited:

SugarSyrup

cruising the information superhighway
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@SugarSyrup,

1st time here? Being human is hard! But please hang in there and enjoy this lifetime while you're contributing to the Common Good. Being reincarnated as a dog with a great home is heaven, but that will only last for ~16 years. Then what? Returning as a dog again? Being a dog can be really boring unless you're sniffing alot of dogs' asses.

Have you read the "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' at http://7seals.blogspot.com ? Seal #2: GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on Planet Nestor) at http://GOD704.wikia.com ?
Dear Mr. Brad,

Thanks for answering! You’re right, it is pretty tough. I like to think I’m doing good and being a good person, but sometimes it’s hard to know what to do. Do you have any specific advice for activities that are approved of for the Common Good?

Also, I have some questions! How many times do you have to be reincarnated? Is being an animal with a happy life still worse than being a human with a miserable life? How did you find all this out? Was it college, or a vision, or you maybe bumped your head and remembered past lives like in a movie?

I read your stuff, but I’m pretty sure most of it went over my head, since I’m not very good with numbers :( Is there a primer, maybe? 7 Seals for Dummies? That would be super duper helpful!

Your friend, SugarSyrup

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
@LoverofPi,

You're so obsessed with me. If I had heard of the Mars 79 year cycle, I forgot about it. I googled it and found a couple sites stating that Mercury also has a 79 year cycle. I found this...

"In a similar manner, adding the 32-year cycle to the 15-year cycle results in a still more accurate 47-year cycle, and the 47-year cycle added to the 32-year cycle gives the even more accurate 79-year cycle: Mars completes approximately 42 sidereal cycles and 37 synodic cycles in approximately 79 years." - https://www.maa.org/press/periodicals/convergence/triangles-in-the-sky-trigonometry-and-early-theories-of-planetary-motion-planetary-periods
Hi Brad. I know you think everyone is obsessed with you because that's how you stave off the crushing reality that you're a nobody and no one will remember you when you're gone, but mostly you're just entertainment to us. Certainly your insanity here is more entertaining than whenever you drum. And you responded exactly like I thought you would, hyper fixating on your happy numbers and ignoring all context about those numbers.

I also found this...

"Conjunctions Venus-Earth-Mars repeats approximately every 6.4 years. This motion repeats regularly like clockwork." This supports FOD=6_4 Theory. I AM going to add it to http://GOD704.fandom.com .

Thanks for your 'help'.
I'm not sure you understand what supporting a theory entails, Brad. The conjunction frequency of Venus Earth and Mars has literally nothing to do with your imaginary planet. It provides no predictive ability to find the planet, no evidence. Then again, the last few times you made a testable prediction, you got your ass handed to you pretty much immediately.
Lastly, you're welcome for the help, but we both know you won't heed the actual lessons you should learn.

Lay off the drugs, take your meds.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted the following somewhere...

Colorado and Wyoming are 'rectangles' 7 degrees from West to East and 4 degrees from South to North. This was determined by US Congress and is a Masonic(7 letters, 74=M13+A1+S19+O15+N14+I9+C3) Code(4).

Simple6,74 English7,74 Gematria8,74 uses Step 1 of counting the number of letters in a word/name/phrase and giving it symbolic meaning, e.g. Liberty7 Bell4 and 7/4=July 4th. Step 2 of gematria uses 'the key'74 of A=1, B2, C3...O15 or zero...Z26.

GOD=7_4 whereas G is the 7th letter, a circle can be 15 or zero or ---, D=4. GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th. The Declaration was signed on 7/4/1776 by only John(4,47) Hancock(7,74) and Charles Thomson(74). George Washington had 74 generals in the Constitutional Army. There were 74 representatives to the Constitutional Convention and the Constitution's 7 Articles were written on 4 pages of parchment. Etc.
See GOD=7_4 Theory at http://GOD704.wikia.com .

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear Mr. Brad,

Thanks for answering! You’re right, it is pretty tough. I like to think I’m doing good and being a good person, but sometimes it’s hard to know what to do. Do you have any specific advice for activities that are approved of for the Common Good?
Helping the homeless, feeding the hungry, helping the sick, spending time with the elderly, etc.
Also, I have some questions! How many times do you have to be reincarnated?
Eternally.
Is being an animal with a happy life still worse than being a human with a miserable life?
It depends on your perspective and the circumstances. Being a dog or cat in a comfortable home with some loving humans is a beautiful thing - it's heaven!
How did you find all this out?
I AM God.
Was it college, or a vision, or you maybe bumped your head and remembered past lives like in a movie?
It took many lifetimes for me to figure it out. It was all destined to align.
I read your stuff, but I’m pretty sure most of it went over my head, since I’m not very good with numbers :( Is there a primer, maybe? 7 Seals For Dummies? That would be super duper helpful!
See GOD=7_4 Theory at http://GOD704.wikia.com .

I know you think everyone is obsessed with you
Wrong. It's just YOU who are obsessed with me. Why not get the fuck out of here? Go play somewhere else - it would be healthy for you and it would give us a break from your demons.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Wrong. It's just YOU who are obsessed with me. Why not get the fuck out of here? Go play somewhere else - it would be healthy for you and it would give us a break from your demons.
I see I've struck a nerve. Tell me, Brad, who was it that told you to "go play somewhere else?"

And was it reminding you that your predictive ability is actually less accurate than random guessing would be, or pointing out that you're only okay as a drummer that got you mad? I need to know for science, you see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex Krycek

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/joey-chestnut-wins-his-12th-nathan-s-fourth-of-july-hot-dog-eating-contest/ar-AADRi7j?ocid=spartandhp

Joey Chestnut is lifting the Mustard Belt once again. The 35-year-old competitive eater ate 71 hot dogs in 10 minutes on Thursday to claim his 12th title in Nathan's Famous Fourth of July hot dog eating contest.

Chestnut beat 17 other competitors and easily held off Darron Breeden (second with 50 hot dogs) and Geoffrey Esper (third with 47 hot dogs).

Last year Chestnut set a record by eating 74 hot dogs in 10 minutes. He ate 72 in 2017 and 70 in 2016. He's now won four in a row, with his only loss in the last decade against Matt Stonie in 2015's contest.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
So how is this relevant to the rest of the universe? Claiming that it's proof of your numerology isn't enough. Show how it's relevant.
He can't. The number is the point in Brad's diseased mind. It IS the how, if you can even call it that.
And further, even if there were a how, Brad isn't smart enough to explain it.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just sent the following to George Walker Bush (Jr.) at his Presidential Library at Southern Methodist University...

Mr. President,

Today, 7/6, is your 73rd birthday and it’s the birthday of Nancy Reagan. Using the Birthday Bible Code, we first look at Matthew 7:6 the first book of Christian Scriptures (it’s hardly ‘New’ after 2,000 years) and the first book with Jesus in it…

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.”

There’s nothing you can do about that alignment. For many years, I have identified Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) as the prophesied “666 1st Beast”/Antichrist whose actions were the opposite of the Christ. When interpreting The Revelation Chapters 12 & 13, we find Reagan was the “Great Deceiver” and the “Lawless One” – 2 Thessalonians 2:8. “He fought against Michael” (Mikhail Gorbachev) and…

”The great dragon was hurled down - that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.” – Rev 12:9 ... dragon = -----d Ragon ... iron rod = I Ron rod

Ronnie & Nancy appeared in only one movie together, Hellcats of the Navy (1957) based on the book Hellcats of the Sea. Ronnie played the commander of a submarine: “The beast coming out of the sea” – Rev 13:1. Reagan hosted the G7 Summit of the “7 heads” of state. Reagan was the first true “leader of the world” in history, he “lied to all nations” and was “wounded yet lived”. Rev Ch 13 states, “wounded yet lived” 3x!

President Ronald Reagan was born on 2/6 (February 6) and was the former Governor of California…

Matthew 2:6 “And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, art not the least among the princes of Judah: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.”

Nancy Reagan fulfilled the prophecy of the “Harlot of Babylon”. She often “wore scarlet and pearls” and practiced astrology – the only remnant of Ancient Babylon – in the White House (~White Horse).

Now, Mr. President, let’s see how YOU fulfilled the prophecy of the “2nd Beast”/Antichrist. First, your actions were the opposite of the Christ: you helped the rich get richer, you were militaristic, you lied a lot, etc. Biblically, you “exercised all the authority/power of the 1st Beast”. You “made fire come down from the heavens in sight of everyone” with “the destruction of Babylon (Iraq War)”. Here is the main reason of my writing…

You can repent. When President Ford’s funeral took place, his deathbed confession was read aloud by a TV reporter. “I did have an agreement with President Nixon that he would nominate me for Vice President only if I agreed to pardon him if the situation became me becoming President and he was impeached or resigned. (paraphrased)” Of course, Ford had famously lied repetitively about this. Now, a similar scenario is in place.

You can announce The Truth to Americans and all the world that YOU lied repetitively about your reasons of going to war with Iraq: (A) Saddam Hussein having weapons of mass-destruction, (B) Saddam Hussein having a connection to Osama bin Laden, and (C) Saddam Hussein having a connection with Al Qaeda. The Truth is that you were elected President with the strong help of Right-Wing Christians and after 9/11 happened, Rev. Jerry Falwell and others asked you to invade Iraq, topple the evil dictator Saddam Hussein, and thus fulfill the prophecy of “the destruction of Babylon" found in Rev Ch 14, 16, 17, and all of 18.

Are you going to wait for a deathbed confession like Gerald Ford? That crap only helped his karma and eternal soul very little. You have the opportunity to set the record straight now! You can not only improve your karma greatly, you can help usher in the 2nd Coming of the Christ which was the intention all along of the Christian Right encouraging you to “destroy Babylon/Iraq”.

Anyone claiming to be the returned Christ must fulfill the prophecy of Rev 5:1 by producing the “book/scroll sealed with 7 seals” which are revealed as ‘Beyond Einstein Theories’. I first brought There Are No Coincidences to Washington DC on February 14, 2003. You’ll remember that a blizzard took place that President’s Day Weekend that caused all festivities to be cancelled and greatly delayed your trip back to the White House from Camp David. I AM the 2nd Coming and Albert Einstein reincarnated; see http://7seals.blogspot.com . These cutting-edge scientific theories are much stronger than 16 years ago.

I AM many things, but I AM certainly not naïve. I would predict a 74% probability that you won’t change your evil ways. But as Christ II, it’s part of my mission to inform you of your choice and its ramifications of helping to save your soul.

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you going to wait for a deathbed confession like Gerald Ford? That crap only helped his karma and eternal soul very little. You have the opportunity to set the record straight now! You can not only improve your karma greatly, you can help usher in the 2nd Coming of the Christ which was the intention all along of the Christian Right encouraging you to “destroy Babylon/Iraq”.
What point is there to a "second coming of the Christ" when you insist that he's been endlessly reincarnated?
Also, Christ achieved all the important things by the age of 33. You haven't amounted to anything by the age of almost 60. What's holding you back?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: [V A P O R W A V E]

BigYosh

Daddy
kiwifarms.net
Brad, seeing as you have ruthlessly and callously lied about the true will and testimony of GOD, I hereby sentence you.

07/07/19 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL. Sentence: Really shit sex for the rest of your life (and in all future reincarnations), followed by 6,666 years of resurrecting as a descendant of Donald J. Trump. When you are next reborn as a human, it will be under really hellish circumstances.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino