Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 127 13.1%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 14 1.4%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 27 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 60 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 79 8.1%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 645 66.5%

• Total voters

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BigYosh,

It is YOU who are the liar; I've never lied on this forum. You have very rudely judged and mocked me, therefore...

BY the power77 vested in me by GOD as the Christ77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20, I hereby rule that 7.7.19 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul* won't be reincarnated as human for 35,000 years with 174 years incommutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent...

c.c. http://7seals.yuku.com

*Synchronism: 20:24 "Don't judge me until you know the facts." - Star Trek OS on H&I

----------------------​

@ButterBar ,

I did vote for Hillary. She was perhaps the most-qualified candidate to ever run for President.

Last edited:

BigYosh

Daddy
kiwifarms.net
No Brad, I think you'll find that it is YOU who are lying. You are a compulsive/pathological liar and therefore....

BY the power77 vested in me by GOD as the Christ77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20, I speak on the behalf of GOD himself, who DENOUNCES your teachings and henceforth claims that YOU deserve nothing short of TORTURE BY THE UNHOLY SATAN=T4+V1+O77+W2+N44+H31=666"mark of the beast".

I hope you respect your JUDGEMENT, as it was accepted by the great GOD himself.

• Winner
Reactions: Sexy Senior Citizen

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
No Brad, I think you'll find that it is YOU who are lying. You are a compulsive/pathological liar and therefore....

BY the power77 vested in me by GOD as the Christ77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20, I speak on the behalf of GOD himself, who DENOUNCES your teachings and henceforth claims that YOU deserve nothing short of TORTURE BY THE UNHOLY SATAN=T4+V1+O77+W2+N44+H31=666"mark of the beast".

I hope you respect your JUDGEMENT, as it was accepted by the great GOD himself.
Hmmmm. His numbers check out @Brad Watson_Miami. Your retort?

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Donald Trump 666 (using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50, C51…Z74) is using a false narrative to give the appearance that the economy is strong - he’s stealing from the future! The Federal Deficit has grown 41% under Trump after he continually criticized Barack Obama for his “mishandling of the deficit” and after Trump promised to cut the deficit. 'Voodoo Economics' - poring alot of money into the economy that should be going into the Federal coffers to fight the deficit - will temporarily boost GDP, jobs numbers, etc. But what will be the cost of this deficit in the future? Where is the US borrowing all these trillion$ of dollars from? The Chinese and the Brits and others. And what interest rate is the US paying?

BigYosh

Daddy
kiwifarms.net
Why do you refuse77 to answer my question, Richard Bradshaw Watson 666 (using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50, C51…Z74)?

You think that the almighty GOD cannot see your doings? You think that you are lucky enough to ESCAPE his grasp?

The Theory of Luck is part of Seal #7/'beyond Einstein theories'.

I AM the reincarnated Christ77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20, Whereas you, Richard Bradshaw Watson 666 are the current Antichrist, whose actions are the opposite of the Christ.

GOD watches.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GOD: everything & everyone, the all-inclusive system-as-a-whole, all of Nature, Father Sol's interactions (the energy & information) with Mother Earth and Aunt Luna; Sun + Earth + Moon = ooo = god, this Universe as omniscient quantum computer/†he 1 Mind, The Truth & Justice, The Greater GOOD.

God-incarnate: the reincarnating original & number 1 programmer, The Creator & Savior of all ‘true Earthlike plan-its’ using “The Word”: GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4, the ET in the Guardin’ of Eden who cloned himself (DNA) to create Adam and Eve, Y’shua bar Yosef (buried in Jesus Family Tomb), the 2nd Coming of the Christ – “The Judge of the living and the dead…according to their actions”.

These definitions of GOD & God-incarnate are from Seals #5 & 6 from the "7 Seals"/theories - see attachment.

Attachments

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GOD: everything & everyone, the all-inclusive system-as-a-whole, all of Nature, Father Sol's interactions (the energy & information) with Mother Earth and Aunt Luna; Sun + Earth + Moon = ooo = god, this Universe as omniscient quantum computer/†he 1 Mind, The Truth & Justice, The Greater GOOD.
So that means Trump is also GOD?

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After posting the above and explaining to some Conservative Christian on YouTube about how the Trinity lacks the feminine; how GOD is male & female, I realized that this should be added to Seal #5 which now reads...

GOD: everything & everyone (male, female & trans), the system-as-a-whole, all of Nature, Father Sol's interactions (energy & information) with Mother Earth & Aunt Luna; Sun + Earth + Moon = ooo = god, this Universe as omniscient quantum computer/†he33 1 Mind40=74, The Truth & Justice, The Greater GOOD,

Attachments

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After posting the above and explaining to some Conservative Christian on YouTube about how the Trinity lacks the feminine; how GOD is male & female, I realized that this should be added to Seal #5 which now reads...

GOD: everything & everyone (male, female & trans), the system-as-a-whole, all of Nature, Father Sol's interactions (energy & information) with Mother Earth & Aunt Luna; Sun + Earth + Moon = ooo = god, this Universe as omniscient quantum computer/†he33 1 Mind40=74, The Truth & Justice, The Greater GOOD,
Shouldn't the moon then represent trannies?
Also, Trump confirmed for being part of the divine I guess.

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Brad Watson_Miami

If you're Jesus, how come you suck at playing the drums and are a literal nobody when it comes to music or anything else in your life? The original Jesus had thousands of actual followers. Where are yours? :story:

Reactions: Alex Krycek

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
@Brad Watson_Miami

If you're Jesus, how come you suck at playing the drums and are a literal nobody when it comes to music or anything else in your life? The original Jesus had thousands of actual followers. Where are yours? :story:
We are, no exaggeration, the closest thing this man has to believers. Brad is a failure as an anointed, just as he's a failure as a drummer.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Brad Watson_Miami
If you're Jesus, how come you suck at playing the drums
That was really harsh. What do you base your evaluation of my drumming on? Have you ever heard me play? This morning I AM studying blues drumming and composition - you're giving me the blues.

I AM not Jesus - I WAS Y'shua bar Yosef 2,000 years ago, but I died sometime in the 40 years after my crucifixion on Friday April 7, 30 AD and was buried in the http://JesusFamilyTomb.com . I've reincarnated many times since as we all have.
and are a literal nobody when it comes to music or anything else in your life?
That's another really harsh judgment. What exactly do you base that on?
The original Jesus had thousands of actual followers. Where are yours?
Ya, I need to work harder at that. Thanks for your valuable insights. Now here's my Judgment of you...

BY the power77 vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20, I hereby rule that 7.11.19 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 35,000 years with 2,000 years incommutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

You've received the maximum sentence, so I'll now block you.

-----------------------------------​

I've tweaked Seal #5 again this morning by adding 'everywhere' to the definition of GOD...

GOD: everything, everywhere & everyone (male, female & trans), the system-as-a-whole, all of Nature,
Father Sol’s interactions (energy & information) with Mother Earth & Aunt Luna; Sun + Earth + Moon = ooo = god,
this Universe as omniscient quantum computer/†he33 1 Mind40=74, The Truth & Justice, The Greater GOOD...

See http://7seals.blogspot.com - only the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated could produce this.

Last edited:

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
That was really harsh. What do you base your evaluation of my drumming on? Have you ever heard me play? This morning I AM studying blues drumming and composition - you're giving me the blues.
Your performances have been posted to the thread before. You're nothing spectacular.

I AM not Jesus - I WAS Y'shua bar Yosef 2,000 years ago, but I died sometime in the 40 years after my crucifixion on Friday April 7, 30 AD and was buried in the http://JesusFamilyTomb.com . I've reincarnated many times since as we all have.

That's another really harsh judgment. What exactly do you base that on?
The fact that you're a nobody as a drummer and as a self proclaimed messiah, that no one believes any of your nonsense.

Ya, I need to work harder at that. Thanks for your valuable insights.
Tim is running out, Brad. Instead of fixating on your delusions, you should treat Brenda better and enjoy your twilight years.

Now here's my Judgment of you...

BY the power77 vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20, I hereby rule that 7.11.19 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 35,000 years with 2,000 years incommutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

You've received the maximum sentence, so I'll now block you.
We all know your judgements are just powerless tantrums, Brad. Do they make you feel better? Because they make you look like a childish twat. And I suppose that's what you are, but still it's a bad look.

I've tweaked Seal #5 again this morning by adding 'everywhere' to the definition of GOD...

GOD: everything, everywhere & everyone (male, female & trans), the system-as-a-whole, all of Nature,
Father Sol’s interactions (energy & information) with Mother Earth & Aunt Luna; Sun + Earth + Moon = ooo = god,
this Universe as omniscient quantum computer/†he33 1 Mind40=74, The Truth & Justice, The Greater GOOD...

See http://7seals.blogspot.com - only the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated could produce this.
No, a delusional drummer with delusions of grandeur could produce it just fine.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"The federal deficit grew by 23% to $747.1 billion in the first nine months of the fiscal year, due in part to the new GOP tax law which was estimated to add $1.9 trillion to the deficit over a decade." https://theguardiansofdemocracy.com/federal-deficit-soars-to-747-billion-expected-to-exceed-1-trillion-by-september/#disqus_thread

Donald Trump 666 promised he was going to cut the deficit.

--------------------------​

I just sent the following to https://theguardiansofdemocracy.com/contact/ ...

Anyone claiming to be the 2nd Coming of the Christ must fulfill the prophecy of The Revelation 5:1 by producing the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals". I have. These "7 Seals" are 'Beyond Einstein Theories' that reveal scientific secrets hidden since the foundation of this world, e.g. GOD=7_4.

See http://7seals.blogspot.com .

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(GOD: everything, everywhere & everyone [male, female & trans]) Shouldn't the moon then represent trannies?
I never thought of that, but yes. The moon reflects the light of the male Sun towards the female Earth. It can not naturally give birth to life, but life from Earth can be transported* to the Moon.
Trump confirmed for being part of the divine I guess.
We're all parts of GOD: everything, everywhere & everyone. GOD is both GOOD & evil, yet GOD=GOOD. We're all "Judged according to our actions".

*Synchronism: 8:12 "Imagine traveling thousands of miles" - GMA, ABC

Who are your top 10 drummers of all time, Brad?
Steve Gadd, Lenny White of Return to Forever, Dave Weckl with Chick Corea, Danny Seraphine of Chicago, Carl Palmer, Peter Erskine, Buddy Rich, Gene Krupa, Billy Cobham, Tony Williams, --- of Rush, --- of Santana, --- of Doobie Brothers, --- of Earth, Wind & Fire, Ringo, Charlie Watts, --- of Moody Blues, --- with Elvis.

I played timpani & percussion with Peter Erskine and Joni Mitchell, and the Moody Blues twice.

7:58 "This storm is almost a hurricane which begins at 74 mph." - Weather Channel

@AlexJonesGotMePregnant,

You've very rudely judged me, therefore...

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then you won't be reincarnated as human for 74,000 years with 2,000 years incommutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

I'll now block you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Brad Watson_Miami, I was going through your judgments and noticed that most of them consist of the exact same numbers (namely never being born as a human for 74,000 years and 2,000 years incommutable). While I get the whole 7_4 theory, have you ever thought about changing it up a little? For example, 747,474 years with 47,474 incommutable?
Also, why are the punishments the exact same? The Bible implies there are degrees of punishment in Hell (e.g., sexual immorality and idolatry are punished more harshly than embezzlement and jaywalking); do you believe all crimes deserve the same punishment?

Reactions: Alex Krycek

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino