Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 129 13.1%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 15 1.5%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.8%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 27 2.7%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 61 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 81 8.2%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 654 66.4%

• Total voters

Streetlight Stranger

Reaper in Training
kiwifarms.net
Hey Brad I’m finding it difficult to read your edits to... uh... to your religious text I guess. We need brighter colors. That purple you do is too dark to read on the default, and Kawaii styles. We’ve talked about this before. What if you switched to this? It’s F74000, and as you can see it’s much brighter. You could even pick out some different hexes for different situations. Make edits one color, judgements another, and just make it easier to follow your train of thought.

Also I find how you used just the number of letters in New York City to get 7 and 4 very... counter intuitive I guess? They are actually N(14) E(5) W(23) Y(25) O|15| R|18| K(11)= 111 C(3) I(9) T|20| Y(25)= 57. Kinda way out in the weeds on this one considering you separated York and City, but not New as well.

It’s also about time to update you profile picture as well. Hope you’re doing okay Brad, and getting out and socializing with people about stuff other than this.

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was playing golf on a golf vacation Monday at Mission Inn - El Champeon in Howie-In-The-Hills, FL. I wrote a 74-page booklet, There Are No Coincidences that satisfies the prophecy of Revelation 5:1. Sometimes, the science I produce is tragic. I had no idea. I couldn't play today after hearing of this synchronism of a 6-year-old girl being killed by a golf ball hit by her father on Monday in Utah. A freak accident, but not a 'coincidence'.

RollingRock

kiwifarms.net
I was playing golf on a golf vacation Monday at Mission Inn - El Champeon in Howie-In-The-Hills, FL. I wrote a 74-page booklet, There Are No Coincidences that satisfies the prophecy of Revelation 5:1. Sometimes, the science I produce is tragic. I had no idea. I couldn't play today after hearing of this synchronism of a 6-year-old girl being killed by a golf ball hit by her father on Monday in Utah. A freak accident, but not a 'coincidence'.

Your numerology is powerful. Were you afraid your drive would kill someone?
If this did happen by freak accident would they ressurect?

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net

I enjoy golf but I really enjoy fishing. Guess I’ll get to know the other end of that after I reincarnate, now I can’t even go fishing. There are no coincidences.

Synchronicity: I had Lobster for Dinner.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net

An interesting and inconsistent philosophy you have. Singular random acts of happenstance are a legitimate occurrence, but two or more acts of happenstance cannot happen without being a deliberate sign from the heavens.

Also, nothing about your writing satisfies any prophecy. It doesn't even make for a satisfied reader. Go back to drums. You're at least only mediocre at those.

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your numerology is powerful.
I AM a scientist and do NOT use the art of numerology - it's very subjective. Everything is interconnected.
Were you afraid your drive would kill someone?
No.*
If this did happen by freak accident would they ressurect?
No, resurrection is a myth - death is final. Jesus son of Joseph miraculously had a near-death experience. There are accidents, even freak accidents, but There Are No Coincidences.

*11:30 "Your drive is our passion" - ad for Braman BMW on NBC during The Open

-------------------------------

Freemasons Encoded NASA Missions

Freemasons at NASA had Apollo 11 launch on 7/16 and land on the Moon on 7/20. Matthew 7:16 & 7:20, "By their fruit you will know them".

"GOD is GOOD". GOD=GOOD=7_4, whereas G is the 7th letter, a circle O is 15 or zero or ---, D=4. GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: GOOD Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S1+S19)

The sacred combination of 7 & 4 is very ancient. It was observed in the heavens(74) with the sacred 7 Luminaires known now as the 7 Classical Planets: Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. 4 of these can't be easily seen during the day/4 don't cast shadows on Earth. There are 4 primary phases of the Moon each roughly 7 days (~7.4 days) each, thus the 7-day week & 4 weeks in a 'moonth'. Lunar year + 7 day week + 4 days = solar year. Etc. Centuries before the English(74=E5+N14+G7+L12+I9+S19+H8] language and its gematria(74=G7+E5+M13+A1+T20+R18+I9+A1), 7 & 4 guided modern English. Google: Simple6,74 English7,74 Gematria8,74

The Masonic(7 letters) logo(4) has the letter G - the 7th letter - inside the 4-sided polygon formed by the intersection of the Square & Compass. Masonic(7,74=M13+A1+S19+O15+N14+I9+C3) Code(4) was used all over early NASA. The Mercury 7 astronauts and 4 weren't Air Force/4 weren't Navy. Apollo 7 was the first manned mission to fly and 4 missions later, Apollo 11 was the first to land on the Moon.

Jesus son of Joseph was born on 4/17/6 BC and this was also encoded by Freemasons in July 4, 1776 (just double the 7). The first launch of Apollo was Apollo 4 and the last mission to the Moon was Apollo 17. After a computer failure, the Eagle 'coincidentally' landed at 4:17 pm EDT. Apollo 13 'coincidentally' miraculously returned safely to Earth on 4/17/70.

The Space Shuttle carried a maximum of 7 astronauts. It's being replaced by Orion which holds 4...

Apollo=41/71=A1+P16+O(15)+L12+L12+O(15)
Orion=41/71=O(15)+R18+I9+O(15)+N14

"Freemasons encode everything" - two programs on History Channel which airs from 7 am - 4 am.

See GOD=7_4 Theory at http://GOD704.wikia.com .

Last edited:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Brad, I'm planning to go shooting at the shooting range with some other sexy senior citizens. If I bring my Winchester 44-40, should I buy a box of 700 bullets, or bum some bullets from my friends?

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brad, I'm planning to go shooting at the shooting range with some other sexy senior citizens. If I bring my Winchester 44-40, should I buy a box of 700 bullets, or bum some bullets from my friends?
In my humble opinion, you should get an MP7, since it's chambered in 4.6mm and made by Heckler7 & Koch4, truly the most blessed of arms manifacturers. They tried to make the perfect weapon, but alas, the G11 was not to be and the ACR programm died for our sins.
It can penetrate 1.6mm of titanium and 20 layers of Kevlar at 200m, which is 4 times of the NATO4 requirements.

If God used a weapon, he would choose the Heckler & Koch MP7.

Sexy Senior Citizen

kiwifarms.net
In my humble opinion, you should get an MP7, since it's chambered in 4.6mm and made by Heckler7 & Koch4, truly the most blessed of arms manifacturers. They tried to make the perfect weapon, but alas, the G11 was not to be and the ACR programm died for our sins.
It can penetrate 1.6mm of titanium and 20 layers of Kevlar at 200m, which is 4 times of the NATO4 requirements.

If God used a weapon, he would choose the Heckler & Koch MP7.
Especially since 1.6=1+6=7. Truly, a perfect weapon. Thanks for the information. I shall acquire one for a most blessed time at the range.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Sexy Senior Citizen,

Or maybe you, a family member or friend will accidentally get shot47=S19+H8+O+T20.
With a weapon as reliable, well-made and convenient to use, that is not a threat at all! Especially with the ability to fix several handy accessories to its 4 Picatinny rails, you can outfit it to your liking and dramatically reduce the risk of shooting a family member in by accident. It is far more likely that he will shoot burglars with it. I would say the 40 round magazine should take care of at least 4 to 7 crooks.

Truly, if Jesus was amongst us, he would carry one with a mid-size 30 round magazine, so he can pay back Judas round for round in tungston for every silver coin that he received back in the day.

Sexy Senior Citizen

kiwifarms.net
@Sexy Senior Citizen,

Or maybe you, a family member or friend will accidentally get shot47=S19+H8+O+T20.
Brad Watson! I am shocked, shocked at this sudden hostility! I ask your advice to maximize the enjoyment of myself and my friends, and you wish one of us shot? Good sir, we are going to an established firing range for legally sanctioned fun, not to the local high school to beat the record those hayseeds set at Columbine! I demand an apology at once, sir!
For maximum lulz, read that in a British accent.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino