Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 131 12.9%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 17 1.7%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 20 2.0%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 29 2.9%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 63 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 86 8.5%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 671 66.0%

• Total voters

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've prayed repeatedly for the death of others, though. Why stop now?

Quite a mystery, that's true. You saw some news about fog, wrote something about the fog you saw and then were surprised to see fog, just when you were finished writing about said fog after seeing said fog. What an unlikely chain of events. Almost as unlikely as -say- fog at a coastal region like California during this time of year.

Also, when you watched the golf match, did you watch it through CBS or the Golf Channel, Brad?
Brad's understanding of the words "likely" and "coincidence" do not resemble the way you or I would use them, and certainly do not correlate to their proper statistical definitions. Brad's communication uses the same vocabulary as ours, but his meaning for most words serves only his worldview. That's one way he convinces himself he's never wrong: he literally re-writes his reality to agree with his delusions.

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
This Nike ad featuring Kobe crashing a helicopter is very 'coincidental'...

Entirely coincidental, even. Now, if Kobe's chopper crashed due to being attacked by an explosive basketball, then you might have something.

Coincidences exist. Events can unfurl at the same time or in similar fashion to each other without having a deeper link. I know that accepting this is a direct threat to your worldview and fragile psyche, but it's better for you in the long run. You'll be happier if you can give up on your dlusions and literal god complex and just accept your life as an alright magician who will never attain serious fame.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Entirely coincidental, even. Now, if Kobe's chopper crashed due to being attacked by an explosive basketball, then you might have something.

Coincidences exist. Events can unfurl at the same time or in similar fashion to each other without having a deeper link. I know that accepting this is a direct threat to your worldview and fragile psyche, but it's better for you in the long run. You'll be happier if you can give up on your dlusions and literal god complex and just accept your life as an alright magician who will never attain serious fame.
Downsides to that are
1) Brad has to admit that he is a powerless, regular dude.
2) Brad has to come to terms with the fact that he is mentally unstable.
3) Brad has to accept that he's not an expert on anything and that he wasted his time to built a giant house of cards on lies and insanity.
4) There is no 4).

So it's not gonna happen. Brad is blissfully happy in his fairytale-land where he has wondrous powers and magical abilities and there is nothing we can do to make him change that.
The only sad thing about all this is that Brad will not entertain us with some genuine Florida-Man antics like ramming a jetski into an aligatorfarm while wearing a necklace made of his analplugs or something.
Hells, he's not even going on a powertrip and dishing out grand predictions, prophecies or curses - cause he knows they won't come true, cause deep down, he knows about the things I listed above, but he chose to remain ignorant and he spends a baffling amount of his dwindling mental capabilities to doublethink that knowledge away.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Downsides to that are
1) Brad has to admit that he is a powerless, regular dude.
2) Brad has to come to terms with the fact that he is mentally unstable.
3) Brad has to accept that he's not an expert on anything and that he wasted his time to built a giant house of cards on lies and insanity.
4) There is no 4).

So it's not gonna happen. Brad is blissfully happy in his fairytale-land where he has wondrous powers and magical abilities and there is nothing we can do to make him change that.
The only sad thing about all this is that Brad will not entertain us with some genuine Florida-Man antics like ramming a jetski into an aligatorfarm while wearing a necklace made of his analplugs or something.
Hells, he's not even going on a powertrip and dishing out grand predictions, prophecies or curses - cause he knows they won't come true, cause deep down, he knows about the things I listed above, but he chose to remain ignorant and he spends a baffling amount of his dwindling mental capabilities to doublethink that knowledge away.
Well, I disagree with the idea that he's happy in his fairytale land, but he's too afraid of admitting of giving it up and coming to terms with his actual reality. He'd have to admit he's not actually important and that more than anything scares Brad.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I disagree with the idea that he's happy in his fairytale land, but he's too afraid of admitting of giving it up and coming to terms with his actual reality. He'd have to admit he's not actually important and that more than anything scares Brad.
Fair point, I should have said "more happy", everyone in this thread, Brad included, knows that he's miserable and if it weren't for his indian child bride, he'd be completely cut off socially.

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fair point, I should have said "more happy", everyone in this thread, Brad included, knows that he's miserable and if it weren't for his indian child bride, he'd be completely cut off socially.
If you notice, the subject will address his observers, but goes to significant effort to avoid new stimuli. This is in contrast to his earlier behavior. The most logical conclusion is that his pattern-recognition skills have connected interaction to a negative response.
Therefore, we can proceed with the assumption that the subject is at least somewhat aware of his failings, as his behavior has adapted as a result of negative conditioning.

• Informative
Reactions: RomanesEuntDomus

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sent the following to http://WhiteHouse.gov/contact about an hour ago, 2.3.20 21:50...

Donald Trump = "six hundred sixty-six (666)" using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50, C51...Z74. He's the current Antichrist whose actions are the opposite of the Christ, e.g. he worships GOLD not GOD, he's a compulsive/pathological liar, he cares only about himself, etc.

D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated; see http://7seals.blogspot.com . I've fufilled the prophecy of The Revelation 5:1 by producing the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories'. I've revealed secrets kept since the foundation of this world and this Universe.

The Bible ends with the prophecy of the Christ's return and his "Judging everyone according to their actions". I've been doing this for 12+ years - see http://7seals.yuku.com .

WARNING! Now you can't tell GOD, "I didn't know!"

(Not included in email) Matthew 2:3, When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him.

------------------------------------​

I just tweaked Seal #7 by adding Brutus to…Nero(666)… John Wilkes Booth→Ronald6 Wilson6 Reagan6 (United6 States6 Dollar6),

Matthew 2:3, When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him.

Synchronism: 2.3.20 10:30 "Coincidence" "If you want to know who you are, it's important to know - Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Equilibirium (S3/Ep4, 1994). 23:02 "Maestro Leonardo... Da Vinci was always a great inspiration to me" - Star Trek Voyager, The Raven (S4/Ep6, 1997) on H&I

Attachments

Last edited:

The Reaper

Klaatu Barada Nikto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since its been a while Brad I want to know:
How has the music been going? Got any interesting shows going on? You should post some of your stuff here. I'd love to hear and critique it with you. One thing I'd like to know about it is whether you include your alphanumeric... stuff in your music?

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
-Cut the bulk of the letter-

Synchronism: 2.3.20 10:30 "Coincidence" "If you want to know who you are, it's important to know - Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Equilibirium (S3/Ep4, 1994). 23:02 "Maestro Leonardo... Da Vinci was always a great inspiration to me" - Star Trek Voyager, The Raven (S4/Ep6, 1997) on H&I
These aren't even coincidences. They have no relevance to what you were talking about. And your quotes are all incomplete. I'm guessing you only started paying attention to Equilibrium when you heard the word coincidence and didn't pay attention to the rest at all.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just posted this on https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4258249/pg1#77550443 although the Right-Wing ownership of that site has done much to muzzle me. I also sent it to http://WhiteHouse.gov/contact ...

Rush Limbaugh - Republican Propagandist

You $old your $oul to $atan a long time ago. You've been spreading evil antichrist rehetoric for decades. You're a compulsive/pathological liar and have done great harm to Mother Earth, humanity, and animal life. Therefore...

BY the power(77) vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 2.5.20 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then you won't be reincarnated as human for 100,000 years with 7,400 years incommutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent, spend the rest of your life doing verifiable community service, and petition this court for a retrial. GOD & Christ II are just & forgiving. However, any contempt-of-court will result in an increased sentence.

You're now part of a grand scientific experiment to last 1,000+ years.

- Brad(25) Watson, Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity

c.c. http://7seals.yuku.com

-----------------------------------
GLP deleted my post and banned me. That's happened alot from those evil Right-Wingers.

-----------------------------------​

@The Reaper ,

Your avatar and its slogan is evil - I won't engage you.

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The relative positions of American football officials in a 7-official system where 4 are standing on the defensive side:
  • The Referee (R) positions himself behind the offensive team, favoring the right side if the quarterback is a right-handed passer.
  • The Umpire (U) stands behind the defensive line and linebackers.
  • The Head Linesman (H) stands at one end of the line of scrimmage.
  • The Line Judge (L) stands at the other end of the line of scrimmage.
  • The Field Judge (F) works downfield behind the defensive secondary on the same sideline as the Line Judge.
  • The Side Judge (S) works downfield behind the defensive secondary on the same sideline as the Head Linesman.
  • The Back Judge (B) stands behind the defensive secondary in the middle of the field.
Sunday 2/2/20 set a record in Denver that day when it reached 74 degrees.*

Oregon's women basketboll team beat host Connecticut 74-56 for two nights ago for U Conn's first defeat in that gym and worst defeat in over 20 years!

*Synchronism: 17:59 "It's 28 degrees in Kansas City!" - ESPN, PTI

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At 7 pm, I turned on Heroes & Icons (H&I) and Black Sheep Squadron, Flying Misfits S1/Ep1 (1976) is on. I watched this show a little back then, but I really loved the Wild, Wild West when I was a kid and in reruns. (I still have the lunch box & thermos.) I remembered Robert ---=, but I couldn't think of the star's last name. I googled it. Robert Conrad - of course. I went back to the LA Times story I was trying to add this comment on ...

Neal McCoy's tour bus was called 'Old Glory'. How symbolic that it went up in flames. That's the Real McCoy.

Off to the side of this story came on that Robert Conrad died today. That sucks. This 'There Are No Coincidences' can be real shitty sometimes. I've been warching this 1st episode as a tribute to Robert Conrad - an icon and a childhood hero of mine. He did all his own stunts on the Wild, Wild West and is the only actor with a membership in the Hollywood Stuntman's Hall Of Fame. https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-02-08/robert-conrad-star-of-the-wild-wild-west-dies-at-84

Last edited:

The Last Stand

Mean letter game.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just posted this on https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4258249/pg1#77550443 although the Right-Wing ownership of that site has done much to muzzle me. I also sent it to http://WhiteHouse.gov/contact ...

Rush Limbaugh - Republican Propagandist

You $old your $oul to $atan a long time ago. You've been spreading evil antichrist rehetoric for decades. You're a compulsive/pathological liar and have done great harm to Mother Earth, humanity, and animal life. Therefore...

BY the power(77) vested in me by GOD as the reincarnated Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 2.5.20 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then you won't be reincarnated as human for 100,000 years with 7,400 years incommutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent, spend the rest of your life doing verifiable community service, and petition this court for a retrial. GOD & Christ II are just & forgiving. However, any contempt-of-court will result in an increased sentence.

You're now part of a grand scientific experiment to last 1,000+ years.

- Brad(25) Watson, Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity

c.c. http://7seals.yuku.com

-----------------------------------
GLP deleted my post and banned me. That's happened alot from those evil Right-Wingers.

@The Reaper ,

Your avatar and its slogan is evil - I won't engage you.
Keep annoying Limbaugh!

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just finished74 watching Wargames on YouTube and was reminded of the computer code that WOPR found to launch the missiles: CPE1704TKS.

For you newcomers, GOD=7_4, whereas G is the 7th letter, a circle is 15 or zero or ---, D=4. 1704 = 1 GOD. Also, 17/04 = 17 April which in 6 BC was Jesus74 Birthday.

"Freemasons encode everything." - two programs on History Channel

It's safe to assume that the makers of Wargames included atleast one high-ranking Mason47.

SARS killed 774 worldwide.

Last edited:

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And you're celebrating this?

You really are the Devil incarnate.
Notice how the subject is compelled to find examples of innocent people dying in conjunction with his numerological fixation. One could conclude that such deaths trigger his pleasure center. Ideally, we would like to be able to trace the source of this association, however, his testimony about his own history cannot be considered reliable.