Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 132 12.9%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 17 1.7%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 20 2.0%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 29 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 63 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 86 8.4%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 673 66.0%

• Total voters

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Informative
Reactions: The Un-Clit

acmeurquhart

kiwifarms.net
@acmeurquhart ,

What's your opinion on this?

"The BIG Bang-Bit Bang inflation/expansion of energy-matter and information into the void 13.8 billion years ago was a supermassive white hole spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe. This duality combines general relativity’s singularities of infinite density in a ‘Cosmic Egg’ birth of this and all universes within The Conglomerate: multiverse without random bubble universes & parallel worlds. Our Universe exists inside the Planck density of that SBH & shares the same event horizon. That SBH-SWH seed phase transition was a quantum tunneling umbilical wormhole with energy-matter & info transformed/transferred, albeit scrambled & encoded. Our Universe is 1-in-2 trillion fractal offspring each with similar inherited physical laws/‘DNA’. This simple cause and effect cycle/circle of life – birth-life-death-transformation-rebirth - explains both infinite space and eternity. Reproduction is GOD/Nature’s simplest plan for spreading life for everything from cells to universes." - Seal #1a of the http://7seals.blogspot.com
That purple text on a dark background is unreadable.

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today, 3.1.20 is Cat Day!

Using Simple6,74 English7,74 Gematria8,74 with 'the key'74 of A=1, B2, C3...Z26, then...

cat = C3+A1+T20

Therefore, 3.1.20 is Cat Day! It only aligns every 100 years. Celebrate Cat Day 3.1.20 by getting your cats some good canned food and catnip! Maybe a new flea collar. If you don't have a cat, go to the nearest animal shelter and tell them you want some pussy.

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Using Simple6,74 English7,74 Gematria8,74 with 'the key'74 of A=1, B2, C3...Z26, then...

cat = C3+A1+T20

Therefore, 3.1.20 is Cat Day! It only aligns every 100 years. Celebrate Cat Day 3.1.20 by getting your cats some good canned food and catnip! Maybe a new flea collar. If you don't have a cat, go to the nearest animal shelter and tell them you want some pussy.
I know, this is not a thing to be said lightly, but even for your already low bar, you are losing it even more than usual.

Trombonista

Help! Raccoons took my penis!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

cat = C3+A1+T20

No, Cat Day was February 22.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Bread*, what's your opinion on the Corona Pandemic and Bat Asshole Soup?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
*It's an alternative spelling of "Brad", just like Genasis is an alternative spelling of "I should take my meds".

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://bbc.co.uk

Re: Passover(8 letters). Outside of Israel, it's an eight-day(8] festival(8] like Hanukkah(8]/Chanukah(8]. A Trump's Chosen male baby is circumcised on the 8th day and there were 8 people on Noah's Ark.

The temple menorah(7) has 7 lamps symbolizing the sacred 7 Luminaires known today as the 7 Classical Planets: Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. The 9-lamp Hanukkiah(9)/Chanukiah(9) has 8 lights representing the 8 days that the temple menorah miraculously stayed lit with the limited oil. The 9th lamp/light - the Shamash (Shemash: Babylonian sun-god) - is used to light the other lamps. 'Coincidentally', this solar system has 8 planets lit by the Sun.

Passover-Greeting.gif

Trombonista

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://bbc.co.uk

Re: Passover(8 letters). Outside of Israel, it's an eight-day(8] festival(8] like Hanukkah(8]/Chanukah(8]. A Trump's Chosen male baby is circumcised on the 8th day and there were 8 people on Noah's Ark.

The temple menorah(7) has 7 lamps symbolizing the sacred 7 Luminaires known today as the 7 Classical Planets: Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. The 9-lamp Hanukkiah(9)/Chanukiah(9) has 8 lights representing the 8 days that the temple menorah miraculously stayed lit with the limited oil. The 9th lamp/light - the Shamash (Shemash: Babylonian sun-god) - is used to light the other lamps. 'Coincidentally', this solar system has 8 planets lit by the Sun.

It's not even Purim, Brad.

• Informative
Reactions: The Reaper

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Ancient Astronomy of the Nabta Playa Stone Circle in Egypt
http://humanoriginproject.com/nabta-playa-stone-circle
Discovered in 1974, anthropology professor Fred Wendorf was returning from an expedition from Libya. He and his party nearly crossed the rock formation without noticing. After an initial investigation, instincts told him there was something significant about Nabta Playa.

3.6.20 10:37 They were discussing this on Ancient Aliens, Destination Orion (S5/Ep4, 2013) on History Channel

-------------------------​

It's not even Purim, Brad.
Are you Trump's Chosen? I was at the mall on Wednesday and at the Judaica Store, I bought the booklet The Family Seder. In Israel, Passover is a 7-day festival (8-days outside of Israel). The Seder features 4 cups of wine and The 4 Questions.

G-D=7_4
religion=74
Judeans=74

Trump's Chosen=74=J10+E5+W23+I9+S19+H8

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember that you're an asshole. I don't remember whether you're Trump's Chosen.

I bought the book, How To Improve Your Memory, but I don't remember what I did with it.
One of the more creepy things about Bread is how he repeats certain comments, like that last line, over and over again.
It's pretty self-explanatory that he repeats himself when he posts his word-salads about being Jesus McEinstein, but these things show the extend of his brain damage.
I guess, he vaguely realized that people responded well to this joke (and the others that he repeats ad nauseum) and this is some childish attempt to gain sympathy.

Then again, maybe he's just senile and that leads to repetetive behaviour.

• Agree
Reactions: Anonymus Fluhre

Trombonista

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the more creepy things about Bread is how he repeats certain comments, like that last line, over and over again.
It's pretty self-explanatory that he repeats himself when he posts his word-salads about being Jesus McEinstein, but these things show the extend of his brain damage.
I guess, he vaguely realized that people responded well to this joke (and the others that he repeats ad nauseum) and this is some childish attempt to gain sympathy.

Then again, maybe he's just senile and that leads to repetetive behaviour.
Apparently schizophrenia can cause memory problems.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sent the following to http://WhiteHouse.gov at 6:55 as a reply to his press conference at 6:45...

Mr. President,

It IS your fault; "You reap what you sow." 'There Are No Coincidences - there are signs from GOD and consequences.' The level of dishonesty, greed, and immodesty you and your supporters have displayed produced a level of negative karma that demanded a response from GOD/Nature. GOLD/Money is all you and your antichrist supporters care about. You're going to lose alot more - where will the bottom be? Well, that depends on your reaction or lack of reaction to this...

I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated; see the proof of this claim at http://7seals.blogspot.com . I've fulfilled the prophecy of Revelation 5:1 by producing the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories'. COVID-19 was the last tweak to Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory.

Call me at ---.

- Brad Watson, Miami
GOD's Judge of All Humanity

c.c. http://7seals.yuku.com

Last edited by a moderator: