Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 132 12.9%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 17 1.7%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 20 2.0%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 29 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 63 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 86 8.4%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 673 66.0%

• Total voters

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about the Vatican? I just sent the following email to...
https://www.vaticannews.va/en/vatican-city/news/2020-03/church-grants-special-indulgence-coronavirus-patients.html ...

Pope Francis, All Cardinals, Bishops, Monsignors, Priests, Nuns, Lay People – All Roman Catholics,

Peace. I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated; see http://7seals.blogspot.com . I’ve fulfilled the prophecy of Revelation 5:1 by producing “the book/scroll sealed with 7 seals”/’Beyond Einstein Theories’. I’ve revealed secrets hidden since the foundation of this world and this Universe. Are you guys good at math and science? I can answer your questions. Opening the “7 Seals” unleashes only “4 Horsemen” – this is an example of GOD=7_4 Theory (Seal #2); see http://GOD704.fandom.com .

COVID-19 is part of Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory. “The plagues described in this book.” – Rev 22:18 (the end of the Bible). With Italy being the hardest hit country with this plague, no Roman Catholic should doubt that There Are No Coincidences – there is synchronism, interconnectedness, nonlocality, retrocausality, subconscious telepathy, design-and-alignment, signs from GOD, and consequences. This is the title and subtitle of the prophesied “book/scroll sealed with 7 seals”.

This is The Apocalypse which means both an unveiling of great secrets and a great catastrophe. GOD & I – God-incarnate – would like to make this historic time have the fewest fatalities and strife as possible. But so far, I’ve been ignored and dismissed by church leaders. (I’ve also been ignored and dismissed by the scientific community.) It should now be abundantly clear that any further ignoring of me and the opening of the “7 Seals” will only bring more of GOD’s Wrath.

Day before yesterday, I ordered lunch from my local Subway. They have closed for only takeout and the sole worker was upset. “You realize that this is The Apocalypse?” She replied, “Yes, I guess so.” “Are you a Bible reader?” “Kinda – I should read it more.” “Ya, we all should. But the last book of the Bible – The Revelation or in its original Greek, The Apocalypse – prophesizes plagues marking the return of the Christ. COVID-19 is not only killing thousands globally, it’s wiped out trillions of dollars and has unemployed millions!” “It’s The Apocalypse.” “It’s good that you recognize it as such. I AM online with alot of people who don’t. What do they need? More BIG earthquakes?!” When I got home, I learned that Comet C/19 Atlas will be coming near us in a couple months. I added Comet C/19 to Seal #4.

I continued, “Consider this... Isn’t the BIGGEST question throughout human history what happens to us once we die?” “Yes!” “And wouldn’t Albert Einstein be the key to the reincarnation question?” “What do you mean?” “Well, either Einstein reincarnates and he comes up with the science of Reincarnation Theory & its 26 Principles (Seal #7) or he doesn’t return and that proves there is no reincarnation.”

‘Father Abraham’ Lincoln, responded to compliments on his 2nd Inaugural Speech with, "I believe it is not immediately popular. Men are not flattered by being shown that there has been a difference of purpose between the Almighty and them."

- Richard ‘Brad’shaw Watson II, Miami - Christ II
http://7seals.yuku.com

----------------------------
Note: I posted this as a reply on http://GodlikeProductions.com before they banned me for the 1,001 time.
Bread, from the bottom of my heart, I say thank you, for sharing this.

This is a work of art and something we direly needed in this situation and for this thread.

Finally some complete and unadultered lunacy to make anyone reading it laugh their asses off. Corona-chan's debut has brought out the crazy in a lot of regular people, no wonder the Truthers and the Q-Anon-cultists and the religious nutjobs will flood the net with their lunacy.

But that mail takes the cake.
Not only do you feel a need to tell the pope that your numerological nonsense has been shunned by all religious people, but also by all scientific people, then you go into full "I am glad people died, maybe now others will take me seriously"-overload before you segway into a random story about a made up dialogue you had in a fastfood joint.
I can imagine how that worker was going his job, while you blankly stared at them, completely spazzing out and having that dialogue in your imagination.

Thank you.

Also, you are a terrible person for taking so much glee in the suffering of others and give it about a week and the US will be worse off than Italy. But I guess that'll play into your little fairy tales as well. I can even give you a nice little line of thought for the inevitable, brutal future that the US is going to go through:
When (sadly) thousands upon thousands have died, you can claim it was Trump's work, since he's Adolf McLucifer, so he did it on purpose. Well, if you survive Corona-chan's lapdance, that is. And I certainly hope you will. We still need you to go down in a blaze of autistic glory and give us one hell of a Florida Man headline, after all.

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully the Catholic Church will spend so much time reading it, they'll stop molesting children.
Right. I, as the returned Christ, will make alot of changes in the Roman Catholic Church. They will resemble Protestant Churches with the priest being allowed to marry - homosexuals, too - and female priests.

--------------------------​

@RomanesEuntDomus & everyone,

Do you feel like we're experiencing The Apocalypse? If not, what would it take for you to believe* that we are?

*Synchronism: 8:30 "Your faith... Joel Osteen live" - GMA, ABC

---------------------------​

I just posted this comment on a couple of Julius Caesar YouTube videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nT6ifKkhrY&t=534s ...

Julius Caesar (JC) was reincarnated as Jesus Christ (b April 17, 6 BC). Caesar was the literal "King of Kings". Jesus son of Joseph was lashed 39x and crucified on the 1st day of Passover Friday April 7, 30 AD. This appears to defy the law of karma - Jesus' actions didn't deserve this incredibly cruel treatment from the Romans, but Caesar's actions did. See Seal #7: Reincarnation Theory - 26 Principles at http://7seals.blogspot.com .

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right. I, as the returned Christ, will make alot of changes in the Roman Catholic Church. They will resemble Protestant Churches with the priest being allowed to marry - homosexuals, too - and female priests.
How are you going to achieve that? The church doesn't seem to take any notice of you as of now, so what are you going to do to change that?

@RomanesEuntDomus & everyone,

Do you feel like we're experiencing The Apocalypse? If not, what would it take for you to believe* that we are?

*Synchronism: 8:30 "Your faith... Joel Osteen live" - GMA, ABC
It's a pandemic. It's neither the first nor the last, so in terms of "The Apocalypse" it's fairly benign. As bad as it currently is, an average flu kills more people, though the number of dead will unfortunately rise over the next few weeks, still life will go on.
This is mainly significant for its economic effects leading to a recession, which in turn is nothing new either. Around every 10 years, the market collapses, we were overdue for that since 2018.

A true Apocalypse would feature more fire and brimstone, I'd wager. Nuclear hellfire and some such, the complete failure of nations and communities.
Corona is terrible, but it's not apocalyptic.

Edit:
So, looks like Corona is hitting Florida like a jackhammer, thanks to all these morons that celebrated Spring Break.
I would say, if this is a sign from god, it might be he's telling you something, Bread.

atypical health levels.png

/Edit

Julius Caesar (JC) was reincarnated as Jesus Christ (b April 17, 6 BC). Caesar was the literal "King of Kings". Jesus son of Joseph was lashed 39x and crucified on the 1st day of Passover Friday April 7, 30 AD. This appears to defy the law of karma - Jesus' actions didn't deserve this incredibly cruel treatment from the Romans, but Caesar's actions did. See Seal #7: Reincarnation Theory - 26 Principles at http://7seals.blogspot.com .
Why would karma be so cruel to Jesus, isn't his soul (and therefore the soul of Julius Caesar) the one that judges people, therefore there is no one who would judge Julius Caesar?
And why was Julius Caesar -and by extension you, Bread- such a terrible person?

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just sent the following and attached files to https://www.investopedia.com ...

This is The Apocalypse and I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated. See the prophecy of The Revelation 5:1, "the book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" fulfilled with 'Beyond Einstein Theories' at http://7seals.blogspot.com . I've revealed secrets hidden since the foundation of this world and this Universe.

Donald Trump = "six hundred sixty-six (666)" using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50, C51...Z74. He's the current Antichrist whose actions are the opposite of the Christ, e.g. he worships GOLD not GOD, he's a compulsive/pathological liar, he cheats at golf.

D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

- Brad Watson, Miami - Christ II

-------------------------------​

A true Apocalypse would feature more fire and brimstone, I'd wager. Nuclear hellfire and some such, the complete failure of nations and communities. Corona is terrible, but it's not apocalyptic.
OK, you're on record for wanting to see nuclear hellfire... to fulfill the prophecy of The Revelation/The Apocalypse. That's really sick.
And why was Julius Caesar -and by extension you, Bread- such a terrible person?
You're also on record for promoting mass-killings, torture, tyranny, and war-won empire. You're very dangerous.

3.24.20 is your latest Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 100,000 years with 4,700 years incommutable*. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent (I AM required to say that)...

- Brad25 Watson77, Miami - Christ77 II
GOD's Judge of All25 Humanity

http://7seals.yuku.com

*The maximum sentence has been extended.

Synchronism: 11:02 Dow +7.47% - CNBC

JUDGEMENT SEAT.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OK, you're on record for wanting to see nuclear hellfire... to fulfill the prophecy of The Revelation/The Apocalypse. That's really sick.
Never said that. I don't want the Apocalypse to happen, I just said that anything short of a nuclear war (or similarly devastating event) falls short of living up to the name of "Apocalypse".
As I said, we have a pandemic and a recession in tow. Neither of these things is new or unheard of.

You call me sick for something I didn't say, but you come across as rather gleeful, since this pandemic allows you to act smug. What does that make you?

You're also on record for promoting mass-killings, torture, tyranny, and war-won empire. You're very dangerous.
Well, in terms of ancient empires, that is rather standard fare. It, on the other hand, allowed a great number of people to live peaceful, pleasant and prosperous lives. How many millions lived under the Banner of the Roman Empire without ever suffering war or thieving bands of roaming vandals? Doesn't excuse some of the cruelties, but to see the good adds balance to the picture.
And besides, Julius Caesar was a shrewd man, that lived up to his ambitions.

Still, this leaves my question unanswered: If Jesus is the reincarnation of Julius Caesar, who judged Jesus? After all, you said it was Jesus' soul that would do the Judgement-stuff and that's what you go on and on about your own live. That you are Christ returned to finally judge people. Who was judging Julius and why is he being "punished" for his terrible live by being Jesus (who is supposed to be the Saviour)?
Are you even aware of these inconsistencies? In the past, you said Hitler was allowed to be reborn as George Bush and Mussolini as Trump since there was no one to judge them, since Jesus' soul was busy being a scientist or something.

Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 74,000 years with 4,700 years incommutable*. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.
You just lowered my made up sentence, I was already at 100,000 years, mate. Not even that is being kept consistent.

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've posted this on http://GodlikeProductions.com and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onTT-RWVkXw&feature=emb_logo this morning...

The "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' were first opened in 2003. They've been tweaked alot in the last 17 years. See http://7seal.blogspot.com - only the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated could produce that. See Seal #2: GOD=7_4 Theory at http://GOD704.fandom.com .

Donald Trump = 666 (using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50, C51...), COVID-19, stock markets crash and trillion$ disappear, millions unemployed, locusts in East Africa & Middle East, fires in Australia, global warming, "Armageddon" in Syria, the "destruction of Babylon (Iraq)", asteroids and a comet coming near Earth, Roseanne Barr fired from 'Roseanne', Tom Brady is now with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers - these are all signs of the Christ returning and ushering in 'The Apocalypse'. The "end of the age" occurred on 12/21/12.

How much more proof do you want?

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what comes next and what will you do when no one takes you seriously?
What is your endgame in all of this and how are you going to reach it?

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wrote the following on http://GodlikeProductions.com/forum1/message4324567/pg2#78738244 and got a BIG synchronism while writing it...

This is The Apocalypse*. Read the last book of the Bible - it's original Greek name is The Apocalypse which translates to The Revelation. Apocalypse simply means an unveiling of great secrets. It does NOT mean 'end of the world' or 'end of time' - those things will never happen. Although, there are some apocalyptic (small a) events like "plagues", the "immoral businessmen lose their wealth", and "shipping stops" that synchronically happen that mark the Christ's return. COVID-19 is part of Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory.

John of Patmos (Apostle John?) c. 68 AD had visions of the future that he wrote down - a future when the Christ and Antichrist return and battle. The Christ uses "words as a sword" (words=sword). The returned Christ is the only one that can produce the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" of Rev 5:1 which reveals great information that causes a paradigm-shift in understanding. Christ II properly identifies the "666 1st Beast"/Antichrist**, "2nd Beast"/Antichrist, "False Prophet", and "666 mark of the Beast" - Rev 13.

See http://7sealsrevealed.wordpress.com for that paradigm-shifting information. I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated. President 666 (b 6.14.46) is the current Antichrist & Benito Mussolini (d 4.28.45) reincarnated.

**Note: GLP is primarily a fascist Right-Wing propaganda forum that has algorithms that block certain info and GLP bans me about every two days. GLP is the opposite of "Godlike".

*Synchronism: 10:07 "This is being described as apocalyptic." - CNN

Last edited:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
I just wrote the following on http://GodlikeProductions.com/forum1/message4324567/pg2#78738244 and got a BIG synchronism while writing it...

This is The Apocalypse*. Read the last book of the Bible - it's original Greek name is The Apocalypse which translates to The Revelation. Apocalypse simply means an unveiling of great secrets. It does NOT mean 'end of the world' or 'end of time' - those things will never happen. Although, there are some apocalyptic (small a) events like "plagues", the "immoral businessmen lose their wealth", and "shipping stops" that synchronically happen that mark the Christ's return. COVID-19 is part of Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory.

John of Patmos (Apostle John?) c. 68 AD had visions of the future that he wrote down - a future when the Christ and Antichrist return and battle. The Christ uses "words as a sword" (words=sword). The returned Christ is the only one that can produce the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" of Rev 5:1 which reveals great information that causes a paradigm-shift in understanding. Christ II properly identifies the "666 1st Beast"/Antichrist*, "2nd Beast"/Antichrist, "False Prophet", and "666 mark of the Beast" - Rev 13.

See http://7sealsrevealed.wordpress.com for that paradigm-shifting information. I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated. President 666 (b 6.14.46) is the current Antichrist & Benito Mussolini (d 4.28.45) reincarnated.

*GLP is primarily a fascist Right-Wing propaganda forum that has algorithms that block certain info and GLP bans me about every two days. GLP is the opposite of "Godlike".

Synchronism: 10:07 "This is being described as apocalyptic." - CNN
So you posted this on a conspiracy theory forum.
On a thread about the Wuhan Flu being an asymmetrical attack on the USA.
And you didn't even bother registering as a full user before interrupting the thread:
anonymouscoward - Copy.png

(Arrow is mine)
I'd like to hear you answer the point @RomanesEuntDomus raised, though: what exactly is your endgame in tilting at all these windmills? And what will happen if you finally reach it?

Reactions: ChurchOfGodBear

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you posted this on a conspiracy theory forum.
On a thread about the Wuhan Flu being an asymmetrical attack on the USA.
And you didn't even bother registering as a full user before interrupting the thread:
View attachment 1203891
(Arrow is mine)
I'd like to hear you answer the point @RomanesEuntDomus raised, though: what exactly is your endgame in tilting at all these windmills? And what will happen if you finally reach it?
>*GLP is primarily a fascist Right-Wing propaganda forum that has algorithms that block certain info and GLP bans me about every two days. GLP is the opposite of "Godlike".

:story:
Bread gets so salty, when someone uses the name "god" and doesn't bow to his imaginary importance.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I added "and this is The Apocalypse" at the end of the "7 Seals"/theories. See the attachment.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Lunacy
Reactions: Mr. X

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Franklin Graham son of Billy Graham is advertising about every hour on CNN and maybe elsewhere. He and those who work for him realize that they can ca$h-in on Christians right now*. Check out http://BillyGraham.org - they aren't saying anything about Signs of The Apocalypse. What hypocrites! I just left this message for them...**

Do you guys recognize this as The Apocalypse? I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated; see http://7seals.blogspot.com . I've fulfilled the prophecy of Revelation 5:1 by producing the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories'.

You guys have been ignoring me since I hand-delivered 'There Are No Coincidence' to your old offices in Minneapolis about 15 years ago. I'll give you 7 days and 4 hours (GOD=7_4) to call me. If not, I will "Judge you according to your actions"; see http://7seals.yuku.com .

GOD's Judge of All Humanity

c.c. http://RevelationRevealed.proboards.com

*Synchronism: 15:24 "especially now" - AT&T ad on CNN **15:27 "IBM Watson is different." - ad on CNN

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Franklin Graham son of Billy Graham is advertising about every hour on CNN and maybe elsewhere. He and those who work for him realize that they can ca$h-in on Christians right now*. Check out http://BillyGraham.org - they aren't saying anything about Signs of The Apocalypse. What hypocrites! I just left this message for them...**

Do you guys recognize this as The Apocalypse? I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated; see http://7seals.blogspot.com . I've fulfilled the prophecy of Revelation 5:1 by producing the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories'.

You guys have been ignoring me since I hand-delivered 'There Are No Coincidence' to your old offices in Minneapolis about 15 years ago. I'll give you 7 days and 4 hours (GOD=7_4) to call me. If not, I will "Judge you according to your actions"; see http://7seals.yuku.com .

c.c. http://RevelationRevealed.proboards.com

*Synchronism: 15:24 "especially now" - AT&T ad on CNN **15:27 "IBM Watson is different." - ad on CNN
It's always a good idea to emphasize your own continued irrelevancy by refering to your own previous irrelevancy.

So what are you going to do, when no one reacts to your cries for attention? What is your endgame?

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't want the Apocalypse to happen, I just said that anything short of a nuclear war (or similarly devastating event) falls short of living up to the name of "Apocalypse".
You're on record for not wanting the Christ to return. Wasn't WWII enough destruction and death for you? It certainly was for me.
What does that make you?
Christ II.
(Re: Julius Caesar) Well, in terms of ancient empires, that is rather standard fare. It, on the other hand, allowed a great number of people to live peaceful, pleasant and prosperous lives. How many millions lived under the Banner of the Roman Empire without ever suffering war or thieving bands of roaming vandals? Doesn't excuse some of the cruelties, but to see the good adds balance to the picture. And besides, Julius Caesar was a shrewd man, that lived up to his ambitions.
I was Julius Caesar. My homies called me, "JC".
If Jesus is the reincarnation of Julius Caesar
Was. Jesus has been dead for 1,950 years: c. 70 AD, see http://JesusFamilyTomb.com .
who judged Jesus?
GOD and the law of karma.
you said Hitler was allowed to be reborn as George Bush Jr. and Mussolini as Trump since there was no one to judge them, since Jesus' soul was busy being a scientist or something.
Kinda right. If you understand the timeline of the Bible, the youngest books were written c. 100 AD. The 'contract' - agreement in writing - made by GOD & God-incarnate is that no one is "Judged according to their actions" - living or dead - until the Christ returns. Then, the Hammer comes down hard!
judge-gavel1.jpg

You just lowered my made up sentence, I was already at 100,000 years, mate. Not even that is being kept consistent.
With your help, I tweaked it. Go back and look.

JUDGEMENT SEAT.jpg

Last edited:
  • Lunacy

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're on record for not wanting the Christ to return. Wasn't WWII enough destruction and death for you? It certainly was for me.
1) I never said I don't want Christ to return. That is a lie.
2) So, if WW2 was the actual apocalypse, why wasn't Christ revealed back then and judged people according to their deeds?

Christ II.
I'd say: a sick, sick person, that tries to get attention by climbing over the backs of the downtrodden, who suffer from this pandemic.

Again: What if no one takes note of you?

The one and only true JC:

Was. Jesus has been dead for 1,950 years: c. 70 AD, see http://JesusFamilyTomb.com .
Jesus Christ is in Heaven now.

Kinda right. If you understand the timeline of the Bible, the youngest books were written c. 100 AD. The 'contract' - agreement in writing - made by GOD & God-incarnate is that no one is "Judged according to their actions" - living or dead - until the Christ returns. Then, the Hammer comes down hard!
So why was Julius judged before there even was a judge? What is the point of a judge, if people are judged by something else?
Make sense, old man. Think about this and tell me how this makes sense to you.
Even in your own delusions, you end up making your own existence pointless.

Sexy Senior Citizen

kiwifarms.net
GOD and the law of karma.
You clearly believe in karma and reincarnation, Brad- that we are judged for our actions in past lives and we reincarnate based on those actions. So I wanna ask: should society punish child abuse? According to your beliefs, the child must've done something horrendous in a past life to deserve the abuse, so why punish them? Hell, why not reward the abuser for carrying out the will of GOD=7_4 and punishing this evildoer? You imply this is the case, after all.
When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.
So, should society punish child abuse, Brad?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: RomanesEuntDomus

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sent this email to https://www.rickscott.senate.gov/contact_rick

Senator Rick Scott (R) FL, Sat. Mar. 28, 2020

I just heard you on CNN. You sounded like an idiot! You kept saying, "We've got to get back to work." No, we don't. We have to see COVID-19 stop spreading and we have to see people stop dying. We can try to work from home in the meantime like you were when you gave that interview. Your message was evil and lacked empathy.

I suggest you spend 20 minutes reading the last book of the Bible: The Revelation/Apocalypse. It prophesizes what is going on now: "plague", "the businessmen of the world grew rich from her excessive luxury". Of course, The Apocalypse has the main event of the Christ's return and he must produce the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals". I've done this by producing 'Beyond Einstein Theories' including GOD=7_4 (7/4=July 4th) being the 'Theory of Everything'; see http://7Seals.blogspot.com and http://GOD704.fandom.com .

Rick Scott, I'll be very blunt with you. I've never liked you. You're a prime example of acquiring your riches through evil means and then helping the rich get richer while making the poor work harder. You've also hurt Mother Earth and animal life. You $pent $77 million of your own money to become Governor and spent even more to be reelected. I forget how much you spent to become senator, but you defeated a truly great Democrat Bill Nelson. You've always been an evil antichrist which is how you got to be rich running a shady insurance company that received a record fine from the US Govt. You should have gone to prison! Sometimes even someone who has been evil their entire life receives a visit from the spirits of Christmas Past, Present and Yet to Come. After their visits, Scrooge is transformed into a kinder, gentler man - a true Christian who helps the poor.

Maybe this visit from the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated might prompt you to REPENT! I imagine it won't - you'll just dismiss it and continue saying, "We've got to get back to work." You dismissed that hurricane hitting your house in Port Royal/Naples Beach head-on as a 'coincidence'. What a douchebag! GOD/Nature gave you a really BIG sign and you missed it.

The Apocalypse is going to get much worse, the stock markets are going to continue to plunge, more people are going to lose their jobs, and YOU and Donald Trump 666 (using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50, C51...Z74) are BIG reasons why we're going to see greater catastrophes.

D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

WARNING!
The next time I write you may be your Judgment Day. REPENT while you still can.

- Richard 'Brad'shaw Watson II, Miami - Christ II

c.c. various Internet sites and media

@Sexy Senior Citizen ,

Do you recognize this as The Apocalypse? If not, what else do you need?*

*Synchronism: 3.28.20 18:50 "Reported multiple tornados touching down....with damaging hail" - World News Tonight, ABC

How'd you like that 'coincidence'?

coincidence Einstein.png

Last edited:
  • Mad at the Internet

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net

Christ II.

Not only were you not Julius Caesar, no one would have called him J.C.

@Sexy Senior Citizen ,

*Synchronism: 3.28.20 18:50 "Reported multiple tornados touching down....with damaging hail" - World News Tonight, ABC

It's not even a coincidence, Bread. And this is no apocalypse. Just a confusing pandemic.

• Agree

Sexy Senior Citizen

kiwifarms.net
@Sexy Senior Citizen ,

This is not the apocalypse. Water isn't turning to blood on a global scale. Hundreds of millions of demons aren't pouring out of the earth to kill humans. Burning hail and falling stars aren't smashing into the ground, wiping out humanity by thirds and quarters.