Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 138 13.1%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.7%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 30 2.9%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 65 6.2%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 88 8.4%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 693 65.9%

• Total voters

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just posted this short message on a FaceBook friend's page and got a synchronism...

Happy Eid. I'm celebrating by having some turkey bacon.

Synchronism: 10:12 "Slow-roasted turkey" - Hellshire Farms ad on CBS

Attachments

karz

"Somebody's Listening" - Project P-415
kiwifarms.net
Very few people recognize The Apocalypse/Revelation occuring - they need more destruction and death. That's sad.
In the age of Pisces (Most commonly associated with The Fish - and with Jesus Christ of Nazareth),
it was imperative that man be told what is true and what isn't. This was essential for his survival. One mistake, one flesh wound, could lead to his death.
In the Age of Aquarius, the Water Bearer, it is determined that man seek the truth himself, and draw his own conclusions from the evidence presented.

Nay, connecting and making sense of GOD=7_4 are impressive and some may even call commendable, but alas!
Attempting to tell others that the impending Apocalypse - the End of Days - is upon humanity, is futile.
Man will continue his march onwards, and irrespective of your prophesizing, he will continue to march.
Whether that march is to his doom, or to the heavens and colonizing the stars, I cannot say.

What I am certain of though, is that the age of Pisces is over. The age of Aquarius has begun.
Truly, the End of Days - The Apocalypse, as you call it - is upon us. But also ended two decades ago.
I'm still alive, as are you.
Is that not evidence enough that THE LORD still cares about his creations? Cares about us?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Un-Clit

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
== Another Sign of The Apocalypse ==
The live golf with Tiger & Payton Manning vs. Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady at The Medalist in Hobe Sound was boring until on the 7th Hole, Brady holed a birdie 4 from about 150 yards. GOD=7_4 made an appearance.

Tiger Woods.jpg

------------------------------​

In the age of Pisces (Most commonly associated with The Fish - and with Jesus Christ of Nazareth), it was imperative that man be told what is true and what isn't. This was essential for his survival. One mistake, one flesh wound, could lead to his death. In the Age of Aquarius, the Water Bearer, it is determined that man seek the truth himself, and draw his own conclusions from the evidence presented.
12/21/12 marked the end of the Age of Pisces and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.
Nay, connecting and making sense of GOD=7_4 are impressive and some may even call commendable, but alas!
Attempting to tell others that the impending Apocalypse - the End of Days - is upon humanity, is futile.
The Apocalypse/Revelation is NOT the 'end of days' - there is no such thing. We just established that the saw the "end of the age" prophesied in Matthew 13:40, 24:3, etc. The Apocalypse is about the Christ returning, him producing the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" (Rev 5:1), and the shit hitting the fan! A "global plague and economic collapse".
Man will continue his march onwards, and irrespective of your prophesizing, he will continue to march.
Whether that march is to his doom, or to the heavens and colonizing the stars, I cannot say.
Doom is too extreme. Colonizing the stars? Star Trek put that atleast 200 years in the future.
What I am certain of though, is that the age of Pisces is over. The age of Aquarius has begun.
Ya, 12/21/12.
Truly, the End of Days - The Apocalypse, as you call it - is upon us. But also ended two decades ago.
No. Again, there is no end of days. You're misinterpreting what The Apocalypse/Revelation is all about. The Christ returns and "rules for 1,000 years". - Rev 20:4.
I'm still alive, as are you.
100,000 have died in the US and worldwide ---.
Is that not evidence enough that THE LORD still cares about his creations? Cares about us?
GOD & God-incarnate care very much about this Universe, this world and all its life forms.

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But Brad, golf is always boring. It's boring to play, it's even more boring to watch and people wear silly outfits while doing it.
The only good thing to ever come out of golf was that one scene from Falling Down.

Hey. Falling7 Down4. That movie must have God's blessing, if it has those numbers, right?

• Agree
Reactions: Anonymus Fluhre

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GOD=7_4 algorithm has shown up in New York State with the plague killing 74 yesterday, 74 the day before, and 73 died the day before that. - Gov. Cuomo COVID-19 Update 5.28.20 11:40 on CNN

-----------------------------​

I would never waste any of my time with something as boring and pretentious as golfing.
Thank GOD I'll never encounter you on a golf course. How ironic seeing you're so boring and pretentious.

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a delicious irony in being called pretentious by one of the literal thousands of men who pretends to be a long row of significant people.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on GunJesus?

eORMQRN.png

He mentiones the holy number of 7 in the above video after all. A shame it isn't 4:07m long.

Last edited:

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But Brad, golf is always boring. It's boring to play, it's even more boring to watch and people wear silly outfits while doing it.
The only good thing to ever come out of golf was that one scene from Falling Down.

Hey. Falling7 Down4. That movie must have God's blessing, if it has those numbers, right?
Golf can actually be a lot of fun, if you don't bother keeping score. Getting some exercise and sharing the fresh air with your buddies, what could beat that?

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no literal rapture or zombie apocalypse - they're both ridiculous theories. We're experiencing The Apocalypse/Revelation which is not the 'end of the world'. It is the fulfillment of the prophecy of the last book of the Bible when the Christ returns and produces the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories'. There is then a reaction of global "plague, locusts, economic collapse, etc."

President 666. United(6 letters) States(6) Dollar(6). The "destruction of Babylon" literally with the Iraq War while "Mystery Babylon" is the US. "Armageddon" has been taking place in Syria for 7 years.

----------------------------------
"Over the past week or so, Trump had also raised internally the notion of inviting other countries to participate in the summit, an idea that would prove more logistically challenging than just the six other G7 nations, the sources familiar with the matter said. He named Russia, South Korea, Australia and India (G7 + 4) as potential invitees to this year's gathering." https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-of-world-leaders/ar-BB14Qf9c?ocid=spartandhp

----------------------------------​

what are your thoughts on GunJesus?
You're just rustling my jimmies.

Synchronism: 16:29 "I'm not a golfer, but this golf cart..." - Danny on Count Customs on History Channel

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what's your take on the rioting? Any predictions or the presence of holy numbers to be aware of? Does this tie into the apocalypse?

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
There is no literal rapture or zombie apocalypse - they're both ridiculous theories. We're experiencing The Apocalypse/Revelation which is not the 'end of the world'. It is the fulfillment of the prophecy of the last book of the Bible when the Christ returns and produces the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories'. There is then a reaction of global "plague, locusts, economic collapse, etc."
Hold on you silly schizophrenic. So you're saying that the Revelation is the fulfillment of the prophecy when Christ returns to earth and saves us, giving us 7 seals. Cool.

If that's the case how come you've been here way BEFORE the moment Christ is supposed to return. Like...decades earlier by your metrics. Also your ramblings arent even complete. Arent we supposed to have a completed book? You know...I'm starting to think you arent Christ, Lincoln, or Einstein and just a phoney.

Also have you seen a doctor yet for your untreated schizophrenia or really for anything yet. In you age group, regular doctors visit are a good thing.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. X

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe its within the thousand pages back, but, Brad, can you update me on some 7_4 signs of God's presence within the hot talks of the time, like, the riots, instead of like, some golf games?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mr. X

Mr. X

kiwifarms.net
As well as that, Brad should explain what relevance golf scores have beyond tickling that part of his diseased brain.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe its within the thousand pages back, but, Brad, can you update me on some 7_4 signs of God's presence within the hot talks of the time, like, the riots, instead of like, some golf games?
George Floyd was born in '74.

--------------------------------​

@Mr. X ,

BY the power(77) vested in me by GOD* as the reincarnated Christ(77), I hereby rule that 6.6.20 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really bad luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 35,000 years with 2,000 years incommutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent (GOD requires me to say that)...

I'll now go back to blocking you - you contribute nothing here and nothing to humanity.

*Synchronism: 9:10 "I never do social media. Some people act like God, judge, and jury". - Charles Barkley on Smerconish, CNN

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Note: You can repent (GOD requires me to say that)...
God demands that you say it in full. Therefore...

By the power of GRAYSKULL, as the reincarnated Original Machoman, I hereby rule that 6.6.20 is your Judgment Day: You're a felon repeat offender and the internet's village idiot.

Sentence: Spend the rest of your days in obscurity* as an irrelevant loony on the internet, being a mediocre distraction for shitposters on Kiwi Farms. Your numerological nonsense will never mean anything to anyone else and no one will remember you, once you die. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Note: You can get medication (Null requires me to say that) and you can enjoy playing pretentious golf without keeping score.

I will continue to laugh at your antics, old man.

*Synchronism: Watching Counter Monkey and just got to the part where Spoony talks about the Toilet Pizza and the dirty bathroom stall with shit all over the walls.