Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 142 13.3%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.7%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 30 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 65 6.1%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 90 8.5%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 699 65.7%

• Total voters

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wrote this reply to a musician friend on Facebook Aaron Venable and got some strong synchronisms...

Aaron Venable: I didn't threaten you - I Judged and sentenced you. You're an evil, lying antichrist who militantly supports Donald Trump 666 the current Antichrist and ignores The Apocalypse, Returned Christ, Covid-19.

Are you an atheist? Atheists are usually Far-Left and attack Trump and his Evangelical supporters. I know that you and your wife used to attend the Unitarian Universalists in Boca, but you quit because they're too liberal. Ya, peace-loving, unity-minded people coming together from different religions for the Common GOOD is very liberal/progressive!

I AM the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated; see http://7seals.blogspot.com . I've fulfilled the prophecy of Revelation 5:1 by producing the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" unveiled as cutting-edge science that unlocks secrets hidden since the foundation of this world and this Universe. This has triggered The Apocalypse/Revelation* with its prophesied "plague (COVID-19), locusts, economic collapse, civil unrest, storms/floods/ hail, fires, etc."

Ronald**(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) was the prophesied "666 1st Beast"/Antichrist. He was the reincarnation of the actor Nero and John Wilkes Booth.

Nancy Reagan was the literal "Whore of Babylon".

George Walker Bush (Jr.) is the "2nd Beast"/Antichrist and Hitler reincarnated****.

United(6) States(6) Dollar(6) is the "666 mark of the Beast"***.

Donald Trump = "$ix hundred $ixty-$ix 666" using the 'Evil=48 Code' of A=49, B50, C51...Z74. He's the current Antichrist whose actions are the opposite of the Christ, e.g. he worships GOLD not GOD, he's always been a compulsive/pathological liar, he's a serial adulterer, he's very prejudice, he doesn't care about others - he only cares about his reelection & money, he's killed thousands of Americans (mostly Christians) and Kurds. Trump is the reincarnation of King George III, Nathan Bedford^ Forrest, and Benito Mussolini.

*Synchronism: 8:22 "Mussolini". **8:39 "For years, both sides demonized each other". ****8:48 "Hitler and the Nazi plans". ^8:59 "His generals" - History Channel, 'World War II: Race To Victory', 'Mortal Peril' (S1/Ep1, 2020). ***8:45 "Apocalypse Earth' ad on History

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
I just wrote this reply to a musician friend on Facebook Aaron Venable and got some strong synchronisms...

Aaron Venable: I didn't threaten you - I Judged and sentenced you. You're an evil, lying antichrist who militantly supports Donald Trump 666 the current Antichrist and ignores The Apocalypse, Returned Christ, Covid-19.
That's how you talk to your friends, huh?

Reactions: Anonymus Fluhre

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
So I took 10 mins I'll never get back of my life to read some of Brad's Theory About God and The Numbers 7 and 4. Needless to say, it's junk. Most of it is just incoherent. Claims are made about historical events with zero citations. Zero citations for any of his scientific evidence. He wants you to believe he isnt using numerology, but he does it a lot. He pretty much will just take the numerical placement of a letter and swap the letter with the number and if it equals 74 or some variation in the list he has, it's important. But it has so many failings. First, he likes to point to what he believes are other cultures or groups who used 74 as a means to see God and his message, but never actually shows how they were able to to do that. He just says "they saw 7 and 4 in something and that was important. But there isnt ever a reason as to why. Literally, the only actual reason he gives that 7 and 4 are important is due to their placement in the alphabet. Which, alone is a terrible arguement, but fails to even account for that english as an alphabet wasnt INVENTED until the 7th century. Before that, earliest know language was "Proto-Sinaitic" script, derived from Egyptian hieroglyphs. And that alphabet didnt have letters (in a design that matches our English or Latin alphabet) or a numerical placement similarity to our English Alphabet. Brad doesnt account or bring this up anywhere in his writings. Most of what Brad does is take events that already happened and sees if he can attribute 74 somewhere in there. And what's event sillier is he barely uses examples of religious or scientific importance. Most are just things that exist or coincidental, such as Sports scores, Paul Manafort, and "How Long He believes it Takes To Get A Law Degree." He likes and does point to some basic scientific numbers that have 7 and 4 in them but because he never explains WHY those numbers are important beyond their placement, it's still meaningless as I've already disprovent the numbers Alphabet location as coincidence and doesnt account for before the 7th venture.

I've reviewed and graded your paper Brad. You get an "F." 11%.

Zero sources, no arguements to backup your hypothesis, zero scientific work that is shown to be repeatable by a 3rd party review, incoherent deductions, no examples given with detailed explanations as to how your hypothesis works. I'm not sure how you considered this science. I'm recommending to your parents that we enroll you into remedial science classes for a fall quarter.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well yeah.
It's circular logic, Brad thinks 7 and 4 are important, cause they are divine numbers and they are divine numbers, cause they are important.

I liked to tease Brad with pointing out that strictly speaking, all Brad does is prove that the numbers 7 and 4 exist, but he has not ever produced any proof why they should be any more special than any other number. Just pick any random number and start skimming everything for that number, it'll pop up eventually, and by the very same system that Brad uses, having that number pop up proves that it is important. Whether it's 7, 85 or 111,323. Just google the number and you'll find a bunch of instances where they pop up.
When you start to twist them a little, you can get any arbitrary effect, too.

Be that as it may, Bread has been rather silent lately. I'd have guessed he'd shit all over this board about the comet Neowise orbiting past Earth around the time of his birthday.

Let me do it for him then:

Neowise (7 letters) was around the constellation "Lion" today, 7 days before Bread's birthday, also comets are an established divine sign, factoring into the whole shishkabibble about the apocalypse revealing Mickey Mouse or something.
Neowise has a numerological skittles-count of 90, but we use the schizo-errata for this tomfoolery, so the "o" doesn't count, giving us a value of 75, which is 74 + 1, literally "74 and the One"*, ie: 74+Jesus Christ. Inbound, it had an orbital period of about 4400 years. Outbound, Jupiter will change its orbit, so Neowise will be on a period of roughly 6700 years, therefore we have 4, 6 and 7, proving Nestor. Nestor has a gumball wrapper number of 91, so it's equal to the value of Neowise+1, again: "Neowise and the One".

*Synchronism: I am currently listening to a playlist of old metal songs and "Edguy - King of Fools" just started. This proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that Bread is a moron.

I halfway expect Bread to wake up from his hallucinations and using this nonsense in the future, cause it makes his vampire number autism tingle.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Mr. X

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
7/21/20 Donald Trump 666 has decided to restart his press conferences on COVID-19 today. This is not in an attempt to help Americans, but a propaganda attempt to boost his sagging poll numbers re: reelection. Dr. Fauci has not been invited to participate. Also yesterday, he said he'd start wearing a mask, doing so "was patriotic", and he had a masked photo op. Then just hours afterward, he wore no mask at a fundraiser for his campaign at his DC hotel. He and other guests violated a DC law to wear masks. Last week, he visited Atlanta and wore no mask, thus breaking a local law there.

Donald Trump 666 is indirectly responsible for the 140,000+ dead Americans (mostly Christian). This is a BIG sign of his being the current Antichrist.

Synchronism: 7/21/20 8:10 New Trump ad trying to scare Americans that a Biden presidency would put them in peril in their living rooms. - during GMA, ABC

Donald Trump = 666.jpg

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GOD=7_4 (Seal #2) was observed by the ancients. They saw the sacred 7 Luminaires/7 Classical Planets and 4 can't be easily seen during the day/4 don't cast shadows on Earth (Venus can). The 4 lunar phases are roughly 7 days (~7.4 days) each, thus 7-day weeks and 4 weeks in a 'moonth'. Lunar year + 7 day week + 4 days = solar year. Etc.

GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th. See http://GOD704.fandom.com .

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
== Another Sign of The Apocalypse ==

7/25/20 Tropical Storm Hanna is about to turn into a hurricane (74 mph) as it reaches Corpus Christi. Hurricane Douglass is striking Hawaii. T.S. Gonzalo is hitting Trinidad & Tobago.

---------------------------------​

Brad's Theory About God and The Numbers 7 and 4. Needless to say, it's junk. Most of it is just incoherent. Claims are made about historical events with zero citations.
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th

I've literally explained that to a 7-year-old and they understood it.

Right now (7/25/20 7:37), Tropical Storm Hanna is predicted to reach hurricane strength of 74 mph before striking Corpus Christi.

Last edited:

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
== Another Sign of The Apocalypse ==

7/25/20 Tropical Storm Hanna is about to turn into a hurricane (74 mph) as it reaches Corpus Christi. Hurricane Douglass is striking Hawaii. T.S. Gonzalo is hitting Trinidad & Tobago.

GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th

I've literally explained that to a 7-year-old and they understood it.

Right now (7/25/20 7:37), Tropical Storm Hanna is predicted to reach hurricane strength of 74 mph before striking Corpus Christi.
You know 7 year olds will believe anything an adult tells them. Because they're 7 year olds who dont know the basics of science credibility. Point to a real flesh and blood 18 year old who also graduated, and I bet they tell you what we've been telling you, "This makes zero sense, nothing is sourced, and most of it falls apart on the basic premise alone."

Answer this, why are 7 and 4 important? Beyond their number/letter pairs, what do they actually have to do with anything? How are those two values tested?

• Optimistic
Reactions: RomanesEuntDomus

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday, 7/26, my birthday aligned with Christmas In July.

I just was blocked on http://GodlikeProductions.com before I could post this...

GOD: everything, everywhere & everyone – Father, Mother, Son, Daughter & Holy Spirit. The system-as-a-whole, all of Nature, all-seeing Father Sun’s interactions (energy/heat/light & info) with Mother Earth & mOOn: Sun + Earth + Moon = ooo = god, this Universe as omniscient quantum supercomputer/Akashic Records/Lahw-i Mahfoos/†he 1 Mind, The Truth & Justice, The Greater GOOD...

The Reincarnating God-incarnate: original & number 1 programmer, Creator & Savior of all true Earthlike plan-its using “The Word”: GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4, the ET in the Guardin’ (GDN) of Eden who cloned himself (DNA) to create Adam and Eve, Y’shua bar Yosef (entombed wife Mariamne in Jesus Family Tomb), the 2nd Coming of the Christ – “The Judge of the living and the dead…according to their actions”.

Those are Seals #5 & 6 of the "Seven Seals" revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories'

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been leaving this comment on some Mariah Carey videos on YouTube...

Billie Holiday (d 1959) was reincarnated as Mariah Carey (b 1970). 2,000 years ago, her eternal soul was Martha sister of Mary Magdalen and Lazarus. One isn't 'born with great gifts' that GOD just randomly throws out; what kind of GOD would that be?! No, we take our "treasures" - our talents and missions - with us and GOD guides us. This is part of Seal #7: Reincarnation Theory - 26 Principles of the http://7seals.blogspot.com .

This fulfilled prophecy of Rev 5:1 has triggered The Apocalypse/Revelation which is NOT the 'end of the world' - it's the return of the Christ, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln and Albert Einstein reincarnated.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, usually with this forum, we have to go out to these various websites to find the digital footprint of a thread's subject. In this one, Brad already does all that for us.

Reactions: RomanesEuntDomus

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isaias became a hurricane having reached 74 mph winds. It appears to be headed east of South Florida. It's very 'coincidental' that a tropical storm becomes a hurricane at 74 mph sustained winds.

GOD=7_4 logo (2).jpg

----------------------------------​

@Mr. X, ,

A scientist is someone who conducts scientific research to advance knowledge in an area of interest.

Last edited: