Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 142 13.3%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.7%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 30 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 65 6.1%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 90 8.5%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 699 65.7%

• Total voters

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
@Mr. X, ,

A scientist is someone who conducts SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH to advance knowledge in an area of interest.
You don't do scientific reseach, Brad. You can't even call in numerology because it's failing to predict anything. Since you love science, here's a article about what is considered Scientific Research and how to Research properly.

Also, I'm going to start making a counter for how many days it's been since you failed to prove you God=6_9 theory. Today is day one.

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@[V A P O R W A V E] ,

How's The Apocalypse/Revelation going for ya? Here in South Florida, he have COVIDCANE - COVID-19 & Hurricane Isaias which just reached 74 mph sustained winds. We're FUCed! We've had record deaths from the Trump Virus for 4 straight days! Donald Trump 666 is having a rally in Tampa without masks and distancing, but he says, "Everything is beautiful - vote for me!"

We're FUCed!

------------------------------​

None of what you’re doing counts as scientific research, Brad.
That's false. Read my tweaked NASA conference presentation of 4/21/09 at http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com . My poster presentation hung between the Japanese Space Agency and the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in the Pasadena Hilton Ballroom.

I've solved Einstein's quest for the unified field theory and how it falls under the umbrella of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on Planet Nestor) the Theory of Everything.

See http://7seals.blogspot.com - I've fulfilled the prophecy of Rev 5:1 with these 'Beyond Einstein Theories'.

When one receives the Truth, they're either enlightened or a liar. YOU are now taking thee test. WARNING! Today may be your Judgment Day.

GOD=7_4 logo (2).jpg

Last edited:

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
@[V A P O R W A V E] ,

How's The Apocalypse/Revelation going for ya? Here in South Florida, he have COVIDCANE - COVID-19 & Hurricane Isaias which just reached 74 mph sustained winds. We're FUCed! We've had record deaths from the Trump Virus for 4 straight days! Donald Trump 666 is having a rally in Tampa without masks and distancing, but he says, "Everything is beautiful - vote for me!"

We're FUCed!

That's false. Read my tweaked NASA conference presentation of 4/21/09 at http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com . My poster presentation hung between the Japanese Space Agency and the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in the Pasadena Hilton Ballroom.

I've solved Einstein's quest for the unified field theory and how it falls under the umbrella of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on Planet Nestor) the Theory of Everything.

See http://7seals.blogspot.com - I've fulfilled the prophecy of Rev 5:1 with these 'Beyond Einstein Theories'.

When one receives the Truth, they're either enlightened or a liar. YOU are now taking thee test. WARNING! Today may be your Judgment Day.

Okay! That's abstractly measurable. So if we get taken out due to covid these next few years, guess we should have listened. I mean, the only thing that could change this some kinda...idk, Scientist who makes a cure? But that wont happen...right?

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
@[V A P O R W A V E] ,

We're FUCed!

Okay, so all of that? Still none of it is scientific research. You have no hypothesis, no controls, no variables.

Also, "thee" is literally just an old way of saying "you" brad. "Thee test" isn't fancy, it's grammatically incorrect.

And you keep saying your blog posts are the fulfillment of revelation, but you have no idea what revelation is saying and your blog posts are basically just glossolalia and word association.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So if we get taken out due to COVID-19 these next few years, guess we should have listened.
On Feb. 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared that the virus was officially called "COVID-19". I immediately added it to Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory. I also added (1919) 'Spanish Flu' (http://7seals.blogspot.com ). As a scientist experimenting with synchronism, I then observe what - if any - reactions there are. Obviously, COVID-19 has been historic! There should be a record on this thread of me doing this back on Feb. 11 long before the first death in the US.
I mean, the only thing that could change this some kinda...idk, Scientist who makes a cure? But that wont happen...right?
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

The answer to ending COVID-19 is not (A) science or (B) religion, it's (C) both.

19.jpg

Last edited:

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
On Feb. 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared that the virus was officially called "COVID-19". I immediately added it to Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory. I also added (1919) 'Spanish Flu' (http://7seals.blogspot.com ). As a scientist experimenting with synchronism, I then observe what - if any - reactions there are. Obviously, COVID-19 has been historic! There should be a record on this thread of me doing this back on Feb. 11 long before the first death in the US.

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

The answer to ending COVID-19 is not (A) science or (B) religion, it's (C) both.

Okay, a few things. Are you saying that because we gave a known and already hard hitting virus a name on Feb. that's when you figured out it was going to be bad? Because everyone knew this BEFORE the 11th. It already was hitting Europe. You then saw that the name for the virus matched what you incorrectly stated was the year the Spanish flu outbreak happened. Why is it important these numbers are the same? (Also, like I said earlier, the spanish flu was in 1918 so the numbers dont match.) Second you said you observed something. Okay, that doesnt make you a research scientist. You're just stating what you saw. What was your hypothesis? What was you control? What was your test? How are you making sure it's causation and not correlation?

It is Day 3.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Starbase 74" - Star Trek: The Next Generation, "11001001 (S1/Ep15, 1988). This episode of the Bynars and Minuet was just on H&I. Almost all of the story takes place at Starbase 74.

Star Trek The_Next_Generation.jpg

Notice the 7 characters above and 4 are not male humanoid/4 are from Earth.

-----------------------------------​

Are you saying that because we gave a known and already hard hitting virus a name on Feb. 11, that's when you figured out it was going to be bad?
"We"? You had nothing to do with naming COVID-19. On Feb. 11, I added COVID-19 to Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory and I added (1919) Spanish Flu which lasted from 1918-20; http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Flu . I claim that what then happened was not a 'coincidence' - There Are No Coincidences.

Synchronism: 22:24 "Nothing of worth was ever created by a pessimist." - Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Second Sight (S2/Ep9, 1993) on H&I

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just added the following introductory paragraph briefly explaining an aspect of the science of linguistics to the "7 Seals"/theories at http://7seals.blogspot.com ...

I've invented exposed Simple674 English774 Gematria874 which very simply uses Step 1 of counting the number of letters in a word, expressing it as a superscript and giving it importance. Step 2 recognizes a sum using the most basic alphanumeric code of A=1, B2, C3...O15 or zero...Z26 and expresses it as a subscript - words with a similiar sum have a connect74ion. This is both new and very ancient since written language has always been guided by number and English has always been encoded; it's just been kept secret until now. Rudimentary research in code-breaking reveals that not every word/name/phrase needs to be included in a code - there is noise.

Simple English Gematria b.jpg

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just added the following introductory paragraph briefly explaining an aspect of the science of linguistics to the "7 Seals"/theories at http://7seals.blogspot.com ...

I've invented exposed Simple674 English774 Gematria874 which very simply uses Step 1 of counting the number of letters in a word, expressing it as a superscript and giving it importance. Step 2 recognizes a sum using the most basic alphanumeric code of A=1, B2, C3...O15 or zero...Z26 and expresses it as a subscript - words with a similiar sum have a connect74ion. This is both new and very ancient since written language has always been guided by number and English has always been encoded; it's just been kept secret until now. Rudimentary research in code-breaking reveals that not every word/name/phrase needs to be included in a code - there is noise.

Numerology is hermeneutics, not linguistics.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
== Another Sign of The Apocalypse ==

Yesterday (8/4/20) and today (8/5/20), 'Good Morning America' (ABC) has started its program with the description of "apocalyptic". Yesterday, it was while they were showing houses burning to the ground in North Carolina during Hurricane Isaias. Today, it was an accidental(?) bomb going off in Beirut. Donald Trump 666 lied when he said, "They believe it was terrorism." No, "they" don't. Officials in Lebanon don't believe that and Pentagon, State Dept. and the CIA have no evidence to support that claim. Of course, Trump never has any evidence to support his lies and his minions don't require any.

"The Greek name of the Bible book of Revelation, A·po·kaʹly·psis (apocalypse), means 'Uncovering' or 'Disclosure'. This name indicates the meaning of Revelation - it uncovers matters that had been hidden and discloses events that would happen long after it was written. Many of its prophecies are yet to be fulfilled." - https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachin... of,of its prophecies are yet to be fulfilled. The Jehovah's Witnesses have some things wrong including that last sentence. (Yehowah is the correct spelling.) Now, all of the prophecies of the Apocalypse/Revelation have been fulfilled, although atleast one BIG earthquake is coming soon!

Last edited:

The Crow

Forever Changed
kiwifarms.net
Mark 13:21-22 said:
And then if any man shall say to you Lo, here is Christ; or lo, he is there; believe him not:
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
Take one guess as to who just one of the many examples of this type of person these Bible verses speak of is.....

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@The Crow ,

You apparently believe in the return of the Christ and according to Revelation 5:1, he must produce the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals". I have. See http://7seals.blogspot.com - only Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln and Albert Einstein reincarnated could produce that. The Apocalypse/ Revelation occuring is proof of my fulfilling prophecy - COVID-19 is part of Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory.

Yesterday, I tweaked Seal #1a: The Conglomerate - Universe Creation Theory (combining GOD, General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics)

The BIG Bang-Bit Bang (inflation/expansion of energy-matter & information into the void 13.8 billion years ago) was a supermassive white hole spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe. This duality combines general relativity’s singularities of infinite density in a ‘Cosmic Egg’ birth of this and all universes within The Conglomerate: multiverse without random bubble universes and parallel worlds. Our Universe is inside the Planck density of that SBH and shares the same event horizon. That SBH-SWH seed phase transition was a quantum tunneling umbilical wormhole with energy-matter & info transformed/transferred, albeit scrambled & encoded. Our Universe is 1-in-2 trillion fractal offspring each with similar inherited physical laws/‘DNA’. This basic cause-and-effect cycle/circle of life: birth-life-death-transformation-rebirth explains both infinite space and eternity. Reproduction is GOD/Nature’s simplest plan for spreading life for everything from cells to universes.

data: 1. facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis. 2. The quantities, characters, or symbols on which operations are performed by a computer, being stored and transmitted in the form of electrical signals and recorded on magnetic, optical, or mechanical recording media. PHILOSOPHY: things known or assumed as facts, making the basis of reasoning or calculation. - http://lexico.com/en/definition/data

Data are characteristics or information, usually numerical, that are collected through observation. In a more technical sense, data is a set of values of qualitative or quantitative variables about one or more persons or objects. - http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Data

I just tweaked "info" to "data". Thanks KiwiFarms!

Seal #1a: The Conglomerate - Universe Creation Theory (combining GOD, General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics)

The BIG Bang-Bit Bang (inflation/expansion of energy-matter & information into the void 13.8 billion years ago) was a supermassive white hole spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe. This duality combines general relativity’s singularities of infinite density in a ‘Cosmic Egg’ birth of this and all universes within The Conglomerate: multiverse without random bubble universes and parallel worlds. Our Universe is inside the Planck density of that SBH and shares the same event horizon. That SBH-SWH seed phase transition was a quantum tunneling umbilical wormhole with energy-matter & data transformed/transferred, albeit scrambled & encoded. Our Universe is 1-in-2 trillion fractal offspring each with similar inherited physical laws/‘DNA’. This basic cause-and-effect cycle/circle of life: birth-life-death-transformation-rebirth explains both infinite space and eternity. Reproduction is GOD/Nature’s simplest plan for spreading life for everything from cells to universes.

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@BlueFistedDevil : Wrong again. I've always been very pro-mask - I've got three right next to me. I wear one in the shower and in the pool. I wear one when I eat.

@RomanesCuntDufus ,

Gematria is not numerology although a numerologist can use it. It's like a car is not Catholic, although a Catholic might use one.

Last edited:

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
@BlueFistedDevil : Wrong again. I've always been very pro-mask - I've got three right next to me. I wear one in the shower and in the pool. I wear one when I eat.

How much of this Charlotte based store's goods have you compulsively bought, Brad?

@RomanesCuntDufus ,

Gematria is not numerology although a numerologist can use it. It's like a car is not Catholic, although a Catholic might use one.
Gematria is literally a form of numerology. You are the only person that tries to assert it isn't, probably because you know how kooky "numerology" looks to outside observers