Cultcow Brad Watson / Richard Bradshaw Watson - Jesus & Albert Einstein reincarnated, discoverer of GOD=7_4 Theory

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

How do you grade Brad Watson? This is an official poll that reflects the will of GOD.

• Excellent A - Freedom from corporeal shackles and permitted audience with THE LORD.

Votes: 142 13.3%
  • Passing B - Freedom from corporeal shackles and free attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 18 1.7%
  • Fair C - Freedom from corporeal shackles. Given limited, general attendance of GOD's Kingdom.

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • Poor D - Reincarnated as Man to be given a second chance at attempting to earn GOD's graces.

Votes: 30 2.8%
  • Fail F - Reincarnated as a non-human for 326 years, 221 days, and 14 hours.

Votes: 65 6.1%
  • Fail F - Sentenced to eternal tortures in HELL for crimes against THE LORD GOD.

Votes: 90 8.5%
  • Fail F - Forced to post on the kiwifarms.net for 24 years, 30 days, and 2 hours.

Votes: 699 65.7%

• Total voters

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tweaked the intro to the “7 Seals“ /theories with this...

“I will reveal things kept secret since the foundation of the world.” – Jesus
“Look deep into Nature and then you will understand everything better.”
– Albert Einstein

you know how kooky "numerology" looks to outside observers
Is the Bible full of numeroloy, i.e. all those #7s everywere, especially in The Revelation?

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Is the Bible full of numeroloy, i.e. all those #7s everywere, especially in The Revelation?
No. People do numerology on the numbers in the bible, such as obsessing over the sevens and the fours, but that's not the same thing. You do numerology on numbers, but numbers can just be numbers, Brad.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Code 47 - Captain's Eyes Only. - Star Trek: The Next Generation, Conspiracy (S1/Ep25, 1988) 21:01 currently on H&I.

The very beginning of the episode and they repeat Code 47 4x! That certainly appears to be a code.

Star Trek The_Next_Generation.jpg

7 main characters & 4 not male humans.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Code 47 - Captain's Eyes Only. - Star Trek: The Next Generation, Conspiracy (S1/Ep25, 1988) 21:01 currently on H&I.

The very beginning of the episode and they repeat Code 47 4x! That certainly appears to be a code.

View attachment 1518556

The meaning of this mysterious code is "Take your meds, old fart."
Old Fart has 7 letters and a numerological value of 76, therefore it is the truth.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. X

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TIL, apparently Scott Kurtz, cartoonist who does PVP knows about Brad.
View attachment 1519591
There Are No Coincidences

There is synchronism, interconnectedness, nonlocality, retrocausality, subconscious telepathy,
design-and-alignment, signs from GOD, and consequences

----------------------------
After some more thought and research, I've decided to change "Our Universe is 1-in-2 trillion fractal offspring each with similar inherited physical laws/‘DNA’" to "Our Universe is 1-in-2 trillion self-similar offspring each with the same inherited physical laws/‘DNA’"...

The Conglomerate - Universe Creation Theory (combining GOD, General Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, and Chaos Theory)

"The BIG Bang-Bit Bang
- inflation/expansion of energy and information into the void 13.8 billion years ago - was a supermassive white hole spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe. This duality combines general relativity’s singularities of infinite density in a ‘Cosmic Egg’ birth of this and all universes within The Conglomerate: multiverse without random bubble universes and parallel worlds. Our Universe is inside the Planck density of that SBH and shares the same event horizon. That SBH-SWH seed phase transition was a quantum tunneling umbilical wormhole with energy-matter and data transformed/transferred, albeit scrambled and encoded. Our Universe is 1-in-2 trillion self-similar offspring each with the same inherited physical laws/‘DNA’. This basic cause-and-effect cycle/circle of life – birth-life-death-transformation-rebirth - explains both infinite space and eternity. Reproduction is GOD/Nature’s simplest plan for spreading life for everything from cells to universes."
- Seal #1a of the "7 Seals" revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories' http://7seals.blogspot.com

Only the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated could produce that. It has triggered The Apocalypse/Revelation.

Last edited:

[V A P O R W A V E]

aesthetic
kiwifarms.net
"We"? You had nothing to do with naming COVID-19. On Feb. 11, I added COVID-19 to​
Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory
and I added (1919)​
Spanish Flu​
which lasted from 1918-20;​
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Flu​
. I claim that what then happened was not a 'coincidence' -​
There Are No Coincidences​
.​
K? None of this address my questions. You still havent proved how and why those number are important. You also completely ignored the point that you're saying you predicted a virus we knew about BEFORE it was named. You yourself said you compared it's numbering (19) after the virus was officially named, so you never predicted anything. You're really bad at numerology, which is sad. I'm not even going to entertain this garbage as scientific anymore because you cant even explain it scientifically or show a body of actual, testable research.

It's been 16 days since you've failed to answer my questions. Are you willing to admit you have untreated schizophrenia?

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net

That's because it is a code. It means "Captain's Eyes Only." You'd know these things if only you paid attention, Brad.

So 5 men and 2 women. It's sad that even when you twist things as hard as you can you still can't come up with what you want.

Only the returned Christ & Albert Einstein reincarnated could produce that. It has triggered The Apocalypse/Revelation.
You keep asserting this, but you never explain how only "the returned christ etc." could produce your dribble.
Also it remains false every time you assert it.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. X

Left Alone

Leave me and my dark corner Alone
kiwifarms.net
There Are No Coincidences

There is synchronism, interconnectedness, nonlocality, retrocausality, subconscious telepathy,
design-and-alignment, signs from GOD, and consequences

----------------------------
After some more thought and research, I've decided to change "Our Universe is 1-in-2 trillion fractal offspring each with similar inherited physical laws/‘DNA’" to "Our Universe is 1-in-2 trillion self-similar offspring each with the same inherited physical laws/‘DNA’"...

The Conglomerate - Universe Creation Theory (combining GOD, General Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, and Chaos Theory)

"The BIG Bang-Bit Bang
- inflation/expansion of energy and information into the void 13.8 billion years ago - was a supermassive white hole spawned by a supermassive black hole at the heart of a galaxy in our parent universe. This duality combines general relativity’s singularities of infinite density in a ‘Cosmic Egg’ birth of this and all universes within The Conglomerate: multiverse without random bubble universes and parallel worlds. Our Universe is inside the Planck density of that SBH and shares the same event horizon. That SBH-SWH seed phase transition was a quantum tunneling umbilical wormhole with energy-matter and data transformed/transferred, albeit scrambled and encoded. Our Universe is 1-in-2 trillion self-similar offspring each with the same inherited physical laws/‘DNA’. This basic cause-and-effect cycle/circle of life – birth-life-death-transformation-rebirth - explains both infinite space and eternity. Reproduction is GOD/Nature’s simplest plan for spreading life for everything from cells to universes."
- Seal #1a of the "7 Seals" revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories' http://7seals.blogspot.com

I am very Interested in your theory 7_4. I wonder if you can give me a basic introduction to your ideas?

I was biking the other day and saw exactly 7 other people biking and only 4 of them where wearing helmets. What is this a sign of, in your humble opinion?

Jolyne-but-thicc

Daddy Pucci took my disc virginity~~~
kiwifarms.net
I just walked in and...

What the fuck is going on? Is there some cliffnotes of this thread around here? I'm patient but not "read through 6+ years of thread" patient.

• Feels
Reactions: Left Alone

Trombonista

Yellow slide's for babies!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just walked in and...

What the fuck is going on? Is there some cliffnotes of this thread around here? I'm patient but not "read through 6+ years of thread" patient.
This dude believes the following:
  1. He is Jesus, Einstein, and Lincoln reincarnated.
  2. The numbers 7 and 4 are a sign from God, especially when there's a zero in between.
  3. English is the holiest of languages.
  4. Trump, Dubya, and Reagan are all devils.

Jolyne-but-thicc

Daddy Pucci took my disc virginity~~~
kiwifarms.net
  2. The numbers 7 and 4 are a sign from God, especially when there's a zero in between.
....I'm genuinely surprised that could be stretched out to 1369 pages.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
....I'm genuinely surprised that could be stretched out to 1369 pages.
There's other specific craziness too, but yeah, he copy pastes correspondence from elsewhere here and when he "tweaks" his meaningless dribbles. He used to have a lot more energy and used to curse people willy nilly and make big impressive predictions he'd get totally wrong, but over time he's gotten less energetic. I think it's a mix of his age catching up to him and his repeated failures here weighing on him.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's other specific craziness too, but yeah, he copy pastes correspondence from elsewhere here and when he "tweaks" his meaningless dribbles. He used to have a lot more energy and used to curse people willy nilly and make big impressive predictions he'd get totally wrong, but over time he's gotten less energetic. I think it's a mix of his age catching up to him and his repeated failures here weighing on him.
Also, Voiceguy got threadbanned and even though he overdid it a little, he at least got under Bradsters skin enough to make him fly off the handle regularly.
At this point, we all just hope for a re-run of his meltdown when Trump was elected.

• Agree
Reactions: Alex Krycek

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also he cursed a bunch of people to reincarnated as like Cows or Fish for thousands of years for making fun of his number game.

Brad Watson_Miami

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He believes the following:
GOD=7_4. Do you recognize The Apocalypse/Revelation occurring?

-----------------------​

I've been spreading the following around YouTube comments...

==Introduction to the “7 Seals” Revealed==
This Universe is like a jazz symphony led by a composer’s score & conductor. Everything is connected, evolves by fine-tuned physical laws, is (w)holē40 & interwoven - there is structure & mathematical models. A good theory unifies, is simple, symmetric, elegant, has beauty & predicts. Relativity’s speed-of-light constant, gravity is the curvature of 4D spacetime, black holes, time dilation. Quantum mechanics’ wave-particle duality, nonlocality, uncertainty and probability deals with subatomic particles/atoms. Chaos theory’s “order masquerading as randomness”, sensitive dependence on initial conditions, underlying patterns, self-similarity, feedback, self-organization, and the butterfly effect. - http://7seals.blogspot.com